[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: insanitywolf (2).jpg (264 KB, 1884x1059)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
Just got permanently banned from Twitter and I'm pretty annoyed by it. Is it worth it to ban evade or should I walk away.
>>
>>27052242
>Use a service where you get banned for no reason
>Get banned for no reason
>Mad anyway
Cmon faggot you know how it works.
>>
>>27052242
its fucking twitter, you should've walked away long ago
>>
>>27052262
no, you definitely need to get back on. the discussion that happens daily on Twitter is world changing and you NEED to be there when it happens
>>
>>27052262
>for no reason
I'm sure OP got banned for no reason indeed.
>>
File: 1659715095367415.jpg (239 KB, 1890x680)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>27052242
https://mastodon.social/about
>>
What did you post that get you banned, anon?
>>
>>27054027

Essentially someone was calling me a anti-semite for pointing out that the Israelis killed a child yesterday in a drone strike and the other person was like "why are you hiding what you want to do, anti-semite? You should go bomb Israel and just get it over with." and I was like "yeah, that makes sense. And by that logic I guess you should go slaughter some Palestinian journalists and first responders derp derp derp."

Banned for encouraging a terrorist act.
>>
>>27054056
I’m quite amazed that children these days think that comments like these are appropriate to post. Or maybe it’s just the dumb ones.
>>
>>27054387

Exactly. Zionists are freaks.
>>
>>27054056
lmao you're fucking pathetic. and now you're probably doing the same thing on /pol/ wasting your youth away
>>
>>27054548

/pol/ hates brown people, anon
>>
>>27054548

Is there an emptier insult than a 4channel user calling someone pathetic?
>>
>>27054567
/pol/ IS brown people. it's all shitskins larping as white

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.