[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I want to go to bars and clubs to get the opportunity to hit on girls and be hit on (I’m /fit/, 6’0 and have a decent face) but I have nobody to go with. I’m an introvert with like 2 good friends which is normally enough for me but it means I don’t have the opportunity to go out and party. One of my friends is married btw and another isn’t into it. Is it over for me? Going alone seems really weird.
I work from home, graduated a few years ago, and while it’s a comfy life it doesn’t help to put myself “out there”.
>>
>clubs, bars
>introvert

Why are people on this board so stupid? Do you even want to be with a girl who does these things?
>>
>>27784812

That was the situation I found myself in many years ago. Fortunately, picking up girls at bars rarely works anyway. I had a friend who who hang out at hotel bars and pretend to be a traveling businessman to explain away his being alone. Ended up fucking a few married women.
>>
>>27784812
>introvert
You don’t belong in clubs. Clubs are for extroverts
>>
>>27784874
>>27784820
That's what I think sometimes too. But then I think that I'm wasting my looks by not putting myself out there, like when I was reading the 'mire' thread on /fit/
I know I'm capable of getting that too but I just don't have the opportunity
>>
>>27784881
>wasting my looks
Wow. What a narcissistic thing to say.
>>
>>27784881
Fine. Let's say that a hot chick on MDMA starts grinding on her during some normie music set. Do you have any idea what to do next? Do you have ANYTHING in common with them that you would talk about? What makes you think you can hold an extrovert's attention long enough for her to want to follow you home?
>>
>>27785001
Well I’d just make out with her and feel good, if it went further good otherwise not a big deal
Also I could take some drugs too, in fact I wish my friends did drugs
>>
>>27784928
It is but I read all those mires on /fit/ and realise they could be happening to me, so it makes me feel like I’m missing out. In fact I did get some when I was still out there working from the office. Still wouldn’t ever willingly go back to the office, it was a nightmare for other reasons.
>>
>>27785013
There are steps between "having a rando normie dance next to me" and "making out", right?

Also, "I could take some drugs" is the whitest thing I've read today.
>>
>>27784812
That doesn't sound like your scene. Plenty of better options that suit your personality and lifestyle. If you don't get out much then dating apps are probably more your speed. Or just try to meet the friends of your friends if they go out to drink sometime. I've met plenty of girls through my friend's gf when we go out to drink.
>>
>>27785032
I mean you're talking like it's hard as fuck. I'm an introvert not a dysfunctional autist. I'm not a virgin, not good with women either but when the girl is attracted to you it isn't that hard to make out - I just need opportunities.
>Also, "I could take some drugs" is the whitest thing I've read today.
kek
I'm a recreational drug user. The problem is it would feel kinda stupid to go into a club solo high on MDMA/coke, that's why I said I wish my friends did drugs.
>>27786160
You're right that it's not exactly my scene, however I still feel FOMO occasionally. I get lots of matches on tinder but it just feels tiresome and disingenuous, like a chore. My dream scenario to hit on women in a club would be to be go to some festival/rave where drugs are common while high on something like molly, coke, GHB, with a fellow drug taking friend who'd be my wingman. Alcohol just kinda sucks.
>>
>leave home at 8pm
>go to a bar popular among college students in your area
>find a group that accepts you into their group
>when they go to a nightclub, go with them
It's so easy. Just have a 6 pack of beer before going in at home.
>>
>>27784812
The secret about clubbing is that most girls are there to bounce back to an afterparty. They aren't there to fuck randos.
>>
>>27784820
Because that's where attractive women are. Stick with the nerd stuff for introverts and you're dealing with remarkably unattractive women, for the most part. This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>27786219
This doesn't sound very easy
I think I'll try to convince one of my friends to go with me after all
>>
>>27786248
It's easier with a friend but I don't find it hard alone either. Ask your friend if he knows a friend who drinks, if he isn't interest or to bring them along.
>>
>>27786209
Go for the rave/festival scene then. It's much more welcoming and genuine than clubs anyway. Lots of kind hearted people out there tripping balls at festivals you'll make friends and maybe even meet girls worth getting to know lol. Its also not particularly weird to go to those alone either just bring drugs as your token of friendship to break the ice. Even weed works.
>>
>>27786301
Hmm I might do it then. But I'll probably wait until I get my own place. I plan to move out within a year.
>>
>>27786308
Worth a try. Worst case scenario it doesn't vibe well for you and you've learned you don't like it but with the drugs and hippy atmosphere I feel like most anybody finds a place at those kind of events. Especially if you follow the "bring drugs to share" rule lmao.
>>
>>27786612
Oh yeah I can bring lots of drugs lol. Doing them alone is alright but it would be better with others sometimes.
>>
>>27784812
I would go out alone from time to time
(not because I didn't have anyone to go out with though- it was usually a spontaneous choice)
Just pregame a bit at your place get a nice buzz on and go to a local bar- Some place not too crowded where you can find a place to post up, pretty easy to just be a guy looking to enjoy a drink and not a guy desperate to meet people that way. The small bar also allows for conversation to happen where in a club you can't talk to anyone for the most part. You sit at the bar long enough and get drunk enough you will meet a girl or at least have a good drunken conversation with a dude.
TLDR: stick to bars steer clear of overly populated loud nightclubs when going out alone.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.