[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1634654588626.jpg (457 KB, 2048x1371)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
I pegged my bf at his insistence we try it, and it's hard to respect him as a man anymore. I still care about him emotionally, but sexually there's just...nothing appealing about him now.
I don't really understand why he wanted this. Is he gay? Is there something I could do to recapture the sensation we had before it came to this?
>>
>>26752645
Shut up woman, don’t care didn't read. Go post your non-sense advice on Reddit. You think you’re so smart posting on 4chan getting a monopoly on male advice
>>
>>26752697
>>
>>26752645
Your boyfriend is a faggot

>>26752697
This
>>
>>26752697
Kek, based beyond belief
>>
>>26752645

>it's hard to respect him as a man anymore.
What the fuck? Why?

>Is he gay?
Why on Earth would you think he's gay? You're a woman, aren't you? And he, a man, wanted to do a sexual activity with you? What the fuck kind of pretzel logic does your brain run on where sexual activities between a man and a woman make you think the man is gay?

>Is there something I could do to recapture the sensation we had before it came to this?
You need to elaborate on why the hell it's gone in the first place. You lost your respect for and sexual attraction to him for seemingly no reason, based on your post so far.
>>
Psyop thread please disregard
>>
>>26752732
I lost my respect for his masculinity because he desperately wanted me to strap a rubber cock on and fuck him in the ass.
>>
>>26752745

>I lost my respect for his masculinity
This is such an empty and weird sentiment. Respecting a person's... masculinity? What does that even mean? For all the women I've been with, including my wife, there's no aspect of "respecting her femininity" or whatever. What are you talking about?

>because he desperately wanted me to strap a rubber cock on and fuck him in the ass.
And did you never have a discussion with him as to why? I've never been pegged before, but I've heard a lot of rumors about how prostate stimulation is fucking incredible, and I don't fault a guy for wanting to try it. What part of a guy wanting to try new ways of feeling good during sex would make you lose respect for him?

Unless he was all "oh man I fucking love penis I wish you had a penis so you could stick your penis in me just like a man could haha bro no homo but could I call you brad during sex maybe?" or something, your whole thought process here is just nonsense.
>>
>>26752732
>>26752823
dudes be like "pegging isn't gay" but then start suckin the strap
>>
Tell him that the real thing feels better and see how he reacts.
>>
People have different nerve wirings. It's not automatically gay to get off from.. where the sun doesn't shine. Also it might've been a masochistic fantasy where he got off from pain and wanted to feel humiliation and suffering
>>
>>26752645
>is he gay
Yes.

An argument can be made that prostate stimulation isn't gay, but everyone knows better.
>>
>>26753154
>Also it might've been a masochistic fantasy where he got off from pain and wanted to feel humiliation and suffering
that's actually the gayer part
>>
>>26752645
Prove you are biologically female or delete the thread
>>
File: jesus christ.png (381 KB, 509x351)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>26752645
>Is he gay?
Well if we're gonna be real anal about this (HAH), TECHNICALLY he ain't gay since he fucked, or rather got fucked by a girl. Spiritually? He's gay as fuck. I mean getting fucked by a man is already gay, but getting fucked in the ass by a fucking girl? How can you live with yourself as a man after stooping so low, dear God.
The current cultural climate is really fucking with boys' heads, it paints a picture according to which women are in control and it's ok for men to be little subservient slaves under their heel. But in reality women fucking hate weak men, women don't want to lead they want to BE lead, they fucking THIRST for the strong alpha male, do you honestly believe women WOULDN'T want to be ravaged by Chad McThunderCock? Think again boys, so be worthy of your cock and balls, if you get pegged you automatically forfeit your right over them and should just chop them off, seriously, cut your cock and balls off if you're that much of a dickless loser. Good God.
>>
>>26752823
>Respecting a person's... masculinity? What does that even mean?
Translating to guy-ese,
>I find it hard to get aroused by him now and feel a vague sense of disgust
which makes sense

>inb4 that's stupid
What if your partner told you
>haha i want to wear a diaper and i want to poop in the diaper while you jerk me off
and when you did it, the imagery you saw and the knowledge that he's into that grossed you out enough that it taints your worldview of the other person sexually to the point that it is fucking things up sexually?

If you agree the above scenario can happen, and you seem to already do, because you provided another scenario that's basically exactly like it, then you already agree with her logic. We're just arguing where the line SHOULD be drawn between
>it's reasonable to feel disgust and sexual disinterest in your man after his poopy diaper adventure when you're not into that
and
>it's reasonable to feel disgust and sexual disinterest in your man after you've pegged him and you're not into that
>>
>>26752645
your reaction is normal, this is an extreme subversion of gender roles, you have violated each other. Your boyfriend has low testosterone and little self respect.
>>
You can only move forward. He will never be "a man" to you again. Step up his humiliation and degradation until you get off on that instead.
>>
This is what sexual liberation does to a society. Enjoy having a degenerate, fag boyfriend.
>>
some girls just don't find pegging a guy sexy, lol at some retards here saying that masculinity has nothing to do about it lol, she's a straight girl with straight expectations. sadly her standards dont match up with his. personally i'd break up.
>>
>>26752645
>sex with woman
>gay

Post tits to save this thread
>>
>>26753613
>jamming a plastic dick up your ass
>sex
lol
>>
>>26752645
Males have prostate and unironically feels great to get fucked behind there, your bf knows.

But I still think pegging is shitty for the women as she doesnt get pleasure from it, unless shes a dom/sadist. So if its not your thing you should tell him that
>>
File: 1645551436796.png (353 KB, 521x937)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>26752697
>You think you’re so smart posting on 4chan getting a monopoly on male advice
every female 4chan poster in a nutshell
>>
>>26753460
literally zero fags have women dildo their ass. that is 100% straight degeneracy. go on grindr and you will find absolutely 0 pegging going on
>>
But to explain what this actually is, I can help you out, OP. Biologically, psychologically, you're wired to see men as protectors, defenders. You saw him get conquered, by yourself of all things. The problem is that you aren't able to separate the playtime fantasy from reality. Because you can't separate the two, you can't leave the actions from the bedroom in the bedroom.

My gf tongues my ass and calls me her good boy while I whimper and call her mommy. When I feel like it, I flip her over, pound her, and enjoy the conquest of her supple body. She knows that if we were out there in the real world, I'd not hesitate to break a motherfucker to protect us however necessary. That's why the bedroom shit doesn't matter. She even buys me dinners and stuff all the time, and we expect her to be our primary breadwinner. BUT, I'm gonna be breeding her. She's my little submissive wife at the end of the day and we both proudly know it.

Good luck, OP!
>>
>>26753696
You've putted a limit to it, but that still doesn't make sense.

>>26752645
I feel sorry for modern men and women who don't know what can men and women be, their respective charisma and have to construct parodies around it
>>
>>26752645
Since your bf is into pegging then he is either gay or bisexual. Break up with him, and find a different man that is more compatible with you
>>
>>26753729
>putted
learn English or get out
>>
>>26752645
>is he gay?

unless you are a man who for some reason decided to use a strap on instead of their own penis it is reasonable to assume that he is at the very least bi

>is there something i could do to recaputre the sensation we had before this?
no
>>
>>26753830
I always get treated of ESL by amerifats who only know english kek
>>
>>26753619
If its done by two or more people its sex, otherwise is masturbation
>>
>>26752697
Incredibly based.
>>
>>26752645
A circumcised man will never feel real sex, because without the foreskin on the tip of the penis the nerves die, it's mostly shaft.

So he probably wanted to feel it in his prostate.
>>
>>26753025
KEK
>>
>>26752732
>>26752823
this is a redditor disregard his opinions
your boyfriend is 100% a faggot
>>
>>26752823
lol stop being disingenuous you fucking faggot. Having your gf straddle and penetrate you with an artificial cock is inherently a submissive act. You know god damn well what she means by "i lost respect for his masculinity".
>but muh prostate.
Yeah there's other ways to stimulate it other than throwing your ass up in the air and letting a woman fuck you with a strap on.
>>
>>26753178

Sexual masochism has nothing to do with gayness. There's nothing gay about getting kicks from suffering.
>>
>>26752732
Cope, seethe.
She’s leaving you and you can’t do anything about it. Cry about it elsewhere, faggot.
>>
Honey gay dudes are on every street every urban center is flooded with them and they all use apps to constantly hook up. There’s a good chance he is actually not bi or gay at all if he wanted to do this with you when those options are a short drive away. But he does sound a bit like an idiot for bringing something we still consider extreme like that to your sex life when you were not the one pining for it with him. Why did you agree? You had a say in this
>>
>>26756646
Some fags just aren’t open about it with themselves or just in denial.
>>
>>26756620
its an utterly pathetic state for a man to be in
>>
>>26752645
Peg him again just to make sure.
Then let him peg you to cancel out the pegging
>>
File: chadrsitias.jpg (132 KB, 640x640)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>26752697
king

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.