[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Lonely Channer.jpg (35 KB, 720x460)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
How do you Anons keep a lid on anxiety?
>>
>>27365364
I usually know why I'm anxious and avoid the cause of it.
>>
>moving out of parents
>getting sunlight and not having blackout curtains
>properly eating ie not loading 50%+ of your intake with sugary shit
>vitamins like NAC, iodine, selenium
>exercise
>A supportive partner, friends, or family to talk to about your issues when you are too in your head
>Not browsing online constantly
>Not looking at the sensationalist news desperate for clicks
>Not masturbating so goddamn much seriously track the days you cum and the days your anxiety is bad they correlate

These all help, can work on adding some to see improvements.
>>
>>27365394
Thanks Chad. You're right of course, I've just fell off over the last few days.
>>
>>27365364
i don't. my life is sad and pathetic and im old and mentally ill and everything scares me
>>
>>27365477
How old are you?
>>
>>27365501
im 25
>>
>>27365503
How is that old?
>>
>>27365394
>A supportive partner, friends, or family to talk to about your issues when you are too in your head
How do you get this if you're anxious and have low self esteem?
>>
>>27365364
I cry a lot at home at my desk
>>
File: Inspiration.jpg (96 KB, 630x945)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>27365364
Its all diet.
Meat, Fruit, Dairy, Honey, and Eggs are all you are allowed to eat.
When you eat the way your ancestors did before the slave-grain agricultural revolution, you will no longer suffer from anxiety the same way. Like you will "feel" the thoughts of anxiety, but it will no longer be a bodily sensation of negative energy. When you eat seed oils, gluten, processed carbs, and gut destroying lectins, you will feel anxious all the time, even if everything is alright.
Do this. It will cost a lot of money, but it is well worth any cost.
>>
>>27365522
Do you like Ryan Talbot by chance
>>
>>27365520
Hire a therapist. If you can't afford a therapist, read the works of one.
>>
File: 1650214482995.jpg (53 KB, 502x543)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>27365535
I like a lot of different food-posters/ carnivore diet people online.
Theres a bunch who are good, but I dont want to say their names because of the internet trying to find these people and delete their accounts/ channels.
>>
>>27365522
1. humans ate plants the vast majority of their existence.
2. high meat consumption's linked to heart disease aka the literal no.1 cause of death in developed countries.
3. the only reason MOST seed oils are bad is their improper ratio of omega 6 to omega 3
4. buddhists are literally vegetarian
>>
>>27365640
This. Meat is a meme. Eat mostly fish, with poultry too.
>>
File: soyface.jpg (90 KB, 680x714)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>27365640
>>27365663
>>
>>27365673
post body
>>
>>27365663
i disagree i think you should only eat whole food plant-based, fish has mercury and usually has omega 3 levels that are inferior to supplements anyway, algae based omega 3 supplements are some of the best and they're vegan. every nutrient that ppl claim is unique to animals is either unnecessary, harmful, or in rare cases it's necessary but doesn't actually come from animals, like vitamin b12, k2 etc, which are made by microbes and the only reason we don't get enough of those is because we don't drink stream water anymore. a supplemented vegan diet is just better than anything else imo

>>27365673
you just associate veganism with some gay social connotation and ignore everything else, you're basically no different from the guys in that pic.
>>
>>27365522
>>27365640
>>27365663
>>27365787
>>27365673
we are omnivores, we don't have to eat only vegan food or only meat food
>conclusion: we should eat both
>>
>>27365798
i disagree i think the evidence suggests that we're herbivores. just because we can eat meat doesn't mean we're omnivores. sometimes big cats can be seen eating fruit because they'll eat anything that's calorie-dense, doesn't make them omnivores. our biology is omnivorous. we have no talons, no claws, no teeth capable of killing or ripping flesh from the bone. we have a large digestive tract. we have teeth that chew side-to-side. we're herbivores biologically speaking.
>>
>>27365394
>moving out of parents
>getting sunlight and not having blackout curtains
>Not looking at the sensationalist news desperate for clicks
100% these
>properly eating ie not loading 50%+ of your intake with sugary shit
>vitamins like NAC, iodine, selenium
>exercise
>Not browsing online constantly
need to get better with these
>Not masturbating so goddamn much seriously track the days you cum and the days your anxiety is bad they correlate
usually i use fapping as a cope, so the causation is actually flipped in my case. that being said if you're fapping all the time then take a step back and try to figure out why
>>
>>27365818
>our biology is omnivorous. we have no talons, no claws, no teeth capable of killing or ripping flesh from the bone. we have a large digestive tract. we have teeth that chew side-to-side. we're herbivores biologically speaking.
why you giving us animals comparison, we aren't animals
>>
>>27365915
yes we are you fucking dumbass
>>
>>27365818
retard, most herbivores can't even digest meat. our ability to not only digest meat, but digest it as efficiently as most carnivores, suggests that we are omnivores by nature. if we were herbivores, eating meat would lead to malnutrition and even starvation.
>>
>>27366061
well considering it leads to heart disease and colorectal cancer it's probably not good for you
>>
>>27366072
literally all processed foods, including those produced by the meat industry, are cancer-causing abominations: processed grains moreso. to denounce meat as unnatural to our diet based on our relation to the artifice of industrial food production is beyond retarded.
live rural. eat local, whole foods as much as possible and forget the neurotic stupidity of the modern consumer diet. this is what's natural and healthiest for us.
>>
>>27365364
medication and therapy

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.