[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_20220923_004826.png (651 KB, 1080x1352)
651 KB
651 KB PNG
bought a pipe recently for the first time with a shape like this, why's there a little hole on the side of the bowl???
>>
>>27362421
That’s the bleach hole. You pour some bleach in there to keep it sanitized while you’re smoking.
>>
>>27362421
That is called a "clutch"

You put your thumb on it while you light your material, then do a tight pull, release your thumb, and do another pull.

Careful though, if you're not used to it, it's going to hurt a bit. Pace yourself until you're comfortable with what you pull.
>>
>>27362421
That is called a carb. You put your thumb over it while sucking in, filling the pipe with smoke. Then you take your thumb off of it and breath in the smoke. Kind of like the button on an inhaler.
>>
>>27362421
Lol. It is to let in more air as you inhale. You should not be smoking though - pot is for fucking losers.
>t. quit smoking pot, best decision of my life
>>
>>27362421
Why would you buy something so simple without knowing how to use it
>>
>>27362432
Maybe he's a starter and doesn't know how to, or feel comfortable with rolling.

Not everyone was born knowing how things work, and there is no shame in asking for guidance.
>>
>>27362426
Grow up with your doofy ass jokes
>>
>>27362432
Smoking weed is not simple and neither is a pipe, i needed guides for all of it

OP i strongly recommend a bubbler or bong over the pipe its tough for beginners
>>
>>27362470
I disagree with the Bong suggestion on the basis that if he's a beginner, he won't know how to give it proper care and hygiene.

Pïpe should be easy enough to handle for a begginner, or perhaps buying a roller would be another simpler method. You get the benefits of smoking a joint without all the hassle, at least that's how I started.
>>
i don’t know what’s gayer - smoking weed or arguing about some dude trolling you
>>
I've only been smoking joints rolled by other people, and the bong rips I've had were from friend's bongs, so I wanted to try smthn myself. thanks bros :)
>>
>>27362488
Lol "proper care and hygiene" fucking kill yourself hippie faggot.
>>
>>27362515
No problem bro, enjoy the smoke. If your pipe is glass, an easy way to clean it would be putting it inside a ziploc bag halfway filled with high grade alcohol and rock salt. Just shake it up for a few minutes, then rinse it on the sink and your pipe will be as good as new.

Make sure you clean it regularly, as if it builds up a lot of tar, it can really fuck your lungs.
>>
>>27362554
man stoners really are retarded, and I've been one myself for far too many years. They really don't know how to do basic cleaning, this method is moronic. You just get one of these pipe cleaning brushes, they come in all sizes. Then fill the thing up with warm water, a drop of dish soap, and then you scrub. Gotta be braindead to be wanting to shake something for minutes on end.
>>
>>27362431
I agree with everything you just said (t. Also quit) but he's not going to listen. People need to actually experience the consequences of their behaviour to learn anything.
>>
>>27363077
Stoner moment. Your method is garbage

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.