[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Over the last couple of months I develop an obsession but also I would love to be with her. But then I don't like her at all. It's not a crush or something but some sort of fantasy feeling mostly sexual. She's a 8/10 skinny Indian girl and when I would see her I'd get hard. Well she's attractive but I really don't like her character she acts up tight and stuck up. Just wtf and does someone also have this. It's not as intense though and now I will never ever see her again. Also due to her I have a specific type of girls that I am attracted to. Tanned girls with straight black hair and dark brown eyes.
>>
File: 1.jpg (174 KB, 852x480)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>26751145
you just need some ice cream
>>
>>26751145
You just need time to know what you really want

and pheromones can help your decision

eat vegemite ice cream

the salt and sweetness of it can help you with your choice

btw don't forget to consume heart attack grill products (we are online)

we need more customers.

do a pleasure for yourself, buy us online food

https://www.heartattackgrill.com/

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.