[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Dumbo-Octopus.jpg (158 KB, 500x300)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
I hate my brother's fiance and I told him. I didn't want him to end up divorced and on my conscience. But now we don't have a relationship as he has chosen her over his family. Is there anything that can be salvaged? This girl is sn abusive asshole and does not respect family.
>>
>>26749988
Maybe have sex and you’d understand that a lifetime pussy license is far more important than your basement-crawling incel brother’s temper tantrums
>>
>>26749988
if she's as bad as you say she is there will be a time where he will start to get annoyed at her and think of alternative courses of action. Just let it go until then and make sure that you won't have an annoying "I told you so" attitude but genuinely be there to help
>>
>>26749988
In precisely what way is this any of your business?
>>
>>26749988
She's also family, but with a pussy to bang each night. Sorry Anon, you lose.
>>
>>26751222
She's not family...yet.
>>
>>26750473
He's been with her for ten years. He pointed at the door one time and told her to leave and she didn't. After that he just accepted his fate with barnacle.
>>
>>26751206
The answer can be found at 1800-gfy
>>
>>26749988
Offer him your pussy to compensate for his loss.
>>
>>26751994
Sorry I don't speak Muslim

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.