[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: johnny bravo.jpg (135 KB, 1440x750)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
This is a thread FOR MEN to discuss how to pick up women from cold approach. Only men can post.

https://youtu.be/N7FVmeJXwCY
>>
be Chad
/thread
>>
How do I stop caring about rejection? My current plan is to approach a lot so that maybe I'll get desensitized. Maybe some issues with my approach will also solve themselves automatically once I get thicker skin. Like you're probably less likely to stalk if you have thicker skin because you can approach immediately when you see a girl, and maybe the problem of resorting to personal questions, which probably happens mostly because you can't think of what to say, which might happen due to mental blocks which are caused by the anxiety, i.e. thin skin. I've done maybe 300 approaches in total but I'm thinking only the most recent ones count, it probably resets if there is a long break. Might have to do 100 approaches within a short amount of time to get thicker skin. I did 32 approaches. Got laid on the 24th. I still get angry by rejections, like the 2 women who rejected me yesterday. Maybe I should focus on the fact about 1/3 have had a positive response, and then about half of those were positive all the way through despite rejecting, so about 1/6. One problem I have is getting out early enough, i.e. before stores close, because I work night shift, so I wake up around noon-2 pm and then it takes hours for me to get ready, mostly because I have to wait until I can take a shit. I'm talking about days I don't work. I worked the night before. And even when I'm off 2-3 days I can't change my sleeping cycle. On workdays I sometimes do a few hours of approaching before going to work. Those days I normally leave home without waiting for my stomach. I just wash my face and go. Almost shat my pants once though while downtown. On days off work I spend more hours approaching so I want to empty my bowels beforehand.
>>
One of the women I approached yesterday I wonder if she actually liked me but the situation was a little awkward for her/she was a little shy and that's why she walked off as a knee-jerk reaction. It kind of seemed like it. Some women just say "take care", "have a good day" etc and walk off and it seems like it's a total knee-jerk reaction. I prefer to approach women who are sitting or standing still, but those are hard to find. Those who are walking, even if slowly, will normally just keep walking, it's rare to get them to stop to talk to you. And they usually seem uncomfortable if you walk along with them.
>>
how many hours should i be talking to strangers per week? i can do 1-2
>>
>>26750703
I do a lot more than that. Maybe 20 hours per week. Not sure 1-2 hours per week is enough. But if you stand in a crowded shopping street and approach every decent woman passing you it might be better than nothing.
>>
>>26750593
find out why you care about being rejected
go to the very bottom of it
>>
>>26750863
shit advice, you're probably a woman and should fuck off this thread as stated in the OP
>>
File: download.jpg (16 KB, 275x183)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>26750549
spy her social media who she follow and try to be like people she follow ,

or with a more male approach just when it's a hot rainy day looking wild ,and say want you take a shower with me , buy a skinny tshirt and break it with your muscles in front of her

hold a soap bottle in your hands and ask her what do you use for shampoo
if she say why
just reply its to have the feeling of you constantly on me

say also it's hot today have you some precious time to spend on me
>>
>>26750872
fuck off troll
>>
File: rambo-first-blood.gif (597 KB, 498x323)
597 KB
597 KB GIF
>>26750879
Your skinny body can't handle a real male body
>>
Roosh recommends watching an episode of Seinfeld right before heading out to approach. He also recommends reading one book every two weeks, easy for him to say, he clearly has an aptitude for reading. I might be able to read one book every two weeks but I wouldn't have any time over for approaching. Fuck him.

https://archive.today/58Eam
>>
>>26750746
i guess, i don't have that many time to do that
agree more is better since your social skills can improve too
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>26750549
Cold approach is stupid, warm approach is where it's at. You could ask every woman in the room and get rejections and complaints or you can wait for a woman who indicates she is interested in you and then talk to her. You'll be happier and have better results just relaxing on the bench at a busy park.
>>
>>26750945
Why are you talking as if Roosh still recommends this crap? He's now an Orthodox Christian and pretty much disavows everything he wrote in the past.
>>
I did 4 approaches today. 2 street, 2 coffee shop. First coffee shop approaches in a long time. The 2 girls in the street and 1 in the coffee shop were nice but rejected me. The other coffee shop girl had a bitchy face and they were closing in 5 minutes so I walked away.
>>
File: 5maeda.jpg (59 KB, 500x500)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
In my experience, this entire strat is flawed. Then again, I'm a guy who likes to play the long game. The real way to win is to embody power, gravitas. Make them want you. Be yourself (in my case), and most of all, radiate joy, happiness, and excitement. Show them what you have, they'll wish they had that. Nearly every gf I've gotten in the last few years were not my idea. I made them want me passively.

If you just want to fuck, my method isn't really about that, but it can probably work. Just don't overshare. That's the biggest mistake.
>>
>>26752827
I agree.
>>
>>26750549
inb4 dead before 50 replies

>>26750562
kek

>>26750593
tldr
>>
>>26753497
Fuck off normie
>>
Approached a 2-set before going home. Then one more woman near my home. 7 in total today.
>>
>>26750945
why do morons that talk about reading never recommend a specific book?
>just read 500 books a year
>any book
>doesn't matter
yes it does matter you stupid retard.
>>
>>26750945
>He also recommends reading one book every two weeks
If a book is 350 pages (most are shorter), that's 25 pages a day. Leave the book in your bathroom or by your bedside and stay up for another 20 minutes and you're basically guaranteed to be reading a book every two weeks
>>
>>26754358
You clearly didn't click the link.
>>
>>26754376
Nah I don't read that fast, fuck off
>>
>>26754396
The average reading speed is about 30-40 pages an hour, you probably do, assuming you're about average.
>>
>>26754376
>>26754396
>>26754411
why do you think reading is a good activity in and of itself? It's not. You either read specific books, for specific reasons, or you waste your time.
>>
>>26754428
>>26754411
>>26754396
>>26754376
I always take notes and write essays about the books I read, and I never read fiction (because it's a waste of time).
>>
>>26754428
Click the link retard
>>
>>26754376
That's one hour a day, not 20 minutes, retard
>>
>>26750549
Cold approaching generally doesn't work, otherwise, you would see it in the real world more often than and not just on youtube. It's probably more productive to talk about successful dating strategies here than strictly cold approaching.
>>
The 2-set was weird. Two young girls that were sitting drinking at night. I approached them and they were very open and positive, then a guy friend of theirs came up. All three of us talked, then one girl said they needed to go to the bathroom and the three of them left.
>>
>>26754522
>All three of us
*four
>>
>>26754411
>>26754479
>>
>>26750549
I thought about learning this shit but decided fucking actual whores is better and would motivate me to make money. Then I fucked some, realized it's too much money for what I get and having to worry about STDs sucks. I don't want genital herpes. Rapidly losing interest in sex since then.

Anyway, who gives a shit. Fapping is better because I don't have to be a jester for anyone and I have more time for myself.
>>
I spend way too much time on 4chan. If I spent half or a third of that time reading books I would have read a lot a books by now. I'm too depressed to read books. It's hard.
>>
>>26754543
You are gay
>>
>>26754651
Why do you think so? Sex is a chore or terribly expensive if you want it "easily". I'm not a Chad.
>>
>>26750562
Yeah.
>>
>>26750593
Problem: basing your self worth on other people's reaction to you
Solution: don't
Being desensitized is stupid, don't have a reaction to begin with.
>>
>>26754358
They're pseuds. Retards in disguise.
They don't mention how a book's ideas have helped them and why those ideas relate to the current discussion, because they can't. They don't know and they don't learn. The book is part of their facade.
>>
>>26754724
Anoter retard who didn't click the link
>>
I never notice whenever women are flirting with me until I leave.
>>
>>26754765
>book shilling
Waterfall of words bro xD
Ain't no words on 4chan or videos or IRL my guy, you gotta book book book book book xD this post bought to you by pseud gang
>>
>>26754522
One of the girls said I can come to her workplace and get a free ice cream. But I feel like the two girls were just being very happy and sociable, not necessarily sexually attracted to me. I mean sex often comes after friendship but it would feel awkward to go there when they broke off our chat pretty early plus I already forgot both of their names because they were foreign names I never heard before.
>>
>>26755504
>Waterfall of words bro xD
Do you have any better suggestion for solving the problem of being lost for words or boring to listen to when talking to a girl? Being able to talk nonstop for minutes and to be interesting while doing it and not resorting to a barrage of questions about her is THE most important thing when approaching women. Reading books is one of the best ways to get better at it.
>>
I'm going to try to be more sexual when talking to girls. Like the two-set yesterday were drinking cider. I told them I had cider a week ago. I should have told them I had cider together with a Chinese tourist girl last weekend, and then after drinking the cider I fucker her. Maybe not that blunt but something similar. Maybe saying "after the cider we went to the bed and..." and then punched the palm of my hand with the other hand.
>>
A problem I have is that women very often ask what you do for a living and many have rejected me for having a shit job. I tried giving a joke answer but most seem unimpressed by that, they really care what you do and it's either you have a good job or you're not interesting, no lying or giving joke answers etc helps. Fuck my life.
>>
just be a human being, ur all creeps
>>
Always wear lifts, there's women that will agree to meet up willing to fuck just because you're tall
Yes, you can fuck with your boots on. I do it, just avoid her place
>>
>>26756464
I always just fucking lie lmao. If we get into a serious relationship i'd just say i lost the job
Also if your job gets you rejected, you give off beta provider vibes. Work on that
>>
>>26756272
Would you go to her workplace and talk to her? Not sure her offer was even serious. I guess women normally don't tell you where they work and ask your name unless they're attracted to you but maybe these two were different, maybe it was because they were young, drunk and happy. Not sure they even understood the only reason I talked to them is that I wanted to fuck them.
>>
This thread proves there are only women on /adv/.
>>
How do I become funny? I never even tried telling many jokes but I think I will try from now on.
>>
>>26757028
>you can fuck with your boots on

Manlets are funny
>>
Bump
>>
im a woman and the only time ive been cold approached is once when I was working a shitty job at WM and literally couldn't leave from where i am standing. He wouldnt stop talking for forever. Pls if you're talking to someone who is at work keep it short for like 5 minutes and just ask for a number xoxo

let the talking be done on the first date
>>
File: 1641228686059.png (1.09 MB, 2000x2659)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
Is this good advice
>>
>>26759393
>TLDR JUST BE YOURSELF BRO
no.
>>
>woman says she never gets approached in my country and it's so hard to make friends here because people never approach
>yet she doesn't want to go for coffee with me someday
I fucking hate women.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.