[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Should you ask an ex you want back if she’s single? I don’t want to message her my feelings and get hit with a ‘I have a boyfriend…’
>>
>>25668885
Just do it, you’ll regret it if you don’t
>>
>>25668885
Don’t do it, you’ll regret it if you do
>>
>>25668885
no, try to move on. Tbh it depends how you split up (someone cheated?, "we are diffrent" etc) but try to not enter the same river (it's not the same, person you once loved is someone else)
>>
Exes are exes for a reason.
>>
>>25668885
I asked my ex back after some time and it’s been great ever since. It’s not for everyone but sometimes you just need some time apart to fix shit. I’d say go for it
>>
>>25668941
Biggest cope
>>
File: human-touch-machine.gif (223 KB, 499x485)
223 KB
223 KB GIF
>>25668941
>tfw my ex is an ex because her family didn't approve of her dating outsider her culture, and they were moving anyway
>>
Put your past behind you and learn from your mistakes, don't repeat them.

Doing the same thing over and over and getting a different result something something.
>>
>>25669174
>>25668944
>>25668940
>>25668936
No. I like her. There was no cheating, it was over her maturity and unwillingness to get naked in a LDR.
>>
I read a woman's studies book called "Women's way of Knowing" to learn this trick. She don't know who you or her boyfriend is.

You can possibly look like her boyfriend and sleep with her... she may not know the difference between men. Like we just look some way. :- )
>>
>>25669140
There u go
Should’ve known that from the get go
>>
>>25668926
>>25668936
The duality of man
>>
>>25668885
>>25668926
>>25668936
Don't not do it, OP. You'll not regret it if you do not don't do it not.
>>
>>25668885
I asked my ex at one point when I was horny. I said "Do you want to try something again?". The nice part about having a history, both physical and mental, is that you can skip that shy and awkward phase where you aren't comfortable enough to say what you want to say directly.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.