[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I really thought this could have a happy ending. Now she's been texting her father over the past week that I've been abusive to her with yelling, neglecting to mention that she provoked me in the first place with physical violence and screaming like a fucking Banshee at the top of her lungs at every minor issue.
Just how fucked am I now? How likely is a lawsuit coming?
>>
>>26444631
>How likely is a lawsuit coming?
Probably not likely, but leave. And don't give me any bullshit excuses why you can't.
>>
>>26444698
She's squatting in my house, but I could probably tell her I'm going on a business trip (to which she'd ceaselessly argue that she wants to come with) then ghost. My only problem really is myself and my lingering feelings for her. I just gotta accept what her own friends have been telling me, that the honeymoon period wasn't the real her.
>>
>>26444631

>Just how fucked am I now?
Depends on whether other people believe her.
The further she goes through life acting this way, the smaller that group of people will become.

>How likely is a lawsuit coming?
The good news for you (and the bad news for genuine victims) is that it's notoriously difficult to prove this type of abuse. So even if you do end up in court, it will be anecdotal evidence with absolutely no meaningful or substantial proof of any type of abuse.
So, other than the inconvenience and costs associated with a visit to court, you should be all good.

>>26444733
with chicks like this, you've got no choice but to ghost them, bro.
like cut all those feelings up and bail. block her cell, block all the socials and expect that she will still be after you like a hungry aboriginal chasing a wallaby.
>>
>>26444631
I see a lot of lack of self-responsibility in this post. Have you tried apologizing for yelling and having a discussion with her about how she cannot be violent with you or scream? You should obviously leave but ghosting her and such is such a bitch move OP.

Take more accountability for your actions. Yelling is abusive. Just because "she started it" doesn't mean that yelling was out of your control, it was a choice you made and you must own it. In healthy relationships the only yelling is out of excitement or pleasure or occasional teasing, you don't yell to communicate anger or during an argument ever.
>>
>>26444631
Don't engage. Block on everything. Just completely cut contact altogether.

She will continue to bait you and provoke you.

DO NOT ENGAGE EVERY AGAIN. BLOCK ALL CONTACT, SET ALL SOCIAL MEDIA TO PRIVATE, IGNORE ANYTHING.
>>
BPD anon here.

BPDs are children. Giving them rational arguments alone doesn't cut it - they need to feel loved. Whatever kind of shit she throws at you you can fix it all just by telling her how much you love her and how much she means to you, then draw your boundaries in a gentle way, in a way that starts with "I want you to...X" like "I really want to go on this business trip alone, I can only focus when people I care aren't around, because when you're around I can't stop thinking about you and about doing Y with you" insert Y of your choice. Just imagine a tantrum throwing toddler and act as if you were comforting a baby. She'll love you.
>>
>>26444824
>just roll over and take it
BPD subhuman detected
>>
>>26444824
>apologize for raising your voice in a fight that she started
>>
>>26444824
I should probably explain the situation more. She was yelling and like, total wailing type thing that alerted neighbors who came near the house and I got numerous phone calls asking if we're alright. I was completely calm, full grey rock. Then my grandfather, whom I haven't heard from over a month, decided to call me and she got all up in my face screaming at her lungs thinking that its her best friend (who she was pissed off at). That's what provoked me. Keep in mind, I'd been experiencing similar episodes for the past month, and I haven't been able to get in touch with my family because I don't know if she'll decide to scream like a banshee.
Additionally, my boss called me and while I was on the phone, she'd start hurling insults and yelling at the top of her lungs intentionally for him to hear. She doesn't even know the guy, save by name, which was enough. I nearly got my ass fired over that incident.
Mind you, I have tried calming her down, but none of that shit worked well. She'd either call her dad and make subtle jabs that I'm being abusive, or attack me physically.
>>
>>26444831
this
>>
>>26444824
kill yourself freak
your whole family is waiting for sweet relief from your presence
>>
>>26444631
Not that likely she does this shit with every boyfriend and her family probably knows she’s the problem. You should walk and not look back
>>
>>26444824
What next, should OP bend over and get violently raped in the ass? He’s getting abused, he needs to get the fuck out safely.
>>
>>26447235
That
>>
>>26447376
It actually came close to a lawsuit, from her stories, with an old best friend of her's. She presented herself as a victim at first, claiming said best friend ruined things with her ex, but now I know better and I'm pretty sure similar shit happened there. More than likely she pulled the same sort of bullshit on her ex and her best friend and now she's presenting herself as the good guy.
>>
>>26444631
what?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.