[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: maxresdefault.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
I love birds. But i also love my glass windows that give me a nice view. But birds keep flying into them. I heard that even if the bird doesn't die instantly, 60% of birds die from brain damage and internal bleeding after a while. And that makes me sad.
>>
pretty much just blinds & curtains, but the real problem is housecats they kill like 10 trillion birds and 900 trillion other animals a year
>>
>>26753674
>just blinds & curtains
but then that obstructs my view :(
>housecats kill like 10 trillion birds and 900 trillion other animals a year
What the heck? i dont have any cats though
>>
>>26753772
>but then that obstructs my view :(
you sit by your window for 16 hours a day?

at least hang up shit around your windows like fruit baskets or dream catchers or plants or something so there's some stuff in view from the outside and birds aren't as likely to just swoop in head-first at full speed
>>
>>26753651
Put stickers or decorations on the windows, birds will avoid them
>>
You can get string up things outside the windows. My parents use this shiny reflective tape, but aluminium foil plates can work too. The wind blows them around unpredictably and the birds avoid them.
>>
stick ur penis out of ur window so at least u get a little pleasure from it

beak in dick feels so good i promise u
>>
>>26753651
Try putting up a "curtain" of vertical strings outside the window. Yes I know, it will be partially obstruct your view but birds dont like flying through vertical objects that are close together. Otherwise, put a shit ton of those transparent stickers that birds can see (some UV light thing they are able to spot)
>>
>>26753674
I wish I could kill a few million cats from my country they are the worst of invasive species. And cat people will only realize once all the damn birds are gone
>>
was just going to recommend you put any shiny object, and it doesn't have to be on the window itself, just nearby - no idea why but birbs don't like shiny, dazzling objects (think of that shiny sparkly xmas wrapping paper)

>>26755246
>transparent stickers that birds can see

interesting, didn't know about that, good tip
>>
>>26753674
If it makes you feel better I am employed primarily to trap and kill cats. Birdbros, I have your back.
>>
>>26753651
Window stickers, and then outdoor hanging plants worked perfectly for me.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.