[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1641676907227.jpg (277 KB, 2396x1574)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
So I usually am very careful to not say stuff like nigger irl since I might be killed for it but now I have realized that many normies don't even seem to know the word kike. And I even stumpled upon people using that word just normally. Sooo kike is not a slur?
>>
>>25669786
It is but outside of America and Germany most people will not care.
>>
>>25669823
this

also french girls are the best. her smelling french is like 30% of the appeal. reminds me of when I was in school and everyone pretended to have opinions to be cool and mature, but they almost always ended up being some ridiculously childish shit
>>
File: 1641677043154.jpg (361 KB, 2577x2525)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>25669844
Checked.
>Ridiculously childish shit
You mean there were all boring liberals? I never knew that kike was so okay-to-say around the globe. I thought it would be similar to nigger. Of course never as powerful as bigger, but like at least let's cry holocaust powerful
>>
>>25669868
I hate these comics they make me violent
>>
>>25669786
Very, very - precisely as offensive as nigger. Only the truly ignorant don't realize that.
>>
>>25669916
They are the truth of this world anon, no one is ever truely altruistic unconditionally. Because why bother wasting resources with nothing to gain?
>>
File: brutal reality.jpg (109 KB, 720x960)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>25670961
Functional altruism exists wether or not true altruism doesn't. There are plenty of people out there who commit "selfless" acts or help people to their own detriment because unconsciously it makes them feel better about themselves. I would say that this is close enough to true altruism that it doesn't matter.
>>
Blondie is based. Blind girl is reincarnated hitler.
>>
>>25670980
Hate to break it to you but those "selfless" acts are usually done as a means of feeding the ego, whether its through clout and validation from their peers or by simply comparing themselves to the clearly inferior individual that is being helped. While you argue that this is enough I find it rather disgusting.
>>
>>25670939
No it's not. Nigger is in its own tier. Saying nigger automatically makes you a racist evil piece of shit on 95% of normies' heads. Kike is the next tier down. Really only Jews will whine and kvetch about it. As OP said, many normies don't know the word and are very ignorant about Jews in general.
>>
File: bat 3.png (1.28 MB, 1229x1222)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>25671012
then wallow in your disgust and continue to stew in hatred. If it's truly impossible for our brains to act purely altruistically then it is unrealistic to blame people for that. I'd prefer not to let a semantics argument ruin my day. Then again, I'm a rather firm egoist.
>>
>>25671028
Im not stewing in anything but my debts anon, nor am I wallowing in my disgust. How do you see nothing wrong with using people around you to fuel the ego under such pretenses? Would the self improvement of your ego really worth deminishing someone else's even if they are blind to it?
>>
File: batnana.png (431 KB, 558x464)
431 KB
431 KB PNG
>>25671085
>Would the self improvement of your ego really worth diminishing someone else's
depends on the benefit to my ego vs the negative impact on theirs from a utilitarian perspective with some overarching immovable morals in place.
>even if they are blind to it
Especially if they are blind to it. If it causes them no suffering than it may as well not matter at all. All that matters in this world is minimizing non useful suffering for yourself primarily, then subsequently for anyone else you can help along the way. We can realistically only try our best not to seriously hurt anyone else, however the fact that we will hurt others is an unfortunate fact of life. There's no way to avoid it outside of becoming a monk, and even then you are still hypothetically hurting those who's lives you could have improved had you led a normal life.
>>
>>25671012
>Hate to break it to you but those "selfless" acts are usually done as a means of feeding the ego, whether its through clout and validation from their peers or by simply comparing themselves to the clearly inferior individual that is being helped. While you argue that this is enough I find it rather disgusting.

You sound like a stupid child.

In December I gave like 300 dollars of toys to toys for tots in memory of a friend that passed that loved scifi and fantasy shit.

I also gave $200 in toys to a friend's son who's aunt was murdered.

Sometimes people just do nice shit because it's the right thing to do.
>>
File: bat 1.png (1.4 MB, 1150x1218)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>25671099
You're not wrong that his argument is reductive but you should come at this from a different angle. His point stands that even if you did this for the sake of helping others, on a neurochemical level you did it in order to affirm your own sense of ego. That's been proven in numerous scientific studies surrounding altruism (the works of George Price). What he's wrong about is that that should matter at all practically. Wether or not the action was committed on a technicality for selfish purposes, functionally it was still an altruistic act, and therefore it's essentially a semantics argument.
>>
>>25671096
>even then you are hurting those whos lives you could have improved had you led a normal life
Wow, I didnt think of it in such a way. Thanks anon

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.