[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Give me advice for good performance during sex
>>
>>26446223
Bump
>>
>>26446223
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn3KL370df8
>>
put your penor in her vagoo and pee. that usually makes her coom big time bro trust me
>>
>>26446223
Make sure woman has back/neck support during anything where man is on top. Even if that's just a cushion under the head or whatever. Otherwise, pain can occur later. Maybe not quite what you were looking for but important to remember for f and m.
>>
File: mgr-sundowner.gif (43 KB, 220x176)
43 KB
43 KB GIF
>>26446526
To expand on this, remember to grab her throat OP. Adding some pressure will do it for any bitch.
>>
>>26446223
be commanding and always aggressively push whatever you want to do. if she wont do it force her too. she wont resist and she will be more willing to do it in the future. if you want to last longer cross your legs at the kness(bend your knees) it will give you enough time to pull out.
>>
>>26446223
Be careful with your speed and how far you pull out and in. Most women are submissive so be confident and kiss her a lot to show how much you want her.
>>
>>26446570
Like full on choke the bitch or just hands on neck slight pressure
>>
>>26446599

>how far you pull out and in

How far in and out with an average sized dick?
>>
>>26446223
>a lot of how good sex will be is how good the foreplay is so dont jump strait into sex, keep her turned on for a bit then do it.
>finger sucking is a good sign that you should finger her
>only transition into sex once she is wiggling around a lot and is very turned on
>neck kissing/light biting
>kissing down the body
>making noise
>if you are going to cum, slow way down, pick an item in the room, and try to spell the word for the item backwards
>do spontaneous things like moving her around, or having sex on a wall
>If she is on top, pull her down to have as much body contact as possible occasionally

The best advice I can give
>>
>>26446223
I recommend slapping your dick against vagina or body or pinching the tip of your dick to last a bit longer.

I'm still a virgin, but over the years I have watched hours of guides how to be a sex god, I must be prepared when it finally happens.
>>
>>26446682
Yes.
>>
>>26446223
Sing a jolly song in process.
>>
>>26447162
Have a holly jolly Christmas
It's the best time of the year
Well, I don't know if there'll be snow
But have a cup of cheer

And when you walk down the street
Say hello to friends you know
And everyone you meet

Ho ho, the mistletoe
Hung where you can see
Somebody waits for you
Kiss her once for me

And in case you didn't hear
Oh, by golly have a holly jolly Christmas
This year

And when you walk down the street
Say hello to friends you know
And everyone you meet

And in case you didn't hear
Oh, by golly have a holly jolly Christmas
This year
>>
>>26447397
Kek
>>
>>26446460
4cHiN sexo
>>
>>26446272
Bump
>>
>>26447985
Bump
>>
>>26448448
Bump
>>
Ignore any retarded advice that sounds like PUA insecure projecting masculine shit or contra codes for thevaginia. Best sex comes from basically talking to eachother about what you like and don't like and trying diffrent shit. Be masculine yes, but not a retard about it. Talk about your kinks and shit. It's how I found out my gf has power fetishes so now she will wear cheap pantyhose into the bedroom, so that I can rip them apart while fucking her. And now I have a fetish for pantyhose and it makes my dick go diamonds when she where's them secretly during the day. Foreplay is important and foreplay includes shit you do throughout the day like making sure the bedroom is clean and ready for fucking, flowers, ass slaps in the kitchen. Get her pent up.

Every girl is a bit diffrent in terms of how they wanna cum. I've fucked girls who could only cum ontop and girls who only cum with it stimulation. Eithier I'm bad at oral or every girl I dated hated oral. In short: communication leads to hood sex and that kinky shit. But first time sex with a new person is easy because of the electricity and mystery already charging the occasion.
>>
>>26448989
Gotcha
>>
>>26448989
Communication is very important I think.
I'm still a virgin, but if I'm ever going to have sex, and the other party I will sense is inexperienced or nervous, I will want to hold their hands and see watch their feet, and toes and face to sense any sort of discomfort. And communicate it out. Its more about finding the boundaries.
>>
>>26449064
Obviously, dont keep asking every second if everything is OK, but both parties should be 100% comfortable with each other. Sometimes a party might say "Yes everything is ok" but it might actually mean "No" they are just too shy to admit or they dont know.

I sometimes feel like a predator, but I love to be on top and I love the idea of how much trust the person must have for me to let me to some things. I love to gain trust.
>>
>>26446223
Foreplay and actually learning to enjoy it and do things you want to do. Seriously at this point the thing I enjoy most about sex is running my hands over a woman's smooth skin, teasing her and touching her and having her begging for PIV. Explore her body and try touching anywhere you take an interest in, and touch it in different ways. If I have my hands on her back I can do long slow strokes, big slow circles, trace little circles with my fingertips, gently scratch and squeeze her, etc. If I'm kissing her neck I can kiss, nibble, suck, lick, or lick and then exhale onto the wet patch. If we're kissing I can suck, nibble or lick her lips, trace my tongue around her teeth, brush my lips over hers, or tease her by moving in as if to kiss her then stopping about an inch away and putting up some resistance so she has to use some force to close the gap and kiss me. Words are important too, feels great to make a woman laugh or smile while you're making love by saying something sweet or funny/lewd. When you actually get to fucking you also don't just need to go to pound town (that does have its place), you can tease her clit with your cock, rotate your hips around, just fuck her shallowly, and play with pace, both for a bit of variety and to pace yourself.

Not exhaustive and you get the general idea. Foreplay and the majority of enjoyment are all about variety, however when it gets to the point either of you want to cum/are close to cumming consistency is key. If she says she's close when you're fucking don't suddenly start breaking out all the tricks just keep the pace, same way you probably don't want her to suddenly stop and start sucking your balls when you're close when getting a blowjob.

Again touch is so important, you can drive a woman absolutely crazy just by touching her back sensually, men can enjoy touch of supposedly non erogenous zones but it's at another level for women, don't ignore this fact.
>>
When you do doggy, put a big mirror in front of her so she can watch you pound her ass.
>>
>>26446997
i've done all those things and its not that fun
>>
>>26449095
before you do that though, I recommend you to jerk your dick off in front of the mirror and look yourself in the eyes, It's so strange. I sometimes do it.
>>
File: 1495727457456674.jpg (31 KB, 431x429)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>26446460
this
>>
>>26449064
Mmm I would just let her know you're a virgin. A chick is more than happy to tell you how to give her a dicking. There no point being an Elden Ring I terpreter of toe movements. Everyone's body is a little diffrent. But yea pay attention to her body and movements and just kind of react instinctual. It's more of a dance and less of a check list. You don't have to go in like a timid puppy or anything, if your fucking too hard or something she'll probably say. I tend to bite and pinch a little too hard sometimes.
>>
>>26449107
Bro?
>>
>>26450043
????
>>
>>26449107
based selfcest enjoyer
>>
>>26449095
i do this but in missionary so i can turn my head and look at my asshole.
>>
>>26450974
Tbh, I would fuck myself... I went even as far as recording a video of myself and then jerking off to it. I think I'm average looking guy, but I wish I could clone myself. A bit of a late night narcissism required. :)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.