[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1649275296009.jpg (83 KB, 1000x785)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
How do you deal with antis and people who harrass others over "problematic fiction"?
>>
>antis
Explain?
>>
>>26437936
People who harrass others over lolicon, shotacon, gore or bloody artworks, shipping two characters, etc etc.
>>
>>26437924
Whatever that is supposed to be, stop stressing out over literal made up buzzowords.
Whatever an "anti" is supposed to be, it's not real.
>>
>>26437924
ignore such freaks the earth is great enough to forget them forever...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyhdB0LIJqo
>>
>>26437949
Okay anti
>>
>>26437924
Don't discuss problematic fiction with them.
>>
>>26437924
You stop being a freak and get normal hobbies that aren't cooming.
>>
>>26437949
It's a term coined for people that this post is describing.
>>26437947
>>
>>26437924
Tag your work correctly then if they come across it that's on them for searching/not muting words that hurt their feefees
>>
>>26437924
Deal with them the same way Jap artists deal with them. Become a semi-anonymous online figure, protect your info at all cost and only publish your stories or drawings and things like ¨eat a latte today¨. If you think something is ¨too dangerous¨ use another name online to publish it like an alt account so you can still get clout in your main. If you can't do this it means you're just a filthy coomer or you were only in it for the clout.
>>
File: lol.jpg (590 KB, 1600x1200)
590 KB
590 KB JPG
>>26438902
Don't tell any normie irl about your work, it's going to be the same as twitch streamers telling their family members they play games for a living,
no one respects them no matter how hard they try because they are envious of the way they live (free).
take a look at these accounts
https://twitter.com/lililjiliijili
https://twitter.com/click_burgundy
https://twitter.com/umeaoki
>>
>>26437974
The irony of normies not realizing that "Getting a hobby" essentially means going off to study something autistically never ceased to amaze me. Besides, the only reason people do that kind of work is for complex social validation since people won't give them room to live just for being, despite most food production being automated. It's almost like we're ready for automation but boomers are addicted to collecting shitty pieces of green paper
>>
>>26438949
it's way more complicated than that, depending on where you live some of that work might be illegal and if it gets flagged and traced back to you they'll run a sting op
>>
>>26437924
The usual best method is to just accept that the works are regarded as problematic for a reason and that people are using them to work through their own life issues in a way that doesn't harm others. The usual argument of, "it's just a drawing," falls short, because the next question is, "if it's just a drawing, why do you find it sexually stimulating," and the answer that's been come to before is, "everything in your field of view is shapes, you recognize people by specific collections of shapes, but certain collections of shapes (child-body shapes) imply certain meanings about the person inhabiting those shapes. While anime is kind of notorious for playing with that line in taboo with the little-girl-is-a-thousand-year-old-dragon meme, people ultimately are forced to confront, when they look at it, that you're attracted to the visual indicators of what would normally indicate naivety and ignorance, of an abusable differential in experience. In fact, divorcing the shape from the intellectual state implied by it by saying the person in the little girl body is 1,000 might be worse, because once you divorce the persona from the form, the true hyper-fixation on the form becomes apparent. If you say the 1,000 year old can be anything, like a shapeshifter, why do they choose to be the little girl? Isn't that purely for the author's self indulgence to be explored in some way through the work?

The best way to deal with antis then, is to just own it, say yes it's problematic, yes this seems to be why, and if you don't know why you like it, own that too, and accept you might have some soul searching of your own to do. Everyone has that.

As for people making money from it. There's always been prostitutes. Drawing degenerate lewds is just another form of sex work
>>
>>26437924
You make sure no one can connect the problematic stuff back to your identity, or even your main art account. Seriously, you'll regret it if you don't.
For less problematic stuff, say you're a woman, and are using it to deal with your abusive past
>>
>>26437924
I don't even know what that gay shit is though I can infer based on the words. Sounds like something you're choosing to embroil yourself in by the company you keep, virtual or otherwise. So definitely you should defect and make cringe right wing content.
>>
>>26439551
I've been trying to do that.
>>
uwotm8
>>
>>26437924
Stay off twitter?
>>
>>26439221
I've thought about this a lot. If you look at who actually offends against children, about half of them are not actually pedophiles. I think this is also the case for people who consume loli hentai and stuff like that. There are also female anime fans who enjoy fantasizing as the small figure.

When I see these types of drawings I see two things. One is a depiction of a minor who is unambiguously a minor, the other is a depiction of a small girl who is ambiguous of age and doesn't necessarily look older or younger. They are often drawn with proportions that indicate secondary sexual characteristics, which is closer to normal male sexuality. We are in fact wired to like cute things and we are in fact wired to want to date women who are shorter than us.

I have firmly decided that stuff like this is some kind of kink. On superficial face of things it does not seem that way to the average person, but nerds and autists are always excessively pedantic. In fact autists have trouble stereotyping and probably truly see it as two separate things entirely. 99% guess that OP has autism and doesn't understand how things relate the same way antis do..
>>
>>26437924
Are you a incest fag? Sounds like something only they'll get pissed about
>>
>>26437924
Before the internet was flooded with normies these kinds of people were either ignored or mocked. This still works unless you're part of a "community" that's shit and listens to these people
>>
>>26437924
This topic is relevant to me as I'm like 60K words into a Fate fanfic that's filled with every degeneracy imaginable but is also set in locations I've been in real life. Plenty of people have lived there, so the real life location on its own shouldn't be enough, but if I add too much personal touches then theoretically you triangulate me so to speak, so I have to watch out.
>>
>>26437924
ignore fast
>>
Not OP but how to deal with this as a male? I want to draw cute girls but I don't see how I can do that without normies projecting their degeneracy on me.
>>
>>26437924
ignore them and don't give them an in by putting any personal info. the large majority of japanese coomers are practically anonymous. the sort of art you're probably interested in is niche anyways and this is common practice for anyone who isn't severely retarded.
>>26439221
severe autism but a clever way of gaslighting people into thinking they're sex workers and pedophiles. "actually bro, you're attracted to 'child shapes' so you're attracted to children, just do some soul searching and admit it."
>>
>>26442807
Don't use any real life information.
Ignore them.
It's that simple.
>>
You’ll get more sympathy from me. I would be more sympathetic towards artists who drew weird shit if they weren’t weirdos in other things like politics, but they are times 1000
>>
>>26445081
*you’ll get NO sympathy from me
Why should I sympathize with you when you kind of people assume all this shit about other things? Get fucked pedo, people only like your art because they see the elites running pedo rings and they’re like “oh I wish I could do that ):<“ like lolberts and cuckservatives do
>>
Bump
>>
>>26438073
You sound like a fag
>>
>>26438949
Nobody knows so far.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.