[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1663898964814999.jpg (58 KB, 483x604)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
I'm flabby and weak, pathetic excuse for a man. It's it too late to become built like pic related? My energy is failing, my joints are crackling, my vitality and endurance is gone.
>>
>>27362624
Where is everyone
>>
>>27362624
>My energy is failing, my joints are crackling, my vitality and endurance is gone
Why? I'm 41 and still in good shape. I can still work over 24 hours straight when I need to. I still go hiking all the time and do all kinds of shit. But no, I don't think it's too late. You just have to get in motion and stay in motion.
>>
>>27362624
First of all, don't aspire to get OTHER peoples bodies. You just need to be the best YOU that you can be. Can you get jacked at 40? Yes, of course. How likely is it? That depends. Have you been sitting on your fat fucking ass for a decade or two? Because if thats the case then you have a long fucking adventure ahead of you but its still doable. Anyways the biggest thing is your mentality. If you have or can obtain proper willpower then yeah you can unironically do anything, barring some medical or mental condition or some shit like that.
>>
>>27362624
1. That guy is a roider, you can't look like him unless you roid yourself, regardless of your age.
2. Even if you can't look as good as someone who starts lifting at 20 years old, you can still greatly improve your body with enough time and dedication. I've seen old guys in the gym with better bodies than many of the young ones.
>>
How am I supposed to feel like a man if I'm 5'5?
>>
>>27362849
I don't know i just began feeling tired all the time after getting the vaccine. I don't blame the vaccine though, but more so he lockdowns that had me sitting around all day.

>>27362875
Alright. I don't want to put anything synthetic into my system to look jacked. I prefer to do everything naturally. Thanks.

>>27362860
I'll see if I can mind over matter my way through it. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>27362923
Lockdowns are an old excuse now. Get moving
>>
>>27362624
Thinking about lifting won't grow your muscles, anon. Lifting will.
>>
>>27362954
Last time I lifted it inflamed my bursa and made my tendon snap out of place
>>
>>27362624
I don't know if it's too late to become a bodybuilder on drugs, but you shouldn't do it anyway.
You can improve your current situation anyway no matter where you are at now.
>>
>>27363025
Yeah how about taking it a bit slower. Do calisthenics, cardio, light weights, warm up first, whatever. Don't try to do max weights on the first try.
>>
>>27362624
I'd spend a year just fixing your diet and working out your imbalances, then another year unfucking your muscles, joints and posture
>>
>>27362624
>My energy is failing, my joints are crackling, my vitality and endurance is gone.
drop all the horsespit that called drink nowadays. Eat real food (don't eat anything that you cannot recognize what made of or cannot pronounce the ingridients). Take vitamins if you need. Start training. If you do 10 pushups, then you did 10 more than yesterday. And find YOUR way to live, not others.
t.37 in better shape than in 20s

TLDR: Any progress is progress, just eat the elephant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF8s3qw3Xzg.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.