[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I started lifting about a month ago and seeing really good gains. I know these are newbie gains but my bodyfat dropped from 15% to 11% and and i gained about 15lbs. I know these are newbie gains and stuff but i actually like my body and have a goal to gain 15 more lbs by next 6 months. I also started my masters at an ivy league school and will likely get a new job after a year where i plan to increase my income significantly (I am already making 6 figures).
My dilemma i know im going to have more options 6 months from now than currently and so it seems kind of pointless to settle for someone in my current pool when i know i will be able to score higher in a few months. I kind of want a gf now, but im worried if i date now a higher status woman will start showing interest in me later that i prob wouldnt have a chance with rn
>>
>>27360814
You worded your OP shittily but yeah thats how I feel I think. You aren't up to par to where you want to be so how can you expect a female to be? That's how I've been. My body isn't perfect yet but pretty damn close.
>>
>>27360814
If that's your thought process, then yeah, don't date right now. Don't get some girl and then dump her later because you're 'too good for her.'
>>
>>27360814
its just dating bro. you don't got to GF anyone up. you're just taking a girl out to dinner or something and having conversation. keep it casual let them know thats all it is. dating is skill to be improved like anything else. its good practice. just don't lead them on or anything.
>>
>>27360814
You should pursue your own happiness and if that includes a relationship, good. And if it doesn't, also good. Do what is best for you, stop trying to conform to other people's molds.
>>
>>27360898
seems like a big waste of both peoples time. i dont need practice to talk to someone.
>>
>>27362106
let me add...why do normies always shill this stupid ass advice. "just go waste someone's time and lead them on to practice" . i could never be that disrespectful even to a whore. normies are truly inhuman
>>
>>27360814
forgot the "girlfriend" thats retarded, just take women out and have fun with them. no titles, no strings attached. you find one you cant live without then you make things monogamous
>>
>>27362106
>fun is a waste of time
>>
>>27360814
Yes actually because retards on here have complained before that “wtf I self improoooved and women still didn’t notice” like nigga you still got try
>>
>>27360814
Never date below your standards.
You should never date someone just because you think they're 'in your league'. You deserve to be with someone who genuinely makes you happy. It's ok to want to date a skinny, sporty girl even though you're fat and retarded. It's just not realistic lol.

I think if you get the opportunity to get with a 10, you should try. It would be a disservice to yourself if you did not.
She might reject you today, but she might change her mind in 6 months... Or she might see something in you.

Keep working on yourself, King.
And don't punch below your weight.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.