[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

i’m coming here cuz i know u guys will be the most blunt
i’ve never had someone crush on me so idk..
>>
>>26748098
get a personality
>>
Stop posting your gf anon
>>
>>26748098
Stop being a tranny
>>
>no timestamp
die
>>
>>26748098
men will still fuck you if you were covered in zebra shit
>>
>>26748098
YWNBAW
>>
>>26748098
You can already attract a man looking like that, I think. Personally I usually don't like approaching or making the first move because I assume girls already have a boyfriend (yes, all of them)
>>
im a cis woman u fucking dumbass
>>
>>26748098
Start by getting on a good face hygiene routine (there's a good one on /fa/), then take a brutally honest look at your diet and get rid of all the shit that's bad for you that you consume regularly. Then, go to the gym, start lifting weights, and bulk (yes, even if you're a girl).
>>
>>26748098
do this>>26748207
and watch make-up tutorials on youtube/insta/whatever
>>
>>26748098
Quit dying your hair weird fucking colors maybe. No man wants a crazed feminist whore.
>>
You are cute in tranny standards
>>
>>26748098
Don’t ask these sociopaths, that’s pretty much rule number one for recovering your self esteem. You need to work on your self talk and pillow talk when you go to bed.
>>
>>26748098
Ugly AF no chance
>>
>>26748098
Get off 4chan and go to the /r/howtobehot/ subreddit. Read their FAQ because the philosophy there is nigh on universally applicable.

It works like speccing a build in vidya. You want as many buffs as possible because their effects stack. Makeup, eyebrows, skincare, haircare, lips, fitness, fashion all might give you +5% separately, but together aiyyyy

That said you’re already pretty to begin with and probably just need to get better at reading when someone has a crush on you. You’re lucky that you’re starting from a large base.
>>
>>26748098
youre a man right? either that or larping.
>>
You can't, is literally over
>>
>>26748098
If you are a bio female then do this.
Going off the pic you are cuteish but develope a mona lisa like smile.
Learn to be svelte and lithe.
Learn to be lightly flirtatious and a good conversationalist.
Learn manners and etiquette
Develop your own feminine style don't go full street walker showing the goods, keep it subtle accentuate and hint at your...assets.
Go to a hair stylist and see what they can suggest I think your hair looks fine but get a 2nd opinion.
Make up keep it simple start with eyeliner and master it. You got natural beauty. don't ruin with excess make up accent it.
Workout do strength exercise nothing crazy hill climbs at a moderate speed every other day to get your body toned.
Eat clean, Eat resistant starches protien and veggies if you have weight trouble, carbs get converted to sugar in the body and carbs and sugar are what make ppl fat. Here's a food list https://gundrymd.com/dr-gundry-diet-food-list/

Other than that you have some outward beauty but a good personality and not being hateful person go a long way more than outward beauty ever can. Of you are a bio f.
>>
You're pretty cute, a different hairstyle would make you more attractive ?
>>
2014-ass-altgirl ain't it anymore sis.
>>
>>26748098
different haircut and you'll be good
>>
stop crossdressing and hit the gym champ
>>
>>26748098
Trim your eyebrows, they're too thick.
Dye your hair a different color. Uhh brown or something.
>>
>>26748098
> Make gloomy post about not being Stacy
> Faggots on this board showers you with compliments
You're not even trying to hide it. Yeah, I'd bone you, but you can fuck off with this cheap normie trick.
>>
>>26748261
> Go to plebbit
> Spacing
Get off the board, subhuman rat.
>>
>>26748098
you unironically look like the type of alt girl with no tits and a big ass that only gets attention from black dudes.
>>
>>26748098
Fix your dumbass looking face by displaying a little confidence in yourself. other than that, your'e perfectly fine ;)
>>
>>26748098
you're not distinctly ugly. I would let you ruin my life if you were enough of an overbearing whore.
>>
>>26748098
you're a qt. I'd hit on you.
>>
>>26748098
get a wig that's higher quality and not a cosplay wig

i've worn wigs for years now and trust me, cosplay wigs do no one any favors with how cheap and bad quality they are
>>
>>26748098
assuming picrel is you, stop dying your hair purple. It looks like shit and it's a red flag. That being said, men will fuck anything. a-ny-thing.
>>26748117
>>
>>26748183
formerly cis male
>>
>>26748098
Your flaws so far:
Dude jawline.
Dude nose.
Uneven face (left side smaller than right).
Dude hands.
"Stay away I"m crazy!" hair color.

Go back to being a guy and/or just date your looksmatch.
>>
>>26748098
You're cute. Stop trying so hard (the purple hair) and you'll have a kid-sister vibe going on that can be very sexy.
>>
>>26748098
You look fine. Dye your hair a normal color because colored hair are synonymous to crazy nowadays. Other than that you just need some self confidence.
>>
>>26748098
where are you? age? I might date u
>>
>>26748098
Ur cute
>>
>>26748098
You don't look bad at all. I'll say the one thing all women can do to make themselves more attractive is to eat healthy and exrecise. If you do that you're fine.
>>
>>26748098
You are pretty cute but lose the neon hair
>>
>>26748098
Having a regular haircolor and hairstyle would make you look less like a tranny
>>
>>26748098
you look like a typical antifa leftist
Get a normal hair color (that can be found in nature, such as black, brown, blonde and so on), learn how to dress, drop the glasses, fix your skin, get contacts (Miami Blue from Anesthesia are good), learn how to do cute peachy makeup (but not way too much, keep it natural looking) and that's pretty much it desu
>>
>>26748098
Assuming thats your face and you are a girl.
First, dye your hair back to its original color. Your hair currently is a red flag to tell men that you are poison.
Get contacts or lasik. Some men like glasses but overall its one more thing you have to match to an out fit and get right for your head. Just get rid of them.
Cute nose
Your face seams to have a good shape.
Cant tell how fit you are but you must be at least average judging by your face. So tthats good.
As for personality, just dont by a schitzo.
Have good hygene.
Practice a proper diet to keep your PH balance normal.
>>
>>26748098
Smile more. Forget all the depressing feminism bullshit, and just give in to your feminine instincts

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.