[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: hotgirl.jpg (241 KB, 700x1054)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
Is it true that women basically judge if you're attractive or not milliseconds after you meet them and any reaction they have towards you asking them out after making this judgement is just 100% based on this conclusion? Like there's no point stressing over what to say and how to say it when if she finds you good enough she'll say yes and if she doesn't find you good enough she'll say no no matter what?
>>
>>26753518
No. But you stressing out over what to say and how to say it will make her lose interest.
>>
>>26753518
Nah
>>
>>26753518
No. Men do that almost always, but women will sometimes (NOT ALWAYS) not find someone instantly attractive until they see how they behave.
>>
>>26753518
>Is it true that women basically judge if you're attractive or not milliseconds after you meet them
Physically? Yes. Luckily for you though, women aren't all about physical appearance like men are. So really, no.
>>
Yes. They consider the possibility within seconds like you do. The difference is they have pussy and will wait to actually fuck you, whereas you'll hit it right off the bat and realize how much you fucked up afterwards.
>>
Most people judge other people in a matter of seconds, but there's a chance of someone becoming attracted to someone after some time
>>
>>26753518
Yes they'll judge your physical appearance but they will also consider a number of other factors to determine if they find you attractive. Namely how you're dressed, groomed, smell, whether you look like someone who has confidence, if other people around you seem to like you, etc.
>>
Yes but they can change their minds in milliseconds too
>>
>>26753634
>if other people around you seem to like you
This most importantly. And if it appears that you have regular sex, and how attractive the women are that you're having sex with.
>>
In general it takes 15ms to judge attractiveness. Basically before they're even consciously aware of it.
>>
File: dab.png (119 KB, 424x349)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>26753518
>Is it true that women basically judge if you're attractive or not milliseconds after you meet them and any reaction they have towards
I am not a woman and I do this to women.
>>
>>26753518
>100% based

no, but first impressions being what they are of course if you look like a pile of shit however nice you may be may not so obvious to everyone

and also you totally do the same with women, and gay dudes do it with other dudes, and lesbians with other women etc. I mean hell even if you're not like sexually attracted to a gender or someone or whatever you'll still be like "haha damn this dude is ugly"

It's entirely possible for you or someone else to break through that barrier though, there's been some girls that I wasn't really physically attracted to but we connected so well that I actually became attracted to them. I'm sure some girls I've been with as well they probably didn't like how skinny I was or whatever but I made them laugh and feel wanted and everything so they eventually had sex with me at least once.

>>26753634
>how you're dressed, groomed, whether you look like someone who
>>26753634
>other factors
bro those are also physical appearance still
>if other people around you seem to like you, etc.
but this yeah absolutely, how socially adjusted you are and if you can show her a good time out on the town instead of just like getting high in your basement apartment.

>>26753662
this is just stupid though what is she gonna smell your dick and feed it to facebook's AI network?
>>
>>26753719
>bro those are also physical appearance still
You could be a 8/10+ face and body and not be looked at as attractive because you smell like shit, have a bad haircut, wear poorly fitting unfashionable clothes or whatever else
>>
>>26753719
>facebook's AI network
Facejew is fully capable of telling a woman who you've had sex with. Just a few minutes ago it was sending me friend recommendations for people I've only spoken to in real life and have never even indirectly interacted with online. I got freaked out and closed it again.
>>
>>26753634
Smell is actually pretty important
I get way more positive attention from girls when using certain frags
They're creatures of instinct
>>
>>26753759
>haircut
>clothes
yeah no like I said those are a part of your physical appearance

>smell like shit
that's the one thing, other than your personality social life etc, that's not physical but at the same time also immediately obvious.

I mean if anything it might be the first thing that people notice about you, like you might be sitting behind them on a bus or train and they're just like holding their nose thinking a sewer line is broken or something, but then they turn around and the source of the smell is some 10/10 Chad. that'd be weird.
>>
>>26753518
Everyone judges everyone on sight. I know just by looking at them that I don't want to fuck Wings of Redemption or Tess Holiday that I don't want to fuck either.
>>
>>26753583
Lol, yes they are having a good personality is just a nice plus after they pick chad.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.