[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 20220922_192258.jpg (241 KB, 555x740)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
Which name combination sounds best. Baby is already born. Wife and I have 12 hours left before we leave the hospital and we would like to have a name by then. Just looking for some outside input. This is the shortlist.
>>
Orson, Dorian and Soren are all retarded names that sound like they're from kingdom hearts Basically the same as Aidan or similar retarded single mother baby boy names. Hugo, Gregor or Xavier are fine. Diego is also ok but might get him memed on through life cause of Dora.
>>
>>27360957
Having a name with lesser level of bants is okay, because it's hard to attract meaner and retard ways to joke with your name.
>>
>>27360897
Name him Gregor Samsa
>>
>>27360972
Makes sense, good point.
>>
>>27360897
Dont name him Gregor, which is Gregory, because then kids will call him Gaygory.
>t. Used to call a Gregory, Gaygory lol.
>>
Vote Soren or Gregor. Though if you name your child Soren, you need to begin a homosexual relationship with a caterpillar that crawls around your ear.
>>
>>27360897
name him something unique but not too over the top.
>>
>>27360972
or teach him how to deal with it and tease him so he can practice, you lazy retard
>>
>>27360897
Shaq
>>
>>27360897
Xavier.
>>
Gregor. Don’t shorten it to Greg. It’s too powerful to shorten.
>>
>>27360897
Ripley
Stetson
Vincent / Vinson
Shepherd
Gustav
Herman
Erwin
Merrick
Ruslan
Bishop
Grigori
Gordon
Gaston
Merari
Kane

Out of those you listed. I think Soren and Orson are the best.
>>
>>27360897
Arthur
he'll be the coolest kid in high school unless your last name starts with a J cause then he'll be AJ and nobody likes AJ
>>
>>27361441
I always felt bad for AJ man, he was bullied the most
>>
I like Hugo. Congratulations!

See, guys, we can breed.
>>
Dorian was a hurricane and too close to Delorean.
>>
>>27361247

Might as well just call him Sue.
>>
>>27360897
My favorites are Diego and Gregor. Hugo sounds like a big fat guy to me for some reason
>>
If it's a boy, jack.

Never heard of a Jack who was a nerd or lloser ir dumbass.... any other anons?
>>
>>27360897
Name him Sephiroth Kefka Shadow the Hedgehog [last name]
>>
>>27360897
Don't go for Søren unless you know how to pronounce it. It's not "Sorrin" and it's not "So-Ran".
>>
>>27360972
>hey guys look, its Orson or should I say DORKSON
>Dorian, more like BOREian
Luckily kids can’t exactly bully unless your kid is a major degenerate/spaz. Anything else would come off as insensitive.
>>
>>27360897
Soren
>>
>>27360897
Your grandfather's name + her grandfather's name

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.