[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

and it is really affecting my experience living here.

ive had my intuitions since i was a young girl feeling thatt he was weird and unsafe.

but then i got really fat and ugly in high school and he never paid any attention to me or even looked in my direction. but now that i am attractive again, he keeps following me around. for e.g. just after i finish showering, he will suddenly get up from his computer chair (from another room) just to go into the bathroom and wash his hands? and after i dumped my dirty clothing, he will start using the washing machine to wash clothes.

or when i finish using the toilet he will suddenly be cleaning the toilets, it's not even a minute span between these events. am i reading too much into this? what could he possibly be doing? and what can i do please to make it go away
>>
>>27053143
no you're not reading too much into it, it is disgusting.

there's not much you can do besides distancing yourself and finding ways to avoid him entirely one day.
make a mention to your mother that he's being disgusting and gauge her reaction

you'll know the type of environment you're in and whether its even psychologically or physically safe
>>
fellow creep reporting, just appreciate that he hasn't raped you or molested you yet. throw him a bone and leave him some dirty panties or something for him to sniff/jerk off too. you'll wish you had the attention when you're old and ugly and there's no going back.
>>
>step dad
get out before he does something worse. he has no blood relation to you so nothing is holding him back except the law.
>>
File: e93.jpg (26 KB, 680x419)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>27053216
This is what happens when one does not get any love. Trying to make other people feel bad for being harassed by a person they should be able to trust.
>>
>>27053484
just ignore that poster. creeps are deranged people who will do anything to poison others with their sickness.
>>
He probably has hidden cameras on the bathroom and takes them away after you've finished
>>
>>27053143
Is your mom fat and ugly? He’s probably just enjoying having an attractive female around.
>>
>>27053143
Move into my house
>>
>>27053605
yeah you should check for cameras. At least that way you have a chance of getting evidence of his wrongdoing.
>>
>>27053143
The unfortunate consequences of single motherhood, men who are willing to enter in a relationship with one are often predatory. Try to make some friends or move out as quickly as you can
>>
>>27053143
The stepdad is just trying to be a good father and be more involved in your life and you, being a psychotic female who drank all the mainstream kool-aid, are probably going to ruin his life through false accusations one day.
>>
>>27053143
HEHEHHAHAHAHA

Step dads never work out.

Move out as soon as you can.
>>
>>27053143
Move out. Now.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.