[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: phuk yu.jpg (61 KB, 600x1134)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
HTGWG is for men, about women. Anything related to getting (and dealing with) women goes here. All anons are welcome to ask questions from more experienced anons, share experiences, and give updates on advice received.

Topics discussed:
>Cold approaching
>Fucking
>Reading signals
>Getting gf
>Maintaining gf
>Texting
>Etc

New posters are encouraged to share their latest experience with women, be it an attempt to cold approach, a date, or just a girl you saw walking down the street and you felt like you wanted to go talk to her.

Don't derail the thread. Ignore blackpillers.

Previous thread: >>27342920
>>
>>27357897
For first meeting with girl, if she is only available during lunch or dinner time, is it ok to eat a meal with her? I know its often advises to just get coffee so as not to commit too much $ to first meeting, but if its during meal time, it seems weird to me to just drink coffee and not eat.
>>
>>27357897
I want her to hand wash and wax my automobile wearing just that.

Give advice how I can get a girlfriend willing to do this. Thanks
>>
File: suicidal moomin.jpg (115 KB, 850x617)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>27357897
How the fuck does one even cling to hope? I'm 29 years old and I have never even kissed a girl.
The girls who have equivalent level of experience with romance and intimacy as I have are like 15 on average.
>>
>>27357910
While I watch from the shade and taunt her of course
>>
>>27357917
And I eat popcorn
>>
Asked tinder date out, she said yes, got her number. I only proposed the day and activity, i.e "Sunday coffee", the thing is that I'm unsure where to take her, not because of doubt but because I don't know the city too well.

Would it be fine to meet her somewhere like the city center and then figure it out once there ? Something along these lines:
>Hey let's meet at X (centric) park at 6 PM
Or is it better to just call out a place from the get go. Idea is to ask her if she's got a good place in mind, if she doesn't I just go with top rated coffee place from Google maps.
>>
>>27357933
To ask her once there* else we can just hang around at the park
>>
>>27357933
If shes been in the city longer than you, ask her if she has a plac e in mind, maybe close to where she lives or works. Otherwise youll have to go google maos and pick a place. Or aska friend if they know a place.
>>
>>27357904
>is it ok to eat a meal with her?
yeah dude thats the whole idea. fuck the coffee thing. in my experience asking to get a coffee sucks because its totally noncommittal. first date, i usually take girls to dinner or on a hike or something. dont worry about spending too much money, just go grab a couple burgers at a diner or something.
>>27357910
meet car girl at car show. she will probably have a nicer car then you though kek
>>27357914
unironically just put yourself out in the world, dont close yourself off, stop seething to the point where it is radiating off of you, and most important stop caring and have a good time.
there is hope bro
>>27357933
ask her to meet at a park so you can meet up and talk on the way there. if you meet at coffee place youll have less time to talk. find coffee place online near park.
>>27357958
>ask her if she has a place in mind
No, do not do this. I know this doesnt seem like a big deal but it is. never ask a woman where they would like to go. you have to actually tell them everything for multiple reasons.
>they subtly judge you and think that you cannot make decisions
>theyre a woman and dont know things locationally/geographically
>theyre a woman and cant make simple decisions like this.
>>
>>27357897
How do I filter out feminists on dating apps?
The last one really fucked with me.
I’m in the uk.
>>
>>27357978
I don't even know where I could meet chicks at this point. Hard to hold on to hope when I'm fucking socially anxious depressed self loathing retard.
>>
What do I do in this situation? Not the OP but it sums up my uni experience to a T. Anyone gotten out of similar holes?
>>
>>27358021
it should be obvious for the most part on their profile as they will usually have a picture or a hint in their bio. for the ones who dont have this you will just have to use intuition and subtly probe a little. Notice how they talk about shit (tone, what they say). you can detect pretty easy for the most part as if they are a real feminist type of girl theyll make sure you know.
>>27358028
you really have to change your mindset. you are depressed and pessimistic. this is obviously something that most people dont want to be around let alone a love interest. do you have any friends? try to contact old friends and meet up with them, maybe coworkers. find someone. and go out to get a drink at comfy local places until you see people your age or younger. stop putting all of this weight, pressure and anxiety on yourself. live and enjoy life and things will fall into place.
>>27358031
move to america and go to college lol. idk bro that really blows. all you have is to grab your friends and go to a bar near uni maybe
>>
>>27358074
> it should be obvious for the most part on their profile as they will usually have a picture or a hint in their bio. for the ones who dont have this you will just have to use intuition and subtly probe a little. Notice how they talk about shit (tone, what they say). you can detect pretty easy for the most part as if they are a real feminist type of girl theyll make sure you know.

The last one gave no signals at all, I don’t know if being supportive of faggots has anything to do with that?
Seemed fairly feminine, other than not knowing how to cook, but gave the pass because she was young, maybe that’s wrong, I don’t know.
>>
>>27357978
>meet car girl at car show. she will probably have a nicer car then you though kek

Haha. Then what after meeting her? I could jokingly say my car really needs a wash you don’t happen to have a bikini with you do you while smirking? Obviously not as a opener duh. What’s the opener? Oh that’s x car wow very nice because w y and z.

Maybe making a bet with her if I lose I wash hers if she loses she washes my car? But what bet?
>>
>approach girl in the park sitting by herself a few days ago
>talk for 5-10 minutes, she's happy to let me talk but doesn't seem overly invested in the convo, not notably weirded out tho either
>get her number as I leave
>shoot her a text saying 'hey femanon it's anon, this is my number! have a good evening'
>no reply
it's been 4 days, should I send a follow up text asking if she wants to go out sometime this week?
the lack of reply would have meant that I just left it but my friend said that people don't necessarily respond to messages like that regardless of how they feel about you
>>
>>27358086
>supportive of faggots
absolutely a signal lol
>not knowing how to cook
not really a signal
my advice is to stay away from any chick is overtly political in any capacity unless she agrees with you but of course still be wary of that. i notice non political girls are the best. but yes if she starts talking about fags, trans, womens rights, trump bad or about whatever politician you may like etc stay away.
>>27358112
i was jk kinda. i mean if youre going to get a chick to wash and polish your car you probably have to be dating her.
>>27358187
not a good sign. i would shoot one more text and say
>hey it was nice meeting you the other day, we should grab a bite to eat.
if she doesnt answer then dont bother with anything else.
i notice that if i get a girls number not in a bar or at a concert or a social loose environment like this they will be less likely to answer. women will give out their number knowing that they wont text the guy. it is what it is and will happen. just on to the next.
>>
>>27358273
>i was jk kinda. i mean if youre going to get a chick to wash and polish your car you probably have to be dating her.

You are right I need a girlfriend who will wash and wax my car by hand in a bikini. I’m white maybe a Latina girlfriend? I like whites too.
>>
>>27357897
Advice on how to date as a guy that hates to drink/eat?
I’ll explain, I’m a nervous wreck and I loose all appetite when meeting a chick.
I would possibly throw up.
Also I don’t drink, so yeah.
Is it possible to still make it work?
I haven’t been with a girl before, so that’s why I’m having issues.
>>
>>27358311
it doesnt matter the race. i would think to find a car chick is all. go to a local car show with a friend and meet girls there. but anyone can scrub a car lol so just a big tiddy gf will do
>>27358315
the go to is to go out to dinner for a date you dont have to drink but eating without throwing up from nervousness is obviously a requirement. you can still make it work. do any hobby that you like and invite a girl to do it with you. my go to was to hike at cozy local spot and get to a spot with nice views. this is really just as good and more relaxed as you are going to be sweating and tired. a lot of girls like this too and will be open to it.
>>
>>27358375
Why should it be a car chick? Like you said any woman can cleans car at least if I’m supervising. There’s a girl I like but she’s a leftist and kinda ra ra girl power type. Would she wash my car in a bikini? She’s really sweet.
>>
>>27358396
lol i figure if you want her to really put some effort into it and not like she is dreading it, it would prob be best if she likes cars or something. i would imagine she would happily do it. leftist type chick will prob call you a mysoginist bigot or something and wont do it. you should prob stop liking the leftist as she will likely make your life hell and wont fulfill your dreams
>>
>>27358421
>lol i figure if you want her to really put some effort into it and not like she is dreading it, it would prob be best if she likes cars or something.

Yeah. But this is just a single fantasy I don’t really care for cars much otherwise.

>i would imagine she would happily do it.

Yeah but if I’m a wealthy tall handsome white guy wouldn’t she be happy to make me happy? I would tell her if she missed a spot.

>leftist type chick will prob call you a mysoginist bigot or something and wont do it. you should prob stop liking the leftist as she will likely make your life hell and wont fulfill your dreams

No I know. She might wash the car idk she’s been on her social media in a bikini but having kids with her idk if she would make them trans(probably not but who knows). She’s really kind and pretty though
>>
>>27358375
Are parks, and walks also acceptable?
Could you give some examples?
Thanks anon.
>>
Brown women flow to me
I’m a brown women magnet
Brown women come easy to me
I love brown women
Brown women love me
A brown woman loves me
>>
>>27357897
I need advice for "Meeting girls when you're 30+". I graduated college years ago, and was in an LDR/LTR until 2019; when my ex GF ghosted right when I finally had my life together, lol. Here's the problem:
> My entire social circle has no single women. Everyone is married, partnered, or otherwise off the market. The few singles left all either hate me or I don't want them near me- a mix of being activists, obesity, "asexual" or otherwise just not relationship material.
I'm not an incel by a long shot. I know how to date women. I just don't have any women to even attempt to date, and have no idea where to find them. Tinder is a hellhole. I'm not awful looking, and def need new pics but it's demoralizing. Even with platinum, it does things with matches which are almost lawsuit worthy. There are no meetups in my area unless you're old enough to poop dust and like gardening. Most of my friends are spread across the USA, and long distance relationships just don't work.
I work a remote job and make about 60k US a year, and live with family; mainly to help them out and not have to pay 1/3rd of my income in rent.
>>
>>27358560
I’m not OP but if you look younger, I would lie about your age a bit on apps, depending on your appearance.
>>
>fucked up and send stupid text that didn't need answer
>no reply
>sent restart text this morning
>still no answer
>almost 2 hours
i know i shouldn't stress but it is what it is
now angry at myself for not doing something different
>>
Anon here with the younger girl and the condom ED.
I have a date with her tonight. Should I avoid being physical or would that make it even weirder? We are just hanging out at my place watching a movie I think so there will definitely be cuddling
>>
>>27358560
I'm going to a class tonight. I'll let you know if that goes well. If so try that out
>>
>>27357897
What the hell is wrong with me? I don't want to attract a load of women, just one. I'm not even asking for anything crazy looks wise, pretty face is great but even without big tits or ass I'm content. One thing I don't want to compromise on is personality, I want to be with a girl who is genuinely nice and caring, not self centred and with a strength of character and sense of independence. Am I asking for too much?
>>
>>27359514
Yes
you WILL date zee polyamourus fat girl
you WILL occasionally have emotionless sex
And you WILL be happy
>>
>>27359250
It would definitely make it weirder.
>>
>>27359514
> independence
Sounds too masculine.
You don’t want a strong independent femoid.
>>
File: 600x600bf-60.jpg (105 KB, 600x600)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
i got this tinder shit figured out
>>
>>27359617
Share anon
>>
>>27358273
>if she doesnt answer then dont bother with anything else.
yeah desu i might just leave it, uni is starting up again this week so i'll be able to meet loads of people through that, so many qts walking around on campus today it was unreal
>>
>>27359566
If that's true then I wish the Lord would take me now. Death is better than such mediocre BS. I don't want empty sex anyway, it means nothing without any true feeling.

>>27359601
Maybe independent conjures up the wrong image. I don't mean 'the strong independent woman' type, more so a girl who isn't completely reliant on me all the time and who has her own stuff in her life. I don't want to be worshipped, I want a 50/50 love like Teddy Pendergrass talks about.
>>
>>27359648
>If that's true then I wish the Lord would take me now. Death is better than such mediocre BS
It's not true, don't lose hope from that blackpilled bs.
>a girl who isn't completely reliant on me all the time and who has her own stuff in her life. I don't want to be worshipped, I want a 50/50 love
You are a faggot and a retard and you might as well kys now.
>>
>>27358474
i guess. i always did shit that was kind of exhausting.
>>27358560
you must have some other friends that you lost touch with. I would hit them up and try to go to a bar. profilemaxxx on your tinder too.
>>27358759
just give it some time. dont send anymore texts. if youre you have achnce to see her irl do that. otherwise let it be. she might hyu she might not.
>>27359250
nice bro happy to hear. just go at your pace. i would at least make out with her. i forgot how many times you said you have seen her but if its 3-5 dates then i would get sexual. she will probably feel like you arent attracted to her if you dont at least try to fuck her. maybe try eating her out or something. do a lot of foreplay so you get a solid boner.
>>27359514
its a catch22 bro. you have to attract as many women as you can so you can have options in order to get the one. i highly doubt you will marry the first chick youre with but who knows. good luck.
>>27359617
share your wisdom lol
>>
>>27359641
great mindset bro. thats it right there. one door closes and many more open.
>>
>>27359672
Getting mixed signals from you chief.
>>
>>27359683
>nice bro happy to hear. just go at your pace. i would at least make out with her. i forgot how many times you said you have seen her but if its 3-5 dates then i would get sexual. she will probably feel like you arent attracted to her if you dont at least try to fuck her. maybe try eating her out or something. do a lot of foreplay so you get a solid boner.
This will be our 4th date. I think I'll just make out and foreplay tonight. I plan on bringing her over and making her dinner Saturday really romantic and shit so I'll try again for the home run
>>
>>27359601
NTA but i can't stand women who are pushovers. i like a little combativeness and bitchiness. it keeps me from getting bored.
>>
>>27359648
That's fine anon. I've got a thing for 'strong' women that aren't afraid to say what they think too. Some anons out there aren't ready for this talk, but a woman, femenine, yet strong when she needs to be, top tier mother right there.
>>
>>27357897
What do girls think about short quiet guys? I am fairly fit for my size and make music for a hobby. Is there anything I can do to make up for my shortcomings...no pun intended.
>>
>>27359741
musician is +10 to charisma. as long as its something cool like guitar or piano. being a "dj" or remixing shit on sound cloud doesn't count.
>>
>>27359761
Ukelele? Haha. Close enough right?
Wadda bout Saxophone though I don't have one anymore.
>>
>>27359761
nta, but how do you leverage knowing the piano? It's not something that you can easily play for her. I live by myself and my old piano has been left unused at my parent's house for years, it's too big to move.
>>
>>27359730
>>27359732
It's comforting to know there are people who can agree with me on this matter. Even with friends I don't want to be hanging around a bunch of yes men all the time.

>>27359772
A fellow sax player? Always a pleasant surprise to come across another person who plays the saxophone. I play tenor myself. I'm assuming you stopped playing a while back though.
>>
>>27359777
i see open pianos in bars, restaraunts and other places all the time. had a friend that played and his first date gimmick was going to this particular bar with a girl and stopping on the way in to bust out a little tune.
>>
File: confused-bird.gif (2.96 MB, 498x498)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB GIF
how tf do you know if you are handsome or not?

for example i am tall and muscular, but my face is legit bricked.
Yet just today i had like 3 cutes giving me cute smile. of which 2 were solid 9/10 looks, and third was a solid 7.
>>
>>27359772
man, even if you suck, if you can memorize a few chords or maybe even just one song on an acoustic guitar you are going to soak panties. i don't get the appeal or why it works but it does.
>>
>>27359724
sounds like a solid plan. if she really wants to have sex just say work made you really tired or something.
>>27359741
the only thing you can do for your "short"comings is to not give a shit about it. the 6' tall, jacked, handsome, and a 6 figure salary shit is a meme. the only way your height is a hindrance to you is if you think it is. i know plenty of guys 5'7 and under who get plenty of pussy, some who even got more pussy than me. they just never even thought about their height and they are charismatic and horny lol.
>>
>>27359849
i'm guessing you got one of those grug neanderthal ogre faces?
>>
>>27359875
qutie literally
>>
>yesterday at gym
>see girl that i find extremely cute
>chat with her a bit
>she actually seems to be enjoying the convo, smiles quite a bit
I thought she had a boyfriend, because she was coming to gym with some dude for like a week, but now i saw her 4 times in row just by herself.

Also her ass got fatter recently for sure. Probably broke up huh
>>
>>27359828
I have never seen something like that. Living in the countryside sucks...
>>
>>27359849
>how tf do you know if you are handsome or not?
I'm wondering that myself. Cute girls have smiled at me enough for my autistic ass to notice it in the past, but I always tell myself they're just being polite. How the fuck can you tell bros?
>>
>>27359849
dont worry about bro. your face is your face. not much you can do about it anyway.
>>27359905
ask her out bro. or at least get her number. too many gymbros just beat around the bush and dont make any moves they just watch from afar and are afraid to annoy a gymchick. just go for it.
>>
>>27358435
Anyone help me ? Plz thank u
>>
>>27357897
How do I meet girls irl as a guy that doesn’t drink?
The only hobby place I go to sometimes only has guys there (wargaming)
Thanks frens
>>
>>27359895
ha i knew it. the caveman look is actually appealing to some women if your a big dude. it triggers that "this guy can kill animals with his bare hands and throw me over his shoulder to take me back to the cave" feeling.

looks don't work the same for women the way they do for guys.
>>
>>27360329
you don't have to drink to have fun at a bar. be the DD for some of your friends and just go play bar games and people watch. every group of dudes needs that solid wingman/DD. you can even get free food and soft drinks at some places if you tell them your the driver.
>>
>>27359849
>>27359923
Women giving you smiles is a very good sign (assuming total strangers) you are probably not as bad looking as you think, and even better, you're just in that sweet spot where women feel attracted, but not enough to feel like it's intimidating, kind of like 'within reach'. Usually women look away, look straight ahead, and very rarely stare back.

I feel like, as with anything, things work on a spectrum, but in the case of males, both being too ugly or being too good looking can play against you. A pal of mine has a lot better luck with women than i do, although we both agree i'm better looking. He gets 8/10+ plus women to approach him, by literally doing nothing but existing and being an average guy, just somewhat good looking.
>>
File: 1643249466836.png (741 KB, 1920x1080)
741 KB
741 KB PNG
>>27359873
I doubt it's going to come up now. I had to get an invisible retainer today to fix teeth I had smashed in from hockey. I'll be lucky she even wants to date me after seeing me. Just kill me
>>
>>27359817
I played Alto Sax since middle school. The last time I played was in college for my school band. I had to sell my saxophone because I was broke after dropping out. I want to pick up a new one once my finances are stable.
>>
>>27359849
Handsome or pretty people know that they're handsome or pretty. They've been told it numerous times in isolated incidents over the course of their whole lives. So if you have to ask, you probably aren't objectively conventionally handsome.
>>
>>27360584
>Women giving you smiles is a very good sign (assuming total strangers) you are probably not as bad looking as you think
kill me now, I'm too autistic for this world.
>>
I'm in my late 20's living at home
Am I squandering my potential with women/in general? Despite what people say i still feel like a loser

I would move out by myself but the rental market is fucked atm (au)
I do have a decent chunk of savings but not enough for a house deposit
>>
>>27360584
>>27359849
>>27359923
>>27360715

Two women in my lifetime have asked me out directly, one with a love letter, both relationships ended well. I've never experienced a woman not being receptive to me in general. It's usually smiles and the banter is always friendly or whatever. One time I placed my hand on my female friend's thigh (while both drunk) and she wasn't weirded out by it at all. Multiple random hook-ups and makeout sessions at bars over the years, with women of all ages and ethnicities, including a black woman, sometimes colleagues. I have caught women staring at me before blatantly and sometimes I feel like they actually avoid my line of sight because they're shy? I'm not bragging. I was fucking ugly and fat as a child and have no idea if I'm handsome or if like people said, they're just being polite. Am I objectively handsome?
>>
>>27360748
Larp as an age where that doesn’t matter to women
>>
I see conflicting pieces of advice both on this website, on social media and in the incel/redpill community in general. On one side, people say “you shouldn’t chase or pursue a woman. Show her that you don’t care and they will come to you.”
On the other hand, others say “Go talk to them. Put yourself in situations where you’re forced to talk to them. If you don’t pursue/chase them then they will simply go with another man, especially if they are spoiled for choice. Make your romantic/sexual interests known”
Which one is it?
>>
How do I get better at telling when women want to be around me as an autist? A few months ago a girl who worked in the same company as me came into where I was working and asked to read the POS because she had a shift there the next day. I let her and went back to doing ym own thing because I don't pick up on false pretences and I'm naive. It only hit me a few nights ago that she was actually just doing it to talk to me. This has happened quite a few times at work now.
I'm realising myself that this is a little bit of a fucked up way of thinking and that I should be open to talking to them even if there is no romantic inclination and maybe that could help but I would like others perspectives too.
>>
>>27360821
its a bit of both, its a balancing act between expressing enough interest to get her to flirt back and talk to you but expressing enough disinterest to keep from setting off her "DESPERATE GUY" alarm.
>>
met girl at a bar, danced, talked and even made out a bit. at the end she took my phone and saved her number in it, whatsapp profile pic was her so it must've been her real number. anyways, i texted her how it's going and if she would want to go out next weekend.
4 days later and still no reply. why did she give me her number in the first place, i didn't even ask, she took the initiative. what did she mean by this?
>>
anyone got outfit tips so I don't look like a clown. especially for bars
>>
>met 19 yo Korean girl that's here for a few months through another girl
>slid in and took her out
>she was definitely feeling it, lots of touches both ways
>bring her back to my place
>we start kissing but she is super shy
>eventually her tops comes off, smallest boobs I've seen in person
>she is super shy about her boobs
>kiss / suck her tits and make out again
>eventually slid hand down her underwear and she is drenched
>got her pants off but she would not let me take her underwear off
>backed off a bit and tried again later
>still no
>eventually she tells me she has never had sex or even a real kiss for that matter (I think I felt her hymen)
>said she needs time to get more comfortable with me
>walked her back home, kissed her and said goodnight

I'm not the kind of guy to just aggressively rip some girls underwear off if I haven't at least banged once. Life is good right now and I don't need a "Me Too" against me.

Anyways, I texted her this morning and she replied with the same hyper energy as before. I'll ask her to hangout over the weekend or something and go for the lay then.

Anything I could have done better?
>>
How to overcome fear of loss or anxiety over she not replying ever again?
>Send whatever text
>Fear that she might never reply again
>See her irl
>Next day start counting the days to see her again and fearing she might forget about me
This doesn't happen every time but has happened recently
>>
>>27361106
How old are you? Just think if the colors fit or not, if that's too hard for you to tell, here's a rule of thumb.

I call it the 2/3 rule, it says, two thirds of your clothing must be the same color, or a similar one (like black and dark gray, or white and light gray, etc) the other third a color that opposes the other two. This works by drawing attention to the 1/3 that's singled out.

Also, when in doubt you can't go wrong with black and white, or gray. Simple, looks good.
Here's some combinations you can use:

White sneakers + Black jeans + Black shirt
Black sneakers + Black jeans + White shirt
That's literally all there is. You can play around with other colors, like instead of white use yellow, or light gray for shirts, etc, other colors don't work too well in my opinion, but so long as you keep the 2/3 rule, you won't look bad no matter what.
>>
any good websites that have more info on flirting/talking/relationships with women
it may sound stupid but I find with any new skill I pick I like to read a bit of background to get the basics, I see talking to girls the same way. I realize that most of the stuff you just have to learn thru experience but just some pointers, like how to cold approach, starting up conversations, how to know she is into you, etc. would be a big help
>>
>>27361403
late 20s, i've had pretty bad anxiety so I'm not too social. i'm starting to break that barrier and get out
>>
>>27360891
Upload pics of conv. Did you ASK her, or did you TELL her, you two were going out?

>>27360821
The first one is a cope for rejection from the MGTOW community. It will only lead, for the average male, to a road of loneliness, of waiting for something which will never happen (women taking the first step).

There is a big difference between courtship, and "orbiting", which is what a lot of men in these circles can't tell apart given their experiences are only failures, or of the later.

A healthy male, like most other alive animals, will put himself out there and court a woman for obvious reasons, he will have to compete with other males, he will have to sacrifice some things, that's just what we're wired to do. After negative reception from the female, maybe he gives up, or maybe he keeps courting her, just to keep being rejected, or perhaps, to have her change her mind and give him a chance. There is nothing wrong with this, with a man following his natural instinct telling her that one is the one and that she's worth pursuing. I'm sure this is how a lot of marriages have happened and keep happening, so I don't see how these men 'failed', at anything.

How do I know? I've come full circle. People who think of the whole "you shouldn't chase women" are doing it out of spite after being rejected, and it doesn't help you as a male. No matter how handsome you are, how much the woman's into you, how much you play up the whole 'mysterious' persona, she'll never take the first step. You're limiting yourself to the pool of low quality women that will approach you, if any, when you could be out there finding better partners.

Women don't care about you "not caring" about them. If they like you, they like you, if they don't like you how the fuck are they going to like you if you don't give them a reason because you're too busy "not caring" about them. Delusional speak, don't fall into the same hole I did please. Talk to as many women as you can.
>>
>>27361535
Godspeed anon, first step is the hardest one. Keep it 2/3 and it should look good. If you still can't decide just google 'men casual outfits' and pick one you like and doesn't look too faggy.
>>
>>27361106
Light colored dress shirt, navy blue pants, brown casual shoes
>>
>>27361106
have your base dress, shirt, pants, and shoes. then choose one statement piece. like a blazer, or a nice belt buckle, or a tie.

shoes are really important, and something women notice. a black doc marten chelsea boot looks good for casual or a bit more dressed up.

get the color packs of t shirts and collared. a pair of light color jeans, dark color jeans, black slacks and you can create dozens of combinations that look good.
>>
>>27360891
chicks are just flakes man. don't take it personal. just enjoy the fact that you had a nice night out.
>>
>>27361133
nope. making her comfortable and safe with you is the right move. you might have been able to bang her that night if you pushed but i bet you dollars to donuts you wouldn't have gotten any on the come back.
>>
>>27357897
Good playful tease to this girl who doesn’t have a job?
>>
>>27361792
"slacker"
>>
>>27360329
go to bar with friends just dont drink. i would not recommend closing yourself off to literally the easiest most common setting for socializing.
>>27360651
tough spot bro sorry to hear. doesnt sound too bad at least it was hockey thats actually kind of sick. it is what it is. good luck.
>>27360748
dude just keep living at home you dont have to move out. but yes you are squandering a great time in your life. you should meet up with your friends and go out. i hope youre employed as well if not get a good job. the saddest thing in life is wasted potential.
>>27360821
its both dude. the whole point is that there are no rules or no perfect way that will get you a girl. you just have to go out and do it. i can either just put out a good vibe and have a good time with friends or i can have an equally good vibe going around and talking to women at random. just go with the flow and see what happens.
>>27360838
stop trying to fit into this retarded identity of being an internet autist. i am a literal autist but i dont see myself this way, therefore it is not a hindrance for me. i learned to talk to women despite being retarded and shy in my youth and now all of my friends irl ask me for advice.
>>
>>27360891
post convo or give more context
>>27361106
i unironically dress in shit that stands out but still looks good. ex hawaiian shirts and like light jeans. women are attracted to a confident dude who isnt wearing white/black tee and dark jeans or whatever. just do you though, you probably have a certain style of dress established.
>>27361133
nah dude you did perfect. push as far as is reasonable and respect it when they say no obviously or its just rape. good job anon.
>>27361306
realize that there are other women in the world bro. my advice is to not care and the best way to not care is to have other women that you are texting simultaneously.
>>27361425
dont have any recommendations. desu no book will really help. every dude has different style with all of that shit (flirting, CA, convos, reading signs). the only way to learn all of this shit is to just get out there and do it. I have pick up lines that work for me, ways that I can keep a convo going, my interpretations of signs from women. its all different for all guys bro. no better teacher than experience.
>>27361792
nice dude. remember dont talk over the phone too much. it will kill your game.
>>
>>27361926
>dont have any recommendations. desu no book will really help. every dude has different style with all of that shit (flirting, CA, convos, reading signs). the only way to learn all of this shit is to just get out there and do it. I have pick up lines that work for me, ways that I can keep a convo going, my interpretations of signs from women. its all different for all guys bro. no better teacher than experience.
yeah that's fair, I think it would be better for me to experience it also, I just gotta accept that awkward moments happen and to keep my expectations low
>>
>>27361425
i saw a really good documentary on attraction and the human mating ritual that was filmed as if it was a animal documentary. lots of good insight. i wish i could remember the name. it was funny too.
>>
>>27362172
>accept awkward moments and keep low expectations
exactly dude. if you keep at it youll learn quick and the awkward shit and low expectations will disappear
>>
>>27361865
I do have a good job thank christ
But yea dunno it just keeps weighing in my mind and i feel like it comes out on dates
>>
>>27361542
>Upload pics of conv. Did you ASK her, or did you TELL her, you two were going out?
>>27361926
>post convo or give more context

i basically just wrote "hey x, it's y. how are you doing? i'm going to [bar] next saturday, do you want to come along?"
probably not the perfect translation but just stated that i'll be there and if she wants to come with me
>>
File: 1548286718059.gif (436 KB, 500x281)
436 KB
436 KB GIF
>>27361425
GLL approach anxiety program
>https://www.goodlookingloser.com/anxiety/program-index/approach-anxiety-program-week-1-1
Neil Strauss Stylelife Challenge (get a date in 30 days)
>https://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=24D9A662061A82DC008C8E118BE97F1C
Some random article on cold approach
>https://medium.com/game-global/a-simple-3-step-process-to-approaching-women-in-public-adc69645e64b

Can't attest to any of them. I'm too scared to try, I just collect seemingly useful information.
>>
>>27360891
She was probably drunk and regrets it in the morning, or she went out later and got with someone else, or she doesn't remember you the next morning and has no desire to put any effort into it.

Pro tip, even if everything went great on the first date, or fuck even the second date, remember a few things:
1) Always be charming, witty, funny, something. Generic "let's go out next weekend haha" will get you nowhere until you're basically confirmed bf/gf and you can both start to take your masks off.
2) Men and women both are very flakey. Be it a friendship or a relationship, don't expect anyone to follow up. Sometimes, you just have to catch them at the right time. Most people check their phone and think "I'll reply later, I'm busy" and then completely forget about it. Don't take it personally. Something that usually works for me is sending them a picture of me doing something fun (concert, houseboat, rafting, etc) and saying "Wish you were here". Barring that, something witty. "I had a wild ass dream and you were in it". Literally just make something up, it's a hell of a lot more fun for them to engage in than just "hey let's hang". It's almost exclusively a hookup culture nowadays. Most relationships in the past 4-5 years started as one-night stands or through long time friendships.
>>
>>27361133
i think you did perfect
make sure to tell her how much her body turns you on etc
shes gonna schlick to memory of it for sure
>>
>>27357897
How do I meet girls as a guy with no frens?
>>
Long story short.
Me and a buddy goes to a bar in the summer.
He choose to sit with two adult ladies 30 and 33.
Begin to engage conversation.
I was strictly against invading strangers personal space.
I sit down, he keep on flirting with one of them, bragging about his investment in crypto currency which he lost alot of money in.
I keep ignoring the girls. Then they pay alot of attention towards me. I can see his pupils dialate. He begin to poke at me by saying to them I was a retard virgin who wank to anime loli. And tell them I was 43 and he is 30, when it's the other way around. Without trying I got both they're ig and phone number.
Since that day he hasn't spoken to me. What the fuck did I do wrong?
>>
>>27360891
Shit like that happens to everyone from time to time. You have no idea what happened with her behind the scenes, there a many possible reasons why she didn't write back. Maybe she just didn't care. You made out with her that night, so you can take that as a win in my book.
>>
>>27363369
nothing lmao

the moment he tried to sabotage you, he lost any right to expect you to wingman him or whatever

the fact that he's seething even now means he's retarded and lacks self-awareness
>>
>>27363369
>Me and a buddy
He is not your buddy. You're better off if you cut him out of your life.
>>
>>27363418
I have not spoken to him. He choose to be a little bitch about two hoes.
To me buddy and friend are different. Buddy is someone you hang with occasionally and a friend you share deep feels with and got a relationship with.
Needless to say I don't hang with guys trying to make me look bad for them to shine the glory
>>
>>27362985
One of the unwritten rules of asking women you don't know (and you know) out is to never ask for permission and to be as direct as you can, lay out the whole plan from the start, when you ask them for permission it shows self doubt, avoid that.
>Do you want to?
>It's ok if we?
>Would you like to?
>Can we?
Is not the same as "Let's meet again at X 8PM next Friday ".

>>27363083 gave you good advice, try to keep the conversation fun, share a a pic of something that happened to you, make a flirty comment, and always try to steer the conversation towards the next date. Avoid serious talk, like things you like, school, work, and the like for dates. I would have waited more before pushing the first date, after a few messages should have been fine.

Given she gave you her number, I don't think this was it however, she probably just changed her mind for whatever reason, has a boyfriend, etc.
>>
>>27362957
>the living at home is weighing on your mind?
Bro most people under the age of 30 are living with their parents still lol. Any girl you talk to probably is or daddy is paying for her expensive apartment. Own it dude you’re saving a ton of money, having wholesome time with family, and not paying kike landlords, all the while getting fed cozy home cooked meals. If the girl has a problem with it, move on because she’s a materialistic cunt likely and just wants your money.
>>27362985
I’m guessing you just misread and she probably wasn’t into. Girls will always tell you yes. This is good advice too >>27363083 also this >>27363455
it’s totally true. You have to lay out the plans never ask her.
>>27363348
It’s a lot harder without friends but you can do it. Where are you at in life? (Age, work, school)
>>27363369
Your “buddy” is a dickhead. Why are you hanging out with a 43 yo loser anyway lmao good on you getting the igs tho
>>
>>27363719
>It’s a lot harder without friends but you can do it. Where are you at in life? (Age, work, school)
24, neet. But do a couple of creative things at home to earn money.
I also look like I’m 20.
>>
>Be left on seen
>Last text
>Ok no problem, another day :)
>No reply again
She usually would have ended it with a good night text. Should I expect a reply? Who should restart the conversation?
>>
>>27361865
>>27360651
Well she was acting weird the whole time we just went for dinner then she said she had homework so I took her home.
I brought up hanging out on the weekend and she decided then to tell me she just got out of a relationship and was "confused"
Sent me a text later than evening with the whole "not sure what I want right now", and "I did enjoy hanging out with you" and "let's be friends" and "maybe we try a relationship later after I'm single for a while"
>>
I'm getting hot and heavy with a girl and she stops and says "I don't know, feel like a slut..."
How do you respond?
I was thinking maybe doubling down "You're not a slut... but you can be my little slut" something like that
>>
>>27357897
Where do I meet women who don't want a relationship for the sake of having a relationship? I just want a compatible person, someone who matches me in personality and interests, romantic part is an extension of the existing compatibility, rather than the basis of the relationship
>>
Maybe I'm an outlier but I dont agree with this. We had a new hire and she was very attractive. We talked a few times and they were very interesting conversations. so i... stalked her on fb. I was sooo close to hitting the add friend button but I didnt. Like two days later I got a friend request from her. Accepted it after like a day and then sent her a message "damn. I have a stalker now. Please dont kill me and make a suit out of my skin". We dated for a while but I found someone else the same time she did. Amicable part.

Another time we had this smoking new hire at work. Every guy was hitting on her, making excuses to come by etc. I would purposely avoid her and if I had to walk by her I would look the other way. One day I was clocking out and from behind me I heard, "so, where are we going?" I turned around and it was the hot girl. I had a gf at the time so I told her I was going to sleep early. She eventually left but after a year she added me on fb. I was single so she was down to meetup (we live 300 miles apart) .

Anyway long story short women do initiate a lot it's just most men are fucking retarded and dont realize it.
>>
>>27364622

Was for

>>27361542
>>
>>27363883
Damn bro. I hate to tell you but there is no fix for neeting. You need to get out there into the world and get a real job. Not just to get women but for yourself. I know many a neet who are slowly slipping into the void becoming literal psychopaths. They have zero interaction with women or friends. It’s not a road I would recommend. Anyway, you can try to go out by yourself but it’s better with friends. You don’t have any old friends that you can contact?
>>27363919
Stop texting her. Youre probably texting her way too much. Don’t do anything until she reaches out. If she likes you, then this is a test to see how nerdy you are and she will text you. If she doesn’t like you you won’t get a response again.
>>27363967
Damn dude sorry to hear. That’s a death blow. The limpdick killed it I think. That and/or you not making a sexual move on her earlier and potentially misinterpreting. It’s not totally over her though bro. Just tell her you had a good time with her and maybe you’ll see her around. She may reach out one day she may not. Probably not. On to the next. Limpdicking is a tough one to deal with because you don’t know how each chick will react. I did it one time when I was very drunk but the chick was cool with it. I was lucky.
>>27364220
No retard wtf never say you can be my little slut.
>WHATT?! Lol you’re not a slut at all what are you talking about?!
Say that genuinely and on repeat until she stops worrying about it lmao
>>27364327
Go to some hippie bullshit or reddit bro
>>
>>27364740
>Anyway, you can try to go out by yourself but it’s better with friends.
Where?
Also my friends stopped hanging out with me once they got gfs.
>>
File: 1587358326753(2).jpg (123 KB, 549x671)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>27364740
>Damn dude sorry to hear. That’s a death blow. The limpdick killed it I think. That and/or you not making a sexual move on her earlier and potentially misinterpreting. It’s not totally over her though bro. Just tell her you had a good time with her and maybe you’ll see her around. She may reach out one day she may not. Probably not. On to the next
Thanks bro. She's pretty genuine person so I do believe her that she might want to try dating later but I'm not going to obsess or wait around or pretend to do the whole "lets be friends" thing. If she texts me in a month or so cool but not going to stare at my phone every night waiting
Appreciate all the help the past week
>>
Anyone have success going from discord edating to irl relationship? She is in yurop and I am in america
>>
>>27364838
Just fix your dick first bro.
>>
>>27364854
>Anyone have success going from discord edating to irl relationship?
shouldn't be any different to any other relationship that moves from digital to physical
>She is in yurop and I am in america
>ldr
>over an ocean
lol
lmao
>>
>>27364865
It's more a "fix my brain"
>>
>>27364885
What’s wrong?
>>
>>27364871
Idk what to do because she’s the highest quality girl i’ve ever met, but I know how tough a ldr is
>>
>>27364887
Lack of sexual confidence after a pretty toxic ex
>>
>>27357897
Hey guys, I just made a 1 hour manifesto on how to get girls based on my experience.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJNYW41b6H4
If you are anything like me, this information will be quite revealing
>>
>rotated out of a random pickup volleyball game I joined at uni gym
>decided to sit on the bleachers while it was my turn out
>walked up to a girl with no plan
>said, "Hi, my name is Anon"
>end up chatting with her for 30 minutes and got her instagram
>she wanted me to come to some uni thing with her later

W-we're all gonna make it bros
>>
>>27364823
At least you have friends. Dude just bug your friends until they want to go out or just talk to them about your situation. If they all have gfs try to set up a time for everyone to get together and meet up again. Tell them to bring their gfs. Shmooze with the gfs and tell them how hard dating is and they’ll set you up with a friend.
>>27364838
Yeah bro that’s exactly the mentality to have. Maybe she will hit you up maybe not but don’t linger on it and go with the flow of life. Good luck in the future bro hope I was able to help in any capacity.
>>
>>27365028
How good-looking are you?
>>
Daily reminder if a chick isnt answering on dating apps its because they are shopping for other dicks. Hypergamy on dating apps is very real and quick.
>>
>>27365057
> Shmooze with the gfs and tell them how hard dating is and they’ll set you up with a friend.
I’d rather date a younger girl
>>
>>27365057
nta, but I tried talking to the one I have who lives nearby and has a gf and his response was "dude, just go to the gym to meet girls, I can't do anything for you.". Note: He met his gf through a mutual friend who has since moved away.
>>
>>27363083
>Always be charming, witty, funny, something
Any recommendations for this? I tend to automatically become bland and friendly when speaking to a girl I'm interested in. I find I have a hard time joking or teasing unless I know them very well. I'd like a way past this mental blockage
>>
>>27364740
Yeah we usually text often lol. I don't think she will text me back desu, not that type of girl imo. If not by Sunday, do I text on Monday? lol I know you will say no. Thanks for the advice
>>
i have a weight gain/feeding fetish

how do i get my gf in on this?
>>
>>27365133
I'm built-fat, okay looking I guess.
>>
File: 1659623779203102.jpg (125 KB, 534x654)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
how do I harness my skill of being a decent enough artist to get bitches?
>>
If you're making out with a girl, will she like it if you pause to pick her up and carry her to a bed? Is it something you should ask about first?
>>
>>27357897
I'm 26 khhv. Any hope for me? I am horrible at talking to people and conversation. Don't know where to practice.
>>
Help me with this. I am interested, she is interested. Yesterday we went for a drink and we were talking, but it felt like a monologue. Her monologue. I asked questions, made jokes and stuff and she was responsinve, but when I was talking about something mine she would not do the same. Does that mean anything or do I analyze it too much?
>>
>>27357897
Rate this interaction between me and my ex. Good or bad? What should I say next?
>>
>>27366494
Dude. No.
>>
>>27366525
I messed up?
>>
>>27357897
I am the frenless anon again.
Would joining groups be a good idea to meet foids?
Maybe something like a gardening group?
>>
>>27366494
Say nothing seems like you’re dangling the girl you’re “taking” in front of her, seems pathetic
>>
>>27366532
Yes you:
>texted your ex in the first place
>obviously tried to make her jealous
>>
>>27366494
wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>27366494
this isn't even cringe. you're just a douchebag
>>
>>27330886
I posted this already. Is there a way to turn this around? I'd like to fuck this girl desu.
>>
>>27366918
How am I a douchebag?
>>
>>27366963
Alright, this is bait. You had us and then you pushed too far. Take that lesson for next time, kid.
>>
>>27366958
You fucked up, there's no way to salvage this. Move on now.
>>
>>27366494
lol bruh
>>
>>27367188
Let’s say I would tell other coworkers that I went out with a girl this week, and this girl overheard. Would that work?
>>
>>27366963
you might as well have just taken a pic of you fucking this other chick and texted it to her with the caption "hey look what im doing!"
>>
>>27367203
bruh stop jerk off and go to sleep
>>
>>27365057
>Yeah bro that’s exactly the mentality to have. Maybe she will hit you up maybe not but don’t linger on it and go with the flow of life. Good luck in the future bro hope I was able to help in any capacity.
I'm pretty drunk so maybe this is a stupid question: should I hit her up myself in like a month or so?
>>
>>27364740
>No retard wtf never say you can be my little slut.
>WHATT?! Lol you’re not a slut at all what are you talking about?!
>Say that genuinely and on repeat until she stops worrying about it lmao

I don't know about that chief. This girl said she hated facials and when I said I was about to cum she told me to cum all over her face. Afterward she says it makes her feel like I slut. I told her "Well, you're my slut" and she loved it.
>>
>>27357897
I want a girl who will hand wash and wax my car as I watch while wearing just that. This isn’t unrealistic is it? I want other things in her too obviously.
>>
>>27357897
I'm 4 chapters into Mystery Method, when does it start getting cringe? I thought this exemplified the worst of PUA but it seems like standard "non-mgtow" manosphere content so far.
>>
File: 1659681284863223.webm (557 KB, 640x800)
557 KB
557 KB WEBM
I think im finna done try harding bros

Starting to realize going outside and existing the public sphere with friends and hobbies will eventually get me to meet someone instead of being an autist trying to calculate and minmax. Talking to people in general will work.
>>
>>27367822
the cringe part is all the charts, acronyms, and made up jargon. the book is 150 pages too long and could've been condensed by using simple, common language.
>>
>>27357897
Did I fuck up with this girl? This was before and after the date.
>>
>>27368011
nah just wait. put her out of your mind for now and stop your simpulses.
>>
>>27368011
just brute force that shit man wtf it's just one number
>>
Is Tinder/Bumble worth it? I genuinely don't care about sex, I just want someone to be around
>>
does it unironically get easier for guys in their late 20s and 30s? assuming they are building their lives
>>
>>27368062
Can't lose anything from trying right? A lot of girls are there to find someone too date too. Just remember, make them laugh a little, and then shoot for the date right away. Waiting or chatting in a dating app is a fool's game.
>>
>>27368063
yes, provided you use that time to actually talk to women and learn how to socially interact. if you go full cocoon mode with gymmaxxing and careermaxxing it won't do you any good.

I'm 40 and still get hit on CONSTANTLY. Once i hit 30 or so it was like a switch was flipped and i womens thirst for me was activated.
>>
File: 1628206841951.jpg (33 KB, 551x551)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
I'm mostly a loner, but I have a female friend. I sort of like her, but I already got rejected. Should I follow her to events she goes to, after she invites me, or is it cringe? I can't decide if following her makes me a loser or saves me from becoming a shut off loner
>>
>>27368079
that gives me hope, thanks. I'll keep trying socially. I just entered my late 20s, and I'm working on myself, and was hoping for some good news. I got my first gf at 24, and gotten another a little while later, so I feel like the momentum is gently picking up
>>
>>27368095
go to the event and flirt with other women, or better yet, ask her to wingman for you. look, stop obsessing over her and use the fact that she's willing to hang out with you to your advantage. just showing up to a place with a woman who can stand being in your presence will be social proof enough to other women that you aren't a total loser.

if she already turned you down, run with the friendzone, don't fight it.
>>
>>27368095
it's only cringe if you simp
>>
>>27368100
the momentum is exponential my man. try to date more and really hone some social skills with women or else when the wave of opportunities crashes into you, you wont know what to do. trust me, its gonna feel like it happens overnight.
>>
>>27368078
I'm not particularly attractive how do I improve matches? I've tried in the past and barely get 1 or 2
>>
3 photos

1 pro headshot like you'd put on Linkedin

1 gym selfie to show off the bod

1 outdoorsy photo showing you doing something sporty or fun

don't do cringe bathroom selfies or shit like that. have a friend who's good with a camera to take pictures of you.

>inb4 no friends
>>
>>27368120
you don't
>>
>>27368063
I have a better body now at 29 than I had at 20, currently in my best shape
Logistics are easier now that I have a little bit more cash and a car
You also get more experience and maturity
Only downside I guess is my libido is lower too
>>
>>27368129
>Only downside I guess is my libido is lower too
its a pro and con

teenage/early twenty something horniness cost me with women because i came on too strong and did stupid shit that drove women away with my obvious urges. having it mellow out a bit actually helped because i didn't have COOOOOOM on my brain 24/7
>>
File: 1625800871163.jpg (72 KB, 1024x691)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>27368115
I'll never give up. I'll keep trying and carry that fire.
>>
>>27368126
So online dating is off the table
How else do I get into a long term relationship
>>
>>27368156
the usual: go outside, talk to people
>>
>>27368156
Lift weights + eat healthy
Have hobbies
Talk to people
>>
>>27368167
I don't have the looks, social skills, or confidence to cold approach women
>>
File: 1638101594776.jpg (44 KB, 640x623)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
this isn't so much about women, but how do you go about making friends, assuming you have few/none to start with? I'm not autistic, it's just that many of my friends have moved away, and I don't have many around me.
>>
also, to add on to my question above, is it normal for a guy to have no friends? or at least not unusual?
>>
>>27368185
Looks and confidence improve with lifting weights
Confidence improves with having hobbies and accomplishments
It's all about creating a positive feedback loop
>>
>>27368205
Well lets accept that I'll never have the confidence to do that. Now what?
>>
>>27368079
what age range of women hit on you?
>>
File: successfulwithwomen.gif (1.81 MB, 2272x2783)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB GIF
>>
>>27368214
>I'll never have the confidence to do that
Why are you preventing yourself from that?
>>
>>27368219
22-50 with the median age being around 32 I reckon. Once the salt and pepper really popped out in my hair around 37 is when the much younger women started paying attention to me. Daddy issues I guess.
>>
>>27368185
then you have two options. if you want to work with what you already have avoid women and focus on making male friends. once you have a social circle, you will start meeting women in a more comfortable environment. otherwise devise a plan and start working on yourself to overcome your shortcomings, but it will take more time
>>
>>27358028
Dude you need to chill out, Women are just Women, you're not going to die without them, talk with with them if you want to talk to them, just treat them as a person, don't sweat it
>>
You people are so fucking retarded.
>clean your fucking room
>fix your fucking problems
>get a fucking job and a hobby that isn't vidya
>stop watching pornography
that's it.
>>
>>27358074
NTA but I can't escape my mindset, talking to women terrifies me, I can't let go of anxiety at all.
I don't have friends and the last time I tried to get some of my coworkers to go drinking with me they all ditched out
>>
>>27368272
YEAH BRO JUST FUCKIN DEAL YOUR FUCKIN PROBLEMS MAN
retard
>>
>>27368252
>Women on the otherhand base attraction on non-physical things
not bothering to read the rest when it's clearly bullshit right off the bat
>>
File: gets it.png (41 KB, 223x200)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>27368225
This looks pretty decent.
Not sure about the palm reading stuff. I'm not about that gypsy scam heresy
>>
murder or buy
>no other way
>>
>>27368414
Are you referring to woman?
If you are, consider suicide or a psych ward.
>no other way
>>
>>27368426
As in, you committing suicide or going to a psych ward.
Don't let me catch you trying to prowl a morgue or a hospital
>>
>>27368426
what the fuck is you talking about
op wanted to know how to get them
not how to let them get you fucking imbecile moron
>consider yourself suicided man
>>
File: 1662001360833295.png (132 KB, 333x333)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
Is there any reason I shouldn't just pump and dump? It seems virtually all women want relationships, but I have no desire for any of that nonsense. Can I just play along and then leave after I get bored of banging them?
>>
>>27368442
See >>27368433
I added to the comment to avoid confusion, but apparently that didn't help
>>
>>27357897
imagine needing an instruction manual to get laid lmao. you fucking losers
>>
>>27368371
meant for>>27368225
>>
File: (You).jpg (65 KB, 556x604)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>27368455
Thanks for the bump, (You).
>>
>>27368447
so sir, you are engaged the moment you lay an eye on her and there is nothing you can do other than rape murder or buy
guess which option comes cheaper
>>
>>27368455
you don't need it. i figured it out mostly by shit ton of trial and error. but it would've been nice as a younger guy to have a bit of guidance to save myself from my own cringe.
>>
>>27357897
I asked my ex if I bring out positive or negative emotions for here and she said
>lolololololol what? Nerd
What mean?
>>
>message girl I thought was cute last semester over discord
>she gives me short, boring replies a day or two after my responses
This girl is not interested in me, is she?
>>
>>27368647
She wants you to take her out dumbass. Stop wasting time.
>>
>>27357897
Is it worth paying money to see likes?
>>
>>27368455
Yes asshole, unlike you some of us actually struggle and don't live life on easy mode like you
>>
>>27368656
I already asked her out to lunch, she said she was "busy" the whole semester.
>>
>>27368720
then she's just a message collector. you are orbiting rn my dude.
>>
What to do if it rains on date day? I have a date tomorrow but it's very likely it'll be raining. Should I mention it? Reschedule? Wait for it to happen?
>>
>>27359777
piano is for women like guitar for girls.
Guitar is hot, piano is classy.
The common between them? Fingerwork. Trust me, she just imagine those fingers playing on her instrument making her own sounds.
>>
>>27368899
this nigga knows
>>
>>27358021
NIGGGGER
>>
>>27365028
Nice bro happy to hear it.
>>27365165
You don’t sound like you can afford to be too picky
>>27365199
Idk maybe try not to sound desperate just playingly ask him if his gf has friends that you could meet
>>27365249
Just watch James Bond when he talks to women. I unironically learned it through him
>>27365425
Sorry to hear bro. Sounds like you burnt it out with frequent texting. I would stop texting until she hmu
>>27365930
Yeahs that’s fine but you have to read the situation properly. Don’t ask that’s gay just use your judgement and don’t rape her lol.
>>27366149
Yes there is hope just stop being a recluse and get out of your house. Call some friends up and go to a bar.
>>27366162
You’re analyzing too much. That’s exactly what you’re suppose to do is let her do all of the talking. If she opens up and talks a lot to you then it’s a sign of interest. I always make women the to pry the information out of me when I’m dating. They like the mystery.
>>27366494
Are you serious? Totally retarded. Never do this again unless you’re content with just jerking off that night.
>>27366542
Yeah bro join whatever you have interest in. Be open to do new things and meeting people. Meeting friends or women is all just about opening yourself up and not hiding away. It’s a mentality To be established first and foremost
>>
>>27357897
I got "caught in the act" practicing an autism hobby by a classmate, specifically while shopping at a store. I explained what I was going as normally as I could and even helped her pick a "correct" costume for her husband for a themed party they were going to. Surprisingly, she was grateful for the help and didn't react negatively at all.
I think I handled it pretty well without sperging out or infodumping, and even got an invite to some class event she was putting together. I'm not attracted to her, but she does work with a girl I do like, so I guess that means one more person who can vouch for what an "interesting, knowledgable", and most importantly "normal" person I am. It's a small achievement, but helluvalot better than I was before trying to hide everything.
>>
>>27366958
Idk. What has changed about the situation. If you were going to before you really fucked it up by going to the coworker. I would leave it be until she tried some other shit on me. Is she still flirty or totally avoiding you?
>>27367355
I wouldn’t but you can. Maybe check up on her might be worthwhile. Sounds to me like she tried to let you down easy and she might just want you to get the hint. Fuck it though and text her.
>>27367562
If it was cool it was cool. She is an actual slut than. In my experience, when I say shit like that it’s only be a bad thing but I was usually with non sluts.glad it worked out.
>>27368001
Literally this.
>>27368011
First date I’m assuming? Nah you didn’t fuck up just don’t text her for a few days and then hit her with hey I had a good time the other let’s go out again.
>>27368062
Yeah just don’t put all your eggs into one basket is all.
>>27368063
Absolutely.
>>27368095
Just don’t simp. It’s fine to be friends with her and do shit. If anything ask her to hook up you up with a friend. Or ask her for tips on how to get women. This jealousy might spark in herself and she may one day become interested in you if you get a gf through her.
>>27368124
This. Also keep bio as simple and unrevealing as you can. Divulge as little info about yourself as possible.
>>27368225
Pretty good.
>>27368447
Yeah who cares lol do what you want
>>27368646
You’re a dude stop talking about emotional shit with your ex. She might think you’re gay.
>>27368647
Just ask her out bro. Wtf are spending two days talking to her for?
>>27368667
No.
>>27368790
Just go for it who cares. Figure something else to do on the fly if it does rain
>>27369126
Nice bro tell that chick to put in a good word and hint your interested in the other girl to her. She’ll spread on the word and the other girl may reciprocate.
>>
How do I start conversations with random women can some of you give different examples? My brain is always blank
>>
>>27369377
"Hey, what do you think about the war in Ukraine? "
>>
>>27366494
Holy mother of based
>>
>>27368063
No.
Unless you like used up women.
Sure, some guys still get the younger check, but most don’t.
>>
>>27368252
Just don’t take about red pilled shit.
>>
>>27369377
>What’s crackin?
>George Floyd’s neck.
>>
>>27369377
"I want have fuck with you."
>>
>>27368225
>no sexism
Does this mean you have to cuck yourself forever?
Or just until you’ve had sex?
>>
>>27360715
My mother and grandmother told me I'm handsome, does that count?
>>
>>27360821
I fucking hate these fucking games, ima just fuck a hooker and be done with it
>>
Long hair VS short hair?

I have a pretty good face so its not a big difference but I cant decide if I should cut it or not. I'm getting into the awkward stage.

My long hair is very thick and wavy and basically gorgeous but I look "pretty" and women will call me "pretty" when my hair is long. While its cool and looks awesome, its super annoying, i cant ever wear it down and its very difficult to take care of

Short hair I still look very sharp, i look a lot more masculine. The long hair is just "epic".

Idk
>>
Can you go to a bar or club alone and get women and if the answer is yes how do you approach them at said bar or club and are bars or clubs better in general to get women?
>>
>>27370125
depends on the aesthetic you're going for. generally, short is better
>>
>>27369208
>is she still flirty or totally avoiding you?
I’m about to find out. I work with her today and tomorrow
>>
>>27370135
>Meet eyes with a girl, offer her a smirk
>if she holds your gaze, or looks away but keeps looking back at you without a displeased look on her face, or smirks back, you're a "maybe" to her and you should approach
>go directly to her. No hesitation, GET IN THERE
>all cocky confident smile, projecting effortlessness
>"hey I'm anon" she gives her name back
>"you look great, want to dance?"
>dance a bit
>offer to go outside to smoking area for a break, hopefully she agrees
>offer to buy her a drink on the way out
>chat her up outside

Always better with friends but I've done it alone once or twice. When alone, it is recommended to make "fast friends"" with another group of people, perhaps while you are in line. They'll be your social base from which to operate.
>>
>>27371100
That's at a club. At a bar skip the dancing
>>
>>27365057
>Dude just bug your friends until they want to go out or just talk to them about your situation. If they all have gfs try to set up a time for everyone to get together and meet up again. Tell them to bring their gfs. Shmooze with the gfs and tell them how hard dating is and they’ll set you up with a friend.
This is a good way to be the bitchless loser of the group and get sabotaged by both men and women in the friend group who view you as lesser.
>>
Got injured at work, seeing a physical therapist. She's this petite blonde with a tight little ass and I really want to fuck her. I'm very fit and she squeezed my shoulder once (my leg is hurt not my shoulder) we made each other laugh, left on good terms. I see her again next week. Problem is she knows I have a girlfriend because it just casually came up. Any ideas?
>>
>>27370125
I love long. Is not that high maintenance unless you use a lot of products. Use non silicone-sulphates shampoo and don't wash it everyday. Comb and brush it everyday and it looks good.
>>
>>27371310
>I really want to fuck her
>I have a girlfriend
>Any ideas?
kys
>>
>>27369377
If you are shy and just figuring out how to talk to women, I’m unironically telling you this, act like Ryan Gosling from Drive. Focus on your tone and body language more than what you are saying, use short and vague sentences, and don’t be afraid of long silent pauses in the conversation to gather your thoughts.
>>
>>27371310
Play it off like your friend zoning her and you guys are just going to “hang out”.
>>
>>27371346
Shit, good idea. Thanks man.
>>
>>27369103
>Sorry to hear bro. Sounds like you burnt it out with frequent texting
Harsh but probably true, well it's over now I guess; I feel terrible
Thanks bro
>>
Holy shit so many dorks with their cringe tactics here

You get women by being black and beating her good. end of story
>>
I want a girl who will hand wash and wax my car as I watch while wearing just that. This isn’t unrealistic is it? I want other things in her too obviously.
>>
>>27358031
Who ever wrote that has seen WAYYYY to many college movies. Talk about delusional
>>
File: 1643478486357.jpg (96 KB, 982x1280)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>27369208
>I wouldn’t but you can. Maybe check up on her might be worthwhile. Sounds to me like she tried to let you down easy and she might just want you to get the hint. Fuck it though and text her.
I talked to some people at work who know her and she really did just get out of a long term relationship; I'm wondering if that combined with her being relatively young she might actually be sort of confused about breaking up with what I imagine was her first long term bf (at her age it had to be)
I think I will give her some time then invite her to a concert for a band we both like that's playing her mid-November
>>
>>27368063
>>27368079
I'm 29 now and won't finish school until i'm in my early 30's. Am I screwed?
>>
Had a date arranged today at 6 with this chick. It's 4 pm already and she hasn't replied, (last message today 8am by me, changing place, and then another one just now to confirm) but she hasn't received it. Safe to say I'm being ghosted right?

Time ime start talking to my other matches I guess lol.
>>
>>27372500
It seems more and more women aren't actually willing to meet up from online dating anymore. They use it more as a confidence booster that someone wants to go on a date or they use it to chat with you when they're out with their friends so when they ask who they are texting they can show their friends all their matches
>>
Men is it worth it to move to a second or third world country if it means my status will be way higher, I will have a higher material standard of living, I’ll be able to live a chad lifestyle etc?
>>
>>27372526
That's the odd thing. This particular woman was very receptive all through the whole thing. I tried to keep it brief over text, just set up the date and wait until that day, but she just didn't let the conv. die, she was constantly asking questions, like what are you doing, what did you have for dinner, etc.

The only 'wrong' thing I feel I did, is maybe I wasn't too specific on the plans, but don't think that should be too much of an issue. I.e I at first told her 'lets go for a coffee this weekend', she said yes, and we moved off Tinder, asked for her number. Then, sent her a message right away, we talked for a bit, just light chatter, and I came back on topic and told her 'Lets meet in X park at 6'. Again, she said yes and I tried to end the conv right there with 'Great, see you there', but then she asked me 'what are you doing' or some boring question like that and we've been talking the whole week just like that, then, yesterday, since she said we live near, I told her to meet at a park that's even closer for both of us, and that's the first message I sent today, which she hasn't replied to (at 8 am), and my last message "today at 6?", hasn't been delivered.

Not sure why'd she continue talking to me or literally say yes twice if she was just gonna ghost me and not show up. Women I guess
>>
>>27372628
She got the attention she wanted so she has no reason to risk meeting you in person.
>>
I have a feeder/weight gain fetish

how to get my girl into it?
>>
>>27372628
My advice is show up anyways, enjoy the park for what it is and then block her ass when she doesn’t show. Don’t tolerate getting stood up.
>>
>>27372690
Get her pregnant
>>
Is a picture of me eating out with friends good for dating apps? And if yes, is it better to crop it or paint over the others' faces in Paint?
>>
>>27372692
Its peak hour Saturday, I'd be a good idea to go out and try to meet new women, but I don't think I will be able to find women by themselves and I'm bad in groups of people. If she didn't reply to my first text (which she did receive) and my second one wasn't delivered I think it's safe to say that, unless she had an emergency or something, she just blocked me. Besides, I went to do grocery shopping early and I'm a bit tired. It rather get my other tinder matches talking so I can arrange a date, hopefully for tomorrow. I'm trying to go out with a different woman every week until I find someone.

>>27372675
This seems to be the case, her bio sounded genuine and said was looking for 'friends or a relationship', so I'm not sure what the hell's going on with this girl. But women will women.
>>
>>27357897
How to meet/date teens as a mid twenties guy?
I neeted for a while, now I don’t want to miss out.
Need some detailed replies bros
(I look 20 so saying I’m actually younger is an option)
>>
>>27372770
get out in the sun and around other people. you don't gotta meet a woman. just go hang out for a bit. it'll be good for you, trust me.

you can tinder on the park bench.
>>
>>27372791
You think she'll show up? Or why do you think i should go regardless? I'm pretty much confident it's a goner, also the park is like 15 minutes away walking, I was thinking of ordering same pizza or going out to eat by myself to this coffee place next to my apartment.
>>
>>27369208
So what's the proper way to request someone to introduce you? I can't imagine
>I wanna fugg your hawt coworker
is going to go over well.
>>
I'm pissed off man. I thought I finally had understood how to do this tinder shit for getting dates, and turns out that even once you get the dates you still have the issue of being stood up or ghosted prior to it.

No social circles where I could meet women, no luck in dating apps, what else there is but cold approaching lol. My social skills aren't too terrible, but I'm introverted and it's kind of hard to find the motivation to start a conversation with people.
>>
Online dating has become so shit since the Kikes got involved. I liked 12 people then Bumble told me to pay up for more likes
Fucking hell
>>
>>27357897
Was this text I sent my ex cringe? How should I respond?
>>
Going to Peru in a few months with an online friend. This friend Is most likely a girl. How do I bang my travel buddy or Peruvians as a 30 yr old white virgin dude.
>>
>>27373404
>This friend Is most likely a girl.
?
>>
>>27357897
MotoChads, if I only have a motorcycle, will this cause problems for dating?
>>
>use Bumble because want women to try
>every match just says "Hey"
Why doesn't Bumble literally just ban women who send this shit as their opener? Defeats the whole purpose of their app
>>
I do worse with slutty girls than normal ones. How do I fix this?
>>
>had a only one class today but got cancelled
>still go anyways
>message a girl that im interested in and asked her what happened to the class
>tells me it got cancelled
>tell her i forgot, she laughs and says something to the equivalent of yikes
>don't know how to continue
>>
>>27373485
depends. do you live in a big downtown area or are you in some suburb?
>>
>>27373502
Slutty women have more experience and are less likely to take bullshit
>>
>>27373390
texting ex's is inherently cringe.
>>
File: issa trap.jpg (66 KB, 1040x798)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>27373404
>most likely a girl
>>
>>27373407
>>27373878
It's a girl pretending to be a guy. But she posts pics of naked girls sometimes and I think it's her and she trying to see if I'm interested. Anyway I want to smash Peruvians with my WMD (white mediocre dick) how do I do that
>>
>>27372628
She sounds like the girl I was seeing. She didn't like to end the conversation. Always asking boring questions and restarting with a good morning everyday. At some point she would get bored and leave me on read. I guess best strategy was leaving her on read instead, that would make her anxious lol.

Too bad I fucked up and fell for her trap, she told me that she didn't like when I leave her on read and didn't know about me for a day or so. After that it was me that became anxious to avoid ending the conversation, should have kept doing the same thing. She also said she would like more attention, guess what? I tried giving her more attention and I guess that scared her away also. Making me needy.

Just telling you my mistakes so other anons can learn from me. We went out like 7 times or so, doubt she will text back, her interest must be low now.
>>
>>27357897
Going to another town for a night. Planning on approaching a couple girls and ask them if they're free tn, if it doesn't work I'm planning on going to bars/nightclubs. I'd much rather prefer doing day game though since there's a greater chance that the girl won't be a whore. Plus, I don't want to pay for a hotel, staying with a girl helps with that.
>>
>>27361133
A friend of mine did something very similar but the girl was a whore 6+ body count. You did great. Feeling her hymen though?? WTFF
>>
>>27373987
I appreciate the input anon, but I don't think I would count that as a mistake. More like these bitches are just fucked up in the head and we lucked out by realizing early.

Thinking of it, mine, she was tattooed, and had some piercings so I doubt she was that much of a sane woman, but I was willing to overlook it because she was kinda cute. If such a petty thing like me ending the conversation, or me replying to her boring questions and asking her back bored her, I think I dodged a bullet. I even was feeling like telling to go fuck herself, why do that, but what's the point, just move on.

Seeing it objectively she seemed to be some deadbeat woman, with tattoos, piercings (which I don't like) and a neet, given how she would wake up at 12 pm and go to bed at 4am and didn't seem to do nothing through the day. I only was into meeting her because she seemed kind of down to earth, cute, and we had similar interest.
>>
Is it pretty bad to be a loner as a guy? I have a lot going for me in life, and I’m part of clubs/groups, but I virtually have no close male friends
>>
I've been talking with this girl for a long time now, but we've never been to a date, I just can't find the time for it. Is it stupid for me to ask her to be my girlfriend before a first date?
>>
>>27374013
>feeling her hymen??

I was rubbing her clit and when I tried to insert my finger into her vagina and I'm pretty sure her hymen was intact. Not really sure what you are trying to get at.

I also wouldn't consider 6 body count high. If anything that is low for girls these days. Even if she got with 1 guy per year, by time she is 30 she'd have at least 10 dudes.

I think it's one thing if the girl is a virgin and doesn't want to take off her underwear on the first night opposed to a girl who's had a few partners and not wanting to remove her underwear. One is genuinely nervous to have sex while the other is just playing games.
>>
>meet girl
>goes well
>get number/instagram
>start making up "disqualifying" excuses in my head not to message her

How do I stop doing this? "Just text her and ask her out" is a short term answer but it feels like I have a larger ongoing problem that's persisted for the last 5 years about a fear of getting into a relationship or something like that. Never had a gf.
>>
>>27374699
just message her, don't be so serious about
what do you fear about a relationship?
>>
It's definitely possible to fuck someone that swears by no sex till marriage right?
>>
File: Sigh.jpg (14 KB, 310x232)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
How do I better mingle with others?
I know, this thread is about getting woman, but I feel this skill is paramount to actually getting to know more woman in my school and eventually work.
>>
File: 537989c657b0.jpg (191 KB, 700x714)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
I'm pretty success on pick up women.

I have about free 2 hours waiting in an airport. feel free to ask for an advice
>>
>>27357897
Wanna get an escort soon and make it as private as possible. Any advice? I got money and it's legal where I live if that helps.
>>
>>27358074
>live and enjoy life and things will fall into place.
Retarded advice.
>>
>>27368790
Never been with a girl under the same umbrella don't you? That shit is literally forcing the intimacy.
She has to be close if don't want the rain, also the most comfortable for both of you if she is on your left side and you hug her while holding teh umprella in your left. Like that the handle is not between you, and also you protect her from otside literally and symbolically too.
Then when both of you are cold by the weather suggest a cup of hot chocolate to warm yourself up.
>>
>>27374262
>I don't think I would count that as a mistake.
I mean it's not a mistake for us, but in their head they rationalize this as he being needy, he fell in love faster than me, etc.

>More like these bitches are just fucked up in the head and we lucked out by realizing early
Maybe. Girl I was seeing had some red flags too but also some green flags. She has tattoos, short hair, career woman (?), she liked to get drunk, she almost passed out in one date, her friends encouraged to party and travelling, she never offered to pay for something, etc.

>>27376326
This. This is a strong move
>>
Girl was busy on day of our second date so it ended up not happening, but she did say we could move it to another day. I told her to text me when she was free but she hasn't texted yet. This was wednesday. Should I text her today/tomorrow, talk to her when I see her in class on tuesday or just let it go?
>>
Like a year ago I accepted that I'm not very manly and that I kinda fit into the "softboy" stereotype, and since that I've hadmore success with women. Yeah, I mostly attract alt girls, goth girls and all that, but it's better than failing every single time.
>>
>>27377276
wtf is softboy?
>>
>>27370756
If she is still flirting then that’s obviously good.
>>27371100
This.
t. have done alone but harder
>>27371249
If you fear this then you should get new friends.
>>27372200
Nbd. On to the next
>>27372444
That’s a good route bro. Invite her November should give enough time to fully get over bf. If not you might be dealing with the chance of them getting back together in the short term. Let her fully get over it and reach out maybe. Not a bad idea. Keep her on the back burner.
>>27372500
>>27372584
How did this work out? Did she text you?
>>27372747
No leave the friends in just make sure that they’re uglier than you.
>>27372772
Just grab friends if you have any and go to a bar where young people meet near you. There is no secret sauce. You’re meeting has just stunted your social skills but it’s not hard to improve.
>>27372942
No shit that’s not going to go well. Just be like hey I’m single, I don’t want to be, do you know anyone that would be a good match?
>>27373208
Just get out there and get at it bro gotta just practice and work on the social skills. It will help you with everything in life
>>27373390
Yes.
>>27373495
It just goes to show who always naturally takes control of the relationship. It is as things should be.
>>
>>27376298
Get a place without a reception.
Holiday homes type deal.
>>
>>27377384
>Just grab friends if you have any and go to a bar where young people meet near you. There is no secret sauce. You’re meeting has just stunted your social skills but it’s not hard to improve.
Wouldn’t they tease me or whatever?
>>
>>27377276
That's super cool
Sensuality in relationship is awesome and sex with someone tryharding on manly male is pure cringe
>>
>>27357897
I'm 20 years old and never been on a date before. However, I'm above average in looks and have decent height, and I''ve started to dress better, wear cologne, got a nice haircut.
How would I start dating? I should add that I know 0 girls, have 0 female classmates, no female friends
>>
>>27357914
go on a trip somewhere for a long period of time and learn the language. put yourself on a dating app down there and see the likes flow in. Then leave with some pictures and new found confidence. Try workaway because you’ll make friends with other workawayers and locals. After I did that I knew I could change my life other than just going to school or work or something. you are valuable but you have to learn to see it
>>
Im a 23 y/o dude who just started grad school in nyc. There are literally no girls in my major, what is the best way to meet them in a situation like this?
>>
File: wtf_didujst.gif (1.5 MB, 342x338)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB GIF
I am going on a date with a woman that can dead lift almost as much as me. I am scared bros. She isn't like typical fitness model instragram or whatever either. Her body type seems way more "Stocky" but I wouldn't say fat. Like here thighs seem dense and her mid section seems dense and tight. Is that just the body type of serious female dead lifters? This is kind of why I dislike online dating because I am afraid she is going to be fat but after looking at her pictures and such, she just seems built but I am not familiar with what females who do serious power lifting bodies should look like.
>>
>>27357897
Question, if I'm going to pick up a girl do I get out my car and knock on her door or just send text saying I'm outside? I think it's critical that I give her a light hug which may be tricky to pull off waiting in car but also don't wanna meet parents.

t. 29 year old
>>
>>27377384
>No leave the friends in just make sure that they’re uglier than you.
What if I am, in my subjective opinion, the ugly one? And that group includes some friends' gfs?
>>
i have a weight gain/feeder fetish

how do i get my gf into this?
>>
>>27377739
bro its NYC. just go outside...
>>
>>27357904

Day shit never works, you need to go for a drink, in the evening, when there's at least a chance of creating a "romantic" atmosphere
>>
>>27377804
I have bad news...

She is going to sense your insecurity from a mile away.

In reality it doesn't matter if she deadlifts almost as much or more than you. You have to own that reality, not consistently think of what-ifs.

In terms of looks, she probably is quite a bit shorter than you but in her photos don't really have anything to compare height too. I've seen girls who were like 5'2 look pretty think in their photos only to mee them irl and they aren't actually that thick.

Maybe post one of her photos with the face blurred out so we can give better insight.
>>
Bump limit reached, new thread
>>27379138

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.