[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1669159758614305m.jpg (79 KB, 1024x876)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Been using the apps for the last 8 years and little to non matches. Most women don't reply or message single word replies as if you're just a match number for their ego. It's demoralising beyond repair and have an issue of lashing out online. I sent some pretty bad messages and now I feel really fucking bad. How can I learn to control myself?
>>
>>27783863
why are you on apps for 8 years
get real fucking pathetic faggotincelson
>>
>>27783863
Have you ever considered real life?
>>
File: tinder equality.jpg (61 KB, 800x480)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>27783863
Using hookup apps as a lower than 9/10 attractive guy is a fool's errand. You'd have better chance to hanging around an art gallery.

https://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/women-say-80-of-men-are-below-average/
>>
File: 1633523339591.png (1.09 MB, 1125x1119)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
dating apps are either for homosexuals or for chads/stacies to find each other more easily to have sex, if youre neither and looking for something more valuable youll be dissapointed, try uninstalling these apps and giving it a go with real life instead
>>
>>27783863
Apps only work well if you're naturally attractive or in good shape. If you somewhat fit those categories then you still have to tailor your profile carefully. Just look at what women do taking 900 pictures and only posting like 3. Those are the best 3. You have to do the same. Pictures are bullshit and you need some perfect dance of lighting and angles for it to look good. Plus get pictures that make you look interesting or like you actually do things worth doing, not some selfie in your MLP themed bedroom. You have to paint the picture of somebody worth meeting even if its not entirely authentic.
>>
>>27783863
>8 years
If you spent those same 8 years on a sports club or any other hobby I guarantee you'd have found a woman by now.
>>
8 years bro? like the other guy said, you could've spent those years on something else. start working out, worry about yourself for now and not about women. once you start feeling good about yourself i guarantee you, you'll find a good woman.
>>
>>27783863
>have extremely high standards
>refuse to meet in person
>complain about "ugly" chicks being matches with you
Sounds like a personal problem. The men who are on apps as a last resort will swipe on every woman and then ghost or unmatch the women that aren't too tier.

That's why the statistics are so skewed. They don't take into consideration men will unmatch afterwards, while women won't match in the first place.
>>
>>27783863
Dating apps are designed for women. Not men. This is a known fact
>>
>>27783869
>>27784804
>>27784860
>Real life
Not op, but im genuinely curious how people hookup or even get in relationships this way. Its never happened to me and id like that to change since im an aging lonely virgin who is also fed up with dating apps.
>>
>>27783863
>online dating
Found your problem.
>>
>>27784948
>but im genuinely curious how people hookup or even get in relationships this way
By being sexually attractive and having sex with strangers.

>Its never happened to me and id like that to change
It's unlikely to change any time soon because you're not sexually attractive. Fix yourself before trying to play the game of 10/10 alpha males and liberated individualist women.
>>
>>27785111
How do i become sexually attractive then? Ive done the whole self improvement thing, i got fit, i dress well and i surrounded myself with outgoing friends. Its clearly not enough and i havent figured out what im missing.
>>
Mathematically speaking online apps cannot work
Men outnumber women 100 to 1
women only swipe on supermodels
you can spend 80 or 800 years more and never meet any women during this time
save up money, quit your job, go to university
there you get a chance to speak to women in person and ask them out, something that cannot ever happen on an app
>>
>>27783863
Stop using dating apps. Don't waste your best years on that shit like I did. Read Bang, Day Bang and The Mystery Method. Talk to women in parks, malls, coffee shops. Go to clubs and smoke in the smoking room. Last time I did that 5 girls approached me. Still takes skill to get to fucking them but I'm getting there. I fucked 4 girls from daygame, none from nightgame yet but one girl I approached outside a club wants to meet me in January when she comes back to my city.
https://youtu.be/N7FVmeJXwCY
Don't waste over a decade on dating apps. Start cold approaching like in the video. Also talk to guys at the club, add them on snapchat or whatever, then meet girls through hanging out with them, I haven't done that yet but I've talked to many guys at clubs and have added a few to my contacts. One said we'll go clubbing when he comes to my city again. Remains to be seen if it will happen because he didn't reply last time I messaged him but with both girls and guys it's a numbers game.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.