[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1624161766551.jpg (18 KB, 474x331)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
why is everyone so mean on 4chan?
>>
>>27361157
Anonymity allows people to show who they really are. And most people are pieces of shit on the inside.
>>
>>27361157
I’m not. What’s up fren?
>>
>>27361157
They can be. Don't you remember being in school? This is what people are like when you aren't looking over their shoulder with cops and HR departments.
>>
>>27361162
It's partly this, and partly also that a lot of the people here who get shit on really have it coming.
So I guess it goes back to people being pieces of shit either way kek.
>>
Anonymity is unnatural and brings out the worst in everyone. We're meant to live in small tight knit tribes scattered around the wilderness, not among billions of people using screens to communicate.
>>
because fuck you and die
>>
>>27361188
Our brains are hard wired that way and are very primitive. You can still live that way if you want to. Just denounce the internet entirely. Everyone on it is a loser anyway
>>
Because they're not enforced by societal rules to act nice towards you.
Anonymity brings out the worst in humanity, 90% of human beings are animalistic assholes who would love to insult strangers like you if there wasn't something holding them back. Most people use this place to just vent about their life problems.
>>
Unfortunately a lot of people suck and they project their sucky lives towards you, sorry.
>>
>>27361157
Smol penis
>>
File: 3xepa71vul331.jpg (37 KB, 750x448)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>
File: pepe idea.jpg (103 KB, 671x1024)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>27361424
>>
File: pepe reasonsToLive.png (444 KB, 1199x476)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
>>
File: pepe love2.png (223 KB, 434x550)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
just ignore the bad people anon, lots of good anons here too.

its life

i like this place, variety of places, even if some people are rude, it gives a good balance.
>>
This is not your hugbox faggot. "Good people" are just spineless counts.
>>
>>27361157
How do you function in real life? People that hate you exist and will always exist as long as you’re sentient being on this planet. Learn how to deal with it or ignore people. Get over yourself and stop being a sensitive bitch.
>>
People have fun. Its called trolling and bantering. If you are sensitive towards meanless words then get off the internet. Its simply not for you.

Anyone that cares or get triggered about people on the internet is unironically weak minded fag
>>
File: 76547354745.png (19 KB, 718x632)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>27361682
sound like a reddit remark lol. how are ppl so fkn lameoid.
"im bossy and your intellect does not match mine" shut up
>>
>>27361726
Try harder. Your game is weak
>>
there aren't any people on 4chan. the words you see on your screen might have some vague connection to a living thinking feeling creature sitting here at home at Apartment 2, 47 Hoxley Crescent, Brantford Ontario Canada, but that's as incidental as a butterfly flapping its wings on the other side of the world. the only humans in your life are the ones you share your world with. cherish them
>>
>>27361162
>Anonymity allows people to show who they really are. And most people are pieces of shit on the inside.
this
I also use this place and other online forums to exercise my inner asshole demons so that I can be a good boy irl
>>
>>27361157
Kys niggerfaggot
>>
>>27361157
I've honestly never have had anons be mean to me. You must act like a faggot on here or something.
>>
>>27361202
sadly a forum nothing on this site lives up to :(
>>
>>27361157
Because we don't bother pretending otherwise.
>>
cause being a dick is funny
>>
>>27361157
Wards off depressed histrionic people who keep whining for attention.
>>
>>27361431
God that's beautiful.
>>
File: free.jpg (48 KB, 460x570)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>27361157
I love you anon! Not all of us are the spawn of satan.
>>
>>27361431
>24 hour passes and then you be forgotten by whoever wrote this and you will never talk to each other again. Wow internet is such magical place full of fake interactions and propagandas
>>
>>27362319
>I am in-the-closet fag please pay attention to how cynical I am I need validation please PLEASE
>>
>>27362319
>>27362325
>>
>>27362332
>>
>>27361162
Honestly I think everyone thinks like this in reality in some way. When people on here meme and say "go out and meet people they're not so bad" it's complete bullshit. Most people are cruel and it's hard to find anyone decent.
>>
>>27361157
Cause I hate you we all do.
>>
>>27361157
Right now raiding from KF and Twitter
Normally because of the terminal infestation of poltards who are both mentally impaired and have poor impulse control, hence, mean.
>>
>>27361162
When you are not held accountable for your actions most people will try both sides of the coin and it turns out being an asshole is the easier of the two
>>
>>27361157
It's a whole lot easier to be scum towards strangers you'll never be in arm's reach of than to try doing it in, say, a bar, a bus stop, a store, anywhere where you could face consequences for your actions. And since everyone is labeled "Anonymous" it's even harder to look up anything about them unless they're a degenerate tripfag
>>
In addition to anonymity allowing for troll safety and a general loss of empathy/human connection, I’d argue it allows for another thing that seems mean. Honesty.

People lie to protect themselves in real life, and the most common lie people use is withholding mean comments . Statements like “Wow! what a loser, idiot, slob, delusional moron, etc” are much more often thought than said. Because people don’t need to protect themselves here these statements are more often said when thought.

Finally, the main demographic here are 20 something men. Real men don’t coddle others and sugarcoat statements. Better to be too harsh to people who need lessons, than lie to them and improve nothing. That or it’s just that many on here are dissatisfied with their lives and want to tear down others.

Or maybe it’s just there’s a mixture of different types of people here? Who can say besides people with working brains?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.