[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: SHMOOPY.gif (149 KB, 250x254)
149 KB
149 KB GIF
My mom absolutely hates my gf with a passion. I was getting ready to go across the country to visit her parents but she hit me with a proposition. Shed give me 400 dollars monthly and I wouldnt have to pay rent for a year. She also refuses to do my hair (she worked at a salon and noone else has styled my hair). SO 4chan, here I sit with with an uneven practically a mullet hairstyle with my mom offering me stuff as my girlfriend rings down my phone because im late. I dont know what to say or do right now. What are your opinions?
>>
ok but why does she hate your gf
>>
too much going on here...

how old are both of you
>>
>>26447529
Shes bipolar and overweight
>>26447533
Im mid 20's and shes 30
>>
>>26447524
>paying rent to your mom

lel
>>
>>26447628

ok so you are effectively supposed to be an independent adult, here.

regardless of what you feel about this GF, just know that if you take your mother's 'offer' you'll have to live with the knowledge of what it took to buy you off. About $24,000 annually.
>>
>>26447628
depends on how much you like your gf. there's nothing wrong with being bipolar or being a bit heavier, but maybe you prioritize what your mother thinks more. you aren't a kid and this website should be the last place to hold your hand. you probably have a hunch on what the right choice is, stop looking for validation and act on it
>>
It's your life, live it. If your mom's going to be a sorry bitch about something then fuck 'er. We don't know why she hates her other than she's fat n bipolar, which is kinda a thing I guess.

>Don't buy into her shit chief, enjoy your life. Fuck everyone else.

The moment you let her proposition make your decision making she knows what it'll fucking take. It's bullshit.
>>
>>26447670
>there's nothing wrong with being bipolar or being a bit heavier
I laughed
>>
>>26447933
contrary to the narrative of this website, most people don't give a shit about the superficial characteristics of your life outside of the internet
>>
>>26447670
>there's nothing wrong with being bipolar or being a bit heavier
Yikes.
>>
>>26447524
listen to your mother and don't take money.
>>
>>26447954
Being fat means you have little impulse control.
Plus it's a sin. Gluttony.
>>
File: cover7.jpg (261 KB, 1600x900)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>26447977
>>26447998
no, it could implicate some sort of disease that makes you gain weight, or it could simply be that someone enjoys eating. there's nothing wrong with it outside of hollywood beauty standards
>plus, it's a sin
ok self righteous reactionary
>>
>>26447524
okay, idiots will say stay with the gf.
However, a more and greater benefit would be taking the 400 and no rent. you may not understand this but having the ability to not only shitpost for an entire year, but on top of that have an abundance of money and save it or spend it on other shit would make a way better longterm investment then a fat chick whos thirty. This is the only decision that makes sense.
>inb4 i lov hur
you can love a better, hotter, more nice girl whos 23 instead, and not fat.
>>
>>26447524
take the money and pretend you broke up with her
>>
>>26447628
>30
>fat
>bipolar
have some self-respect you dumbass
>>
...do you like your girlfriend? if i was dating a girl and actually liked her then you wouldnt be able to bribe me away from her. if you are actually considering your moms offer maybe you should just take it since you dont seem to care for your gf anyway and it probably wont work out in the long run.
>>
>>26448030
there is no excuse to be fat in the current year. as a man, being fat signals you have no control over your own body, and if you cant control that you control nothing. as a woman there is no excuse for not taking care of your body, a good diet will keep it in check for the most part. like the other anon said, fat woman=no self control, signals other problems in her character.
>hollywood beauty standards
human beauty standards, every person regardless of culture is naturally inclined to find healthy bodies attractive. also "some sort of disease that makes you gain weight" is <1% of fat people. they just dont give a shit.
>>
>>26448030
Shit bait shit advice

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.