[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File deleted.
Can a woman that disagrees with you politics wise become interested in you or are you done?
>>
>>27365719
i want to watch webm, but its not lettings me
>>
>>27365719
Of course, women change politics to align with the men they enjoy. They're extremely fluid with politics, none of them actually give a shit deep down.
>>
>>27365719
No. If you don't want to date a woman because of her political views then you're being a moron and the system already brainwashed you. Pay more attention to how they respond to you when you express your point of view rather than her rejection/validation of your political views. Does she at least try to understand where you are coming from? Is she asking the right questions? More importantly, you should be giving the same response when she expresses herself.
>>
>>27365735
But what if she was vocal about disagreeing with you during a group conversation?
>>
>>27365763
>If you don't want to date a woman because of her political views then you're being a moron
Mate it's not me wanting or not, it's not even slightly near that, there's nothing even going desu, I'm just asking if she disagreeing is she noticing me or she just doesn't like my views.
>>
>>27365770
Disloyal bitch. Start overtly showing interest in other women, then either leave her or cheat on her. You're welcome.
>>
File: chadcel.png (35 KB, 622x448)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>27365735
>>
>>27365719
It depend how hot you are!
>>
>>27365800
Anon we're nothing to each other but colleagues from work. She's just cute as fuck and hard worker so one wonders.
>>
White Women do not change politics on the fly like that.
However, WW who are "Liberal" will still be prejudice/bigoted towards another group, no exceptions.
For example, she could totally be all BLM and for supporting Muslims/Arabs, but hates on... say Latinos/Hispanics. Or, she is for Gays/Lesbians, but Anti-Trans (JK Rawlings).

Either way, 97% of WW are hardened - they will not change.
>>
>>27366086
>Either way, 97% of WW are hardened - they will not change.
That's not what I'm asking, I'm asking if they still get interested in dudes with opposite views, like if strong opposite views turns them on.
>>
I told a leftist girl I was dating that I'm against abortion. I fucked her 30 minutes after that conversation, made her beg for my child and got told I had been giving her the best sex she ever had while dating. I would bully her for her politics. Inb4 LARP, I liked her a lot but she had a huge bodycount and had some mental issues which disgusted me so I broke things off with her which drove her fucking insane.
>>
>>27366141
>>27365808
>>
>>27366138
>like if strong opposite views turns them on.
I mean it seems like it's true with you innit

but generally speaking no, why would anyone be attracted to the polar extreme of their own ideas?

>babe the way you never shut up about anything and everything is always an issue is really attractive
>>
>>27365982
Skimmed your thread, most of them are the same. Same sentiment applies. She is willing to speak up against you vocally rather than seriously considering what you have to say because she respects you, it's not that deep. She is noticing you, sure, noticing that you are not someone she agrees with or will flock to. Give up on the dumb loud bitch.
>>
>>27366086
This is stupid. Women will change their views to match their husband and that includes white women with white guys.
>>
>>27365719
>Can a woman that disagrees with you politics wise become interested in you or are you done?
Sure, if you don't act phased or butthurt about it. If you play if off cool like "Huh. Whatever. Let's fuck anyway" there's a decent chance her views don't mean shit in the face of getting laid.
Girlfriend or wife... nah, not worth the trouble. You don't want to be arguing with her about her stupid politics once the honeymoon phase is over.
>>
>>27366230
Just don't date people who care that much about politics. It's a bad sign in a woman. Or a man for that matter.
>>
>>27366203

Nah, your giving your gender too much credit, sista.
>>
>>27366167
>I mean it seems like it's true with you innit
She's kind of a centrist so it doesn't bother me at all, I would still feel attracted if she acted and looked the same even if she was far left though.
>>
What does that room smell like? Aside from paint
>>
>>27365719
I say uncouth shit all the time around leftist bitches and not once has it ever gone wrong.

I'm not jewish but kept matching with jewish girls on dating apps and would only make jokes about jews when I hung out with them and they let me plow them so yeah.

I've found if you're funny/charming enough you can say the craziest shit and women just do not care.
>>
>>27365732
Open on different tab or disable adblocker.
>>
i lean right and unfortunately only ever dated left leaning chicks
>>
>>27367719

That's pretty discriminatory of you, Anon.
>>
>>27365719
Most people don’t care about politics. You shouldn’t care about politics. It’s not healthy
>>
>>27365719
Perfect female butt. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>27365808
Stupid sexy Chud…
>>
>>27365719
I think it would be pretty hard. Minor differences should be okay, but if it's enough that every time politics came up we'd have some screaming fight, that would be awful. So we'd have to keep it to ourselves, but then you're basically closing off part of yourself from your partner.
>>
No, you can only bag stupid women as a conservative.
>>
>>27368384

I don't think you are stupid, Rani.
Quite teh opposite.
>>
>>27365719
ive taken blm protesting art hoes and had them reading the good book in less than 6 months. theyre easily controlled.
>>
>>27368505
I don't find conservatives attractive lol
>>
File: comply.jpg (64 KB, 432x480)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
ok so lately i think this girl has noticed me checking her out and i've started to notice her checking me out and i want to initiate a good conversation but... she wears a mask

>>27365735
this is understand has always been the norm and still is but i feel like it's becoming less so
>>
>>27365732
Open in external player
>>
>>27368164
>stop worrying about civilization collapsing around you, goy
>>
>>27368524
>reading the good book
The painter's book?
>>
>>27368617
Based

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.