[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1655920152135.jpg (10 KB, 228x221)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Are there any women on this earth that have a kink for very skinny men?

>be me
>have child wrists
>barely able to build basic muscle
>first and only gf shames me about my body size
>eventually breaks up with me because my body doesnt attract her apparently
>gets with a guy who has my face but larger frame and build

It's just hopeless isnt it?
>>
>>26750131
Gain weight bro. Just go do it. I have a small frame but I'm heavier (5'6 160) for my height and I have no problem attracting women.
>>
Eat more protein and workout. Women want a muscular caveman protector as their man not a skinny gayfriend
>>
You didn't build muscle because you weren't trying hard enough, not eating enough, or not consistent. Putting on some muscle will make you more confident and feel better.
>>
>>26750145
I am gaining weight, I have been force feeding myself since she left me and my torso is a lot thicker but my arms still look skinny because the frame is so small.
>>26750146
I eat a lot of meat.
>>26750152
I do 3 sets of 30 push ups every single day. I have noticed defenituon on my cheat and arms but when I put a shirt on I just look skinny again. And the width between my shoulders is small like a kid which I cant exercise away. My ex explicitly said she wanted broader shoulders on me but I cant exactly pump my skeleton size.
>>
You can compensate lack of looks with other things. Clothes, charisma, being entertaining, being funny, having useful skills, money
>>
>>26750214
That's the thing, its life on hard mode because I have to over compensate. And all the charisma in the world wont make a girl want to fuck a baby body.
>>
>>26750131
Emo/alt girls love twinks
>>
>>26750225
Youre wrong here charisma is pretty much everything sometimes
>>
>>26751959
Yeah sorta true. Baby wrists make me get mogged by other men though.
>>26751939
Interesting. I have never met such a girl.
>>
>>26750131
>>26751939
this
>>26753528
>Interesting. I have never met such a girl.
probably because they stopped being mainstream towards the end of the last decade
>>
>>26750131
I've been with skinny guys. There is someone for everyone.
>>
>>26753563
Do skinny guys actually get you horny?

From my experience the things about me that get the girl off are my dick and the fact that I moan from the pleasure, but I have never met a girl who actually likes my physique.
>>
>>26753563
>There is someone for everyone
No
>>
>>26750131
Look into schizo posts on twitter anon, fix your health and gut, eat the right food, maybe then you'll find it easier to gain weight.

Afterall, there's little to no sense in jamming food down your throat, when your bodily functions are fundamentally screwed up.
>>
>>26753672
It's too late to fundamentally change my body, I am not growing to grow my bones.
I do actually have a larger appetite than I did 3 years ago, and I have noticeably more weight which unfortunately has removed most of my jawline. Sadly fat doesnt go much to the forearms so I still have the wrists of a 5 year old.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.