[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

They keep talking about sex and fucking and openly bragging about cheating on their wives and girlfriends. They always try to drag me into the conversation and ask me about what sex I’ve had it if I have a girlfriend. It’s disgusting and I’m just there to work. Even some of the women join the conversation like one cute shy girl was openly talking about fucking.

I hate society.
>>
I abhor it as well. Says alot about people when they can't leave it alone in a public setting, much less in the workplace.
>>
SEX SEX SEX LOOK AT ME I DID THE SEX MUCH WOW AM GREAT CUZ I DID THE SEX LIKE A MONIEY SEXSEXSEX
>>
>>25668534
People here brag about cheating and seeing prostitues when they’re married too. It depresses the hell out of me
>>
just report it. you don't have to put up with any sexual talk at work, period. the law is in favor of your point of view
>>
>>25669072
> just report it.

No way, I’m not a woman. That would make me worse than them
>>
>>25669130
no it wouldn't. bad policies written in a way that can be wielded against degenerates are freebies to take advantage of. they made the world this way, so they get to live in it. upstanding non degenerates don't have a problem with snitching when it upholds actual morality, only ghetto gangsters
>>
>>25669130
lmao how the fuck you gonna start a thread with a Hitler pic and be against reporting degenerates?
>>
>>25669156
>>25669148

I don’t want to be some bitch that complains about banter, i don’t have a vagina after all.
>>
>>25669156
You wouldn't understand.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.