[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Almost every girl creates tinder at 18,19 or just a big portion do, especially those who are attractive
I'm just really wondering, if they actually use it and go on dates through it or do they just download and create a profile mostly just for lols and end up not even going on one date?
Femanons?
>>
Self confidence boosters because they’re boring without alcohol and their fathers don’t love them. Go date a woman that wants a family and works hard- go for teachers, nurses/medical professionals, etc.
>>
>>26447999

Never take girl advice from the trad/incel types here in 4chan.
>>
>>26447773
>>26447999
>>26448021
confidence and option seeking. only take the positive aspects of any advice that sounds logically and has an aspect that works or seems to work.
Dont ever do app dating, either because if you did, and you get a ton of matches you were attractive before, or you didn't it may ruin your self esteem. Focus more on yourself and stay away from apps and people who reduce information to you. trad/incel/people who have a negative view towards women or anybody usually have that perspective because some aspect of it is true. no one in the world takes a side without something about it being true in some way. its more valuable to hear something out then immediately discredit it.
>>
>>26448046
What if the trad advice comes from truthful trips?
>>
>>26448193
then believe it fully, for trips doth never lye
>>
>>26447773
Mostly what I see is shy girls using it to try and date outside their league then ending up as 20+ body feminists.
>>
>>26447773
yeah, they go on dates with good looking guys
>>
>>26447773
My experience of it as a guy is while I've gone on quite a lot of dates (20+) through Tinder they mostly suck. One of those turned into a weird not relationship but not quite casual thing that lasted most of last year, one got to a second date and we made out, it was aimed at something casual then she left for the summer and we both lost interest, I also had one shit hook up and don't plan to do that again. The rest had us mutually uninterested in each other on the first date. You can chat for days on Snapchat or something and seem to get on well then you meet in person and your pheromones don't get each other going or something. Honestly close to calling it quits at this point as while the effort isn't monumental and I've had some success it's mostly a waste of time because ultimately you can't really know until you meet them in person. If however you just want to fuck then by all means go for it, gets over the bullshit part and if you're good at sex they'll quite likely want to keep fucking you (assuming you also want to keep fucking them).
>>
>>26447773
They mainly use it for a confidence boost and hooking up with chad
>>
>>26447773
I am not a woman but I knew a woman who said she had downloaded it "just to see what was out there" when she was 18, never went on a date apparently. What I don't get is that many other women who use these dating apps think men don't care, like... they seem to think the fact they've had sex turns men on or something and they brag about it like men at lunch which is a big turn off for a lot of us lol (at least for long term serious relationship). these are just the modern "Ladettes" I guess. I have a few stories of seeing women use these apps and letting me watch them use them because I used to live in a house with a lot of them. Maybe in a later post.
>>
>>26448977
damn, how old are you anon?
>>
>>26447773

They use it to fuck a Chad then they delete it.

>We asked questions to 300 guys and 300 girls who use tinder about their sexual experiences. They were easy to find since it seems to be extremely popular with people from ages 18 to 35! Here are some results that surprised me.

>- Unlike I thought, 240 of the 300 girls actually had sex through tinder! Only less than 50 of the 300 men, which is remarkable.

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot
>>
>>26447773
it's a lot of attention whoring and every now and then they have meaningless sex with chad/tyrone
>>
>>26451393
>meaningless sex

You mean meaningless in the way that most men have to pay $400/hr to experience anything remotely similar and then have to deal with the risk of jail and experience of fucking someone who would rather be anywhere else but there just for a paycheck?

Totally meaningless right?
>>
>>26451408
Um, yeah? Sort your issues out, mate.
>>
>>26451441

What issues? Wanting to have sex with attractive women without risking jail or paying women who are obviously revolted? Every man wants that but only Chad/Tyrone get it.
>>
>>26447773
>Almost every girl creates tinder at 18,19 or just a big portion do

And yet only 20% of the users are female. You would think that it would be 50/50 if everyone was on Tinder.It has 75 million users, so about 15 million are women. If we just look at 20-30 year olds( 18/19 is getting put with highschoolers in this data I am finding) The US alone has 20 million women in that age range. And Tinder is used all around the world. Only 7.8 million users are from the US, if it scales with the 80/20 male to female population that means out of the 20 million women in the US in that age range, about 1.5 million are on Tinder, less than 10%. And what do people actually use it for?

"“22.22 percent of Tinder users surveyed answered that they are “looking for a hookup,” 4.16 percent said they are “looking for a relationship,” 44.44 percent said they use it for “confidence-boosting procrastination,” and 29.16 percent answered that they use the app for other reasons.”"
https://datingzest.com/tinder-statistics/
https://www.statista.com/statistics/241488/population-of-the-us-by-sex-and-age/
>>
>>26451639

That's because women only use it for a week or two so at any given time 80% are men.

Women join for 1 week, meet up with Chad, get fucked, and then leave the app.

While men stay there forever in purgatory hoping to get a date.

See:

>>26451362
>>
>>26447999
>nurses
Uh oh
>>
>>26451362
>https://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot

There is nothing in this that suggests that they delete after they hook up once, that isn't mentioned once, completely unverified hypothesis. 300 female users is a minuscule sample size as well, it very easy to hit upon a way inflated number by chance when it is that small and you don't repeat the study at all for verification. It's also just some random person on the internet claiming that they are a student (not even a professional) who did a study, probably as a group project. For all we know they got a D on it. I wouldn't take that very seriously personally.
>>
>>26451794

Women have no need to stay on Tinder. They can set up a date in a week. Within 1 week most have >100 matches and no time for any of them.
>>
>>26451852
They also have zero reason to delete it unless they only want to do it once with one Chad ever. Why would they delete it when they have a chance at matching with more chads and get to be even pickier out of the ever increasing lot of them for more future dates? What do they actually gain by deleting the app at all? It's just sitting there whenever they want it, it isn't doing anything bothersome by just existing on their phone. This is just finding a way to make the incel ideology cohere with the actual data, by adding on whatever ad hoc assumption is needed to do so.
>>
>>26452026

Women only want to fuck a Chad once every 6-12 months or so. They don't need to do it continuously and don't want to either.

If they do it continuously they make Chad their "FWB" and again don't need Tinder.
>>
>>26449959
>>
>>26452073
That still doesn't explain why they would even bother deleting Tinder in the first place if it is already on their phone. If you already have Tinder downloaded then you would have to have some motivation to then chose to delete it instead of just letting it sit on your phone until you want to use it again however many months into the future.

The issue with this is that you are assuming that there is some sort of cost to not deleting Tinder so there has to be some motivating reason to keep it, as you said "they don't need to keep it", hence they would delete it. But once you have it there is no cost to keeping it at all, it is now your status quo, however often you use it, extra effort is required to delete it, where no extra effort is needed to just let it sit there for x amount of months, so the appropriate question is "what is there to motivate them to delete it after downloading it?" And there isn't a good motivation that could track with most women well enough to support this idea that almost all women use Tinder, but only the small percentage have it downloaded at any given time. And mind you, even if there was a plausible rationale for this, there is still has no actual data to back it up, it's just being postulated to justify an a priori belief formed before actually looking at the data.

All that being said, here is a good reason not to delete it for a woman, you have to go swipe through again to get your harem of suitors back, some of whom you may not match with again in the future when you go back and download and swipe again. If you just leave it you expend less effort for a wider range of options. Optimization and efficiency considerations supports not deleting it, especially given that there is zero cost to just letting it just sit there on your phone until you need it again.
>>
>>26447999
>teachers, nurses/medical
Those are some of the most basic whore occupations.
>>
>>26451650
yeah uh oh indeed
don't date nurses unless you're in for crazy sex, baby fever and constant stress from her workplace
t. male nurse
>>
>>26452073
>Women only want to fuck a Chad once every 6-12 months or so. They don't need to do it continuously and don't want to either.
what kind of retarded bullshit is this? Jesus, you incels are strange creatures.>>26451501
>Every man wants that but only Chad/Tyrone get it.
on tinder, maybe. Outside tinder and skinnyfat 5/10 normie can get high quality pussy.
>>
>>26452494
and how old was the girl you mde out with?
>>
>>26452919
Anything to justify not actually trying.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.