[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1642292931659.jpg (173 KB, 1230x1000)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
My family always argues, gets mad at each other for no reason and generally are all assholes. For the longest time I've tried to be nice to them and put up with their shit but I'm starting to get sick of it. They force me to go places with them, argue the whole time, and then get mad at me for not wanting to go places with them. How do i just stop caring about what they say
>>
Sounds like my family
>>
Bump
>>
>>26447935
I am also in the exact same situation. I actually relate to 100% of everything you said somehow. Maybe becauase its vague, idk. I haven't figured it out entirely either but I know that I want to get an educate and work my ass off then move out within 1 year max from now so that makes me feel slighty better. Do you have discord or something? I'd like to read more of your story.
>>
>>26448538
Get an education*
>>
>>26447935
Leave. Families are cults and abusive relationships by any other name.
>>
You might as well leave as soon as possible. They definitely won’t improve, and you can stop caring when they aren’t there.
>>
>>26447935
You can let go of your attachment to your family through meditation. Read and apply happiness beyond thought by Gary Weber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVqANXVTLN4

http://happinessbeyondthought.blogspot.com/2012/05/surrendering-i-letting-go-of-suffering.html

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.