[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: xa.jpg (22 KB, 569x281)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Last thread: >>27782713
>>
I told my guy friends that we would never be more than friends but how can I ask him if we can practice make out?? Please im kv and embarrassed
I know he finds me cute and pretty
>>
What is love to you?
>>
File: 7403361-UUDAOULN-7.jpg (81 KB, 770x1051)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Gender?
How many people did you have sex with?

Question: How important (or irrelevant) is virginity to you when it comes to a potential wife or husband? Would you respect a virgin more than someone who has slept with several people? Do you not care at all or even prefer someone with experience? How much is too much?
>>
>>27783903
Just ask he probably won't make it awkward and bring up what you've told him before
>>
>>27783909
M
Virginity is extremely important. I'm waiting for marriage and would not marry a non-virgin.
>>
Men who don't clap when the plane lands are an automatic 0 for me. Change my mind.
>>
>texting with a girl i met at gym
>She uses a lot of emojis "hahaha" and calls me funny
>Kinda want to steer the convo into flirty direction but idk if it isnt too early

She sent me msg today that her neck hurts, complained she lifted too heavy yesterday. I laughed and said she just told me to play it safe at gym yesterday.
So i suggested her to take 3 days off from pulling movements and get a massage if she feels like getting spoiled.

I have a problem because shes so sexy even innocent texting with her gives me a half chub

Damn
>>
>>27783918
>clap when the plane lands
Do you clap when the cashier rings your items up?
Do you clap when the garbage man takes out your garbage?
>>
>>27783899
I like to handhold my gf while walking down the street all the time. Is there a point where it would be too much handholding? I notice long term couples dont hold hands a lot. Is it just the honeymoon phase where i can keep doing this?
>>
>>27783903
why did you tell him that? if he has feelings for you, find a different practice dummy.
>>
>>27783918
I only clap if i hit the towers
>>
>>27783906
A decision to put someone within a small circle of people I would be willing to eat a bullet for.
>>
>>27783909
I would def respect and value my wife more if i was her only one
>>
>>27783929
>So i suggested her to take 3 days off from pulling movements
She should max out on deadlift every day for the next week
>>
>>27783929
Would be a good time to text her saying you want to give her a full body massage
>>
>>27783932
it's not that you can't do it after the honeymoon phase, it's more that the novelty of it will likely have worn off and you won't want to do it. but everyone's different, maybe you two will be happily holding hands until you're fused together.
>>
>>27783929
>So i suggested her to take 3 days off from pulling movements
heh
>>
>>27783931
Do you clap when you go to theathre or concert? You paid for that shit. Do you clap when you fo to football match? You paid for that.
>>
>>27783937
Why are you trying to kill this poor anon's crush?
>>
>>27783899
I am sick on Thanksgiving day. I'm just mad desu
>>
>>27783943
No
>>
>>27783945
She's a weakling if she can't do that. She should deadlift 502 kilo.
>>
Anons, a coworker invited me to Thanksgiving with his family.

It sounds like a nice gesture, but I barely know this dude, which makes me realize he probably (rightfully) expects me to spend the day alone.
I kind of don't like this feeling of him pitying me.
>>
>>27783948
Im dating Thor Bjornsonn now?
>>
>>27783910
Hopefully
>>27783933
Well our first interaction was him approaching me bc he finds me pretty
>>
>>27783954
Thats kinda forward for just a coworker
Like very much
Maybe go hang out first one on one
>>
File: 23454583245.png (568 KB, 716x617)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
Why did humanity abandon the hunter-gatherer lifestyle in favor of becoming sedentary horticulturalists and agriculturalists?
>>
>>27783958
Yeah
>>
>>27783963
F
Men probably didn't like the competitive aspects of life back then.
>>
>>27783943
>Do you clap when you go to theathre or concert?
No
>Do you clap when you fo to football match?
No
>>
>>27783963
Jews
>>
>>27783970
Tell me about the Jewish cavemen, anon
>>
>>27783936
So will you only date virgins?
>>
question for females. Do you find straight forward men off-putting? Is too much honestly a bad thing? Do you want a little bit of mystery during the courting process?
>>
>>27783975
Obviously not
But an unicorn walked on my lawn one day i would pet him happily
>>
>>27783977
My mother and sister do it and its fucking infuriating sometimes
I think they want to do it for comedic purposes but it always ends up offending someone or making a big issue out of something small
>>
>>27783962
Yeah again, I think he invited me out of pity.
I don't like the idea of being thought of that way.
>>
>>27783972
They bought all of the blankets in the summer and upsold them in the winter
Their tricks are past on from generation to generation
They also tell you about how the dodo bird exterminated 600 of them, and every thousand years they added a 0
>>
>>27783977
That they're going to have a hard life.
>>
>>27783983
I dont think so out of pity, i think he wants to spend time with you, its just weird thing to invite someone to meet famoly before you are regularly hanging out or dating
>>
>>27783976
Depends on your definition of "mystery" and "straight forward".

I was completely on board when a guy told me he'd only go on a date if we actually took it seriously, aka. exclusivity, taking it slow, and actually considered a legitimate future together, with all the honesty and admissions required if anything wasn't what we were hoping for. I never liked uncertainty, and this absolutely is a big part of why he was my first real love.
>>
File: 1669117403136271.png (679 KB, 1293x1213)
679 KB
679 KB PNG
When you meet a guy and start texting, how early do you want him yo start being flirty and build sexual tension?

Right away?
Or after first date
>>
>>27783978
Are you a virgin?
>>
>>27783987
I'm unfamiliar with the desire to want to get to know someone, personally speaking.
But if you say so.
>>
>>27783990
Bitch are you reading what you type

Why would ANYONE be thinking about when someone else should become flity with them?
You fucking dingus, stop thinking about every little thing. Stop living in your head. Stop worrying about when you should do shit. Just try shit out.
Retard.
>>
Hannah Gutierrez are you in here?
>>
File: artoftr.png (669 KB, 741x603)
669 KB
669 KB PNG
Women, is it creepy if I like this movie?

One woman in a restaurant cooed over this book when I had it out there...
>>
>>27783903
>practice make out
Do people actually do this?
You literally just swirl tongues together and that's 90% of it.
Anything else is foreplay.
>>
>>27784000
No, it's a great movie.
>>
>>27783990
Once I start to like him, which could be at any point. He won't know when it happens, and I might not for a while either. Or maybe before I've started to like him, causing me to like him, which again either/both of us are liable to be unaware of for some time.
So basically there's no right answer - which also means there's no wrong answer.
Read the room, trust your gut, and don't take it too personally if it doesn't work out for you.
>>
>>27783989
By straight forward, I meant being honest with everything you're feeling towards the other party as well as showing them you're really interested. In my opinion, this makes think you're easy and that you're available anytime.

and by mystery... in a sense where you're playing games. You make the other party feel that it might be something but it's actually the other way around. Something along those lines. I wonder if that makes sense to you.
>>
>>27784016
>In my opinion, this makes think you're easy and that you're available anytime
Well, part of honesty would be saying if you don't have time or isn't available. But yeah, it makes it easier to make sure you're a good fit. That would be a good thing.
>and by mystery... in a sense where you're playing games. You make the other party feel that it might be something but it's actually the other way around
I hate this so much, and I tend to block people that do this.
>>
>>27783992
Yes
I had occassions to hookup but i didnt want that ans dodged
>>
File: 1621100354495.png (15 KB, 467x531)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
Females, how many of you had your first relationship through dating apps?
Even a bigger stretch, how many of you had experienced your first bow chicka bow bow through dating apps?
>>
>>27783903
Do. Not. Do non friend things. With only friend guys.
You are entirely and completely oblivious to how cruel ans destructive that is.
Many men with issues towards women started with a woman like you.
>>
>>27783903
>>27784025
Oh and yoy dont need practice.
>>
>>27783915
I am a virgin but if my future husband were a virgin it would cause a problem. He has to know what he's doing
>>
>>27784033
>t. male troll
>>
>>27784033
I refuse to believe a person could be this small and stupid
>>
>>27784025
I second this. Stop playing games with men. If you want practice find a girl-friend
>>
>>27784035
I'm female stfu

>>27784038
How am I stupid? I'm attracted to men with confidence and know what they're doing.
>>
>>27784040
Can yall stop replying to the tranny larper
Seriously look at the first post and subsequent replies, literally just replying to themselves to bait you naive niggas
>>
>>27784004
IKR. Everyone seems to shit on it around here.
>>
>>27784019
>part of honesty would be saying if you don't have time or isn't available
I'm not necessarily talking about being available time-wise. I'm talking about how they'd treat the man as an always option since the man has been upfront about his feelings and has shown too much interest and they know they could call him anytime and he'd be down to hang out. Basically a backup if you will.

>I hate this so much
of course.
>>
Does anyone ever wish they could step outside of their body and see themselves from the point of view of other people?

I wish I could know what I was doing wrong. If there’s something subtle about me that puts other people off from me that I don’t even know that I have.
>>
Women, are you willing to date a man with low confidence?
>>
>>27783963
Hunter-gathering patterns are all very time consuming and labour intensive compared to agriculture. Obviously, animal husbandry was a big W for reducing the complexity of acquiring food as well.
>>
>>27784057
I have, and I'd do it again.
>>
>>27784054
This is easy to do. Put yourself in someone else's shoes is a basic trait to have.
>>
>>27784042
>>27784038
>>27784035
It's 99% butthurt trolls writing this shit. It doesn't even make sense that you would want the person you MARRY "know what he/she is doing" (because other people taught them) instead of just learning it together and making meaningful, bonding memories.
>>
>>27784049
Patrice talked about this too. If you're too good to a female, she will take advantage of that as to teach you a lesson of growing a spine. The hot and cold game is necessary to keep her interested.
>>
>>27784066
That’s not what putting yourself in someone else’s shoes means.
>>
>>27784049
You don't do anything on your own, ever? In my case, he was obviously into me, but he often didn't have time, or needed me to join whatever he was doing, or just straight up rejected attempts to meet because of personal reasons.

I guess I can see it being slightly concerning if you are literally available 24/7, but that just sounds unlikely to me.
>>
>>27784057
No
>>
>>27783899
any men in here asking women what they want out of a man then i advise you to look elsewhere. women dont know what they want as they do not have the need to know themselves or to know men in order to get courted. men on the other hand need to know themselves and improve where need be and more importantly know women in order to get with women. women need to simply exist to get male attention
>>
Women, when I’m behind you and put your nipples between the sides of my fingers and lightly put pressure on them, it’s hot. That is all.
>>
>>27784070
>The hot and cold game is necessary to keep her interested.
This is what I mean by playing games. I never do this at all. I've been too honest in all my previous courtships and to no luck. Maybe women just find men who aren't easy attractive.

>>27784076
>You don't do anything on your own, ever?
I do. but I always make time whenever she's also available. My job allows me to be very flexible with time.

>I can see it being slightly concerning
Why though?
>>
>>27784049
>I'm not necessarily talking about being available time-wise. I'm talking about how they'd treat the man as an always option since the man has been upfront about his feelings and has shown too much interest and they know they could call him anytime and he'd be down to hang out. Basically a backup if you will.
Not that anon, but this sounds less like a problem of you being straightforward, and more a problem of you having poor boundaries. It sounds like you're willing to shamelessy drop everything at the whim of a girl you like.
Being eager to hang out with someone is great, personally I often worry that I'm being burdensome when I ask people to hang out, so having someone who's enthusiastic, approachable, and clear about when he's just busy/uninterested is actually really important to me.
But if you have no life outside of someone you're seeing, or constantly change your plans to maximise time with that person even when it's unreasonable, that's not a good look. It's not that I want a guy who doesn't want to see me, it's that he should have other stuff going on in his life and be able to prioritise appropriately.
>>
>>27784083
what an incredibly original thought
>>
>>27784091
> more a problem of you having poor boundaries
This might be true. I really need to work on this.

Everything you said makes sense anon.
>>
>>27784085
>I do. but I always make time whenever she's also available. My job allows me to be very flexible with time.
I wasn't only talking about work. You really do nothing else all day? No hobbies, no friends, nothing? No periods where you just need some alone time?
>Why though?
Because that indeed seems a tad desperate, like you have so little going on that everything will need to revolve around your date/girlfriend. Don't forget your own life. It sounds unhealthy, and frankly, I'd worry you'd some day think "I need space, so I'll have to leave her".
>>
>>27784001
>>27784025

I have to. I’m old and insecure
People have fwb. How is that not a juvenile version of that?
>>
>>27784084
I'm horny now
>>
It's literally impossible to get a gf as a modern average man. This is why gym memberships and roiding are at all time high despite people being sicker than ever

I wish I could get a slim gf as a slim dude but women want roided hulks. They think pic related is natty
>>
>>27784096
>do nothing else all day? No hobbies, no friends, nothing?
I do things when I'm alone of course. but I trash my schedules in favor of her.

What you've said might be right. I just might be a tad bit desperate to get on her good side. I suppose I should stop doing that.
>>
>>27784109
>but women want roided hulks
No they don't
>They think pic related is natty
Picrel looks good because he is in a Hollywood movie and they give actors the best shit in the world not tranny shit the average roider uses, so he actually looks good while being on roids

Arnold mogs Cbum simply because Arnold knew aesthetic matters more than anything
>>
>>27783909
F, 7.
I think virginity isn't as important as overall reservation and care for one's own health and values. I can respect a virgin who wants to stay that way until marriage because that's what they want to do, the same way I can respect someone who has had sex in relationships because that's how they feel they can best grow closer to their partner. I don't really like the idea of someone sleeping around with people outside of some sort of long term relationship, but I guess as long as it doesn't give them any physical or mental baggage it's not the end of the world.
>>
>>27784084
That's pretty painful for me, though. Anything more than tracing your fingers around my nipples will be uncomfortable.
>>
>>27784021
I didn't.
>>
>>27784122
You ever put ice on them?
>>
>>27784130
No, that sounds like it'd hurt even more. My nips are too sensitive to play with, simple as that.
>>
>>27784112
>but I trash my schedules in favor of her.
Yeah, don't do that. Like, not even for some pseudointellectual bullshit theory about dating, just because you are the most important person in your life. Don't skip yourself, if she can't adjust a bit to your schedules during your dating period, she never will. And most people can accept a simple "Bad time for me, can we do it [different time or place] instead?" just fine.
>>
>>27784040
Girl friend? Kissing a girl is different

I can’t bear to be kv at my age AHHHH
>>
Who is your favorite new Pokémon?
>>
>>27784133
>My nips are too sensitive to play with
Are you a virgin?
>>
>>27784143
I haven't played a new Pokemon since Pokemon Clover.
>>
>>27784118
How old are you to have had 7 dicks?
>>
>>27784147
She’s 31
>>
>>27784143
Squirtle (wearing sunglasses)
>>
>>27784122
Really? I love that manouvre, it feels great to me. Bust size difference maybe? I'm pretty flat.
>>
>>27784143
I only ever really played the first two, so most of them feel new to me. But the edgy zebra one is cool.
>>
>>27784153
I'm pretty flat, too. My nipples are just messed up is all. I'd just prefer to leave them out of the action and focus on other things.
>>
>>27784145
No.
>>27784147
What >>27784148 said.
>>
Reminder that it's extremely easy for the average girl to become attractive to men.
Meanwhile, it's very difficult if not impossible for the average man to become attractive to women, no matter what he does.

You want proof? I'd let any femanon groom and sculpt my body however the fuck she wants, as long as she dates me afterwards. No femanons will agree to this.
Meanwhile, as long as a girl is below the age of 30 and is skinny, I'd happily date her. If she's fat, I can wait until she loses weight.
>>
>>27783903
Can someone help meeeee
Please
I’m so sad

I’m serious about this
>>
>>27784163
Jh, I'd date you if you let me say "nigga". I'm white, btw.
>>
What's the point in having and raising kids when so often they grow up totally going against everything you teach them?
>>
>>27784165
Just download tinder and ask someone there, or download grindr/lesbian equivalent and ask someone there to teach you how to kiss

Odds are you'll get herpes though
>>
>>27784167
What do you gain from saying it?
>>
Women
I made gnocchi but I didn't like how they came out
>>
>>27784168
Getting to help raise a child you brought into the world feels like the ultimate purpose and privilege I could ask for. It seems totally different than trying to teach kids in an educational setting, since you get to be a more prominent role model for them in all ways.
The end result doesn't matter as long as they're happy with who they became, even if they're not exactly how I pictured them.
>>
>>27784169
No I’m not comfortable
I want my friend who I feel comfortable around
>>
>>27784164
>You want proof? I'd let any femanon groom and sculpt my body however the fuck she wants, as long as she dates me afterwards. No femanons will agree to this.
Here's a hint: The problem isn't your body. It's your shitty personality that makes people avoid you.

And most of the femanons here aren't whorish enough to meet and fuck some random loser from 4chan.
>>
>>27783909
Male 35
Virgin

If i ever end up having sex, which i dont believe in at all, i would not expect my partner to be a virgin, at my age this is entirely unrealistic. I couldnt deal with a double digit body count though, this would make me feel even more insecure and inadequate, i already feel this plenty.
>>
>>27784180
What did you do wrong?
>>
>>27784164
>>
>>27784190
Based aestheticist. He understands the truth.
>>
>>27784186
Nta but calling someone's personality shitty when they don't have sex is actually shitty.
>>
>>27784163
Jh is date you if you made the “he cute” voca
>>
>>27784180
you should respect your gnocci's sexuality and be flattered that they trusted you enough to come out to you
>>
>>27784189
Maybe I worked the dough too much
>>
>>27784176
I want to sing along to some songs and it would be cool to comment on something, like "ayy, that nigga is trippin"
>>
>>27784193
He didn't say he didn't have sex? It actually sounded like he got dates enough to limit the pool, so that's a weird assumption you made there.
>>
>>27784184
Why don't you want to date him as your bf? If you're already friends, it wouldn't be much different besides the sexual aspect. Females are so fucking retarded.
>>
>>27784196
Hey there. Your post amused me. I like it a lot. Thank you for making it. This final sentence is a standard disclaimer that I am being genuine and not sarcastic.
>>
>>27783929
>I have a problem because shes so sexy even innocent texting with her gives me a half chub
That's the point. You are ashamed of your own sexuality. She knows you find her hot and want to dick her. You know it. So just relax.
>>
>>27784202
He’s too degen/liberal to date
We are very opposite actually

I know it seems like I would be the degen seeing that I’m a 4chan poster but no
>>
>>27784190
Without looks women don’t have anything
Their personalities are usually awful
>>
>>27784195
I actually did a "he cute" voca last night but didn't post it. It's sitting on my computer. Get fucked.
>>27784200
Well I'm not black enough to give you the pass anyway.
>>
Would you fall in love with a girl who has a horrendous pussy?
>>
>>27784208
Would you post it for Gerard Butler?
>>
>>27784206
>He’s too degen/liberal to date
Hahahaha, it's really ironic that he's the degenerate one but you're the one that wants to make out without any strings attached just to get practice. Think about it a little bit.
>>
>>27784208
You are half-black, that counts as black.
>>
>>27784208
Hey JH, I would date you and not do any weird racial stuff. But I will not provide any proof or evidence of this, because dating other Anons is weird.
>>
>>27784215
When will you learn that the most important rule in life is "__________ is bad when They do it, but good when We do it"? In this case, __________ is degeneracy, but the rule holds true in all sorts of cases. Us good, them bad.
>>
>>27784213
Is her butthole cute at least? That's the part I'm gonna be seein while I go doggy.
>>
>>27784214
Only if he asked me at the altar.
>>27784216
I'm less than half black.
>>
>>27784228
>I'm less than half black.
But you look black, don't you?
>>
How do people move from the being friendly and talking phase to actually becoming friends with someone?

I don’t know how to make friends.
>>
>>27784213
Would you fall in love with a guy who has a horrendous benis?
>>
>>27784217
Well even with out proof I appreciate it. Luckily I don't usually think that people care so much about race, even if I'm usually around white people.
>>
>>27784230
I mean, I guess my hair and my nose might be more phenotypically black, but that's it. Idk genetics, I'm currently studying that field a bit now actually.
>>
>>27784232
If you see someone enough and talk with them enough, eventually you may want to push the envelope and see each other more outside the normal times you see each other. That's when you're really friends, in my opinion.
>>
>>27783954
Just go, same thing happened to me last year. I was new in town and only met the lady once. I had a great time and yes i was a bit uncomfortable but life is about putting yourself into uncomfortable situations and growing as a person. Free food homie
>>
Does the man really need to do all the heavy lifting in communication? Feels like every women I've talked to recently keeps giving me responses that I can't work with and need to find a new topic every 2 replies.
>>
>>27784233
NTA, but as long as it gets and stays hard and fits in me, I would.
>>
Women: What do you think of guys who pay for sex?
>>
>>27784244
It gets hard but doesn't pump you. If it goes inside you then it simply sits there. It's horrendous.
>>
>>27784241
Communication has to be an effort from both parties, simple as that. Some people just suck at it, that's independent of sex.
>>
>>27784236
Don't you kinda look like this?
If not black, what other race would people think you are?
>>
>>27784249
Seems stupid and possibly dangerous. Just spend that money on sex toys, that's what I personally do.
>>27784250
>but doesn't pump you
Well why not? That seems like a problem with your hips, not your cock.
>>
>>27784249
Not for me.
>>
REALITY CHECK: most of you WILL EVER have a girlfriend
Women have their pick of the litter, they will never settle for you.
Get over it, it's the truth
>>
File: 20220318_142239.jpg (34 KB, 600x477)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>27783963
M: Because building shit is rad. Have you never built anything in your life? Even just a desk/bench? That sense of accomplishment you felt? Now make an entire life out of it. The entire hierarchy of needs completely filled by everything you have built or grown with your own two hands.

However in the same breath it's important to remember that we never truly left hunting and gathering behind. We still practice it. We just don't need to, now. At least, not always. It's a good idea to go and find meat for your freezer (venison is the most popular choice). And if you find wild melon in your yard or a wild fruit tree; you usually pick it.
>>
How do i get a girlfriend? I work with men only, I'm ugly and bald.
>>
File: 254d7de65103754c.jpg (83 KB, 1480x935)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>27784258
At least I have vidya and porn
>>
>>27784239
I always seem to be stuck at the talking phase. Whenever I try to become friends with someone it doesn’t really work. The closest thing I had to a friend ever was this guy I would hang out with once every few months. I was always the person asking to hang out. He never asked me once. I always tried to initiate conversations with him and text him. He never did the same for me. I think after we hung out he would forget that I existed until I messaged him again.
>>
>>27784256
The hips are too sleepy to move. Why have sex when sleep is so much nicer? Truly horrendous all around.
>>
How bad of an idea is it to seek a relationship when I don't know if I want children or not? Speaking as a male.
>>
>>27784265
A lot of women don't want kids. Just be honest about it early on.
>>
>>27784253
Well yeh, but I say I'm mostly latina and people don't fight me on it.
>>27784262
Where do you meet these people you try to become friends with? Making friends with people in similar fields or situations as you (work/school) can work, but it's so much easier if you meet while doing things you both enjoy doing like hobby related shit.
>>27784264
Then it's purely a you problem, not a dick problem. I'm fine with using a sleepy living dildo, though, so it's not a deal breaker.
>>
>>27784256
>Seems stupid and possibly dangerous. Just spend that money on sex toys, that's what I personally do.
What if he pays for a dominatrix?
>>
>>27783909
M, 5
Virginity is important, but I can also deal with a woman who due to none of her fault, has been with someone and now she's completely over him.
Any woman that ever had a one night stand, whether she liked it or not; any woman that had more than 3 relationships and 3 body count; any woman who dresses and acts like a whore is an immediate no from me. I left 2 women on dates to pay the bill because they had high body counts
>>
>>27784260
See >>27784258
Never gonna happen
>B-BUT
just the truth. If you're not attractive enough to get dates by yourself as is, it's over.
>>
>>27784275
School, work, old classmates and acquaintances from high school.
>>
>>27784275
>but I say I'm mostly latina
lol
>>
>>27784033
Here’s your virgin wife bro
>>
>>27784100
Cute, but really not something that needs practice.
It's like a rhythm if that makes sense. Back and forth.
>>
>>27784276
Idk, I just can't imagine having sex with some random person I barely know being fun, even if they satisfied one of my big fetishes.
It seems like desperation is the only way someone could rationalize it.
>>
>>27784282
>5
>virginity is important
>more than 3 is too much
Bro you’re a slut shut up
>>
>>27784215
I mean it’s kissing not sex? Yes he’s degenerate because he has hookups and does drugs

Also I’m trying to kiss him bc he is someone ik

He fucks random people at times so we are different
>>
>>27784293
I'm male, it's completely different.
>>
>>27784299
Don’t care whore
I hope you get a virgin wife and on your wedding night she gets deflowered by someone else
>>
File: 20220525_224153.jpg (40 KB, 615x600)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>27784241
Yeah I've had this problem with women, too. I think they are conditioned from adolescence to identify aspects of themselves as ugly; like their willingness to share feelings, and are constantly told to curb that shit or boys will never like them. Then when they get older and men are like "HEY THERE IS A PROBLEM" and they try to talk to them about what is gong on: women clam up rather than spill the beans. Usually because they believe they're being "manic" or "neurotic" which could be true, but very rarely ever is.

There is also the concept that men and women both share that they can just be fucking mean to people and that it's ok. And it's not. Unfortunately there is no real way to punish people for that behavior; as they are really just punishing themselves and they just don't know it. Then when it catches up to them they realize just how petulant they were being and either try to make amends only to find out people's perception of them has soured past the point of easy reconciliation or they just spiral into a depression because they realize they're alone and nobody wants to talk to them anymore.

It's a bad feel and I wish people would be more conscious to what they're doing to the people around them. But that shit'll never change so long as cell phones are in everyone's pocket.
>>
>>27783899
Is it weird to ask a female friend to rate my attractiveness level?
>>
Women would you date a pillow prince?
>>
>>27784306
Explain what that means first.
>>
>>27784299
You lie to yourself because it would be too painful for your ego to confront its own hypocrisy. You are a weak-willed specimen of a man.
>>
Women how likely are you to cheat?

I’ve talked to a few women and sometimes when I ask them out they tell me they have a boyfriend with a big smile and stay there as if they want me to keep pushing the interaction.

Are they saying that to be polite or to make their situation clear and shift the blame?

Need some self aware women advice
>>
>>27784306
Hell no if my husband isn't a sex demon I don't want him
>>
>>27784311
The only thing that makes it different is women hate virgins, even virgins
Sadly he will probably actually get a virgin and not the virgin guy, even if he’s a volcel
>>
>>27784312
Very unlikely but I have a roster/potential bf prospects all the time
>>
>>27784312
>Women how likely are you to cheat?
0%
i've been with my bf for 6 years and never even fantasized about another dude in my head the idea itself makes me violently sick and guilty
>>
Should I bother dating a guy who claims to be very sexually dominant when i know i like switching (not into bdsm but idk how to explain it)
>>
>>27784313
Are you a sex demoness too?
>>
>>27784312
They love their boyfriends very much, and they are trying to let you down gently because you might be the sort of person who explodes when you don't get what you want.
>>
>>27784302
>>27784311
Having sex as a woman depreciates your value instantly. It's also pathetically simple for a woman to get laid. Literally open your legs. You don't even have to say anything.
For a man to have sex it's difficult. It's also respectable
>>
>>27784323
That’s how society views it but I hope every virgin you come across calls you used goods
You are a whore
>>
>>27784319
You should communicate. Let him know that he can be honest with you. Ask him how he feels about switching. He might just be putting up an exclusively dominant front because his experience is that most women reject his submissive side.
>>
>>27784319
Is you being dominant basically just riding?
>>
>>27784319
>i like switching
No you don’t just date the guy
>>
>>27784312
Never. I’m very loyal.
I think you are reading into things that is not there
>>
>try to befriend people because I’m lonely
>every guy I befriend
>literally every guy
>admits feelings of attraction towards me.
>every single time
>he doesn’t even want to date me and he’s not interested in me romantically
>he just wants to hook up
>while he chases other women for relationships
>tell them I’m not attracted to them
>they end the friendship

Literally every single time. Why?????
>>
>>27784338
They want sex. Friendship is not that important to most guys
>>
>>27784338
You’re not entitled to friendship sweaty
>>
ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!
>>
>>27784338
Nice, intelligent men who would actually love you are invisible to you. You reap what you sow.
>>
>>27784344
Imagine actually believing this
>>
>>27784344
Incel tantrum
>>
>>27784338
Just go be friends with women, for fucks sake. There's literally no point in you being friends with a guy
>>
>>27784342
>40
>wants a virgin wife
Imagine being that wife
Women will unironically do that lmao imagine only having one guy your whole life and he has 39 other women
But women actually want this
And yet they demand loyalty?
>>
>>27784338
Which people are you trying to befriend? How do you choose which person to befriend and which person to not befriend? Is there any possibility that your brain is telling you to choose garbage people?
>>
>>27784256
>Just spend that money on sex toys
Any recommendations?
>>
>>27784346
>>27784348
I'm right, see >>27784354
Female creatures hold all the power in relationships and if you can't get a man to date you in 2022, you're either only going after Chads or you're mentally retarded.
>>
>>27784331
No. I like to pretend rape (?) idk how to describe it
>>27784333
Yes i do
>>27784330
Hmm yeah i should just be direct and ask. I just assumed he wouldn’t want to be submissive at times
>>
File: 20220909_130306.jpg (118 KB, 851x851)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>27783906
Beauty in life. New, shared experiences. Their presence is a buzz in and of itself. You could be anywhere together and feel ecstatic be it an outlet store, the zoo, in an airplane, or on a trail. You put each other over the moon and that feeling never truly stops. When they're gone; you are breathless and yearning for their return. They become something you look forward to. You breathe them and they fill your chest so perfectly.

Love is the highest high you will find in life. It is the most precious feeling. And if it's real: it doesn't go away very easily.
>>
>>27784353
Why are you responding to the retarded spammer? Just ignore him.
>>
>>27784299
A good pencil sharpener can sharpen thousands of pencils, but a used up pencil is worthless.
>>
>>27784350
>>27784354

I’m friendly with anyone who is friendly to me. I try to become friends with whoever’s nice and seems interested. If other women aren’t interested then I’m naturally not going to befriend them.
>>
>>27784362
Women demand loyalty from men but are disgusted by virgins
>>27784365
What spammer
>>
>>27784312
Absolutely no chance at all.
>I’ve talked to a few women and sometimes when I ask them out they tell me they have a boyfriend with a big smile and stay there as if they want me to keep pushing the interaction.
No, they "stay there" expecting you to leave the topic alone, and are probably smiling because you made them think of their boyfriend. That's what I do, at least.
>>
>>27784366
A pencil sharpener loses its sharpness after too many pencils have gone through it.
>>
>>27784368
Get a mindset change. The men and women who are cautious with their friendliness are the ones who become genuinely friends. You're not "not like the other women", you just haven't learned to tell the difference between genuine friendliness and fake friendliness. The guys who are aggressively friendly with you are just trying to get with you, so it is indeed you and your brain who are picking the wrong guys.
>>
What’s the appeal of double penetrating a girl?
Both guys I fuck brought it up when I suggested a threesome
Thanks
>>
>>27784138
I don't see how it could be different. Especially if you happen to like her. But it seems like you're not interested in having feelings for the person you're kissing
>>
Why does 4chan hate fujoshis
>>
LADIES if a guy is rated highly on an online video game, is he more attractive to you?
>>
>>27784382
I don't hate fujoshis. I do something much, much worse than hating fujoshis. I want to fix them.
>>
>>27784376
…I’m doomed to a life of loneliness.
>>
>>27784386
But what is their problem that makes you want to fix them?
>>
>>27784356
Depends, how into dildos are you?
>>
>>27784388
Now that you're aware of the problem, you can begin treating it and improving your situation. Treat this as a moment of fresh hope, not despair.
>>
>>27784378
It seems fun/hot to team up together to overwhelm a girl, that's how I see it.
What do you think about it?
>>
File: 20220713_061328.jpg (131 KB, 700x790)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>27784382
They're just coomers but ladies. And they really like BL which is GROSS
>>
>>27784390
They have too much anime on the brain. I would abusively lure these fujoshis in by watching a few anime series with them, then I would abusively withdraw my interest in watching anime together while abusively suggesting other activities we could enjoy together instead, and gradually over time I would abusively get them to go outside and touch grass.

Yes, it's abusive to try and change a person. I'm sorry, that's just who I am.
>>
>>27784393
No you don’t understand my dilemma. I can’t make friends. I am socially inept.
>>
>>27784392
I'm looking for something that can be used on my penis, not my anus.
>>
>>27784396
Wish I had a third to stuff my mouth
>>
>>27784359
>No. I like to pretend rape (?) idk how to describe it
Okay that's hot. Can you play out a "scenario", how it looks?
>>
>>27784402
Then I don't really know. I got a cock ring free with a bundle when I shopped on Valentine's Day once, but it was awful on my dildos. So I don't recommend those at least.
>>
>>27784362
>>27784369
Yellow fever schizos are so cringe.
>>
>>27784401
You think you've wasted your time on these garbage men who only want sex, but your time wasn't wasted because you practiced your social skills with them. Each time you meet a new person and figure out what sort of interaction suits you best, your social skills grow. You are less socially inept than you think you are, and you are getting better all the time. Go out and try to make friends again.
>>
>>27784382
They're gross.
>>27784386
Faggot.
>>
>>27784258
I think you meant to say never, but yeah i agree. I accepted it as reality being well into my 30's and still a virgin, but i dont think you can ever truly get over it.
>>
>>27784398
I mean they probably don’t like girls so what else would they get off to
>>27784399
Touch grass? You fucking normalfag if you have a girl you don’t need to touch garden
Stick to normalfag women
>>
>>27784143
Haven't playing Pokémon since BW2

>>27784401
You're feeling this way now. But like all things, your loneliness is temporary.
>>
>>27784414
Bisexual fag is back again, to defend his stinky fujos.
>>
>>27784410
She will understand me
>>
>>27784419
I don't have an answer for you, but do people really still use snapchat?
>>
>>27784316
Have you been tempted to sleep with a guy from your roster just did not have the ability to cheat?

Seems like the guys in your roster are beta orbiters they are not trying to actively fuck you
>>
>>27784405
Don't they have a friend that they can bring over?
>>
>>27784414
Me, a normalfag? Not yet, but maybe someday. And I'll drag a fujoshi into normalcy with me, if I can. The goal of every 4channer should be to become a normalfag, because it's plainly obvious that we're only here on 4chan because we're defective.
>>
>>27784497
Nigga said women watching solo female porn is straight I don’t wanna hear it
>>
File: 20220916_045427.jpg (248 KB, 1080x1217)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>27784414
They could just read romcom or shoujo like a normal person or self insert with the female in a hentai.
Homie, ladies who fetishize gay men are just as bad as men who fetishize lesbians. It feels predatory and men don't feel comfy around someone who they know is eyeing them and another man in the room and determining who is gonna bottom in their weird mental fantasy.
>but I don't do that
That's how we see you.
>>
>>27784505
No, they said they have none. Idk maybe they only have married friends. The other guy I know hasn’t responded - sigh. You live in NYC by any chance?
>>
>>27784508
Go get your prostate rammed.
>>
>>27784409
>>27784496

I’ve tried. It doesn’t work. I think I genuinely have some weird social trait that I can’t see but that other people see and they don’t want to be my friend. They’re put off by me and most people generally don’t like me even if they’ve never spoken to me.
>>
>>27784504
No. I just don’t want casual sex and you give too much power away with it. I need them on my roster, not their list of bodies that they could potentially revisit when I’m single.

I also don’t see the point in cheating. My bf was best choice so why would I want number 2? If my bf slipped from number one bc of relationship issues then that means we are close to breaking up.

They aren’t orbiters. They aren’t really waiting for me. I just know that if I wanted to date them, I could.
>>
>>27784513
I bet you're no older than 25. You still have a lot of time to make a lasting friend. The setting is also important, where have you been trying to make friends?
>>
>>27784507
>he wants to fit in
Bruh! Goofy!
>>27784509
I mean if she knows the difference between fiction and reality
>>27784512
Thanks I will
>>
>>27784507
>because it's plainly obvious that we're only here on 4chan because we're defective.
No it's because society has no place for those that aren't drones.

Failed normie faggot.
>>
>>27784510
>You live in NYC by any chance?
Noooope I'm a ocean away. Too bad.
I guess if anything else fails you can try looking for the third on Tinder or something. Or just be content with two stuffed holes for now you greedy slut.
>>
>>27784517
School mostly

It’s not about where I’m trying to make friends. I simply can’t do it.
>>
>>27784525
I feel like the first step in making a friend is wanting one. The next is being friendly and open. That latter point is where a lot of people fall short. You need to take a chance sometimes. You're not bound to anyone, if you end up not liking them, you move on.
>>
>>27784525
Do you ever feel like you want to change yourself, but you can't change yourself when people are watching? That people won't believe the New You when they still remember the Old You? You're probably scared of leaving school to get a job in the real world, but maybe that'll be the perfect opportunity for you to be a New You who is able to get along with people and is able to make friends.
>>
File: 20220607_230855.jpg (88 KB, 480x600)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>27784518
The assumption is fujos don't know how to contain their bl fantasies which is the cause for a majority of the revulsion. Ain't nobody want to be in your sonic the hedgehog x Naruto headcanon.

>>27784522
Based.
>>
>>27784516
I see makes sense. You are very honest and self aware.

What qualities makes your current bf stand out. And be honest sex, money, looks, parties etc
>>
Happy thanksgiving anons!!! :)
>>
>>27784531
>wanting friends
I do
>open and friendly
I always have been

But people don’t like me and have told me to my face or behind my back.
>>
>>27784536
Yeah that’s fair
I’d be in her sonic x naruto headcanon if it made her happy because we make sacrifices for love sometimes
>>
>>27783906
A verb. And an active verb, not a stative one, at that.

>>27783909
M. 2.
Not important.
Not perceptibly.
Virgins are nice because you get to corrupt them, and experience everything for their first time, and often they will require you to put in actual effort, but they can also be a pain to deal with.
Mid to high double digits might be too high, but I couldn't say for sure.

>>27783963
According to a book I read recently, it's because they were more-or-less literally forced to, and even then often left society for the wilds. The hunter-gatherer lifestyle was just substantially better in virtually every way than early farming.

>>27784143
Pokemon games after RSE and maybe DP were a mistake.
>>
>>27784552
>Diamond and Pearl

Everyone knows Pokémon hit it’s peak with the release of platinum.
>>
>>27784553
*Sapphire
>>
>>27784525
You're 23 at most and your brain is still developing. You can and will improve at this.
>>
>>27784556
*Red
>>
File: 20220810_124018.jpg (115 KB, 1440x1440)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>27784516
>keep a "roster" of potential men
>"if I wanted to date them I could"
I don't like your brain. You sound like a bad person. Manipulative. Bad. You're probably pretty and nobody has sat you down and told you that you can't just treat people like that.
>>
>>27784562
*heartgold
>>
>>27784374
It's also easy to resharpen if you aren't an idiot. A pencil can never recover.
>>
>>27784562
Fair, although I like Blue more than Red.

>>27784568
*Original Silver
>>
>>27784549
I'm sure none of those people really know you. Regardless, you're still in school, and you've just not found your crowd yet.

Making friends can be hard, the trick is to always have respect and love for yourself. Everything else will come. All this feeling is temporary, I can tell you for certain because I've been through it as well.
>>
>>27784553
>platinum
Weird way to spell Silver.
>>
>>27784547
Happy thanksgiving <3 what you doing today?
>>27784524
I don’t like the whole meeting and vetting process and I don’t do apps. I met these guys on Reddit kek. Wish I had the balls to go to a bar
>>
>>27783946
Are you thankful it’s not covid?
>>
>>27784553
Hipster fags are the worst. BW2 is objectively peak Pokémon. Great story, great big region to explore, a fuck ton of events and side quests. And the last Pokémon before the gay new dynamics were added to the series.
>>
File: 1667422757369531.jpg (40 KB, 650x523)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
I struggle with realising if I'm attractive or not as a dood, today I was at uni and got lunch with frens and one of the women serving lunch said out loud how gorgeous my eyelashes were and even got another woman serving lunch to look at me, said I was beautiful before I left, is this confirmation? dunno mang, they were older, but isn't that the equivalent of your mum saying that? where the hoes at then if I am
>>
>>27784580
as per usual with women, they were just making fun of you unfortunately.
>>
>>27784579
BW-era had virtually no good Pokémon at all. I don't disagree about not having the zoomerish mechanics but BW was a substantial decrease in quality compared to all of it's predecessors. And they got rid of contests, no less.
>>
>>27783903
Larp
>>
>>27784525
>It’s not about where I’m trying to make friends. I simply can’t do it.
Alright, I'll be your friend. You gotta sit on my face without panties though
>>
>>27784576
>I met these guys on Reddit kek.
Can't you just try again in the subreddit where you found them?
>Wish I had the balls to go to a bar
Maybe bring them along?

Also probably obvious but you shouldn't jump straight to DP if you don't have anal experience.
>>
Are you watching the thanksgiving parade?
>>
File: Beta_buxx_tears.jpg (713 KB, 810x1670)
713 KB
713 KB JPG
Why are women like this?
>>
>>27784595
Why on earth would I do something like that.
>>
>>27784406
I don’t think would appeal to you.. it’s just using men for oral and them getting nothing but maybe some physical assault and degradation lol
>>
>>27784569
Nobody on Earth has ever sharpened a pencil sharpener. Just fuck off with your retarded analogy.
>>
>>27784600
>it’s just using men for oral and them getting nothing
The taste and texture of pussy is so great THOUGH
>>
>>27784597
Because they're all whores incapable of anything resembling loyalty or real love.

I'll bet dude would put up with her getting really fat and being a bitch and a low tier person because he has already committed and loves her, but she'll drop him immediately because she didn't get tingles for a single night
>>
>>27784597
>only 99 upvotes
This represents one individual woman. The other women don't identify with her at all. Why do you go on Reddit to look for bait anyway? Why do you spend so much of your time concerning yourself with Reddit posts?
>>
>>27784597
Female creatures were never capable of love nor loyalty. You can't catch a fish and expect it to climb trees.
>>
>>27784607
>>
>>27784600
Damn L desu.
>>
>>27784609
Women universally get tired from monogamy faster than men do
It's a fact
>>
>>27784601
>Just fuck off with your retarded analogy.
How do you think the rest of us feel about locks and keys? No more analogies at all, please and thank you.
>>
>>27784611
This is why the weak should be purged.
>>
>>27784611
>"Why are women like this?"
>she is downvoted to hell
The other women hate her. This is evidence that women are wonderful after all.
>>
>>27784627
That sub is mostly men
>>
Girls, what's the last thing you masturbated to? Share a link if you have it.
>>
>>27784631
How do you know so much about this sub? Are you a regular there?
>>
>>27784611
Why do redditors love heckin' therapy and couples counselling so much? Take a look at /r/deadbedrooms, look how often that is suggested, and look how often that works (it doesn't).
>>
>>27784601
I actually have multiple times, I have an old wooden one with a blade that is detachable and easily sharpened.
But also this >>27784617
>>
>>27784636
So what if he is?
>>
>>27784642
Then I'm going to judge him. Is be prepared to be judged by me, an anonymous stranger?
>>
>>27784586
they seemed genuine though, I feel like I could tell if they were
>>
>>27784636
Most of reddit is men
Most of the internet is men
>>
>>27784644
Try again after taking your heart disease medicine.
>>
>>27784547
Happy thanksgiving
>>
>>27784637
They have a bizarre hardon for therapy, especially considering that one therapist subreddit that was just therapists whining about their job and being useless.
>>
Grateful for /atoga/. I come here to dream and to funpost and to bee myself.
>>
>>27784632
Your mum
>>
>>27784597
Is this like 'the ick' that those girls were talking about yesterday?
>>
>>27784617
The locks and keys analogy makes sense because of the different societal values men and females have. It's harder for men to sleep with a lot of females than vice versa.
>>
>>27784579
I can’t name a single good Pokémon from that gen.

Gen 4 is peak Pokémon. Best characters, best Pokémon, best region, best game mechanics, best music
>>
>>27784661
t. oversharpened pencil whose graphite will crumble if it ever hits the paper
>>
>>27783918
Pilots don’t clap, we give a head nod when the cockpit is unlocked
>>
>>27784656
I stopped seeing a group of "friends" I knew from a long time ago (mostly because they were massive redditfags even in real life), and after talking to one of them after 2 years, it seems they're all talking about how great therapy is and how everyone should have it.

Clearly it's just something that feels good, which is what they mistake for fixing their problems.
>>
>>27783906
Love is the alignment of your own will with someone else’s will. The genuine desire that their will be done and their fulfillment reached, even if it is contrary to our own will. Usually this means seeing them happy, but sometimes it means seeing them suffer in order to improve and move forward, or seeing them make mistakes that they are intent on making, and sometimes it means not seeing them at all and letting them go. Appreciating another person’s will means giving them total freedom.
>>
>>27784558
I hope soon. I don’t want to be friendless socially awkward loser in my thirties

>>27784572
Yeah I guess having some self confidence draws people to you

>>27784593
:(
>>
>>27784599
It’s tradition!
>>
>>27783943
Plane rides are not entertainment, they're merely a annoying chore that we have to put up with in order to travel long distances.
>>
>>27784632
This thread last night.
>>
>>27784660
Yes
>>
>>27784681
What happened last night?
>>
I met my ex on thanksgiving two years ago
>>
>>27784632
https://archiveofourown.org/works/14804646
>>
>>27784670
Your made up analogy already falls flat because men get better at sex the more they have it and because females despise male virgins.
>>
>>27784338
Women suck as friends
I don't know why no one seems to grasp this
>>
what is the point in thanks giving? is it just so yous can have a fat scran?
>>
>>27784677
How soon do you graduate? Do you have a job lined up?
>>
Is eye rolling really a serious thing?

I’ve unironically seen people get so offended and lose their shit over eye rolling.
>>
>>27784656
>the therapist subreddit was just therapists whining about their job and being useless
That's pretty funny, ngl.
The thing is that therapy works, but the majority of problems people actually go to therapy for, are essentially incurable, at least the majority of the time.
First of all, when people say 'therapy' they mean a counsellor who makes slightly above minimum wage and has no real credentials, not a psychologist or a psychiatrist with a phd or md respectively who can actually learn to treat your individual case.
Even then, it's almost irrelevant because 95% of the cases will be unresolvable at the time the person is in therapy of any kind because the person is not in the right mindset to receive therapy, for example if a depressed person doesn't think they can overcome their depression, it's essentially incurable. A good therapist will recognize their state of mind about it and work to overcome that as a first step, but in many cases it just becomes repetitive sessions of the therapist talking, making recommendations, the patient either doing or not doing the things, and then coming back and saying that it wasn't useful in either case and it's a huge waste of time for everybody involved until the person believes they can actually change.
>>
>stop being myself and approach a girl
>It goes very well
>Act bold and confident (no i didnt send her my dick)
>Get rejected anyway

You cant win when you are ugly, a handsome guy would get away with what i said
>>
>>27784338
I think being friends with a woman requires very specific parameters, like with mine weve fucked once drunk in a threesome (ffm) and never mentioned it again, shes dating some dude and we still hang out, were quite transparent in that we think the other is attractive but know that sex ruins a friendship so dont
>>
>>27784699
No. I’m nowhere close to graduating because I took a two year break due to personal issues + stress from the pandemic
>>
Which Brack Friday Bunduru are you getting, Anon?
>>
>>27784683
>ackshually she's the victim here he's raping her!
Fucking redditcunts
>>
>>27784576
COOKING
>>
Do you cream when schlicking?
>>
>>27784678
Not for sensible people with good taste, it isn't.

>>27784702
It's considered rude around here.
>>
>>27784692
>39 chapters
Do girls really?
>>
>>27784732
Rudeussy.
>>
>>27784729
its like 20 to 4 stop horny posting this early lad
>>
I’m the same anon from yesterdays thread who spoke about how everyone thinks I’m an intimidating bitch because of my appearance.

How can I look more friendly and approachable?
>>
>>27784748
Jesus. Can somebody give me a line number or something to skip to?
>>
Funniest ways you fumbled the bag?

>girl I spoke to everyday asked me twice if I was gay because I just made no effort and took no interest in make romantic moves on her
>>
>>27784754
Are you a girl? Are you thin?
>>
>>27784754
Wear a face mask so that nobody can tell that you aren't smiling. These past two years have been your time to shine.
>>
>>27784732
The same people who think it’s okay to insult people, call them names, or talk about them behind their back are the same ones who absolutely lose their minds if someone they’ve picked on rolls their eyes at them. It’s actually funny to me that eye rolling is where they draw the line.
>>
>>27784754
Smile more (avoid RBF), wear less uptight clothing, avoid sunglasses, headphones and face masks.
I wasn't paying attention yesterday to know what specific attributes of your appearance you might have complained about.
>>
>>27784688
Just normal hornyposting.
>>27784729
Depends on my cycle and how hydrated I am.
>>
>>27784763
It's a matter of casual disrespect vs active disrespect, I think.
>>
>>27784762
Not a thing here

>>27784761
Yes.

>>27784767
I have an ugly smile. Don’t wear sunglasses or headphones.

Also I’m tall. Black hair. Intimidating-ish facial features.
>>
>>27784657
Same.

I love you guys. You have no idea how much you help my mental state.
>>
>>27784760
On multiple occasions I was in bed with a drunk sorority girl, once it was two drunk sorority girls, and I just fell asleep.
>>
>>27784777
:)
>>
>>27784775
Well, now that we know the real you, and we know that you're a softie on the inside, you can be our friend and hangout with us.
>>
>>27784775
Wear sundresses.
I guess that doesn't help this time of year.
Wear really big puffy scarves and a cute hat.
>>
>>27784775
Why do you think your smile is ugly?

Black hair on their own are hardly intimidating, it depends more from your hairstyle.
>>
>>27784702
Sounds like you're an eye-roller if you don't see what's wrong about it
>>
>thought my gf was going to break up with me
>remind myself of all of her flaws and red flags
>looking forward to being single again and finding a better girlfriend
>now it seems like gf as changed her mind and isn't planning on breaking up
Well now what, I have to bring her to my family's thanksgiving now.
>>
>>27784702
tutting and eyerolling are things I'd automatically react badly to without thinking, every time ive ever been tutted I shit stare at the person, been eyerolled once and called them out immediately lol, that shit riles me up from strangers, like sos, who the FUCK do you think you are?
>>
>>27784794
If someone continuously calls me names, talks about me behind my back, or insults me then yeah I’m going to roll my eyes at them.
>>
>>27784796
talk to her about these feelings because thats no way to live
>>
You guys remember this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az_X1C4KVBI
>Trouble and Takeoff both got shot and killed the same year (2022)
>YFN Lucci got locked up in 2021
>only Quavo is left
Crazy.
>>
Relationships don't seem like they are worth it honestly
>>
>>27784806
>black person and sportscar in the thumbnail
No thanks, Don't need to drop my IQ any further than it's already gone.
>>
>>27784775
Wear light colors
>>
>>27784815
They look like ass on me
>>
>>27784813
Being alone is only tolerable if you are autistically obsessed with some hobby/interest. Or if you are an npc that actually finds joy/fulfillment in watching all of the new tv shows and playing the latest video games. Relationships are a struggle just like every other worthwhile thing in life.
>>
File: 20220812_074204.jpg (153 KB, 937x1096)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>27784775
You just sound like you're pretty. Are you sure people are intimidated because you look scary? Or is it possible that people don't know how to approach you because they put you on a pedestal the moment they look at you?
In either case; you might have to take the reigns and be more outgoing. Other anon suggested smiling more and not wearing uptight clothing. I think that's silly. You don't need to force yourself to do anything other than just talk to people more. You might be coming off as cold because nobody has actually seen you talk to other people lol.

They might not know what to talk to you about so they don't approach. You're fiiine.
>>
>>27784797
You forgot the one that’s get people the most. Staring someone up and down with a very subtle look of disapproval. Gets them every time.

I promise I’m not a bitch. I’ve just dealt with many mean girls in my time and dirty looks are the things that piss them off the most.
>>
>>27784806
Thumbnail already indicates exactly what the "song" is gonna sound like
>>
>>27784821
what if you are just burnt the fuck out? I've been fucked over so many times I'm one more bad experience away from becoming a le woman hater lmao and I dont want that, I like to keep my head screwed on, so many shit experiences, juice aint worth the squeeze anymore, have about thirty matches to sift through and I feel nothing, I go onto the empty chat and immediately think fuck this
>>
>>27784826
never had a dirty look like that but rude strangers make me want to harm them lmao
>>
>>27784821
Considering every relationship seems like it's standoffy at best plus women lose sexual interest after 4 years or whatever doesn't seem like it will fun at all
>>
>>27784792
I don’t know I guess just the way my features contort when I smile.

Also I wear my hair natural like this.
>>
Cr7
>>
>>27784829
Same here but I don't plan on giving up. I had horrible experiences when I was younger, so I gave up for almost a decade. Just this year I started dating again. Found a nice girl, but got my heart broken yet again. Although this time it didn't hurt so bad, I guess I was ready for it. But it's still better than being alone. I hated being alone, after so many years it's just not worth going on anymore. So I have to keep trying otherwise I'll blow my brains out at 35.
>>
>it's a "gorgeous femanon thinks she's intimidating because she's ugly but she's actually intimidating because she's gorgeous" episode
Another rerun.
>>
>>27784868
>tfw no bitchy looking gf who is actually a sweety
>>
>>27784824
When I try to be more outgoing it doesn’t work. I get shut down easily because people have already decided that they don’t like me.
>>
>>27784754
Are you this? >>27753937
>>
>>27784876
How old are you, and where are you encountering these people?
>>
>>27784868
This has never actually happened. There will always be guys dumb or brave enough to try and woo the hottest girl. The whole
>the most attractive woman in the room is often the loneliest because everybody assumes she's already taken
Falls into the category I like to call
>Productive Copes

Unfortunately they only work on Low and High IQ people, midwits like myself can't pull off the mindset required.
>>
State gender.
Who’s your favourite Game of Thrones character?
>>
I once saw a very good looking friend of mine hit on a very old woman at the bar. She was not attractive but he was being so smooth and she clearly wanted him so badly. He had no intention of actually doing anything and when I asked him about it he said “it’s just batting practice for the real thing,”

Basically saying he’s just practicing charming the woman so he can do it better with someone he actually wants

Is he right or wrong? Is this appropriate
>>
>>27784902
Don't be a friend to garbage people.
>>
>>27784899
M. I didn't watch it and only read the first book, and that was a long time ago. But uhh... either the girl or the incest siblings I guess.
>>
>>27784899
I've never watched the show or read the book but Tywin Lannister looks like a really good character.
>>
>>27784902
It's wrong to use people, anon
>>
File: 1668186456475956.jpg (726 KB, 2560x1440)
726 KB
726 KB JPG
>start talking to a really nice girl
>she's my friend's girlfriend
>we started to get along really well
>she started being depressed because things aren't going well with her boyfriend
>tells me everything that happens in her life
>we both chat commonly and go out
>she suddenly stops being so friendly
>no explanation why
>she's still in really bad terms with her boyfriend

What should I do in this case ? do I just keep sending out messages even though she's replying 1-2 hours later to them ?
I know she's getting the messages but decides to ignore me..
>>
>>27784908
Tywin is good because he's like the last competent person alive in the universe apparently, at least from a viewer of the show. His family is a giant disaster trying to ruin everything at every possible opportunity, which is admittedly a partial failing on his part. but everybody else is just a middling retard.
>>
>>27784905
>>27784909
>using people

Is he actually using them though? He was just socializing and being flirtatious. I feel like this is probably a very common thing.

I feel like using someone is like telling a woman you love her and want to be with her so that she will sleep with you. Flirting with a woman and not creating any objective and just socializing for fun doesn’t seem like using to me
>>
>>27784899
M
Tyrion, his POV chapters in A Clash of Kings were the best part of that series.
>>
>>27784916
She did the right thing. You should respect her decision.
>>
>>27784922
Okay. You've made up your mind. We're done here.
>>
What is an elevated version of chicken tendies and fries I could make my boyfriend for the meme?
>>
>>27784930
I am genuinely curious to hear your sentiment in detail though and why you think flirting is wrong
>>
>>27784926
you're saying she was indirectly attracted to me?
>>
>>27784942
It's not genuine flirting from him. If she doesn't know that it's not genuine, then he's playing a mean-spirited trick on her.
>>
>>27784937
You could cut small pieces of chicken breast, bread and fry them yourself along with French fries

Then create a homemade sauce… ranch is extremely easy to make. Or maybe a mayo based dip? Small bit of mayo, ketchup, hot sauce?
>>
>>27784942
Nta but fucking with people’s feelings like that, using people for your own gain, it’s not okay. People shouldn’t be toyed with or experimented on like that, they’re not test subjects for you to do just do with as you please, they’re real human beings with real feelings
Like the other anon said, you seem to have made up your mind so genuinely why did you even bother asking the question? Your friend is an asshole, his behavior was childish, if you want to defend that it’s whatever but the people you choose to hang around are often a reflection of your own character as well
>>
I knew at this point in my life where I have to start thinking about settling down I wanted to move slowly with this girl to make sure we were a good fit. But I’ve learned that it just makes me paranoid that she could lose interest any day.
We’re going on a month of seeing each other once a week. I avoid small talk over text because I like to be more excited for when I see her, it builds anticipation.
But it’s very hard for me to gauge her interest beyond the fact that she always seems excited to talk and keeps wanting to see me. How long does this keep up before I should start feeling more secure that she is actually into me and not just…being nice?
>>
>>27783909
F
Virginity is not important, but I have a strong feeling I'll end up with a virgin anyways. If I were to exclude non-virgin men I'd be single forever, and I already struggle to get asked out on dates. Only 1 virgin male has asked me out I a date, and we weren't compatible.
>>
Best World Cup game going on and it's solely because the fan's singing is beautiful.

What was your favourite WC game so far?
>>
>>27784950
Oh a homemade aioli is a really good idea actually. He always makes fun of people who say they hate mayo but like aioli, ty anon
>>
>>27784916
Show some screencaps, what was the nature of your texting, did you talk to her in hopes she would one day be your gf or was it purely platonical?

>no explanation why
Could be she's just shutting down because she can't handle any interactions atm, due to her mental state, so it's not that you necessarily fucked up, it's that she needs space and is forcefully creating it. Wait a week and msg her again, then if she doesn't respond, just don't bother at all since she has made her point clear.
>>
>>27784953
Nta, just curious to know, what's your opinion on women posting bikini pictures on social media?
>>
>>27783932
F, every fellow girl best friend I've ever had would hold hands or link arms with me all the time. I recommend not putting too much thought into it. If you two have a good relationship, sometimes you'll randomly link hands or arms. Don't expect it in the hot summer though.
>>
>>27784966
I'm eastern european so none of it is in english

we're meeting up at my place (just the two of us) this saturday but I feel she's sending out cold signals about our friendship

I'm confused about my feelings and I know I shouldn't try more than a platonical relationship
Do I just stop texting her ?
>>
>>27784944
Quite possibly, but not necessarily- same advice applies regardless.
In general, it's a good idea to avoid close relationships with people of the opposite gender while you're in a relationship, because close relationships can lead to feelings of attraction.
You should especially avoid it when things are on the rocks since it will make it harder to work things out- you'll be comparing against the friend. And if you tell the friend the issues going on, it'll make things even worse because they might pick at your relationship, and try to convince you to leave. Especially if they are attracted to you as well. Intrinsically another person won't have the same understanding of the relationship as you do since they're an outside person, so they'll be more likely to see only the bad parts.
>>
>>27784748
Ever heard of a slow burn?
>>
>>27784953
>toyed with or experimented

I can agree with this and I think you’re right. On the other hand, he definitely gassed her up so to speak and gave her a lot of compliments so what if she might have actually got an ego boost from their interaction?

She’s an older lady, a good looking and charimsatic young man says nice things to her, she feels good about herself. ALSO, women aren’t retarded. I think she understood that it was probably all in good fun. She was a bartender for that matter.

I think you’re right, but I also think you’re disregarding a lot of what goes on in the realm of human interaction. People have fun with each other in many different ways.

Was just curious to see what other people thought.
>>
>>27784956
People don't play the stupid texting game forever. Instead of forcing the flow yourself, start hanging out more. Trust me when I say people get tired of waiting for you to talk to them properly real fast.
>>
>>27784757
>open entire work
>ctrl+F “breast”
ez
>>
>>27784983
Which language?

>but I feel she's sending out cold signals about our friendship
Talk to her about that if you meet this Saturday.

>I'm confused
You shouldn't stop texting her just yet, but be honest with yourself, first and foremost, then be honest with her and don't try to lead her on and fool yourself you want a friendship when there's a possibility you want more with her.
>>
>>27784964
For sure! I love cooking. I know it’s not the BEST idea but I think home made aioli is just so simple and there’s a lot you can do with it or change it in different ways

Good luck! :)
>>
>>27784968
In what context? In the context of a relationship? Then it depends on the boundaries established in that relationship
>>
Happy Thanksgiving atoga
>>
>>27784902
>>27784922
Mutual flirting is what happens between people who are just socializing. It does happen and it's fine, but you have to know the person to do that.

Approaching people you have no interest in and flirt with as if they're practice bots with no emotions is wrong unless you're upfront about it. Your friend sounds like a wannabe psychopath anyways
>>
>>27783909
>Gender?
F
>How many people did you have sex with?
>Question: How important (or irrelevant) is virginity to you when it comes to a potential wife or husband?
Not at all.
>Would you respect a virgin more than someone who has slept with several people?
No.
>Do you not care at all or even prefer someone with experience?
I don't care much at all. Experience can be gained.
>How much is too much?
Hmm. Someone my age, 5+ partners start to be sketchy, in my opinion. Just starts to feel a lot like someone with no intentions of settling for anybody, and they would probably be good at lying and manipulating, pretending to totally be ready to stop sleeping around, but not really.
I care too little about sex, so if I'm going to be with someone, it has to be the last one, if at all possible.
>>
girl on bumble, bio says ''lets go ____club name''' (one in the nearest city)

prompt says I bet that I can
drink more than you

and interests state ''something casual'' and shes popped up saying Hii, what do i reply with halp
>>
>>27784988
>omit information to bring it up later
Sure she was a bartender, I don't believe you or your weirdo friend anymore.
>>
>>27784994
romanian

>Talk to her about that if you meet this Saturday.
I feel like this would be something a dude shouldn't do. I don't want to appear needy.

She sends me pics of herself with makeup but I don't think it's a sign of flirting. I keep commenting about things other than her in the pics to show I'm uninterested.
>>
>>27784978
You WILL hold my hand in the summer and we WILL have sweaty slimy hands and you WILL wipe your hand sweat on the back of my shirt!
>>
>>27784962
I like any games where a Spanish country loses
>>
>>27784978
It’s different between girls, you know that anon…..
>>
*ahem*
Today, I am thankful for boobies. Amen.
>>
>>27784962
Canada-Belgium
>>
>>27785035
Today I am thankful for you, anon :)
>>
>>27785028
t. ameriburger culo roto
>>
>>27785035
Why would you be thankful for something you aren't allowed to have?
>>
Why are men like this?
>>
>>27785054
People are supposed to get married within 2 years of starting to date. This is one of the problems that stems from lack of expectation of commitment in our society in general.
>>
>>27785010
>>27785018
So what if she flirted back? Or even initiated it?

You both sound sensitive and act like women are these unknowingly innocent creatures with little to no intuition when in reality they’re usually way smarter than men and are generally really good at reading social queues

And yes she was a bartender, but I don’t see why that really matters here.
>>
>>27783909
F
Important. Would prefer someone with roughly the same experience as myself.
>>
>>27785045
Thank you for your thankfulness!

>>27785049
But I have two of my own. I just like ones on other people better.
>>
>>27785049
I'm not able to have the Grand Canyon, the Great Barrier Reef, Mount Everest, Victoria Falls, or even the Aurora Borealis in my kitchen, but I'm still grateful to live in a world where such sights exist. I am thankful for boobies, big and small, and I am thankful to women for having these boobies.
>>
>>27785025
>I feel like this would be something a dude shouldn't do. I don't want to appear needy.
Why would you appear needy if that's clearly something you should talk about? You can only appear needy if you talk to her in a needy way, but I assume you're an adult so you can hold a conversation like one.

>She sends me pics of herself with makeup
Doesn't mean anything on its own, I've had plenty of female friends that have sent me their pics, and it's mostly because women are like that and like to be complimented by their friends when they put in effort to look well.
>>
I am thankful for anonymity, good advice, and (you)! :)
>>
>>27785028
Fucking based

>>27785039
Was also a frustrating game, because Canada couldn't score to save their life in that game. But if they did early on, it would've been their game.
>>
File: file.png (312 KB, 806x672)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
>>27785076
>I've had plenty of female friends that have sent me their pics
>>
I’m friends with a girl on Facebook and instagram. We went out a couple times and it didn’t work out

However, she posts multiple selfies of herself a day on both platforms but she’ll space the same pictures out at different times on each platform. So like selfie 1 on IG, then two hours later it goes on Facebook. It’s like she spaces them out to get different doses of validation

Anyway, I got annoyed seeing her shit all the time so I unfriended / unfollowed her. But she messaged me about it and she’s like “what did I do wrong?” I didn’t even respond and idk if I should? She’s going to feel hurt if I never respond. But I don’t have anything nice to say and I’m not about to be like “yeah your constant selfies annoy me,”
>>
>>27785067
already way too much
you are a whore
>>
>>27784992
I don’t think it’s a game, we just use text to communicate either plans or how we are feeling about our “progress”
I suppose it’s probably soon time to talk about spending a little more time together
though
>>
>>27785084
Not nudes, just plain pics with outfits for the night and such.
>>
>>27783909
Male, like 30-40. My parents forced me to work with them 7 days a week when I was younger and I was super shy on top of it and never got to go out as a young adult so I went off a deep end and fucked a bunch of women when I was like 21-23

I am really good at pleasing women but I’d also never date a woman with a body count as high as mine. Experience is important, if she’s had a few partners that’s fine. Again, I don’t slut shame and people can do whatever they want but I’m not about to date a woman that’s spread for everyone.

“A lock that can be opened with any key is a shitty lock. A key that can open any lock is a master key.” Ladies hate to hear this but it’s true. It’s a lot different for men.
>>
BF's sister acts like I'm not good enough for him,
slut shames me and acts like she's better than me for being a virgin, I'd like to dismiss her as an oddball but it's like I can't ever get a break even on this website, or these threads with all the pickme bitches humblebragging about being so sheltered and cringe no man ever touched you before, congratulations.

Do men really like such obnoxious haughty bitches because le trad virgin meme or what?
>>
Girls:
>Would you rather send nudes, or suggestive but clothed pics to your bf?
>What kind of pictures would you prefer your bf send you? (Do women even like pictures of their bf?)

Guys:
>Would you rather send dickpics, or suggestive but clothed pics to your gf?
>What kind of pictures do you prefer your gf send to you? clothed, or nudes?
>>
>>27785112
Some men like boring women, yes.
>>
>>27785054
absolutely disgusting he made her waste so many years of her life with such a bad person. men are so likely to cheat and cheat so much more often than women that it really isn’t worth it to marry one
>>
>>27785115
M.
I'd rather not send suggestive pictures of myself if possible.
I'd prefer to receive nudes but would appreciate either.
>>
>>27785115
I like sending lewds not nudes, but I send him both. Lewds I feel sexier in, they’re more interesting visually because there’s more I can play off of in a pic than just “here’s my nipples”. I love getting dressed up in something cute and posing all lewd for him, when I’m fully naked I feel awkward in pics for some reason
I love pictures of him but I definitely prefer lewd over nude for him. Like dick pics are fine and all, but seeing him in his outdoor working clothes all sweaty or seeing his bulge through his shorts makes me feral
>>
>>
>>27785133
>makes me feral
what did she mean by this
>>
>>27784889
I’m 23
>>
>>27785112
She is better than you for being a virgin though
>>
>>27785144
It's modern slang for "she get that pussy poppin'"
>>
>>27784882
Who?
>>
>>27785112
> acts like she's better than me for being a virgin
Does she actually say that? She thinks she’s superior for never having a bf? Lol, I think you’re the winner here
>>
>>27785147
Not her, but at what exactly?
>>
>>27785154
Better at being manipulated. Tradcucks are all groomers.
>>
>>27785112
>virgin woman wants non virgin guy
nothing new here
>>
>>27785146
Still so young. I'm not gonna lie, it does get harder to make friends when you get older. But I can promise you that your peers will be less intimidated by you in the coming years, because right now your peers are also young and also struggling with their own insecurities. Once you stop feeling like you're intimidating people, which is the major issue holding you back, I genuinely believe that you'll have better luck finding friendship and even romance.
>>
Would any women find being a virgin at 30 cute?
>>
I think i am the forbidden fruit of one of my friends.
I feel like she is flirting with me, my male friends told me she is probably flirting with me, my girlfriend told me she was flirting with me

We message about every day, not talking anything private or sentimental, just day to day stuff , have you seen the latest episode of x, making fun of crypto, maybe a gossip here and there but nothing serios.
She definitely has a boyfriend that is out of town and whenever he comes she just goes radio silent on me. So she knows she is doing something wrong
My girlfriend knows i have female friendscause what can you do, i am in a female dominated field (80%+)
I feel bad that i might be a strain on their relationship but at the same time i am quite enjoying my interactions with her
What to do what to do
>>
>>27785161
Open your eyes and read the OP again incel
>>
>>27785167
Gross and cringe. Manchildren can have a great life on their own you managed to survive alone well enough so far so don't drag any woman into your mess especially if you find one sheltered enough to ignore your massive red flags.
>>
>>27785181
The unfortunate truth.
>>
>>27785179
yes
female creatures are insane enough they want o bang heir brother when he statrs fucking
>>
>>27785181
Who hurt you?
>>
>>27785186
a 30 year old virgin manchild
>>
File: 940238525222.jpg (84 KB, 735x313)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
Men: Did something like this happen to you when you were younger?
>>
>>27785192
Happens when you're older too.
>>
>>27785192
how society views inexperienced men
>>
>>27785133
>Lewds not nudes
I'm gonna steal this line.

M
Also prefer lewds to nudes in both cases unless I'm like literally having phone sex and jerking off remotely with a gf.
>>
>>27785112
I think it’s important for most people to be picky and save themselves, and I mean that for both genders, but I just can’t do it. There was one point in my life with one girl where I could have stuck to it, but she developed mental illness in our late teens, and, ever since then, I’ve lost my will to remain monogamous.

I love giving a woman a good time, but I don’t want them to get too personally attached. I figure that it’s their choice, they know the terms, and it’s either me or some other guy, so why not treat her right? I’m not necessarily proud of this mentality, but I just don’t feel bad about it anymore. I’ll probably grow out of it.
>>
>>27785115
F. I'd much rather send suggestive clothed pics. He says he likes them better anyway, and they're less useful as blackmail material.
Yes, I like pics. Shirtless and bulge pics. Just his dick is nothing special, but I've been told it's a mistake to think the opposite of "just boobs is nothing special".
>>
>>27785192
wat
>>
>>27785115
M
I'll send whatever she wants if she's my long term gf or wife.
I'd be her slut away from home if she wants me to. I think that would be fun.
>>
>>27785214
t. woman
>>
>>27785094
Your opinion means nothing to me
>>
Penaldo
>>
>>27785227
Refballdo
>>
Both sexes:

How do you feel about the "child free" movement? Just in general but an example talking point might be

>selfish or selfless?
>>
>>27785192
Only in the form of subtext from the universe.
>>
>>27785115
F
If I really like and trust him, I prefer to send nudes. It just feels more intimate. For the same reason, I prefer to receive nudes. It makes me feel special to see everything.
>>
>>27785238
F. Selfless. Not everybody is cut out to be a parent and I think acknowledging it and abstaining is actually a very noble thing. I’ve always found giving birth to children that you can’t provide for, raise properly, or give adequate support to to be selfish.
>>
>>27785238
I don't see it as selfish or selfless.
What I see as selfish is the powers that be making it financially irresponsible for most of the population to have children for their own personal gain.
>>
>>27785165
Oh god I hope so. Thanks anon.
>>
>>27785220
lol okay
>>
>>27785238
F, selfish just rich white people bragging about dying alone with their funkopops, I don't know how anyone could live without wanting to be a parent, intentionally childfree, especially if castrated are ininitely worse than incels, seeing my sister who always wanted to be a mother to loads of kids be barren while people capable of having kids are castrating themselves or selfishly refusing to have kids are literally worse than actual insects, I despise them.
>>
>>27783909
M
Doesn’t matter

Expecting a woman to be a virgin before I married her would be hypocritical. There aren’t a lot of guys like me, so I wouldn’t carry any jealousy. Regardless, “experience” is overblown. You’re either good at fucking or you’re not.
>>
>>27785238

Selfish. But i dont think being selfish is a bad thing. Me and my girlfriend are childfree, and both very selfish people who just want to focus on ourselves and never have to make an effort to raise somebody else.

Were not a normal couple, our income is 300k combined and we both have an iq over 130. We are definitely the type who "should" have kids - but again we dont care about the future or future generations. We are deeply selfish not just when it comes to kids but also in our own relationship, and with ofhers. We recognize that.

Life is great, and so many issues go away when you cut out the kids part - money, stress, worry for the future, etc.
>>
>>27785154
Everything
She didn't waste her virginity on some guy who won't remember her
She'll be more dedicated and happier with her husband than other girls are
>>
>>27785238
I don’t ever intend to have kids, but I think it’s weird to make it a movement. Sure, it would be selfish for some people to bring a child into the world because they don’t have the means to support that child or the knowledge to raise someone effectively, and it’s unlikely that a kid will have a good life and a positive impact on the world unless they are truly wanted and given every opportunity. But other people are truly cut out for being parents and are likely to contribute a great little human. So to tell them, “don’t bring a kid into the world because it’s a cruel place and that would just be selfish” is silly. There’s definitely the potential for raising a happy, well rounded child even today.
>>
>>27785238
M
Why should it inherently be selfish or selfless? The Earth is overpopulated and you can still adopt if you don't want to procreate, or can't do so, as well as take a "I don't want kids" stance, which is legitimate, especially when you take a look at how many people have kids just to fill up boredom in their life. I'm always skeptical of movements, but if someone decides that on his own after giving it serious thought, I have nothing to say because it is their thing, not mine.
>>
>>27784868
>gorgeous

Based on what?
>>
>>27785274
If you were a man then you would be able to feel the gorgeous energy radiating from her posts. You will never be a man, you will never be able to experience this energy.
>>
>>27785238
Pretentious, mostly. Defeats the entire point of one's existence, and it's insulting to your entire lineage.

I can acknowledge that it's kind of an awful time to raise children, though, and the childraising process is a difficult and thankless task. Ideally we would architect society to make it easier to raise children, but the chance of that is basically 0 in most countries. People here still think that universal state daycare is a pro-family policy.
>>
>>27785267
If the divorce rate in your country for couples who were virgin is anything more than 10% that invalidates your point.
>>
>>27785280
>Pretentious
Only a real piece of shit uses that word.
>>
>>27785177
>We message about every day
> i am quite enjoying my interactions with her
You know what you're doing wrong
>>
>>27785272
Adoption will never be a viable large scale strategy because people simply do not want other people's kids. Kids are bad and unlikeable.
It's like people who insist on adopting shelter animals (coincidentally usually the same childfree crowd). They end up constantly fussing and returning and exchanging their pets with the adoption agency because they have no concept of the bonding that has to take place early on. To simplify it in the pets case, you tolerate all the bullshit puppies do because they're adorable, and then by the time they're just normal dogs you already love them unconditionally, you would never DREAM of sending them away if there was a health issue or something like that.
Don't get me wrong, there are some saints out there who adopt many children and love them a huge amount and give them a good upbringing. But to expand that would lead to adoptive parents essentially being from the foster parent group which is notoriously toxic.
>>
>>27785061
Him being married wouldn't have deterred him from cheating
>>
>>27785238
F
I don't consider it a "movement". It's just a personal decision, and I trust the couples to know what's best for them.
>>
>>27785298
No, not necessarily, my point is that it's a red flag in this instance. They should have been committed and engaged a year before that, and he would have had a chance to walk it back, or after 2 years and he cheats and is like
>haha, yeah we're just bf and gf, no big deal
she should have been like "okay this is clearly not going anywhere" and saved herself 4 years and left.
>>
>>27785297
>tfw someone at my workplace is raising another woman's kids and got himself snipped
>to make things worse the woman has 3 kids, from 2 different men
>to make things worse the kids are dark skinned, when they are white
>to put the cherry on top, the sons are absolute chads

How he looks at them each and every day is beyond me. I get secondhand embarrassment every time he brings kids sons around.
>>
I wonder how the matt walsh crowd and the andrew tate crowd get along? I assume there's a lot of mindless non-critical-thinking overlap there.
>>
>>27785303
I get what you're saying but he has typical cheater mentality:
>my current fiance is the most perfect woman on the planet
Means he doesn't want to let go. He thought highly of her and cheated anyways, he would never have told without the immense guilt up to their marriage.

So if they would've been getting married earlier, he would be in the same situation, but earlier. That would be better for her tho.
>>
>>27785305
Don't forget
>Eventually gets fed up and leaves
>Sued for child support
>"uh, not my children. So no"
>Yeah, but y'know, their dads don't really have an on-paper income...
>you 'acted' as their father for several years
>loses court case and has to pay 30% of his income to the woman.
>>
Does the use of exclamation marks in response to my texts denote genuine enthusiasm or do women just use them just because it seems friendlier?
>Yes, I would love to do that!
>Looking forward to it!
>>
>>27785315
>don't forget a scary story I made up in my head
Lol
>>
>>27785295
You will find that some people here completely reject the notion that they shouldn’t always be texting a girl trying to maintain any conversation at all thinking it’s the way to get her attention
>>
>>27785315
I hate women so much it's unreal.
>>
>>27785267
Instead waste your virginity on a guy who wasted his on a girl he doesn’t remember
Cause y’all hate virgin guys
>>
>>27785322
Literally just google
>Man forced to pay child support for kids who aren't his
And find an infinite number of instances.
>>
>>27785279
Men have a sixth sense for detecting the beauty of women they’ve never seen?
>>
>>27785316
F, I just use them to sound excited, I feel autistic if I use complete sentences and end them with periods
>>
>>27785332
Yes. A woman's beauty is a pure and powerful force that shines through every interaction they make.
>>
>>27785332
All women have different levels of beautiful and cute and pretty and sexy and even gorgeous. These levels can go up and down depending on clothing and conduct and context, so a woman who's normally cute might one day be incredibly sexy, or vice versa. In this specific moment, that woman is radiating intense levels of gorgeousness.
>>
>>27785322
p.s. on >>27785330
I'm glad you agree that it's scary though. The way society allows women to treat men is horrible.

>A guy yelled at me in the street that I was hot, and I actually liked it, but it freaked me out
>THIS IS AN OUTRAGE. SOCIETY MUST CHANGE! MEN MUST BE BETTER!

>I'm paying the entirety of my housing income to my ex-gf who I was never married to, and never had kids with, to support her former boyfriend's kids, and the violence of the state is making me do it. Also she also now lives in the house I saved my entire life to afford and I have to pay for that too.
>Omg, men complain about the dumbest things. Women have *real* issues to worry about
>>
>>27785351
>A guy yelled at me in the street that I was hot
This part really happens
>and I actually liked it, but it freaked me out
This part is in your head
Hope that helps
>>
>>27785297
>Kids are bad and unlikeable.
Not taking a moron like you seriously.
>>
>>27785078
I dare you to say it at the family table today anon.
>>
>>27785356
>I hate that I miss being catcalled
Look it up.
>>
>>27783909
Male 0. I just want to find someone who isn't a total whore and can make me feel like not having sex was worth something even though it was only a choice I had a couple times
>>
Either gender

Thoughts on the fat positivity movement?
>>
>>27785363
>and can make me feel like not having sex was worth something
It's good that you've picked a metric that increases in difficulty over time. That's a good strategy for success.
>>
>>27785364
M
fucking DISGUSTING
It's impossible to overstate my disgust.
After the housing crisis, the obesity crisis is the second most important issue in society, and I wouldn't be surprised if that somehow was actually the root cause of the housing crisis as well, I just haven't managed to notice a link myself yet.
>>
I'm thankful for women
>>
File: crypto.png (529 KB, 581x483)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
>>27785358
>>
>>27785364
M.
I think it had a reasonable origin in that I don't think someone should be suicidally low-self-esteem for not being perfectly skinny like the digitally altered models in magazines, or for that matter eating disordered, and I don't think we should necessarily bully people for being a little fatter. And some people do in fact have more trouble losing weight than others for various reasons.
But I think the movement itself is toxic. Being fat isn't the end of the world but we should encourage weight loss, and probably work to make it easier for people to lose weight. What people in the movement seem to do is disgusting, and obesity is really bad for a person.
>>
>>27785364
F
I'm not on Twitter. What movement?
>>
>>27783899
Why are women insecure about things they view men as worthless for not having as if we’re the same

>I have no friends
its a female standard for their partner to have friends
>I have no money
money is a female standard
>I’m a virgin
a positive for women, negative for men

Like fuck I hate you people
>>
>>27785364
Fat people have movement?

I don't think so, lack of movement is how they got fat
>>
>>27785377
The issue is people like Tess Holliday who are so deeply insecure about being fat that they project that insecurity onto other people. They genuinely believe that they don’t have a problem and that they aren’t on death’s door and that it’s the world who has a problem with fat people.

I think a lot of obese people who refuse to lose weight have some degree of narcissism.
>>
>>27785380
I don't really understand your comment? I also hate women, but I'm not sure what you mean.
>>
I need advice, I have a male friend who seems to be in a toxic relationship where both sides have depression, he has come to me twice saying that the girl left him and that when she did she said horrible things to him (I think she insulted his family) the second time although he insisted that he was very sad I told him that until he showed me that he was no longer obsessed I could only accompany him in silence because the first time when the girl physically assaulted him I begged him to leave her and he didn't do it, the problem is that not even 3 weeks have passed and they are back, this situation is wearing me out because we have been friends for 8 years and I am almost sure that he is going to end up marrying this girl out of desperation, what should I do? I value him as a friend but I don't think I can handle this, it's breaking my heart to see him dying inside.
>>
>>27785379
It’s a movement for the ‘empowerment’ of fat people. They argue that there is no correlation between weight and health and that society and the medical industry is inherently biased against fat people.
>>
>>27785386
Women are insecure guys won’t like them if they’re friendless, broke, or virgins when those are the types of guys women hate and they think we’re just as heartless as them
>>
>>27785389
This picture is based on a real photo isn't it? I think I've seen it but can't remember.
>>
>>27785390
Well that's silly. I used to be overweight and it caused me a whole lot of issues. Now I'm skinny and it even cured my lactose intolerance, I'm not kidding.
>>
>>27785392
Here you go.
>>
Women how do I ask you for sex on a dating app if you're looking for hookups? Do go we on a date then fuck? Am I supposed open with something horny?
>>
>>27785395
Yeah it’s ridiculous that they deny how being bigger harms your health.

They also say shit like this(pic). No it’s not irony.
>>
>>27785391
I don't think so. Women know they can get away with any combination of those things.
>>
>>27785364
Absolutely disgusting, you would think that western society being so atheist they would worship aesthetics and life but they don't. This is what a rotten society looks like
>>
>>27785376
But I don’t have crypto.
Meanwhile my brother convinced my cousin to get into it a year ago and they are on opposite coasts today.
>>
>>27785403
Explain threads like this >>27783316
>>
Do women agree to keep going on dates with a guy just to be nice?
I phrased a message to this girl I have been out with three times that put her in a position where she had an easy out to break it off with me by just not getting back to me, she did respond and initiated another date anyway. Despite that I’m still worried I’m just imagining that she is into me.
Maybe I’m just very insecure
>>
>>27785364
M
It’s pathetic but also an interesting look into human nature. People naturally inclined to COPE instead of take action to improve their situation
>>
What are y'all doing this Thanksgiving?
>>
>>27785409
She's not insecure that boys won't like her, she has a husband and if that fell through she'd have a new simp bf in 10 minutes. She's just (rightfully so) ashamed that her entire life currently amounts to the fact that she sucks a guys dick regularly.
>>
>>27785397
BRASIL NUMERO UNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>27785380
The existence of female creatures depends on validation and attention from others. That's why the FtM trannies get depressed when they realize how difficult it actually is being a man with nobody giving a fuck about you.
>>
>>27785410
Some women do, but that's because they're extreme doormats who are terrified to say no
>>
>>27785400
why not say something like, I'm not looking for a serious relationship just to go out and meet people.

so girls who just want a one time thing will come around, right?
>>
>>27785416
>People naturally inclined to COPE instead of take action to improve their situation
This entire website is proof of that statement.
>>
>>27783899
switchers are kino
>>
>>27785389
>>27785397
I think I've read this yuri manga
>>
>>27785419
Stealing all the rolls from the kids table
>>
>>27785432
You know, now that I think about it.

I can't think of a single, and I mean ANY Yuri manga set in the real world where the main couple aren't Japanese girls. I can't think of any japanese girl x american girl or whatever
>>
>>27785424
She’s insecure that she KNOWS she wouldn’t give the time of day for a guy with the same social status as her
>>27785426
Yeah honestly
>>
>>27785427
I don’t think that’s her, she seems pretty assertive. She was the one who asked me to meet for coffee first. I think maybe I’ve just never been in anything other than a relationship that started extremely fast so I don’t know how to feel, despite understanding how to behave with giving space and appearing calm
>>
>>27785436
The nature of the incel is that he doesn't exist in reality, and when proof that reality is not as he says it is, he copes and creates the most stupid internal logic known to man.

It's amazing people like you are considered Homo Sapiens.
>>
>>27783963
we still technically are a hunter gathering society considering women funnel themselves into meme jobs.
>>
>>27785439
hmm. Seems like just insecurity then. Like you said, it would be the easiest thing in the world to stop seeing you, but she decided to anyway!
>>
>>27785442
How about I gather my foot into your ass, punk?
>>
File: 2345678ki0.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>27785435
>>
DIRTY DEEDS
DONE DIRT CHEEP
>>
>>27785440
Yeah I’m not a human I’m a broke friendless virgin with a fat cock
>>
>>27785376
Nta
I was actually the only in the family telling them to avoid crypto
They both bought doge when it was like near the peak lol
>>
>>27785445
>nu-hunter
>Sits at a keyboard for 50 dollars an hour
>nu-gatherer
>Does the dishes, watches TV or goes out and spends $500 on dumb things, bitches about having to do the dishes when the hunter comes home
We're still a hunter gatherer society.
>>
>>27785459
We're nu-hunters and the thing we're hunting for is money.

Woah that's deep man.
>>
>>27785461
really makes u think…
>>
File: D1ZVPOsX0AACj17.jpg (70 KB, 400x552)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>27785461
>males play video games to emulate competition, travel and murder
>every role now is effeminate so women are actually overtaking men in social roles
>>
File: 2352351111.jpg (151 KB, 1280x720)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>27785466
>>
>>27785376
Now is the time to buy
>>
>>27785335
>>27785341

Well I’m that anon and I’m flattered.
>>
File: 6554333632.jpg (367 KB, 750x1000)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
>>27785467
One of the most popular gaming franchises in the world is a Japanese series about being hunter-gatherers who kill dragon and monsters and skin them to create weapons and clothes.
>>
Why are there 4 times as many single men as many single women?
>>
>>27785459
I think it’s so funny when these type of men act like homemaking is not a tiring task. Because it just shows that your life is probably a wreck, otherwise you’d be able to acknowledge how much work it is
>>
>>27785477
Because most men are incompetent buffoons that can't talk to women to save their lives. Next question.
>>
>>27785455
it really depends I made $600 with shiba inu and $900 with doge you just had to know when to take your money out and not be greedy i have a friend who put $18000 in xrp...
>>
>>27785481
Yep. Men simultaneously believe “housework is easy!” and “that’s why women have to be forced to do it”
>>
>>27785473
Good, I'm glad that you trust me from my words alone. The only way to prove how gorgeous you are would be with pictures, and we all know what a bad idea it is to share selfies on /atoga/.
>>
>>27785481
>>27785484
If housework is so hard how about I do it and you go make the money
>>
>>27785492
I already do
>>
Either gender

Do you wear spf? If not, why?

F. Yes daily
>>
State your gender:
You're given the choice of having your dream husband/wife; however, they must be part-animal. Mostly human, but with animal ears, a tail, and other smaller traits.

You're given the choice of animal, out of any possibilities. What do you choose?
>>
>>27785477
Because modern men hate women and they make that clear on a daily basis. You all do your best to make it known you think women are ugly in their natural states, critiquing how they have body hair, acne, uneven skin, wrinkles, stretchmarks, all of these things that the base woman will naturally exist with. How dare a woman not have massive breasts with 15% body fat everywhere else. How dare she have skin imperfections, doesn’t she know you’re not attracted to that? You hate them and you’re not shy about admitting it
You chase women who are 10/10 with plastic surgery, money for expensive skincare, haircare, private gyms, things that make them unobtainably beautiful. But then you turn right around and shame women for seeking out those things to try and be more beautiful, calling them fake, whores, gold diggers, shallow. You set the standard but if a woman is in the process of trying to meet it and isn’t fully there, she’s torn to shreds and made to feel like a failure
You criticize women for their hobbies, the way they speak, their careers, interests, everything about their entire personalities that makes them feminine, that makes them women. So why don’t women want you? Because you don’t want women, you want men with tits and vaginas. You did this.
>>
File: 25335211566.jpg (30 KB, 800x450)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>27785499
>>
>>27785492
Why do modern men want to be women so bad? You’re desperate to be treated like a woman, you just want to pick and choose what that includes. No one is stopping you from finding someone to take care of you financially if that’s what you want babe, go for it.
>>
>>27785496
F
Yes of course, I prize my smooth skin

>>27785497
Give catboy bf
>>
>>27785496
M
No
Why, because I never leave my house.
>>27785497
M
Bunny rabbit we'd be going at it non stop.
>>
>>27785481
>>27785484
>man also literally fix the pipes, electricity, does some carpentry and does the brunt of the yard work
I'd call these the only hard part of homemaking and women don't touch this shit. Buying 400 dollar candles and then placing it on the 2000 dollar table your husband bought for you that was set up by hispanic people isn't difficult
>>
>>27783909
>Would you respect a virgin more than someone who has slept with several people?
yes
>>
>>27785514
I do all the mowing and raking and shoveling and I just fixed the toilet myself
>>
>>27785496
M
What the fuck is spf?
>>
>>27785499
Is a pickme becoming sentient and realising men suck?
>>
>>27785524
Sunscreen
>>
>>27785520
>plumber wife
marry me
>>
>>27785496
F, no, I'm brown not white so I don't need it lol
>>
>>27785494
Yeah and it all goes to you
>>27785508
Stop fucking emasculating me you cunts
>No one is stopping you from finding someone to take care of you financially
Societal standards?
>>
>>27785530
Yeah, I don't put goyslop on my skin
>>
>>27785534
You're missing out on the classic "boyfriend spreading sunscreen on your back" routine, though.
>>
>>27785499
My god you dumb cunts think women have never criticized a man unfairly for anything
Also who the fuck is critiquing women like this? Men barely have a standard above "warm body". 95% of this criticism comes from other women not men
>>
>>27785514
>meal planning
>budget planning
>grocery shopping
>meal prep
>cooking breakfast
>washing dishes
>packing lunch
>making dinner
>more dishes
>entire house cleaning
>laundry
>house organizing
>weekly / monthly errands
>paying bills
>pet care
>pet medical needs
>childcare
>child medical needs
>quality time with child
>education for child
>meeting the emotional and sexual needs of spouse
>travel/holiday/family visit planning
>scheduling outside the house activities
Your shift ends when you’re home. A wife’s does not
>>
>>27785534
Brown people need spf too.

Also brown people are more prone to hyperpigmentation and acne scarring. Spf can help significantly reduce it. I’ve definitely noticed my skin looking brighter and more even over time as I have worn spf
>>
I just want to be an attractive woman's autistic househusband who never goes outside, plays videogames, takes care of the house and writes books all day.

Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>27785499
I have literally never done any of this once.
If I hate women its for the words and thoughts that come out of their mouths, not what they look like.
>>
>>27785536
You can be the woman in the relationship if you want to. You’re that much of a pussy that societal standards is stopping you from finding the sugar mommy you want? Pathetic.
>>
Women,
How much of a dealbreaker is if the guy is (uncomfortably) close with his twin sister?
No weirdo incest shit, just talk all the time, text all the time, hang out all the time, never fight, never argue
>>
>>27785546
No, it's not too much to ask. You just have to publish your books and sell enough to make a decent living.
>>
>>27785497
M
Wolf wife
>>
>>27785553
Mate I've done the research on the book market. It's fucking depressing. Unless you're one of the few ultra influential writers, it's near impossible to live off of royalties.
>>
>>27785557
What's your point? You want to be a househusband, and now you've gotten your answer on how to be one.
>>
>>27785542
>Giant spreadsheet of greentext
>Can be boiled down to: Cooking dinner and then cleaning the kitchen
>Kids (optional)
>all healthcare, pet and bill stuff is realistically done by whoever makes money (i.e not a housewife).

>Your shift ends when you’re home. A wife’s does not
KEK, I lose sleep at night over my job.
>>
>>27785560
>Doesn't appreciate his wife's contributions
>hates women
>>Kids (optional)
Die.
>>
>>27785508
these reversal questions are only ever done out of a desire to devalue women, not that they would ever in their lives wants to actually be a woman.
>>
>>27785496
M. No, but I probably should more often.

>>27785497
Cat? Fox? Dog? Rabbit? Snake?
Iunno. Don't think it matters much as long as she cute and not too animalish.

>>27785508
To be fair, a lot of women want "to be treated like a man [but] pick and choose what that includes".
>>
>>27785551
No woman wants to be a “sugar mommy”
You ever notice how female celebrities always date celebrities sad never just some guy who’s hot
>>
>>27785560
Nta but if you don’t like women so much why do you even care? Just be alone or find a husband, no one gives a shit lmao
>>
>>27785566
>>>Kids (optional)
Yes, the woman typically doesn't want kids and she still somehow thinks homemaking is hard.
>>
In this episode of /ATOGA/, the posters discover that men and women both have it kinda bad
>>
>>27785560
We get it you hate that you offer women nothing and they never wanted you. I fail to see how that is their fault.
>>
>>27785567
>moids don't want to be women even though they're all crossdressing and demand to hijak femininity and womanhood to include crossdressing perverts
you think too highly of them lol
>>
>>27785576
I have it worse though! Me me me me me me me me me!
>>
>>27785542
>wife
>paying the bills, healthcare, and teaching the kids
maybe in your broken home
>>
>>27785580
Would a good dicking help make it all better?
>>
>>27785570
Gal Gadot. Julia Roberts. Natalie Portman. Meryl Streep. Reese Witherspoon. Lisa Kudrow. I can go on?
>>
>>27785576
The ONLY thing women have it worse in is upper body strength, and I know this will trigger masculinity fags but that is fucking worthless in the modern era
>>
>>27785585
Bro that's kinda gay....
>>
>>27785529
I'm gonna call the patriarchy to put you in jail, you filthy feminist
>>
>>27785560

how are you going to take your pets to the doctor if you have a full time job? it is obvious that the person who stays at home has more mobility to attend to these things.
>>
>>27785579
The absolute state of modern men. I feel bad for every single woman out there, it’s disgusting what they have to go through. If a man isn’t beating his woman, he’s cheating on her, giving her diseases, or trying to BE her.
>>
>>27785589
Even if I used a strap on cus I'm not a dude.
>>
>>27783918
is this an american thing?
>>
>>27785577
>We get it you hate that you offer women nothing and they never wanted you.
I make 150k and have had gfs live in with me, I speak purely from experience.
It's almost like women have incredibly low stress thresholds and if they have to be responsible for anything they have mental breakdowns and start choking on their tongues.
>>
>>27785596
If she can wear pants why can’t I wear a skirt?
>it’s different
how?
>>
>>27785589
Rules for /atoga/:

Men can play with each other's penises as long as they say "No Homo".
Women can grope each other's breasts and even kiss as long as they say "No Lesbo".
Women can be bossy and give men orders, rewards and punishments as long as they say "No Femdom".

What else do we need to add?
>>
>>27785607
Men can call women 'mommy' as long as they say "No Incest."
>>
>>27785499
you have equal rights now, you should seek to pay all that by yourself :^)
you know who to thank for this
>>
>>27785612
Sibling roleplay is still banned though. BANNED.
>>
>>27785619
Are we allowed to call guys Daddy?
>>
The reason why more men were married or hitched 40 years ago is because

There was no internet, you had to meet people IRL and were forced to, because there was fuckall to do at home.

Also parents often set up their children in semi-arranged marriages regardless of chemistry.
>>
>>27785579
There's a difference between a little self mutilation, crossdressing than being an actual biological foid, I love being a man and if I was a chick I'd literally kill myself fuck women bo, you things suck and I can only imagine how shit being one would be, fuck foids and fuck troons, I'm Chudcel gang forever.
>>
>>27785622
Only if you don't make him wear your father's socks again.
>>
>>27785615
The point is if you don’t like women as they are naturally, you don’t like women. So stop complaining that women don’t want you when you only want them if they’re the perfect porn bimbo amalgamation of plastic surgery, makeup, and expensive things you will still shame them for having. You don’t like women, you like porn.
>>
>>27785579
troons are 1% of the world, log off sis
>>
>>27785576
Women will never accept men being bad
They literally think the only problem men have is that we don't cry enough
>>
>>27785611
Feminists don't have the logical capacity to understand this
>>
>>27785635
>sis
No one asked for your opinion fag
>>
I was spotting my buddy on bench attempt at gym and recording it with phone

No wonder girls dont want to date me i look like a literal goblin ogre hybrid
Its over, its so fucking over

How do i cope
>>
>>27785607
Why would a woman be afraid of being lesbian though?
>>
>>27785641
That’s my type
>>
>>27785491
Yeah I won’t do that. I don’t trust that my selfie won’t end up being saved in a collage or something.
>>
>>27785631
>big titty girls are not natural!
so much for female solidarity
>>
>>27783909
>Gender?
Female
>How many people did you have sex with?
>Question: How important (or irrelevant) is virginity to you when it comes to a potential wife or husband?
I don't think I care much if my husband would be a virgin. In any case I wouldn't expect him to be.
I guess I will appreciate it since I myself an a virgin and I know how difficult it was for me 10 years ago in school when everyone was mocking me for it.
>Do you not care at all or even prefer someone with experience?
All the same to me. As long as he doesn't mock me for being a virgin.

>How much is too much?
Over 3.
>>
Hello Euro Grills.
>>
>>27785638
seethe, menstruate
>>
Women: every time you publicly posted a picture of you in sandals, someone secretly jerked off to it.

You're welcome :)
>>
File deleted.
>>27785644
No its not
>>
My girlfriend is breaking herself with her studies and societies, barely able to cope with it all.
I'm having a breakdown every other day because of severe untreated mental illness.

We love eachother and a year ago everything was so perfect. These problems tore us apart to the point we are no longer happy and are just constantly stressed and sad and can barely spend time with one another.

We still love one another. Is it worth it to stick it out? She brought up the idea of a break in which we spend ten minutes a day to talk to one another but don't interact outside of it, for the sake or having time and mental clarity to fix our problems. That really hurt me that she would propose that. Idk what to do
>>
Either gender. Favorite candy?
>>
>>27785631
Nta but i like natural looking girls with small chest and cute bubble butts and nice smiles

Except they dont like me back
>>
>>27785497
M
neko nyaa girl with a neko tail :33
easiest question
>>
>>27785646
Very wise of you, you have a good head on your shoulders. A gorgeous head of lovely hair and piercing eyes and a subtly charming smile, all atop a body that's stunning, not intimidating. Your good head will take you far in life.
>>
>>27785662
You look fine.

You know what's unattractive?

Wallowing in your own self-pity. Women can sense that shit.
>>
>>27785647
>I can’t read!
Yes we already knew. You didn’t need to make such a dumb reply for us to know.
>>
>>27785665
Nerds, male.
Also the sour skittles, but the old kind with the powder that made your mouth bleed
>>
>>27785631
I think you're in the wrong part of the Internet to be complaining about men liking those things. Guys here tend to prefer more natural women.

Except the perverts, but they only like 2d women.
>>
>>27785663
>lets his gf waste her youth on an uni
lmao
>>
>>27785653
Hello
>>
>>27785643
Women want to get married with men and get pregnant with children, and any temporary lesbian phase in a woman who isn't actually lesbian for real just delays the ultimate goal.

Grope, kiss, "No Lesbo", and then run back to men's arms.
>>
>>27785662
Is this you? You look great, unironically
I wasn’t lying when I said goblin ogre man is my type but I wouldn’t classify you as goblin or ogre
>>
>>27785674
I, too, can make up a guy to get angry with
>>
>>27785660
What about every time I posted a pic of me in bikini?
>>
>>27785682
She started before I knew her.
I told her that if it is killing her she should stop but she has a dream of being a psychiatrist and helping people. I respect her a lot for it.
>>
>>27785662
Reminder that this is the same poster who talks shit about other gymgoers to puff up his own fragile ego.
>>
>>27785665
these
i really treasure that it says to please have a fun time with them
>>
>>27785692
Nothing for pathetic to me than the incel turned gymcel who is still just an angry asshole
>>
File: 1650421766054.jpg (12 KB, 298x296)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>27785683

I hope you have a good day/evening.
Bye!
>>
>>27785691
>psychiatrist
KEK
enjoy losing her to pills overdose in some years
>>
Women, can you articulate why ultra-right-wing, hyper-religious men are unattractive even if they’re handsome and have their lives together? I’m not doing a ‘gotcha’. I’m genuinely curious, because I can’t stand these guys, and I should theoretically like them. They just bore me.
>>
File: 91uj6XQAbKL.jpg (961 KB, 1867x2560)
961 KB
961 KB JPG
>>27785696
wow great job fucking retard you forgot to add the candy
>>
>>27785705
Because you agree with them on everything, and there's no challenge in that. You like to be challenged.
>>
>>27785703
Why are you seething so badly?
I have a feeling I could say anything and you'd still have something negative to say in return
>>
>>27784168
don't put them watching tv/youtube 24/7
>>
>>27785701
Thanks I hope you too! Take care!
>>
>>27785712
Now you're starting to understand what website you're choosing to spend your time on.
>>
>>27785692
Does he? That makes me sad :[
>>
>>27785712
you're the one in problems not me
I was wise to chose an illiterate girl
>>
>>27785719
>to chose
You might be this illiterate girl's perfect match.
>>
File: qu890bt8luk61.png (634 KB, 640x711)
634 KB
634 KB PNG
>>27784168
i hope when he's in his late 20s/30s he can teach me what the world is like so that i can continue building wealth through vehicles most relevant to the time

i don't really expect to teach my son much i just intend to challenge him
>>
>>27785477
women have incredibily high standards
>>
>>27783899
M
Am I retarded to making out with guys during spin the bottle? I also made out with the girls.
>>
>>27785723
and we will be happy and not in debt for a degree to drug people
>>
>>27785729
You are. Do you feel like one?
>>
>>27785731
All the time, but I still got to make out with girls.
>>
>>27785739
ya but ur gay now
>>
File: 1664587001054921.jpg (107 KB, 944x873)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
To other men,
Why do you want a GF?
To women,
Why do you think men want a GF?
>>
>>27785238
Mentally ill losers, they are doing as a service by taking their genes out of the gene pool whether they know it or not.
>>
>>27784338
it's your shitty personality sweety go to therapy
>>
>>27785692
It was a joke calm down
>>
>>27785745
hotd monke
>>
>>27785726
And women are meeting those standards so they date each other. If men weren’t lazy, mean, vindictive, and bitter the majority of the time it would be different.
>>
>>27785745
I want to have children
>>
>>27785750
Apparently you've never met another woman before
>>
>>27785748
What's the punchline, who is supposed to be amused by a joke that only hurts people? You also talk about how you're entitled to "ruin" women. You're not joking, you're just naturally cruel.
>>
>>27785750
I hope they lesbians get along and don't have a high domestic abuse rate!
>>
>>27785745
I want a genuine connection with someone and the only way I know how to express it is through sexual acts.
>>
>>27785755
Lmao you are so grasping for straws now, literally trying to make me look bad?

The joke was towards the girl to not go too hard on the guy.
And the second part of your post is some schizo rambling i dont even know what you are referring to
>>
men, when you get a girlfriend how often do you think about her pussy?
or do you just think about the face she makes while she cums?
>>
>>27785768
the latter
>>
>>27785768
I don’t remember
>>
>>27785745
male
because I've been alone my whole life, and I think I want to spend that time with someone else
>>
>>27785771
so if you had a girlfriend with a ugly pussy you wouldn't think about it so it wouldn't bother you
>>
>>27785778
What's an ugly pussy?
>>
>>27785745
I'd like a gf someday so I'm not alone but ik it's never going to happen because I never go out to meet people even if I did nobody'd like me anyway so I just don't bother anymore.
>>27785768
/ATOGA/ having gfs LMFAO mate are you high?
>>
>>27785762
Why is power art always obsessed with her showing off her teeth?
I feel like even in the show she's just always got her mouth gaping open.
>>
>>27785778
If your bf thinks your pussy is ugly why are you with him?
>>
>>27785768
Why pussy?
Im thinking about her butt, her curves, the smile she makes when she looks me in the eyes, the touch
>>
File: ruination.png (28 KB, 642x131)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>27785765
It's what you posted when you were explaining how you don't feel bad about sabotaging other people, because you can justify ANYTHING you do as long as it's in pursuit of having sex.

>literally trying to make me look bad?
You literally posted in this thread to complain that you look bad. Really makes me think.
>>
>>27785768
I don't really think about the face she makes when she cums, I think about the feeling of her grabby hands gripping me harder when she cums.
>>
>>27785785
I don't have a boyfriend but I'm afraid of having one and having to see his face of shock when he's being served the ugliest pussy in the world
>>
>>27785784
Fangs are hot
>>
>>27785792
Girl please get some self respect.
>>
>>27785792
Can you find one that looks like it and then post it on the /soc/ atoga
>>
>>27785778
all 3D pussies are ugly don't sweat about it
>>
>>27785789
I regret being nice to him
>>
>>27785792
I know a guy, the literal first thing he told me about this one girl he was seeing was that she's got a weird looking pussy.
They've been together for 7 years, and he's been cheating on her with multiple women the entire time.
So you have good reason to be afraid is all I'm saying.
>>
>>27785795
>/soc/ atoga
Where can I find this?
>>
>>27785745
M
Love, sex, connection, support and family
>>
>>27785800
>>>/soc/atoga
>>
>>27785800
>>>/soc/Atoga
It’s not the same people apparently, I don’t use it
>>
>>27785799
Why is this jerk even with her if he thinks her pussy is ugly and he cheats? What a weakling.
>>
>>27785799
Weird bait, incel. You can’t make the girls here feel as bad as you do about your own miserable life.
>>
>>27785800
>>27785795
>>27785802
>>27785805
Trust me you don't want to go to the /soc/ threads it's awful.
>>
>>27785815
She just needs to post a pussy that looks like hers, if she has the balls she could even post hers on there.
>>
>>27785814
pills
>>
>>27785814
Not bait

>>27785810
I guess. He's too much of a pussy to get rid of her because she's super dependent on him so they all just prefer to be miserable together. She knows he's sleeping with other women she just hates it.
>>
>>27785745
Idk
Thinking of having a wife and kids gives me a fuzzy feeling inside
But I don't know why I would ever think it would work out for me
I hate people
Don't care to spend time with people
Bot to mention just seeing how angry men and women are at each other
How the fuck does it ever work out?
>>
>>27785789
That post is not me lmao
I dont speak like a schizo
>>
Guys, does it actually feel good to be deepthroated and held there when you start to cum? Or is that just a porn thing that looks good but doesn't really feel special?
>>
>>27785837
Bruh, you even type like a liar.
>>
>>27785839
I don't think I want some guys' cock in my mouth.
>>
>>27785839
It feels better when you are cumming and she keeps licking the head
>>
>>27785839
d-disgraceful
>>
>>27785839
I’ve never came while I was deep in her throat.
>>
>>27785839
the latter, cumming inside her feels good though
>>
>>27785840
Dude do you think i use fuckinf (') as a eastern european phoneposter?

What the fuck do you even gain from trying to make me look worse than i am already kek

If its the avatarfag behind those posts i sweae
>>
>>27785839
This >>27785846
Working the head really hard while stroking the shaft is the best feeling option.
>>
having an ugly pussy is hard
>>
>>27785859
Post it
>>
>>27785861
Date me first...
>>
The real question is whether or not it’s okay to keep sucking after he cums. I’ve never been able to get a solid answer from any guy I’ve asked
>>
>>27785859
What did your bfs think?
>>
>>27785863
This must be bait.
You know damn well the answer is yes x100
>>
>>27785862
Okay, deal.
>>
>>27785863
Depends on a guy
If it was me (im uncut) it would probably be too intense, when i jerk off i have to stop when i coom.
But i imagine for cut guys they are less sensitive on their glans during cooming

Or you can try on me and ill give you feedback
>>
>>27785862
>Date me first...
I would, don’t threaten me with a good time.
>>
>>27785863
I could give my opinion if we try it out
>>
Ladies how long does it take to know if you don’t want a relationship with a guy?
As in, you spend time getting to know each other and either decide you don’t see a relationship and move on or you decide you like the guy and can see a future so long as he doesn’t turn out to be a different person from the person he’s presented to you up til that point?
Like, would you go out with a guy for a month or two and not already be convinced he was relationship material? Or is that a quick decision?
>>
>>27785876
You aren’t me
>>
>>27785863
When my gf does that I go HOO HOO HOO HEE HEE HEE cuz it tickles
>>
>>27785881
you snooze, you lose.
>>
>>27785863
Sometimes its super sensitive and you gotta give us a little break, at least from the tip right after orgasm. Everyone is different.
>>
>>27785867
>>27785867
>>
>>27785859
Unless you are a mtf tranny and have a literal wound for a pussy, I am sure you look just fine. Don't be so hard on yourself.
>>
M or F

What was the worst time in your life?

>saw a therapist through my Uni over the summer
>6 weeks
>she showed me our progress and her notes at the end
>she placed me as severe in terms of mental health
>this is the way my mind has been for 6 years and I've just lived in a fog for ages
>>
To all the girls here complaining about their pussies, Idc what men think of MY pussy, it's fresh and unused, and I don't give a shit what men would think of it, if they think they can find better, great be my guest. So don't underestimate yourselves and say your pussies are ugly.
>>
>>27785877
Cut here and I am just like you. After orgasm she has to stop for a little. Gentle stroking of the shaft is okay but the head is way too intense for a little time.
>>
>>27785900
>it's fresh and unused,
The only thing that actually matters
>>
>>27785900
What age are you and how the hell you didnt have a bf yet
>>
>>27785898
M
During a drug induced psychosis that lasted 6 months
>>
>>27785880
one date
>>
>>27785900 is right
I have never thought a pussy was ugly they all have their own allure. If some guy says yours is ugly he is probably just insecure and trying to tear you down in an attempt to keep you because he is terrified of losing you and knows he is an asshole and probably will. -Male
>>
>>27785912
27, I wish I knew. Based on what from my post do you word your question in that specific way?
>>
asian females have sideways pussies
>>
>>27785915
Can't he just say it's beautiful? Chances are she'll leave him if he offends her like that...
>>
>>27785918
You are statistically impossible so i assume you just dont exist.
>>
>>27785918
Describe who you are waiting for, do you want to get married first too?
>>
Question for everyone: how do I stop being infuriated at people on social media with kids? In real life I don't care. I love kids and in real life I don't care about their parents unless they are being clearly neglectful. But something about a grown adult with a whole child to take care of sitting on their ass posting about it... don't even get me started about "mommy bloggers" or those family youtube channels. I steer clear of those entirely because the sheer exploitation and lack of regard for their children's safety is just. too much. But it is unavoidable like why are you posting what school your kid goes or what kind of fart they did. It's so weird to me.
>>
File: LoBFkR0E_400x400.jpg (23 KB, 360x360)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>27783899
>76% subs women
>48% doms men
what does it mean?
>>
>>27785925
Why?

>>27785934
I am just introverted and don't go out much. Don't use social media very much. Also having rbf really doesn't help.
>>
thank you for your testimony
i will focus on other parts of my body to improve now, since i understand men don't care about pussies
>>
>>27785947
What is rbf?
>>
>>27785950
Resting bitch face
>>
>>27785924
You know the kind of asshole I am talking about. Once he has the woman sucked in he starts to tear down her self-esteem because he knows he is shit deep down so he tries to bring her down so she is so self-conscious that she thinks she cannot do better.
But a good man will tell her its beautiful because it is.
It's the fucking coom brains who have looked at millions of pussies online that think up fucked up rating systems and names. Porn really is a scourge on our society.
>>
>>27785955
Pls describe your ideal partner
>>
>>27785957
Tall, light brown hair, blue or dark green eyes, athletic but not pumped up either fake muscle.
Why do you ask?
>>
>>27785969
>it's all about the physical, and he has to be above average
It's over.
>>
>>27785969
>Why do you ask?
Idk I like to know if I fit any ideal bfs that femanons have, i fit yours in some ways except I am short and have dark brown not light brown hair.
>>
>>27785986
Oh, you wanted description of character? What can I say, caring, smart, thinking out of the box, willing to travel with me.
>>
>>27785898
Male- worst time in my life
Probably right now.
>heartbroken last gf cheated among other horrible shit
>living with elderly father because he cannot be alone. He needs help with heavy stuff, yard work, etc (plus last night I get home from the gym and smell gas. He made something and left the fucking gas stove running and went to bed) getting forgetful
>feel pathetic because I live with family again at my age despite the fact I have some money saved up (30k investments 30k cash)
>want to try dating again but ... live with father (it's a big house and have my own level and he does not bug me but saying you live with your senior father makes women go eww)
>college drop out so career/earning potential is low. I get by but will never be rich or influential
>getting older, feels like I missed my chance to have a family
>trying to better myself physically (gym) and looking for a better job (financially) but its slow going
>Just feeling helpless because I do not wanna die alone
>feels bad man.jpg
>>
>>27785898
M
I've never had a good time in my life
I've only experienced the bad times
>>
>>27785898
F
I dont know, I was miserable and lonely all of high school and though it was for less time during college, it was very concentrated. I think it felt worse because I felt like I should be more socially competent at that point. Hasn't gotten better but Im distracted at the moment + not locked down so Im not wallowing in it as much
>>
File: 91LAbtaTBKL.jpg (675 KB, 2045x2560)
675 KB
675 KB JPG
>>27783963
probably has to do with adopting bicamerality.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.