[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Umm hey I need help.... how do I remove a cats paw from my anus if it extended its claws?
>>
>>25668781
Anon what the fuck
>>
pinch the part of the scruff that makes them go limp
>>
Chop its paw off, and stick the rest of it into your butthole, cook the cat to teach other cats a lesson, as well as have yourself a meal... It should eventually come out...
>>
>>25668781
I hear it takes a crane to get it out
>>
Call the po po. They're experts at cat removal
>>
>>25668781
very carefully
>>
>>25668781
how did the story end?
also, how it began?
>>
>>25668781
You'll want a doctor to look it over, though they may charge you extra for the cat scan.
>>
>>25668781
pretty sure you might unironically have to kill the cat or risk bleeding out. You could potentially call an ambulance and try to have them sedate the cat but then you're likely in on animal abuse charges. I am not a doctor.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.