[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1645309843393.jpg (372 KB, 1283x2071)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
Just moved to Phoenix, AZ. What are the first things I should do?
>>
>>27049305
Get her phone number, impregnate her, marry her.
>>
>>27049305
I'd start by sorting out all the bureaucratic stuff like changing your address, registering your car and so on.
Then you should probably find a job.
Next, make improvements to your home, make it feel nice.
Also, try to meet your neighbors, make friends, find connections so that you don't feel lonely in a new city.
>>
Well you moved to Phoenix in August so a mental health checkup would do wonders

Remember to shake out your jeans *every single time* you leave them on the floor unattended. Only gotta make that mistake once
>>
File: paul-george.gif (770 KB, 220x123)
770 KB
770 KB GIF
Go to Chris Pauls's house and throw Ring Pops at them.

After that do what anon said >>27049336, if you're feeling somewhat homesick go to therapy or find people from where you were, eat some comfort food, etc.
>>
I recommend going to the odysea aquarium. Also, put a wet towel underneath the door whenever possible. Dust can get in fast if you live in an older house.
>>
>>27049378
i-is this a spider joke
>>
>>27049305
go to panera bread. i visited scottdale arizona from canada and went to panera bread
>>
>>27051573
You absolute wildman.
>>
>>27050186
there's black widows but they mostly keep to the outside so you can avoid them. bark scorpions on the other hand LOVE human houses and run to get in
>>
>>27049305
Buy air con
>>
you could start by providing even a modicum of who you are and what you like to do

t. phoenixfag
>>
Enjoy the heat and the homeless in every corner. I don't know how there could be so many, even in the neighboring cities have them.
>>
>>27049305
Go back to where you came from. Get your government documents sorted out, silly. Buy clothes that cover your skin, wear sunscreen, put moisturizer on the back of your neck everyday. Drink plenty of water, and don't leave water running if you're not using it (i.e. washing your hands).

Just remember, it's a desert, it's hot, and Arizona is in a drought. Don't approach snakes (they want to be left alone), fuck with Javelinas or wildlife in general. B1e respectful of people, and Arizona culture. Don't be afraid at the sight of guns.

>>27051573
Why the fuck would you eat Panera bread
>>
>>27049305
Move away

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.