[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

My bf's friend commented on my bf's mother who has white hair that he's glad she doesn't dye it because white hair is great. My bf agreed fondly on the white hair.

I want to dye my hair white now, should I? I feel dumb having jet black hair and black clothes, my bf says he likes me but I don't think he's into my style. He's into electro music and neon lights and seems the type to prefer blondes or colored girls. He also listens to drum and base while I'm into the goth aesthetic.

I want to remain me but I also really wish to be his ideal gf. If I ask him he'll just politely say he likes me as I am, maybe it's somewhat true but I think it's also to appease me. How do I cope knowing if I had white hair and dressed colorfully he'd like me even more?
>>
Just because they think it's a good look for seniors doesn't mean they think it's a good look on a young woman.
How long have you been together?
>>
File: dink clink.jpg (8 KB, 474x357)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>27365774
what would you do if your bf found out you were so easily tilted into being insecure
>>
>>27365797
5 months now, i'm trans btw
>>27365807
wym?
>>
>>27365774
Did we really need a huge paragraph for "Should I dye my hair white?"

There's also only three ways you can get that color:
1. You're old.
2. You're an albino.
3. You bleached it to death.

So your "bf's mother" is one of those three.
>>
>>27365820
Ah, a tranny. Much bigger problems on your hands. Thread over.
>>
>>27365797
>>27365807
2 years and I'm mostly secure because he does make me feel secure and loved. But every now and then this nagging feeling that I'm not his ideal waifu gets to me and the fact that men are so visual and inevitably look at other attractive women on the street or internet and think "that's hot", makes me shake a bit. Sure, he won't cheat or even catch feelings for someone else, maybe, but I get this inner panic sometimes and urge to be everything he dreams of.

I don't want to slack so I always take care of myself, keep fit, care for my hair, face, put on slight to moderate make up, wear nice clothes and hope that he is impressed every now and then. I also often ask him if he likes this or that or what he likes so that I can appease him. When I cut my hair short I bought wigs cause I knew he preferred me with long hair so while my hair grew back, I tried wearing wigs but while he found me pretty in long hair, he also found them off because it wasn't really my hair. And when I ask him what to buy that is still within my style range but something he'd find attractive, he rarely points to something and just says I should wear what I like....but he must have preferences, everybody has. I don't know why he does not communicate them with me, my guess is that they do not align with the style I'm comfortable with (dark colors and non-slutty)
>>
>>27365856
thats a lot of tldr from your garden variety insecurity

>I don't want to slack so I always take care of myself, keep fit

isn't that cute, your garden-variety insecurity is actually lowering a lot of the risk factors for really bad chronic diseases like heart failure, or diabetes, kidney failure, all because your bf doesn't specifically state his preferences, if he even has any

if this is a long term thing and you two grow old, then the thought counts more than the result (most times), especially as older woman turn to other female devices to occupy that space in their man's heart
>>
>copying your boyfriend's mom
What, if he wanted to fuck his mom he would be fucking his mom
>>
>>27365931
>isn't that cute, your garden-variety insecurity is actually lowering a lot of the risk factors for really bad chronic diseases like heart failure, or diabetes, kidney failure, all because your bf doesn't specifically state his preferences, if he even has any

How? He's not a fat fetishist that's for sure so in that regard my health is "safe"
>>
>>27365774

Well, either way, you are a Snow Princess.
>>
>>27366006
>>27365855

OH SHIT... nevermind!
Disregard!
FAIL. FAIl, FAIL.
>>
Are you white?
>>
>>27366037
I am but why does it matter?
>>
>>27366300
Just curious. Your bf is too right? And to answer the question don't dye your hair.
>>
>>27366307
Shut up and let the tranny thread die, just like he will when he joins the other 42%. There's nothing you can do.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.