[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1669062156419113.gif (483 KB, 750x1000)
483 KB
483 KB GIF
What do I do to meet more women irl? As long as it doesn't involve changing jobs. Please don't suggest the bar, that has been a waste of time for me
>>
Practically nowhere less you're spontaneous enough.
>>
>>27780531
Better question is *why * met women. I’ve lived 26 years without their attention. Why should I change?
>inb4 y-y-you need to breed more tax cattle and debt slaves!
Fuck you
>>
>>27780531
Be tall, white, and into drugs. They will flock to you.
>>
>>27780564
Not even tall. I’ve seen and know a few druggies who were/are scrawny short white dudes and they have at least 1 kid each and plenty of puss
>>
The beach, hardware store, grocery store. I have been approached at each one of these places and I’m a female.
>>
>>27780564
I'm batting 1 for 3

>>27780590

>Hardware store
I dont see hot single girls at Lowe's
>Grocery store
Hm maybe but hot girls only shop in needlessly expensive places like whole foods, i go to goymart
>The beach
All the beaches near me were destroyed in a hurricane
t. Floridanon
>>
>>27780531
Literally anywhere and everywhere

You just have to be interesting, funny, smart, and not disgusting
>>
>>27780641
You forgot attractive

I talk girls when i see them but i dont really see many except at the gym but they seem highly uninterested
>>
It’s a percentage game. Better odds than the lottery though.
>>
>>27780531
does anyone have the real pic of the big butt girl
>>
Be fun and outgoing. Women will find you
>>
>>27780590
Did any good interactions come our out them or good dates at least.
I mean actually good dates where the guy was interesting not just where you got wine, and dined.
>>
>>27780531
Oh fuck, you got me
>>
You're doing it wrong

You follow your passion as a man

Not a woman. Women don't want men who prioritize her before his passion or path
>>
>>27782563
Bingo
>>
>>27782563
Yeah, cool, I'm not OP but if your passion is something with low social component in a field where males are wast majority - how will they find you. If you're not tall or attractive - they will no approach you in public just because.

You're not wrong about not putting an individual one as a priority, because braindead bitches just assume you're low value and so easy they can just leave you as a backup. But I have really hard time accepting the fucking "There's someone for everyone" and "You will find her eventually living your life".
My life doesn't contain any places dominated by girls where some of them might pick me. To look for such places goes against what you declare. More so, if those places don't fall into my line of interest or passion.
>>
Just live your life and meet similar people.
Why do moids want to approach random strangers? I know most moids would fuck me. They would fuck raw chicken. I don’t wanna be reminded that moids are sluts who only care about my looks and don’t need to know anything about me to want to be with me. Yuck.
>>
>>27780531
Best pic ever.
Got mine on a dating website. I made it very clear on my profile i wanted something serious and no casual sex. A lot of women pass on it, but in the end i met the one. She looked for exactly the same thing and it clicked.

May Crom be with you, anon.
>>
>>27780531
Meet people, of all gendes. The more people you know on the "say Hi to" level, the more among them will be women. The more women you know as friends, the more likely you'll hit it off with one, and transition into dating.
>>
>>27780552
Just because you're a pussy shit quitter doesn't mean others should be too
>>
>>27783718
Low iq. I’m asking why *I* should chase women,m. I’m not telling you or any other normie betabux to stop simping
>>
>>27781349
How please? Do you have any examples? What to talk about? What jokes/stances?
>>
>>27785532
Be unemployed and have no responsibilities. They get the most pussy. Men who actually have jobs have to pay for it nowadays because you have to work a lot to get paid a lot and you don’t want to get a retard pregnant:
>>
>>27783656
Have you read >>27782646 ?
If your lifestyle doesn't have any social group with women in it, then you are living your life with no chance to meet them. Then you have to resolve to shit like cold approaching and maybe seeking places which has mostly females doing something.

>>27783710
You do realize that guys don't keep girls just as friends, and girls are often competitive and hostile towards each other pretty much in general and especially when a guy gets to know their girl group
>>
>>27782563
Dang, didn't know I can get women by spending 12 hours per day in unreal engine.
>>
>>27785993
Go to conventions or meetups. If there are none at the con go to a bar afterwards or hang out in the hotel. Failing that pick a passionate hobby of yours.
>>
>>27785993
If you're not aiming to work at a big corporation, attending conventions and company outings regularly, and meeting new people through your efforts, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>27783656
based
>>
>>27780531
Nightclubs. Literally easy mode, girls (and guys) literally come there to look for mates.
>>
>>27786490
>me when I meet the board of directors of the big corporation and they're all a bunch of unfuckable old white dudes and not females
>>
File: cool 2000s gamer.jpg (57 KB, 700x521)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>27782563
You're doing it wrong

You follow your passion as a man

Not a woman. Women don't want men who prioritize her before his passion or path
>>
>>27786490
Nobody wants to do this.
>>
>>27786490
>If you're not aiming to work at a big corporation you're doing it wrong.

>If you're not aiming to become overworked corporate slave to fight for HR pigs and alt concept/3d artist which get all other teams lusted over for, you're doing it wrong

I thought you'd say look up some game dev hobby community or something, present your project, get VA girls, get artist girls, and then select, but no
>>
My friend invited me to a party on Saturday. If I see any women there, how do I flirt with them?
>>
>>27787068
Put your arm around her shoulder, pull her close, look her in the eyes and say hey baby you're beautiful
>>
>>27780531
Unless you can dedicate several hours of your week to hitting on women, and live in a large enough town that you don't develop a bad reputation from the 90% rejection rate, "just talk to girls in shops and streets bro" is too hard to generate enough volume to get dates and get laid with any regularity.
>>
I work with older ladies and they all say they wish they could marry me and they introduce me to their daughters who then have friends and such. I met my gf through hellotalk of all places though
>>
>>27786794
Nearest nightclub is 2 hours away
>>
>>27786794
Did you wander out of 2005? Nightclubs are about table and bottle service and afterparties. They aren't about mingling and meeting new people since Tinder made OLD mainstream for straights.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.