[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: emo anime hoe.jpg (113 KB, 730x1000)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
I'm a 18f lesbian (thought bi before like a year ago and still kinda in denial) goth 5 with a 10/10 male /fa/ fag oneitis who i'm platonically in love with and i want to be close with him but i think he thinks i have a crush on him so i'm
also he used to mentally abuse me in highschool and started dangling it in my face because he has bpd but it's like 2.5 years later and he reached out to me a year ago and he's an angel now but i'm still traumatized by that+other shit in my life
i think it's over for me
>>
i dont really give af
>>
>>25668396
sorry i'm high
*so i'm pretty sure he's like slightly uncomfortable to get platonically close to me because of that. BUT IT'S LITERALLY RIGHT OF HIM TO THINK THAT BECAUSE I BASICALLY DO HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM IT'S JUST A TRAUMABOND COMBINED WITH A MENTALLY ILL OBSESSION AND BEING IN DENIAL ABOUT BEING A LESBIAN LMAO
>>
>>25668408
i almost posted this on r9k be grateful i keep my attention seeking posts on adv
>>
>>25668414
also i have like 5 mental illnesses (diagnosed not fake i promise) and i'm retarded so i'm a super senior
>>
>>25668396
>18f lesbian (thought bi before like a year ago and still kinda in denial) goth 5 with a 10/10 male /fa/ fag oneitis who i'm platonically in love with
half my brain melted from reading this
>>
>>25668448
it's literally as retarded as it sounds
>>
just come out as lesbian to him.
also probably don't entiirely trust him. he seems suspicious with the bpd thing, at any moment he could turn into an asshole no?
>>
>>25668482
i fucking know, i trust him not to like outright hurt or betray me buti don't trust him not to like. emotionally betray me or abandon me
also i have severe ocd about my appearance (to the extent that rn i'm in recovery for a nose job) and i need him to think i'm attractive because of the ocd and because of like compulsive heterosexuality and whatever
>>
>>25668482
i'm considering it but idk how to be like hi so basically yes i actually have been in love witth you thewhole time (there's been like. sexual and romanitc tension in the past around the abusive hs era) but also i'm a lesbian but alsoi can't make eye contact with you because i'm so insecure and also i wanna be your best friend forever. like that sounds psychotic
>>
Girls who go from bi to lesbian in a relationship with me make me feel like I was ugly. I feel like I've become this mean horrendous monstrosity to women if she turns into a lesbian in a relationship with me. Or I've become extremely boring and dull... Just the thoughts are endless of what I believe happens if a girl denies me like that. I feel extremely inadequate that what I need to provide to a woman is impossible.
>>
>>25668532
also i feel like it won't even change anything like i'm still gonna be just as shy and awkward and just as nervous around him so what's even the point
>>
>>25668546
i don't think he likes me. he like lead me on in the past and like sent a curouscat or whatever saying i was cute and he would kiss me but then he negged me about my apperance so
>>
>>25668396
> he used to mentally abuse me in highschool and started dangling it in my face because he has bpd
i fucked this up bc i'm high i meant
he used to mentally abuse me in highschool and started dating the girl i was in love with and then started dangling it in my face and like fucking negging me because he has bpd
>>
>>25668396
What's a "goth 5"? That sounds like some sort of classification lmao!
>>
>>25668668
like i'm mildly hot and emo so it's like half over for me
>>
>>25668396
So are you asking advice for? I don't see any question.
>>
>>25668396
Yes it's over. You should kill yourself, that's the possible advice anyone give to you.
>>
>>25668700
just like wtf do i do do i come out and risk it like being weirder than it is
>>
Cheer up, you are just a kid. Life gets better.
>>
>>25668396
Nice blogpost. This is an advice board, you didnt ask for advice. Go back to plebbit, retard.
>>
>>25668788
Come out as lesbian. One and done
>>
This was a shit TEDtalk
>>
>>25668396
>I'm a 18f lesbian
Abused kid, got it. Get help before it is too late.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.