[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1652015321570.jpg (87 KB, 525x495)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Are they statistically more likely to be insane or something? In my experience the ultra career focused virgin until 20 types are practically insane.
>>
>>26447988
Hedonism is a sign of a weak person, a slave to desire and pleasure.
>>
File: 18e9eb8.jpg (1.78 MB, 4920x4161)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB JPG
>>26447988
>>
Nothing, as none of the body counts came from cheating.
>>
>>26447988
i dont have a high body count myself so i dont want a girl with a high body count who was gangbanged and a whore in her past. quite simple
>>
>>26447988
>Are they statistically more likely to be insane or something?
Yeah
>>
>>26448168
Anything except you, amirite?

>>26448180
t. “I’m not unfuckable! I’m pure!”

>>26448343
But why?
>>
>>26448358
You're a fat whore.
>>
>>26448358
yeah lash out at people giving you answers, doesnt make you look bitter or insecure at all. anyway the answer to your question is being conveniently ignored, look right there >>26448188 theres your answer.
>>
>>26447988
>more likely to be insane or something?
No insane but some unresolved childhood trauma.
Molestation, divorce of parents, alcoholic/junkie abusive parents, daddy issues for example.
The really high bodycount proves that they're problematic.
I wouldn't say used goods because we are talking about human beings but I don't want to to have a relationship with a whore.
>the ultra career focused virgin until 20 types are practically insane.
Those are either asexual, spergs or both.
>>
>>26447988
"High" depends how long they've been sexually active and what counts as average in their area. For instance where I'm from being with ten men isn't that weird but if you've only been sexually active for two years and you fucked ten men that's pretty weird.

To give some insight into the more socially conservative rationale, ignoring those who are trolls and just hate women, the thought goes why would you prefer to have a monogamous committed relationship with someone who leans toward casual sex and hookups? Hookups are objectively less good than real relationships and yet this person uses them for short term sexual gratification, so it's viewed as a red or yellow flag.
>>
>>26448188
>Christianized fascists and their graphs
>>
>>26448403
use internet words to try and counter reality
>>
>>26448416
>internet words
Ah weak nonsense rebuttal. Stay mad.
>>
>>26448433
yeah im the mad one right now
>>
>>26448447
you sound like a gay loser
>>
>>26448358
>But why?
bc im not a cuck
>>
>>26448515
But if she left these men and is dating you exclusively, then how does that make you a cuckold?

People change as life goes on. People live their lives. Just because you can’t get laid doesn’t mean other people will pause for you.
>>
>>26448572
You can't put the genie back in the bottle. Once you fuck 20 men and half them are niggers, you'll conception of sex and procreation will be too greatly warped and if you divulge this to any man they'll just see you as a whore. Love is conditional anon, remember that.
>>
Good for fucking bad for wifing. They aren't bad persay. It depends on your goals. Had a slut fuckbuddy in college and she was super chill, but I'm done with that phase and I've wifed up. Shes in a poly relationship now that sound genuinely awful and drama filled to me. But some people thrive off that shut.

90% of this thread will be Ben Shabebo incels who think wet pussy is a disease though.
>>
>>26448612
No it's just people who don't want herpes.

Here's some good advice if don't want a total slampig, take trip down to a bible belt state or southern not-so-yet shithole town and stop by a local KFC or restaurant. You' probably fine a somewhat okay looking twenty-something blondie behind the counter who is pretty sworn to Christ.
>>
>>26447988
>Are they statistically more likely to be insane or something
I met (knowingly) two women in my life that had had certainly > 100 sex partners (one claimed above 300). One actually was a friend of mine from school Turned out she was constantly drinking alcohol to deal with her mental issues due to being abused by her dad. I guess it helped her cope.

The other was just a tinder "date", turned out she was super insecure and also getting psychological help.

I asked my psychologist (female) about it, she agreed that a high bodycount suggests mental issues in women
>>
File: 5g28arqq1rpy.jpg (660 KB, 1825x4361)
660 KB
660 KB JPG
>>26448188
Including christcuck propaganda has the opposite effect you are intending
>>
File: rrLe319.jpg (368 KB, 1223x1541)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>
>>26448664
>adv people
>good enough game to get a wife by flirting to a cashier
PUA really breaking people's brains out here. You may want to tell them to look somewhere more their speed, like an AA meeting or a Dennys in New Jersey.
>>
sex with more than 3 partners destroys a womans ability to pair bond, at the first sign of trouble she will be looking to hop on the next dick
>>
couldn’t stick to one means they’re not someone you keep around
>>
File: 1652050796557.jpg (65 KB, 700x1082)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>26447988
>virgin until 20 is crazy or late
>tfw virgin at 28
>>
>>26448911
This.

Impulsive personalities. More likely to be liberal with a "diverse" group of friends, more likely to get tattoos, more likely to be a race traitor, and as a result, more likely to disappoint their own kind. Damn near unforgivable in practice, no matter how many stupid asses believe this race mixing shit is normal, it's fucking retarded in practice. More likely to disappoint family, as a result, more likely to live with her friends or by herself, leading to even more mentally unstable behavior.

Women don't realize how ignorant of their own poor decision making they are. They rub it in the face of the very people who care about them the most, only to find out how very long they've been extremely fucking stupid, usually when it's far too late.
>>
The only way around this is to have a high body count yourself
>>
File: ancient-aliens.jpg (135 KB, 650x568)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>26447988
>What's wrong with high bodycount women?

Women are emotionally/feeling focused people and sex is a highly emotional act. A potentially very pleasurable emotional act. SO after having a fuckload of guys give them this pleasure something in them snaps and they no longer feel the emotion to just simply have ONE man because they get a whole fucking mix of feelings on top of that very pleasurable feeling.
This can also work in another direction too where sex just doesn't do a goddamn thing for them anymore and they just get themselves of a loop of seeking seeking seeking for pleasure like a coomer and she might find a mushroom who does it for her for a bit but she'll drain that shit then move on.

In essence sex is like a drug and drugs are known to just straight up TRASH women HORRIDLY even when they could be living on maximum easy street with 8 different simps paying all their bills and that's why it's bad.
>>
Allow me to fix your question.
>Whats wrong with _ _ women?
>Are they _ _ _ _ _ insane or something?
The answer is yes.
>>
File: 1628319796596.jpg (64 KB, 600x434)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>26448168
>especially if a nigger, they'll fuck anything
>>26448358
>except you, right?
>>26448369
>you're a fat whore

Can't make this up. Can incels be *any* more pathetic?
>>
Ive dated all kinds of women. High body count women looking to settle are pretty loyal - theyve had it all, and they want something real. Fact is even if you snag a virgin and groom her it only takes her to not be ugly for someone at her work to think shes cute and start making her think she didnt explore enough. High body counts know they can get a new guy in a day (the 30 wall thing isnt true, men are dogs and always down to fuck even a granny) so she stays when its really working for her.

Integrity, compassion, willpower, and you fulfilling her emotional needs matter more than the fact that she sucked 20 dicks, but no one here is going to tell you that.
>>
>>26449124
The problem is finding an ex-whore with no mental issues or STDs who is actually ready to settle down.
>>
>>26449124
bait post
>>
File: 1623997595877.jpg (15 KB, 409x509)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>26449065
Based.
>>
>>26447988
im 30 and a truecel, but not insane, if some are insane it is because they have been isolated for so long which is hard for a stupid cunt like you to understand
>>
girls with high body count are more likely to dip out of the relationship soon as it’s “boring” to them
virgins suck cause if some other guy starts flirting she’ll dip in a minute

girls with 2-3 bodies that are over 21 are the best
>>
Yeah, spend your life ALONE and CHILDLESS just because of your RETARDED PREJUDICE about women who had more than one partner before you. No wonder there are so many incels, as MEN ARE THIS FUCKING RETARDED TO OSTRACIZE WOMEN WITH NORMAL SEXUAL ACTIVITY FOR NO REASON. If a woman does not get married it is normal for her to have the number of partners you said your girlfriend has had. Because women, too, get dumped. And they too, need to have sex life, preferably relationships, not to end up as social outcasts, as no one wants to be friend of a loser who has no sex life. And if you haven't got friends irl, to post pictures of on your social media page, you won't have following, and if you haven't got that, you won't be hired by anyone either. As no one follows a loser with no friends and no one hires a loser with no following. So, if a woman stays a pure virgin or has one brief relationship as a result of being dumped, before getting married in her late twenties or early thirties, SHE WILL DROP OUT OF SOCIETY AND BECOME A NEET for the rest of her life.

Whatever, rot alone, idiot.

And yeah, I'm not going to check the replies as there will be a PACK OF RETARDS concluding on the basis of my post that I am some kind of a "roastie". To make such a conclusion is just SO FUCKING RETARDED IT MAKES ME WANT TO TRASH PLACES OR BEAT SOMEONE UP. And as I can't I will have a panic attack. So bye, just stick it into your skulls what I said
>>
>>26451335
>no one wants to be friends with a lose who has no sex life

This is what people actually believe. You've literally described church without the loser connotation, and they get along great for the most part.

A hoe will never be admirable, no matter how many bells and whistles you put on her. I've met girls who have literally broken down crying realizing I considerd them sluts, I mean I wasn't even direct about it, she literally spoke it into being and broke down crying in shame. And that shit is tragic.

The older you get the more you value women who respect themselves. Nobody is a fucking social outcast for refusing to be a hoe, that's not even reality.
>>
>>26448433
you are the mad one lol,
>muh gaslignting
no such think nutters like you made it up to feel better
>>
>>26451335
Im not alone, my gf has had 3 partners at 27, and thats acceptable for me
I've had 13 but I'm a man, its my function
>>
>>26451384
and I'll add too, that at any age, you can stop that behavior and people would be willing to even marry you if you held on long enough without being trashy.

Nobody is perfect, but if we all behaved that way the world would go to shit. there needs to be a point when you realize, this is wrong, this is unacceptable, I will change. I CAN change.
>>
>>26449124
Based
>>
>>26451335
lol you literally write like icycalm
>>
>>26451335
15+ partners by 21 isn't normal.
>>
>>26451593
it is for women
>>
>>26449124
Someone who racks up a partner count is necessarily going to have both low inhibition/impulse control and an inability or disposition against forming and maintaining deep relationships, simply because of the opportunity cost of forming many short relationships over fewer long ones. There is no cope that will negate that. If women are too dumb to apply this standard to men, that's their problem (and divorce stats and common reasons seem to reflect that it is indeed a problem).
>>
>>26447988
Incels aside, There are studies that show that virgin women are happier in marriages and are far less likely to cheat. Although I imagine almost no incels know that, They just shout because they are envious
>>
>>26447988
Generally dudes don't like to kiss, hold or stick their dicks in stuff other dudes have nutted on or in.

Also there was some paper about the DNA of all semen being stored in a woman's spine or something.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.