[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I want to plow a female friend of mine that has a boyfriend.
I won’t escalate things or even flirt with her, but she has been giving me hard “fuck me” vibes for awhile.
All our interactions are teeming with tense sexual energy and it’s driving me wild. I don’t show this though, and I think it makes her try harder.
>>
Women and men can't be friends. Either respect the relationship and cut that shit, or be an asshole.
Just a reminder that if your girlfriend has a male "friend", you bet your ass his mindset is just like OP's.
>>
>>27358601
Stay the course. If she ditches him you'll be a shoo-in for rebound sex. Just don't fall in love
>>
>>27358616
It's pretty easy to have female friends if they're unattractive or lesbian
>>
>>27358616
She came onto me my dude. I haven’t done anything besides be friends with her and she keeps doing this flirtatious shit.
I’m not a dude driven by my dick and have no problem turning people down. I just find it increasingly hot how hard she tries to get my attention.
If she wasn’t doing that shit, I would not have these feelings of wanting to plow her.
I have other female friends that we’re strictly platonic. At least I hope they see us in that way too.
>>
>>27358616
>Respect the relationship
Virgin take. Why should he if she doesn't?
>>
>>27358636
>stooping to the level of evil whores
>>
>>27358636
Op here, im not a home wrecker desu, sex is relatively unimportant to me and that’s why I don’t reciprocate her advances. I’d rather be friends with her and her bf than risk all that for a chance at sex.
>>
>>27358616
This. Most dudes are remora fagtards who will pounce whenever she’s desperate.
>>
>>27358643
Is it stooping to their level if they’re the ones starting it?
>>
>>27358616
This guy got dumped in college and is still seething lolol
>>
>>27358601
so what do you need advice on
>>
>>27358921
>someone is raping a corpse
>i am not as evil if they are the ones raping it first

Its wrong in principal but most faggots nowadays could be persuaded to do anything because they have no standards.

They are a advertising agencies wet dream.
>>
>>27358601
>>27358630
Came onto you how? Because it’s important to determine if

a) you’re completely misreading the situation & sperging out

b) she just likes attention in general
>>
>>27359113
She’s called me hot in front of her bf, she’s ran her hand through my hair telling me how nice it looked. She’s always playfully teasing me and giving me hard time and doesn’t act like this towards others guys, not even her bf really.

Tbh I might just be misreading things and she’s just generally playful like this.
>>
>>27358616
Correction, if your girlfriend has an attractive male friend she probably wants to fuck him or has fucked him in the past.
>>
>>27358601
You should fuck her, because if you don't I guarantee someone else will. You'll regret not doing it a lot more than doing it.
Boyfriend is her problem unless you're all mutual friends. Girls monkey branch. You're the new monkey, enjoy.
Moralfags can GTFO like this >>27359079 faggot who made such a goalpost move that even Tom Brady in his prime couldn't make it in. This is called being a nice guy, and ignoring how hypergamy actually works. Always be the guy blowing a load in/on her, not the shoulder to cry on. Always.
>>
^ how much child support do you think this guy has to pay?
>>
>>27359167
I’m hoping they’re in an open relationship/open to threesomes because, while she’s a good friend and she’s exactly my type, I don’t think we would work out if we ever dated. Not that I want to date her. She has some negative qualities that remind me of my ex
>>
>>27359189
Sometimes girls do this to get rid of their current BF too so don't think too much of it. Just enjoy girls being girls from 18-25 lol. I have a married friend I get this vibe from, and I'm pretty sure they're open to having a guy on the side so yeah, if it happens it happens.
I think in your case, worst case maybe you have a casual fling or FWB or something.
>>
>>27359292
Yeah, maybe >>27359167 this anon is right about monkey branching.
Her and her bf seem to be okay, they do passive aggressively fight with each other in front of me which is mad awkward
>>
>>27359332
But this passive aggressive shit only happens on occasion.
>>
>>27359174
about as much as the amount of pussy you got by being le hecking nice guy
>>
>>27359432
You pay over a dozen child support payments per month?
>>
File: 1646706143295.png (242 KB, 500x330)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
>>27359434
*pat pat* yeah yeah that's alright there boy, you've done enough *pat pat*
>>
>>27359444
Not sure what this means but gonna assume I struck a nerve
>>
>>27359450
Not that guy, but OP. I’m new to the dating world and whatnot, but sex seems so fucking casual now it’s redonk. I’m not that type of guy, but it seems like everyone else is now. It ain’t the 1950s anymore
>>
>>27359450
>gonna assume I struck a nerve
keep assuming that you'll get laid by being some whore's talking pillow too while you're at it
>>
>>27359476
>hey maybe don't throw your friendships away over some pussy
Wow what a virgin
>>
>>27358616
This is bullshit.
>>
>>27359548
Dudes will have sex with anything given the chance
>>
>>27359167
>cheating isnt wrong!
>helps someone cheat
>take that moralfags

>cheating isn't wrong!
>gets cheated on
>b-b-but muh goal post?!
>f-fuck you moral fags
>>
>>27360119
I made this thread in part because while there's a huge desire to plow her and I kinda want to get over that feeling or plow her. Probably going to be the former, since unless they're poly or open, I ain't gonna do shit to homewreck them
>>
>>27359548
It’s really not. I’m a male and it’s true. That’s why I don’t have any female friends that are non mutual to my fiancée and the same for her.
>>
>>27360626
prove it
>>
As a guy who's been on both sides of this situation I beg you not to do it. I felt dirty and guilty when I did it, and I felt absolutely horrible when it happened to me. Not worth it just for sex.
>>
>>27358616
Only weak willed fags like yourself that their hornyness controls them. Definitely not all men
>>
>>27362715
thanks for sharing your experience, I think I would be wracked with guilt forever.
>>
>>27358648
if your stance is to not do those things, then why make this thread? if you wanted reassurance you were doing the right thing as per your values/and most of anons here, then you have it

if it's an issue of trying to maintain that self-control when your dick is trying to take over because that harlot is tempting you, just avoid her for a bit
>>
>>27363468
I just want to get over it, desu. There's a slim chance that we'll ever do anything, so I think posting about what I want helps me get over it so I don't just want to plow her.
>>
>>27363576
that's fair, sometimes we need to vent thoughts out and have someone listen or read

you'll get over it, just takes time
>>
>>27363581
thanks anon
>>
>>27362725
Lol women are terrible friends. I guarantee if you are ever in a position where you need help your female "friends" will never be there for you. They are fairweather friends, it is in their nature to be this way. It is not even their fault. They make great life partners but horribly useless, and opportunistic friends.
>>
>>27364179
I feel this way about almost all my friends, regardless of gender. Feels bad man. I never ask for help or reach out because I don’t want to feel even more dejected when people won’t be there for me when I need them.
I’m glad I can talk to my sisters openly though, so that’s good
>>
>>27358627
self proclaimed 'lesbians' sleep with dudes all the time and are generally the biggest whores

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.