[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 86927596038578.png (54 KB, 221x222)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
Last thread: >>25666703

No evolutionary theory here, please.
>>
File: 1642205401513.png (494 KB, 1200x605)
494 KB
494 KB PNG
Women, do you get lonely?
>>
Women, thoughts on guys who rant about alpha males and beta males?
>>
>>25668353
I don't understand why lonely people get cats, they're so aloof. If you want something clingy and dependant to mutually shower in affection, get a dog.
>>
can you grow to like anal?
>>
>>25668364
Annoying.
>>
>>25668365
Lonely people relate to cats more, since cats like to walk/hunt alone.
>>
>>25668365
Dog people aren't lonely, they don't need that emotion support.
Cat people pick cats because they think it fits their personality, except their personality is shy and aloof so they end up just being shy and aloof together.
>>
>>25668353
Yes.

>>25668365
Because a dog loves you no matter what. A cat doesn't. It makes it more genuine.
>>
File: 14qqyqahpw771.jpg (41 KB, 640x748)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>25668364
Super cringe, just masculinisation of special snowflake syndrome.
But my ex recently started posting sigma male bullshit lol, and I know he's not a COMPLETE moronic douche, so I'm inclined to be a little more forgiving. To a degree, I think it has the potential to be about as harmless as star signs are for women, and I understand that the typical modern man could use a boost in his sense of identity. And if that identity involves clinging to perceived supremacy over other men, then at least that hopefully acts as a distraction from their potential sense of supremacy over women or other races. But at the moment it's all still too linked with its PUA origins for comfort for me.
>>
Women, do you like your foot getting licked? I’ve seen it in a few places and am wondering how widespread it is.
>>
>>25668368
Yes. Especially if you go into it with a bad attitude/assuming you won't like it.
>>
Women, what's your opinion on frail men that would never ever hold any controversial views or opinions on order to not be "problematic"?
>>
Is it tryhard to wear cologne on a coffee date?
>>
File: 1610748050843.png (917 KB, 847x503)
917 KB
917 KB PNG
>>25668340
What women think about gamer men physique?
That's how peak performance looks like.
>>
>>25668423
I personally don't like these type of men, but I'm on 4chan, so I'm not your typical woman anyway
>>
>>25668353
Yep.
>>25668364
Laughable.
>>25668401
I'm not against it, I guess. But biting pantyhose like that is a good way to get them ripped.
>>25668423
Do these men actually exist, or is it just a /pol/ caricature?
>>25668433
Pls be shopped.
>>
>>25668443
>Do these men actually exist,
Are you trying to imply that 80% of plebbit isn't full of these creatures?
>>
>>25668430
Nah, just don't overdo it. You don't need a justification to smell nice.
>>
>>25668439
How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>25668423
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el0IR0YbBC4
>>
>>25668449
Yeah. I've never met one.
>>
File: file.png (619 KB, 1200x720)
619 KB
619 KB PNG
>>25668456
Wubba Zubba Zub!
>>
>>25668423
Doesn't it depend on why? Being a neo-nazi to own the libs isn't attractive at all.
>>
>>25668463
That's ironic considering the entire website is literally dictated by being an agreeable fart sniffer
>>
>>25668475
Leave it then, mate.
>>
>>25668474
>Being a neo-nazi
These days simply saying, "I don't think we should treat illegal immigration like it's no big deal and have sanctuary cities" gets you labeled a "neo-nazi" by a small minority of raving children, and men there is no shortage of men that are completely spineless, so this works on them.

>>25668480
I have, and now those safe space fags have come over to here when they get inevitably banned for nothing
>>
>>25668364
Cringest thing ever

>>25668401
If it’s a guy i’m into he can do almost anything and I won’t care

>>25668430
Do u wear it everyday? Doesnt even matter. She will hold no strong opinion on it and if you end up dating eachother she will have forgotten at worst or remember it fondly and think it was endearing and you can tell her u asked this question on 4channel and laugh about it together
>>
>>25668487
>If it’s a guy i’m into he can do almost anything and I won’t care
The fuck? So if he suddenly starts pissing in your butt you don’t mind? Have some standards.
>>
>>25668394
I really doubt this even though people say it all the time. House cats aren't suddenly going to survive out on the streets, maybe they have a higher chance of it but there's a big difference between house cats and feral cats.
>>
>>25668401
>Women, do you like your foot getting licked? I’ve seen it in a few places and am wondering how widespread it is.
Never tried, but I'd imagine it is somewhat ticklish. I'd think it's weird, though.
>>
>>25668443
>Do these men actually exist, or is it just a /pol/ caricature?
They're called nerds and oversocialized male autists.
>>
>>25668497
>House cats aren't suddenly going to survive out on the streets
That's not at all related to what I said.
>>
>>25668506
Kek I remember years ago I made a FB post about how I don't find black women attractive and there was a bunch of beta males screaming at me about black queens or whatever. Seriously one of the most pathetic things I ever witnessed
>>
>>25668494
Ok that’s like an outlying case. I said ALMOST anything. That would be on the no list
>>
>>25668475
A lot of it, but not all.
>>
>>25668574
Yeah any extremely obscure sub with barely anyone in it. Other than that the site literally has a rule that anal retentive modding must be involved or the sub gets banned.
>>
>>25668584
Yeah. Just like 4chan, there's a mound of shit to dig through before you find the gems.
>>
How do I provide the same things to a woman that a lesbian can? Things like having empathy,
a sense of humor, getting her, those sorts of things.
>>
Women, do you think Chris Moltisanti is hot? I think I might look like him.
>>
>>25668593
That has nothing to do with the fact that you have to be an agreeable douchebag to even use plebbit
>>
Women do you like it when your guy gets around shirtless? e.g. while getting ready to go out, or after waking up while eating breakfast etc
>>
>>25668608
That premise isn't true, though.
>>
>>25668606
Eh... face looks too much like a lumpy potato.
>>25668612
Yeah, eye candy is nice. I think both genders like seeing the other fresh out of the shower.
>>
>>25668608
Yes, Im an extremely dominant man and even into BDSM a bit, and I really hate it when women want me to be submissive instead. I was once with a girl that didn't want me to touch her while she blew me, then refused to do any positions with her bent over or on all fours. I pulled her hair a little and she scolded me so then I pretended I got whiskey dick and went to sleep. It's not like I'm always Christian Grey or some shit, but fuck that.
>>
>>25668595
Women generally don't want those things from men. Not to the degree they want them from other women.

Girls want a man who is emotionally open and vulnerable with them, but they also EXPECT you to be the man who's an emotional rock and chooses to be stoic more than not. The only time women want you to be more empathetic is at the exact moments they want it, and the other 98% of the time they want the masculine man's man who lets everything bounce off him and remains unwavering.
>>
women,
have you ever cold approached a guy you liked?
>>
>>25668595
You can try, but any attempt will be a pale imitation of the same thing from a woman.
We know that men are faking it. But compassion springs from women naturally.
>>
>>25668595
>getting her
unless you have a vagina, you can't really relate to a huge part of the female experience...
>>
>>25668595
Read beyond mars and Venus by John Gray
>>
My female friend came over to work on a group project we have- there are other people in the group but she showed up first. A big basis of our friendship is making fun of each other in a lighthearted way nothing actually mean. Today when she arrived she said “wow anon you’re dressed slutty today” I was wearing shorts and a tee shirt. When I thought about this afterwards I thought maybe she meant in a flirty way? Does it sound like I’m jumping to conclusions or is that a flirty remark to make?
>>
>>25668614
Please. Any dissemination from their narrative either gets met with bans or "You cannot respond unless you wait 9 minutes"
>>
Question for both I guess,
should I shave/trim my chest and/or lower belly hair? It looks like pic related but a little wispier.
>>
Do femanons have the same visceral hatred at being laughed at by a man as men do with women?
>>
Both genders, how would you feel if someone lowered their standards (I.E settled) before getting with you in a relationship? My gal friends all settled for their long term Bfs and it kind of make me uneasy.
>Gal 1
Only dates brunettes with nice facial hair. Fails after trying for 2 years. Says she decided to date her current guy (blonde chubby ftt guy) cause he can get her free stuff with a hobby she has (he works professionally in said hobby).
>Gal 2
Probably the most attractive. Bad personality, talks shit about everyone inc her friends. She loses most of her friends cause of her attitude. Constantly tells everyone how she accidentally sleeps with people (or her boss). Covid hits so she can't go out and has no real friends. Starts dating a successful chubby guy after trying to date "guys in her league", as she described it, and failing. Probably cause her bad personality. She moves to another state, stays in a LDR with him and makes it an open relationship. Big oof.
>Gal 3
This white gal would only date fit black guys. No issue with that, to each their own. They were definitely on the physically attractive side, just all your typical fuck boy bros. But after trying none stop for ~3 years, she decides that it must be cause that's the way black guys are. Decides to date tall skinny white dude
>Gal 4
Hardcore partier. 3-4 nights a week out till 2 in the morning. Has this one guy constantly chasing her. Always rejects him and she tries dating other people. After none of them work out, she gives in and dates this other guy since she can't find anyone else.

All of them are late 20s/early 30s. So that whole biological clock I think impacted it. But it would not make me too happy to know that I was someone's last choice after exhausting other options. Even if they did eventually fall in love. I'm sure guys do it too mind you, so not saying women only do this. It just certainly seems common at this age that people "settle".
>>
>>25668660
I have no idea what you mean about "their narrative". I just post in small hobby communities.
>>
>>25668654
Definitely a flirty joke, but told in a way that she has plausible deniability to say it's just a joke. Have you ever said anything remotely similar to her?
>>
File: 400.png (15 KB, 882x758)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>25668643
>>
>>25668650
I would like to save my money.
>>
>>25668660
Sounds like a problem you only have if you argue about politics there. I stay far away from that.
>>
>>25668670
God I hate americans
>>
>>25668654
>I was wearing shorts and a tee shirt
TIL I'm a turbo slut.
>>25668661
Shave what? If you look like pic related there's nothing there, mate.
>>
>>25668649
>>
>>25668686
What makes you say this is an American only trait/behavior?
>>
>>25668691
>there's nothing there
Haha ha, very funny. That's the thing, it's not particularly hairy at all, the question is if it's worth leaving this little long patch of hair or just getting rid of it and going smooth.
>>
>>25668634
??? I don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>>25668697
not saying it is, but your post just screams america
>>
>>25668595
Not a lot of lesbians I know are any of those things desu.
>>
>>25668661
I think the line of hair on the upper chest is a bit weird. But hair leading downwards to the genitals is great.
>>
>>25668702
He's right, I can attest to this too. Women say they want emotionally vulnerable/open men, but in reality being anything but stoic always brings conflict
>>
>>25668672
r/all
>>25668685
Thats complete bullshit. I recently just abandoned the Detroit Red Wings hockey subreddit because everyone there "including the mods" push vaccines and gay shit more than actual Hockey. One time the fucking GM made a comment about covid testing being ridiculous and the mods banned anyone who even talked about it
>>
>>25668595
Anon, I think what you’re describing is just a good friend
>>
>>25668670
Guys can go longer before settling. But yeah stuff like that is why I refuse to get into a relationship until I lose weight and put on certain amount of muscle mass. I'm not gonna be anyone's choice.
>>
>>25668640
“Cold approach” means they’re a literal stranger, right? How can I like someone if I know nothing about them?
>>
>>25668667
I dunno. I don’t think it’s happened to me before. Men are too scared of offending me.
>>
>>25668715
Oof, I’m not brave enough to use r/all without a hazmat suit.
And I think any hockey team subreddit is still pretty big and active, right? I’ve found that any subreddit over a certain size is awful, no matter the subject.
>>
>>25668726
>“Cold approach” means they’re a literal stranger, right?
Generally it does, it's stupid. Nobody normal dates that way.
>How can I like someone if I know nothing about them?
This is where your logic fails though. You aren't supposed to "like" someone before you date him, you're supposed to be attracted and want to know more. Casual dating is how you're supposed to get to where you like the guy.
>>
>>25668606
Yeah I reckon
>>
>>25668743
>Generally it does, it's stupid. Nobody normal dates that way.
Yeah but if you're abnormal people don't even try to help you date the normal way, they just tell you to go talk to strangers. Is it any wonder that PUA sells?
>>
>>25668401
i love having my feet massaged and touched in any way, apparently feet and genitals are next to each other in your brain map or something, i dont know if its true but i do know i could orgasm from it
unfortunately guys that are really into feet tend to be weird
>>
>>25668720
I know how I can be a good friend to men, but I don't know with women. Me and the guys can play a video game together and tease each other to get each other to laugh and try to help each other in each situation in life. With women, I don't think I could do that. I remember overhearing a conversation with a girl that she was extremely bored when she went to a guy's house when he stayed on a computer 24/7. I don't want that to happen. The thing is though I don't know what "it" is. I could change it to sports, and I'd have the same issue.
>>
>>25668640
I can't feel that strongly about anyone I don't know.
>>
>>25668743
Huh, I see. Everyone I’ve dated has been a longtime friend, so anything less than that seems unrealistic to me.
>>
>>25668742
70,000 people yeah i guess
>>
State gender and if you prefer straight hair or curly hair?
>>
>>25668654
You’re a guy right? It’s not necessarily flirting just a joke.
>>
>>25668759
Male
A slight curl is nice but very slight.
>>
>>25668401
Licked by my cat, sure… never tried it with a human though
I don’t have long elegant toes and high arches or whatever, so I don’t think I have very good feet
>>
>>25668756
Yeah, the cutoff is like 5,000 lol. Past that, you might as well post on /sp/, it’s more fun.
>>
>>25668754
At least for guys, going after longtime friends is generally considered a bad move. The odds of success diminish greatly, and the lost time investment from failure is insane. Plus proximity tends to blind you to things that should have been red flags the whole time, and leads you to go for things you wouldn't have in a more normal dating arrangement. That can be a whole lot of trouble.
>>
>>25668759
F
Dating a curly haired guy so I’m biased
>>
>>25668754
>dating a longtime friend
You realize that signals to ALL your male friends that they should be flirting with you, right? You’re actively hurting your friendships.
>>
File: 1602896510035.jpg (124 KB, 1280x960)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>ask crush to do something
>he does it
>talk crushes ear off
>he sits there and listens
>make crush food
>he eats it
Men, we aren't even dating, why are you spoiling my stupid ass? lmao
>>
>>25668809
Shut up and continue to pay attention to him. It's all he has going for him.
>>
>>25668759
F,
straight or wavy. Hard to find a guy who pulls of curls
>>
>>25668809
>>make crush food
>>he eats it
How is this spoiling you? If anything it's you spoiling him.
>>
>>25668809
He's either attracted to you or thinks you're an interesting person to listen to. Most likely the former.
>>
>>25668759
Male, curly looks nice on women.
>>
>>25668759
F
Straight to wavy
>>
>>25668783
>lost time investment from failure
I mean, isn’t having a good friend worth the investment? It kinda hurts to think that I’d be considered a “poor time investment” to a friend just because I won’t have sex with them. It means they never actually liked spending time with me, they were just waiting to fuck me.

>>25668795
Maybe, but I haven’t noticed any changes in behavior. Every time, I was the one to ask them out.
>>
>>25668831
>I mean, isn’t having a good friend worth the investment? It kinda hurts to think that I’d be considered a “poor time investment” to a friend just because I won’t have sex with them. It means they never actually liked spending time with me, they were just waiting to fuck me.
This is the typical female reaction to finding out a male friend likes you.

The problem is that when you tell a girl you like her, there's no going back. If you're rejected it's next to impossible to have a pleasant friendship. It can take months or years to become normal friends again. And it's not 100% on the guy's back either, the girl's behavior often changes as well.
>>
Women do you like guys with strong banter game?
>>
>>25668846
I have the potential to rev up my city/hispanic attitude, so as long as it's not over-the-top, it's fine.
>>
>>25668643
Guess I’ll go gay
>>
>>25668835
>The problem is that when you tell a girl you like her, there's no going back.
Call me arrogant, but I assume all my male friends like me already, so being told that isn’t a game-changer for me. I do my best to treat them the same, even if they act sad for a while.
>>
>>25668849
>hispanic attitude
Very american.
>>
>>25668743
I think there’s a gap in understanding here, where “someone I like” means something very different to men and women.
>>
>>25668862
Not at all.
>>
My sister birthday's coming up, she has been really depressed recently due to some guy harassing her online. She told me she just wants to spend some alone time with me because I really know her and can sure cheer her up, but mom insist on making a big party and invite all the family, my sister doesn't want any of that, she wants quiet.
I certainly can't just take her out from her own birthday party, but I'm thinking on buying some all inclusive tickets somewhere and spend a few days of quiet just us two. Wdyt?
>>
For everyone here
What does marriage mean for you?
>>
>>25668871
How old is your sister?
>>
>>25668759
Male
Straight hair.
>>
>>25668835
lol. Sorry to break it to you, but a guy confessing his romantic interest isn’t some earth-shattering event. Girls swat down multiple confessions per week, even if they’re only semi-attractive.
So really, guys should just shoot their shot. It might feel like a huge and dangerous move, but for the girl, it’s just another day.
>>
>>25668835
men and women can't be friends
>>
>>25668882
>>
>>25668759
M, straight but it's not really a deal breaker.
>>
Women into older guys, what exactly are you attracted to in daddies? Also how much older?
>>
>>25668895
I can’t decide if this is inspiring or soul-crushing
>>
Girls, do you get embarrassed for guys that ask you out?

What is the general feeling when a guy asks you out?
>>
>>25668871
Does your mother know how your sister feels?
>>
>>25668925
Yeah but she always forces what she wants on all the family, doesn't really respect others, she still treat us like kids
>>
>>25668899
Is she fat?
>>
>>25668921
>Girls, do you get embarrassed for guys that ask you out?
No.
>What is the general feeling when a guy asks you out?
I feel nothing if there was no conversation prior or if I wasn't crushing on them first.
>>
>>25668946
She's as slender as a stick, what do you care?
>>
>>25668875
F
>emotionally, financially stable
>open to kids and/or pet
>able to bee yourself with so
>get along with future in-laws
>at least 1 year in relationship
It ain’t happening to me for at least another year because it is too early to consider right now. If or when it happens it would be small. Depending on partner’s religion I would do it in church but I really want to make it small.
>>
>>25668831
Yeah, there's a big difference between 'realising something has organically grown between you and a friend' and 'if I befriend this girl now, maybe in 5 years she'll let me sniff her toes.' The latter is premeditated false friendship, which seems to be what anon was referring to. A lot of very young, unconfident guys do this kinda shit because they don't know how to ask a girl out, so they accidentally end up friends with her when they secretly wanted more from the start.

>>25668835
Things becoming awkward after one friend reveals unrequited feelings is the problem you're describing, but there's still the presumption of a genuine friendship underneath it.
The problem being described in the previous couple of posts is a guy who had feelings from the very beginning and only pretended to be friends until he got the courage to ask for a date.
>>
>>25668931
Consider establishing better boundaries and boycotting the party with your sister.
>>
>>25668957
>what do you care?
idk...
Would you bang her if she wasn't your sister?
>>
>>25668846
Yeah I think so, since it’s talking to me like a human. Agreeing with everything I say is pathetic, and disagreeing with everything is annoying, but quality bantz is the perfect middle ground.
>>25668871
Aw, that’s sweet. You’re a good sibling. I think that’s a great present.
>>25668875
It’s a piece of paper that makes your taxes more complicated.
>>25668921
Not embarrassed, unless they make some huge extravagant show of it. I’ve developed a sixth sense for when a guy likes me and is planning to ask me out, so I can practice turning him down nicely (or accepting) ahead of time.
>>
>>25668965
Like that's gonna make my sister feel any better
>>25668971
I don't feel any lust towards her, she's my sister, I adore her, I'll die and kill for her
>>
Is someone a bimbo if they're generally a very intelligent and well-spoken person BUT they have trouble understanding complicated math problems?

>tfw I tried explaining to my girlfriend over text how to do this math problem she's struggling with and she just replied with a picture of an anime girl with swirly eyes
>tfw I think she might be a bimbo now
>>
>>25668875
Just some legal bullshit.
>>
>>25668981
Women are generally not good at abstract reasoning, cut her some slack.
>>
>>25668979
But I mean if she wasn't your sister? Would you find her hot?
>>
>>25668875
I could either put it in sappy or autistically technical terms, but they'd both make me cringe while writing them out. The key point for both is that the modern devaluation of marriage, and of what marriage supports, is completely repulsive to me.
>>
>>25668981
No, because that definition would make me a bimbo too, and I’m a guy lol
Math is just incomprehensible for some people, but I’m great at writing and speaking
>>
>>25668875
F.
Holy matrimony under God,
Love and trust with my partner,
Starting a family,
Supporting my husband and adopting his beliefs
Caring for my children
Ensuring everyone is emotionally taken care of
Ensuring behind the scenes we have no financial issues or hangups
Tax returns

I'm surprised I'm not married yet, but I have not met any man in person who is interested in me.
>>
>>25668983
This
>>
>>25668997
Sounds like 10/10 marriage material so I guess you're just too ugly to be given a chance.
>>
>>25668997
>>25668961
how are you gals?
>>
>>25669007
>I guess you're just too ugly to be given a chance.
I'm not ugly, I literally haven't been outside enough to meet a man who is interested in me.
>>
>>25669007
you type like you smell
>>
>>25668997
Same here girl, and I also rarely leave the house. Maybe we’re just too naive and guys like this don’t exist.
>>
>>25669011
Are you NEET?
>>25669015
I smell of soap because I just took a shower.
>>
File: a45.jpg (91 KB, 1000x1003)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>wow anon! You look like a professor in your new profile pic!
>lol, and is that good or bad?
>Hahahahahaha It's good! :)9
b-bros...?
>>
>>25669034
Send a dick pic.
>>
>>25669034
The proper response is "Thanks."
>>
>>25669034
>See me after class ;)
>>
>>25669017
Or maybe they just don’t exist inside your house
>>
>>25669007
I hate this meme so much.
>>
>>25669046
That is really clever
>>
>>25668670
Yeah no. I get that as a woman you have a shit ton of pressure to woo guys and have a guy in your life, but having confidence and high self esteem means you don't need someone 24/7.
I should add there's a difference between giving everyone a chance, not judging a book by it's cover, and being with every tom dick and harry.

I don't think sex itself is bad but I do think how you go about it matters.
>>
>>25668997
>>25669017
Im interested, are you in USA?
>>
>>25669046
I really don't get using these one liners. Do most women like them?
>>
>>25668961
>married 1 year into relationship

Women are fucking insane. You wonder why men are afraid of commitment.
>>
>>25669057
What meme?
>>
>>25669077
If you have to ask on 4chan, they aren’t interested
>>
>>25669082
not a woman, but she did say "at least" 1 year. Statistically, 2-3 years is best. Beyond that there is almost no additional return for a huge investment of one's youth on each relationship, while most of the instability is gone by waiting 2 years.
>>
>>25668368
Guy here.
My dilgent attention to my hemorrhoid got me to the point where I'd try assplay when I used to be skittish af.
I think it applies.
>>
>>25669082
If you haven't married a woman after at max 2 years you're wasting her time and yours. Men who think they need to know a woman for 5+ years is retarded. She's not going to change after a year.
>>
>>25668981
fucking what?
>>
>>25669089
That someone decent who isn't in a relationship MUST be ugly. It's another baseless meme that only encourages insecurities and ridiculous complexes.
>>
>>25669099
I know this is bait but I'm taking it. A year is the minimum because that's EXACTLY the point where people change. Waiting another year also has a similar effect because it's where you get to see whether either of you is going to get too comfortable and let yourselves go. At MINIMUM you want to wait 2 years to get engaged, and if I got engaged that soon I'd be waiting another year to get married.
>>
>>25669046
YES!
OP do this. It's flirty, but it's clever and subtle enough that she can enjoy it even if she's not into you.
>>
>>25669099
Passionate attraction dies in 2-3 years normally unless you make effort to extend it. Those are basically free hormones and don’t tell you how well you’ll do after that.
>>
>>25669106
>At MINIMUM you want to wait 2 years to get engaged, and if I got engaged that soon I'd be waiting another year to get married.
The single most brainlet take ITT
>>
>>25668981
cute
>>
File: 5yxs23.jpg (53 KB, 500x896)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Femanons, how would you feel if a man asked to court you?
As in he literally said that when asking you out, and not just let's go get a coffee together
>>
Is autistic/"deep in thought" body language a turn off or way to make you feel uncomfortable? I am almost constantly thinking and only ever relax and gain naturality when I feel someone is actually happy to talk. People describe me as intelligent looking.
>>
>>25669105
I didn't say that though, she said herself that nobody is interested in her, not that she is single out of choice.
>>
>>25668365
t. Never owned a cat
>>
>>25669106
Nope. This is why marriages and relationships fail. You're just dragging the other person along and each month you don't propose they start to want nothing to do with you. Marriage is a journey, you enjoy it when you're young and grow into a family when you're old. Waiting for them to *change* is a waste of time. You love them or you don't, period. You're not going to love them even more after a year. It's already scientific fact that the *spark* and novelty of the relationship fades after around 6 months, so if the next 6 months suck, then you can end the relationship.
>>
>>25669115
NTA but sometimes you're ahead of the train in life, or want on a different train. Where I was born does not have the type of people I feel a connection with, neither does it contain people around my age all that interested in having children or pursuing something outside of here like me.

It'd be weird to enter a relationship when we know where we're going and where we are are two different things.
>>
>>25668340
Thank you to the anons who helped me earlier.
I have a follow up question for women:
How shitty is it to make platonic friends with people online, including women, and not tell your ltr gf about them because she has periods of heightened insecurities and it will set her off? Not hiding, just not volunteering the info.
I realize it's a non-zero amount of shitty but how bad with a 1 being shrug-worthy and a 10 being castration-worthy?
>>
File: 1642213701817.png (51 KB, 660x574)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
Women, if a guy helped you a lot for free, but asked nothing in return, he's also handsome and you know he's a virgin, would you fuck him as a thanks?
>>
>>25669115
>she said herself that nobody is interested in her
I didn't even say this. I said I haven't met anyone in person yet, and then said it's probably because I didn't go outside much. I'm single out of choice because I haven't found the connection. I'm not desperate.
>>
Women, do you consciously know that a guy gets girls and/or has a girlfriend, or is it subconscious?
Because you definitely notice.
>>
>>25668875
Male
Like the welding term. Two become one, forever and irreversibly. You can't separate them you can only destroy one thing that has been created and create two new broken pieces.
>>
>>25668875
It meant happiness and getting a family together. Emotional Support. Helping each other grow together in life. Now it means pain, since mine ended two weeks ago.
>>
Men do you hit on ugly girls when you want to get laid? I been thinking about cold approach and feel like ugly girls would be easiest way to get laid
>>
>>25669112
I would look at him strangely and ask if he was roleplaying as a medieval knight

>>25669114
It’s better than “scanning the room for pussy” body language

>>25669142
No, why would I ruin a perfectly good orbiter?

>>25669147
I think I know because he acts more confident/less desperate
>>
>>25669170
No, because I'm not a manwhore or a sociopath.
>>
>>25669170
You fuck bitches with Down Syndrome? What the fuck man
>>
>>25669170
No, I don't sleep with women I don't plan to commit with.
>>
>>25669171
Lol I like how you say less desperate as if every guy acted on some level if desperateness.

What are some funny desperate behaviors you notice?
>>
>>25669170
No, I hit on them when they're cool or give off that special vulnerable vibe. Going after girls that don't do it for you is like, I dunno...eating kale.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 211x238)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Females, why the hell you'd ask a single guy why he's single?
>>
>>25669179
I know, right? He's really dating above his class.
>>
How depressed are you from covid?
>>
>>25669171
>e acts more confident/less desperate
What does this look like in the context of being able to spot guys who get girls?
>>
>>25669205
Not at all. Except for having to wear face mask nothing have changed.
>>
>>25669198
Okay I have done this SO MANY TIME. Every time I'm talking to a fit muscular handsome as fuck white guy and he's single, I ask why or how they are still single; and when they say they didn't know girls liked them when they were younger, I immediately say I don't believe them.

You are too sexy and nice to be single if you're talking to me.
>>
>>25669212
You don't feel any sadness at being unable to drive anywhere you want and talk with people? Sure, I'm pretty shy, but I miss seeing theater performances, hanging out at my local cafe, meeting with my few friends, going to parties to talk about my favorite topics and hear others talk...
>>
>>25669209
>>25669189
>>25669171
>I think I know because he acts more confident/less desperate
As a guy, I immediately knew what this meant. Talking to women isn't a big deal. They're just people. There's absolutely nothing hinging on the conversation. That energy is unmistakably different from a guy who is trying to get somewhere with a woman, even if he's not trying that hard.
>>
We got some low test pussies in this forum. Eww ugly girls. I bet none of you are getting laid. And when I say ugly girls I am referring to girl in the 4-6 range which you losers can’t even get
>>
>>25669205
Didn't affect me, now I have an excuse to isolate myself since I'm asocial.
>>
>>25669224
>4-6 range
People who use numbers to rank attractiveness are delusional. There a huge difference between ugly and being a normal looking person.
>>
>>25669209
nta, but it’s as simple as just ignoring women. A single man will hang onto every word she says, even if he’s not consciously desperate, because his attention is helplessly drawn to her.
But a man with a woman of his own is more fulfilled than that, and is able to resist another girl’s feminine charms.
>>
How angry would you be if you told your gf to be friends with a guy and he ended up making a move on her? I told him I was sus but he thought I was silly. Trying to see how prepared I should be for later.
>>
>>25669218
Nta but aside from theater, parties, and concerts, I'm fine.

>being unable to drive anywhere you want and talk with people?
I do this all the time.
>>
Girls
I have been talking to this girl I knew from college for almost 2 months now. After getting to know her in person I gave her my number and we started texting every day since. Ive learned alot of things about her in this time

>she was abandoned as a baby by her mom
>she had to raise herself because her dad had to keep working when she was young
>she struggles with anxiety and insecurity
>she has never had a serious relationship
>she is a virgin
>she tells me she has stopped "looking" for a relationship
>she also tells me she prefers being single

Now that you girls have this info, here is where I come in.

The way we have been talking lately, I have a really strong feeling like there is mutual interest. She tells me things that I just don't know how to possibly misinterpret as not being signs of interest

>she tells me that she has become closer to me in this short amount of time than most of her friends
>she trusts me enough to tell me things that she claims she can't talk about with anyone else
>she says that talking to me lately has been her "favorite thing"
>she feels like most people don't understand her situation, but I do
>she says the conversations we have are the deepest she's had with anybody
>she says it's relieving to be understood and accepted
>she tells me she wishes she had gotten to know me a long time ago

I think after hearing enough of this, I'm ready to make a move. But the reason I'm asking the girls is that maybe someone can give a little insight into her mentality with being happy single, being a virgin, and having a bunch of shitty relationships? Is she trying to tell me I'm the one that's different? Or is she trying to say she values me more as a friend?

Also let's say she does like me. Does her past trauma with abandonment and the fact that she's so protective worry you? I'm afraid that as soon as I let her know how I feel even if she does like me her automatic response may be to reject something she knows is good for her
>>
>>25669227
Thanks. I feel like I'm crazy sometimes when I tell people I grow with faces and it's only extremes which stand out to me.
>>
>>25669220
I think the key is indifference. You can make moves on a women but be sure to show her that your ok if she walks away.
>>
>>25668340
I didn't respond to her during the day how fucked am I
>>
>>25669212
Feels good coming from a superior place where I dont have to get vaccinated or even wear a mask. Although it's sad realizing how many people around me are total cultists pussies
>>
>>25669229
The anger would be reserved for the guy not the girl. The level depends on the inappropriateness of the move. A friend of mine chatted up my gf at q party before he knew who she was. I was happy that she got the ego boost.
>>
>>25669170
No. Why would I want to have sex with someone I don't find attractive?
>>
>>25669230
I'm still 20 so I've never been to a bar, but don't you miss the opportunity to just talk with anyone you want at a local bar?
Before Covid there were lectures, talks, new art exhibitions at the local gallery, parties, bars, theaters, pop up performances, meeting groups, reading groups, and so much more, but now there's nothing for me. Been that way for two years now.
>>
i think i am a fairly normal person but i am worried that the people i interact with on a daily basis are thinking about my behavior in a higher than meta form and if i need to pull back on my personality more. people seem to like me as i am but im not sure if that really makes sense or if it's just anxiety
>>
File: 1642214827169.jpg (8 KB, 229x220)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>25669216
Is this true? Did she asking me this thought I'm hot?
Or are you making fun of me?
>>
>>25669227
Got it I see how it was misunderstood. I meant average or slightly below. Basically not trying to date up
>>
>>25668981
oh my god, it's a wild hypno-slut
>>
>>25669216
Sometimes I ignore you just because I can sense how shallow you are.
>>
>>25669250
Yes this is true. I am not joking. If I think you're "too good to be true" or at least really attractive I'm going to wonder how you're talking to a gal like me. Congrats, you're a stud.
>>
>>25669244
He asked me out and undermined my bf knowing who he was and our relationship, but he's a guy with mutual friends with my bf including me so my bf doesn't actually know him. I'm kinda expecting my bf to tell me I should've pushed harder on him to accept this guy was weird / gonna be a creep, do you disagree?
>>
>>25669218
Have no one to go to theatre or a concert.
>hanging out at my local cafe
Why would I hang out with people I don't know?
No friends. No parties.
I can read and write about said topics just fine on the internet.

ATOGA, do you think I'm antisocial?
>>
>>25669260
What's really attractive anyway? Is it stereotypical fuckboy these days? I get confused why people online keep telling me to get a zoomer cut.
>>
>>25669260
Can you describe how you pussy looks like?
>>
>>25668631
Based
>>
>>25669271
Asocial* not antisocial and yes. I am also the same wat.
>>
How do I as a femanon instigate sexting more in a non boring way
>>
>>25669289
Send lewds. Yes, that's really the solution.

Doesn't have to be nudes or include face. Just suggestive stuff. Take a mirror pic with your thong strap pulled up above the waist of your pants. Send a cleavage photo. Take a picture with your hand down your pants and ask what he's up to.
>>
>>25669289
All women have to do is say "tell me something hot" and thats it. In fact I'd say the worst thing that could happen is you getting more that you bargained for
>>
>>25669248
My local bar has been open for months.
>>
>>25669249
Sounds like anxiety or imposter syndrome
>>
>>25669287
What's the difference? Not a psychologist.
>>
>>25669289
If you do it at work like put you hand down your pants and say dam I’m so wet and horny had to play with myself at work. That’s going to make a guys dick hardy4j0g
>>
>>25669289
Boring for who? A titty pic might seem lame to you, but I guarantee a man won’t find it boring.
>>
Sometimes i am not in the best mood (i am on my own thoughts) and woman get offended by it (they don't tell me outright but i see it on their eyes they aren't as welcoming), what should i do faking hapinness is gay but i also don't to give them the wrong impression.
>>
>>25669268
I agree with you. Some guys are more accepting of their friends being creeps than me.
"Oh, that's just Quagmire! He's like that!"
Idk
>>
>>25669294
He seemed like he was bored of lewds last time I sent, I will try your subtle suggestions tho because the worst he can do is tell me to stop

>>25669295
I dunno if that would work honestly, he seems to be quiet secretive about his interests, but I will try next
>>
>>25669260
Well, that's just your opinion. I'm pretty sure that I'm not a stud.
>>
>>25669259
How am I shallow? Because I not only spoke to a hot guy, but one with a good personality, so I can't understand why a girl wouldn't want him? Oof, guess we shouldn't give people compliments anymore!

Anyways, attractiveness is subjective, and I've talked to fit men who didn't interest me in the slightest with their bland or awful personalities. Being physically attractive (for me at least) does not bump up your personality.

>>25669272
For me you're really physically attractive if you are active in some way shape or form. You don't have to lift to achieve this but often these type of men look better anyways. I'm not a hippocrit, so I myself am fit and active at the gym. Bonus point if you have a good head of hair or in my tastes long hair. I don't think being bald makes people unattractive, but my preference is long hair. If you're in shape, your face is a non-issue, I can grow to love any face. Long hair for me makes even the weirdest faces look amazing.

Personality wise? If you have similar interests and likes/dislikes as me it is the most attractive thing ever. On the lesser side, if you're a humorous easygoing and upbeat type of guy I prefer that because I am the same. Personality makes me more physically attracted to a person.

Just because you are fit doesn't mean you're auto-attractive or we mesh. My point is that if I am asking you why you're single it's because you fit almost everything I'd want in a guy.
>>
>>25669315
Really? I think a moody-looking man who seems troubled by his own thoughts can be attractive. As long as you don’t look like you’re about to shoot up a massage parlor.
>>
>>25669326
Everyone is shallow, everyone is the same person.
>>
>>25669308
Asocial = not interested in/withdrawal from social activity
Antisocial = no regard for wrong/right,seen as a mental disorder. Like sociopathy
>>
>>25669289
I realized when i would troll on facebook as a woman i would challenge then man into giving me his dick picks, i would deny their request of my vagina or tits and i would also be slutty as fuck but never fully giving into it, like if they said bae you are so hot i would respond yeah and you are boring, i would also tell them time to time i love you and other times sorry but we need to end this. I suppose if you give it some drama into the conversation you can make any simp never forget you.
>>
>>25669325
You're a stud to the person you're talking to. People have preferences and it's not wise to think that you can't be someones preference because you don't match a certain aesthetic. Have some confidence in being who you are.

>>25669330
Schizo
>>
>>25669313
Yeah he's definitely not gonna be into it if he's working unfortunately, thanks anyways tho

>>25669314
He's acted quite bored in the past
>>
Need autistic or yandere gf now
>>
>>25669329
I mean its a 50/50 you glance at me then i glance you then i lookaway and you take offense on that.
>>
>>25669314
>I guarantee a man won’t find it boring.
Men who receive a lot of them will find it boring unless they are romantically involved with the woman.
>>
>>25669338
Not sure how you'd get schizo from that unless you were taking me that literally.
Also, types don't exist.
>>
>>25669304
thanks anon, you are right. impostor syndrome is probably what it is. i feel like i am playing character every day and its pretty annoying
>>
>>25669347
Schizophrenia.
>>
Femanons, do you ever look at men and imagine them fucking you? Impregnating you? etc. Not like a hyper focused thought, but more subtle loftly
>>
>>25669354
No, I don't think so.
>>
In terms of personality, why is casualness valued more than seriousness in today's day and age? Women seem to really like corny one liners and guys who are chilled out completely. I get kind and relaxed men can be attractive, but why not kind and serious men?
Is it just a difference in preference?
>>
>>25669339
To be fair, there’s only so many ways a man can say “damn you’re sexy” before it starts feeling repetitive… you’re doing the hard work taking pics, so I feel pressured to give good commentary. Just giving my perspective
>>
>>25669352
Try internal family systems therapy
>>
>>25669100
Was my post not written clearly?
>>
>>25669346
If I ever got bored of receiving nudes, I would leave 4chan forever, since I’d be an irredeemable normalfag
>>
>>25669198
It's usually a good thing, it means they don't see any reason you couldn't be in a relationship if you wanted to be in one, therefore maybe there's some other reason (but usually it's just pretext to tell someone he's hot, and possibly to set him up with someone).
No one's going to ask that kinda thing to an ineligible autist where the obvious answer is "no one likes me," that's just sad.

That said, while it's meant well, single people generally find it annoying, especially when it's asked by married couples every time you see them. Even if you're eligible, that doesn't make it easy to find a real partner you connect with.
>>
women, what's the cringest thing a guy has said or done to you?
>>
What do you think of guys who do yoga? Would you think they're looking for sex? I wanted to do yoga after leaving highschool but all the local studios have been closed down due to covid. Some are finally opening up and I really want to go.
I'm not worried about how others see me as much as how comfortable they are.
>>
femanons, why do you guys constantly lead men on just to waste their time 9/10 times
>>
>>25669382
A guy that had spoken to me like four times in work but was reasonably close friends with my two very close male friends tagged along in a friend day I arranged with them, bought me a Pokémon ball pillow and then slid awkward innuendos after 50% of the time I spoke
>>
>>25669321
>He seemed like he was bored of lewds last time I sent
>>25669339
>He's acted quite bored in the past
Either you're sending terrible lewds or you need to find a new guy who's actually into you.
>>
File: Christine 3.jpg (41 KB, 400x400)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>25669382
An ex of mine sent me a message once about how his intuition told him that morning that we were going to be together forever, and that he knew beyond a doubt that I was the only one for him and he was the only one for me. We dated for two and a half years and I'd been losing interest in him for months at that point (very sweet man but I just wasn't in love anymore), and the night before he sent the message I'd decided to myself that I was going to break up with him the next day. I stuck to my plans, but I did feel pretty horrible. Just a reminder that intuition isn't always the most reliable thing to go by. ^^;
>>
>>25669404
It's fun.
>>
>>25669404
I'm sorry she hurt you anon but she is not all women
>>
>>25669335
I am asocial then. Funny thing is, in my country asocial people are associated with alcoholics.
>>
>>25669409
In my experience girls are usually shit at sending lewds and they never get better because if she takes a pic of her tits and you don't act blessed then she'll never send anything again, even though all you wanted was a pic of her ass instead.
>>
>>25669419
she is 99% of them
>>
>>25669385
Nah, yoga is for exercise and feeling zen. If someone is looking for sex there, I think they’re barking up the wrong tree.
>>
>>25669430
yoga is literally a scam. have you looked at class prices? its just "spiritual" nonsense
>>
>>25669421
Just ask for an ass pic? I’m always looking for feedback and guidance of what to send, since my body is nothing special to me…
>>
>>25669421
idk I feel like there's constructive ways to compliment her boobs and ask for an ass pic at the same time. I have no complaints about any of the nudes/lewds I've received.
>>
>>25669229
Disclaimer, I'm a woman, but I feel like that'll be obvious in what I have to say lol.
But if he's not at least a little mad at the guy (or better yet, concerned for you), that's a bad sign. Men who excuse creeps don't respect womens boundaries.
I've known girls who've had boyfriends who basically acted like she was his property, and therefore his to share as he pleased. So he not only wasn't threatened by his friends coming onto her, but came down on her for taking offence, like she's not allowed to have her own boundaries, she should just be cool with being creeped on because she's HIS girlfriend and HE said it's okay.

(Also obviously run if he's mad at YOU).
>>
>>25669415
Reading this hurt to read. My chest tightened up a bit.
>>
>>25669415
women really don't know what they want
>>
>>25669415
>but I just wasn't in love anymore
>dated for two and a half years
Bitch.
>>
>>25669364
your question is absurd.
>>
>>25669415
>I just wasn't in love anymore
I hate the Disney generation.
>>
>>25669451
idk. Her response to me just seemed bimbo-like. Do you disagree?
>>
>>25669415
lol, what timing.
It's possible his intuition was actually telling him what thin ice he was on, but his denial flipped it as a hail mary to keep you.
>>
>>25669415
you legit sound like a girl i knew and she did the same thing to me. you had more than enough time to figure out you didn't like him. you're a scumbag
>>
>>25669458
yes
>>
why do women try so hard to be funny?
>>
Girls
This is going to sound retarded. A girl I'm talking to just sent me a picture of her ass after she had worked out because she wanted to show me that she sweat so much that people could see the outline of her thong through her pants

Was she legitimately trying to send this as a joke or was she trying to get me to look at her ass and turn the conversation sexual

I don't know if I should joke back or
>>
>>25669460
I was in love for a long time. I realized that my feelings were beginning to cool about 4-5 months before I broke up with him, so I didn't want to throw away the relationship immediately but wait and see if it was a permanent thing or just a temporary dip. I don't think that's unreasonable. It would have been far less reasonable to immediately jump ship after the first day or two I realized something was wrong. No matter what it is that you love or like, there's going to be periods where your interest declines temporarily before revving back up. I still have no idea why my feelings suddenly went away. It felt like almost overnight he went from being the only person I wanted as my lover to just... some guy.
>>
>>25669415
>I'd been losing interest in him for months
And what was your response to this? Caution: the believability of your LARP is at risk depending on your answer.
>>
>>25669415
>>25669455
They think “love” is the passionate feelings they feel at the start of a relationship. Then end up surprised when they get pumped and dumped by jerks because they are “exciting” and can’t maintain a long term relationship.
>>
>>25669473
Idk, why?
>>
>>25669415
I don't understand how people waste their own time like this. If a guy doesn't propose after a year, I'm dumping him. If he asks why, I'll tell him he clearly doesn't trust me after a year (which is true) or love me.
>>
Why is it so difficult for women to admit they just aren't cut out for some things that are meant for men. Things like stand-up comedy or becoming a police officer.
>>
>>25669488
No sane person is going to propose after a year for this reason. Passion dies after 2-3 years, you can only begin to see how you really match with someone well after than when hormones aren’t clouding your judgement.
>>
>>25669489
Because fuck you.
>>
>>25669477
Maybe she wasn’t looking for a sexual conversation, but the pic itself is undeniably sexual. I’d never send something like that unless I wanted the guy to start thinking of me sexually.
>>
>>25669489
Penis envy.

To be honest I think a lot of women actually get it, except for maybe the much younger ones, they are just drowned out by the atypical ball busters all over media and in supervisory roles
>>
Women, where do you think a guy in his early thirties, with no friends or social life whatsoever, should be looking for a gf?
>>
>>25669489
I'm a guy and I'm reasonably certain that you have a terrible sense of humor.
>>
>>25669493
NTA but go suck a dick, nigger. I have known many, fucking countless, relationships that lasted for the long term where engagement occurred at the one year mark or slightly less. What's up with this new age bullshit where people have to date for multiple years before engagement even enters the question? My grandparents stayed together for 66 years and 57 years respectively, and marriage was something they both planned for very early on.
>>
>>25669496
Lol okay? Go get shot in the head then. Big win
>>
>>25669507
Oh please. There are literally no funny female stand up comics
>>
File: 1609973455534.jpg (24 KB, 401x372)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>25669478
Couldn't you fall in love with anyone if you knew them well enough? If you had built something together? Isn't that the point? Why do people think that butterflies in the stomach should last forever? Why can't you be more mature? The entire point is to be familiar with the other person. I don't understand. How can he be "Just some guy" if you dated for more than two years?
>>
>>25669478
So, instead of doing something or talking about it, you sat there and waited how it all unfolds?
And what did you tell the guy?
>you not gonna believe this, but for 4 past months we've been together I had no more love left for you! Yep, I don't love you anymore, and it lasted for months now. Crazy, right?
Women are fucking retarded.
This is why I don't want to have any relationship with you anymore. Fucking evil bitches.
inb4
>I didn't say that
Exaggerated hypothetical scenario emphasizing on your shitty behavior.
>>
>>25669502
I think he should join a hobbies club or take some cooking class or something. Do you want to have more friends?
I don’t know what kind of girl you want to date but if you are 30 and have no friends or social life, it makes a lot of girls nervous because that can mean the guy is so abusive and horrible.
>>
>>25669509
Your grandparents were from a different generation. They were probably more committed and less casual than the average person, and back then gender roles and hormones were more balanced to keep passion lasting longer. Men are low T and women low estrogen now. And when the passion did go they probably were fine just being close friends essentially.
>>
>>25669493
>No sane person is going to propose after a year for this reason.
No sane person deludes themselves into thinking the love is going to start revving up after a year.
>Passion dies after 2-3 years
If you actually care, trust and love someone you don't need this fairy-tale concept to sustain your relationship. Do you dump your friends after knowing them for 3 years? Didn't think so.

>you can only begin to see how you really match with someone well after than when hormones aren’t clouding your judgement.
These hormones fade after a few months, not years. If it's been a little over a year and you feel "bored" you never connected with the person on an emotional level. Relationship is over. Men don't have ticking time bombs in their ovaries so I'm not surprised some of them will sit around waiting for fictional excitement to prop up.
>>
>>25669478
this makes me wish i was gay. women really have no morals
>>
>>25669477
to me, that sounds very forward of her
>>
>>25669502
he shouldn't, he should be looking for a social life
>>
>>25669478
>>25669415
>just some guy
>two and a half years
this makes no fucking sense
>>
>>25669477
She sees you as a friend. No woman thinks it's sexy to send a man they are attracted to their ass sweat.

Who the fuck wears thongs to the gym?
>>
I hate women so much its unreal.
>>
>>25669514
Iliza and Whitney are pretty good
>>
>>25669541
Did you need advice or something
>>
>>25669542
Who?
>>
>>25669524
>No sane person deludes themselves into thinking the love is going to start revving up after a year.
That’s literally how it works. Passionate love usually goes fast unless you put in work to extend it, and companionate love grows slowly over time. See chart
>If you actually care, trust and love someone you don't need this fairy-tale concept to sustain your relationship. Do you dump your friends after knowing them for 3 years? Didn't think so.
people today do want that fairy tale concept because they have so many options to hook up with.
Friend is a bad example, that is companionate from the start which builds over time. You can be blinded by passion to stay with someone you don’t get along with at all and will realize it when it goes.
> These hormones fade after a few months, not years. If it's been a little over a year and you feel "bored" you never connected with the person on an emotional level. Relationship is over. Men don't have ticking time bombs in their ovaries so I'm not surprised some of them will sit around waiting for fictional excitement to prop up.
That isn’t true. The passion can last much longer than that, it just dies out but it still goes for years.
It isn’t just men, it’s women too. Why do you think women are more likely to end a relationship?
>>
>>25669521
>And when the passion did go they probably were fine just being close friends essentially.

Not sure it ever fully went. My paternal grandfather made a joke about "rolling around in the bedsheets" with my grandmother the night before, at a point where they were both in their 80s. My maternal grandmother also got mad when my grandfather's chemotherapy destroyed his ability to get erections because she still wanted to fuck. She was around 80 and he was around 85.

I don't think passion ever goes away totally in a healthy relationship. You lose the 24/7 crush/limerence part, but there's still a surge of excitement during sex at least.
>>
>>25669521
This concept of "passion" comes from developing a bond with someone.
>>
>>25669554
no it doesn’t. If a naked super model starts feeling you up you are going to feel some passion even if you don’t know their name and they haven’t said a word.
>>
>>25669537
I do…….
>>
>>25669549
Right well according to google the average relationship last 2 years 9 months which lines up perfectly with when passion dies out but companionate love is still low on average.
>>
>>25669561
This makes 0 sense, where in your peabrain did you assume all men are attracted to every supermodel out there? If a naked woman that doesn't look like a slop feels you up, sure, you may get aroused. You're not feeling passionate towards her, you're feeling something called sexual arousal. Passion involves emotional connection.

>>25669565
>according to google this is how relationships work
Step outdoors.
>>
File: Christine.jpg (9 KB, 288x175)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>25669518
>And what did you tell the guy?
I more or less said what you did in the greentext, though in a much more tactful way of course. What was I to do? If I broke up with him the very first or second day I started experiencing doubts, he would have been upset and felt like I was bailing on the relationship way too quickly - that I hit abort without even trying to make things right. If I waited too long, he would feel as though he was led on. There's no right answer. Waiting "too long" and "not long enough" are both bad. When breaking someone's heart, there's no way to keep them from hating you. They'll always resent you and say that you should have taken the opposite route. If you take A, you should have taken B; if you'd taken B, the right answer would be A. I don't know if he hates me or not (he didn't say a lot after I ended things), but if he does, I deserve it and will gladly accept those feelings. This hurt me a lot too, believe me. One of the most painful experiences I've ever had.
>>
>>25669500
>>25669527
I also think it was very forward. Especially from a girl I've only known like a month. She gave me a warning about the sweat, which makes me think she wanted me to focus on her ass/thong

I just have no idea how to react to this I've never had someone send me a picture of their sweaty ass before but not gonna lie I think it was kinda hot
>>
>>25669578
Please don't encourage retarded behavior. That's disgusting.
>>
>>25669563
not that anon, but literally why? sounds uncomfortable and unsanitary. maybe it'd cutdown on sweat accumulation, but at the cost of having a direct line for your butthole sweat to cross the forbidden valley.
>>
>>25669229
>if you told your gf to be friends with a guy and he ended up making a move on her? I told him I was sus
There is no place for "tests" like this in a healthy relationship. If you can't have a discussion with your partner about your expectations, and then trust them to honor the outcome of that discussion, you should not be dating.
>>
>>25669604
Kind of based post, ngl.
>>
>>25669249
>i am worried that the people i interact with on a daily basis are thinking about my behavior
You pay more attention to yourself than anyone else does. You can't control what other people think, so don't concern yourself with the matter.
>>
>>25669315
They are upset by the change in or lack of communication. They can't read your mind; you have to tell them what you are thinking, even if that's "I'm upset about <fill in the blank> and do/don't feel like talking about it.
>>
File: 329960_1_En_15_Fig1_HTML.png (1.23 MB, 1525x1238)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
STATE GENDER:
Thoughts on laugh lines/nasolabial folds?
>>
>>25669622
M
Mine are between mild and moderate.
I don't know what to think of them. Guess they look good on good looking people.
>>
>>25669625
It has zero effect on how you consider their personality?
>>
>>25668340
what kind of princess would you want to be?
>>
>>25669627
I'd rather judge their personality based on their personality.
>>
>>25668340
what kind of porn do women look at?
and why is it socially acceptable for women to look at porn but men are shamed for it?
>>
>>25669547
Where are you seeing comedians?
>>
File: what.jpg (69 KB, 1280x726)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>25668340
Why the fuck do I like mean women so much
Not even like a put her in her place type shit I mean just straight up her telling me to shut the fuck up
>>
>>25669647
pretty sure you have that reversed
>>
>>25669647
>why is it socially acceptable for women to look at porn
Stop getting your ideas on social norms from lesbian coffeehouses and you won't need to ask these questions.
>>
>>25669573
>You're not feeling passionate towards her, you're feeling something called sexual arousal.
This is correct.
>>
>>25669622
I'm turning 35 in August and I don't think I have those yet. My face is smooth as a baby aside from my genetic tear troughs.
>>
>>25668340
did you ever find your bf's porn stash folder on his computer?
what was on it and how did it make you feel?
>>
>>25669650
Everywhere, online tv. You must be too young to remember Comedy Central in it's prime. I've been watching it for 25 years and women just are not funny.
>>
File: el.png (140 KB, 654x597)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
Is waiting more than 2 years of dating until marriage really too much? My answer would've been like 7-8 years of dating before marriage lol
>>
>>25669655
this thread is called 'ask the opposite sex anything'
>>
>>25669659
I dont keep a porn folder Im not that much of a coomer but I once had an ex that would get extremely pissed off if she saw a porn link or deleted history on my computer
>>
>>25669622
Male
I'm getting early lines on my face from smiling and laughing so much. Zero regrets.
>>
>>25669653
How do you come to that conclusion? It's socially acceptable for women to have literal sex toy parties with eachother for fucks sake
>>
I just made the best sandwiches. I put my soul in to those sandwiches

>>25669634
Good question! One that is an example of dignity. That would inspire others.

>>25669647
Hentai and stuff. There seems to be a big push to make it more acceptable for everyone in general right now but I think it is probably pretty destructive for most people.
>>
>>25669647
just because people don't talk about women looking at porn, doesn't mean it's socially acceptable, it means women don't generally look at porn.
men are also pulling their weight when it comes to shaming other men for looking at porn, women aren't the ones who invented nofap.
>>
File: Whitney_and_Bearclaw.jpg (204 KB, 844x840)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>25669660
And you've never heard of Iliza Shlesinger or Whitney Cummings?
I knew you had no sense of humor. I didn't assume you were retarded.
>>
>>25669672
>I put my soul in to those sandwiches
But did you use dill pickles?
>>
> in 4th year physics class
> there are 7 people and i am one of two girls total
> my crush is in the class
> prof handing back tests and tells me congrats on getting the highest mark

very small situation i know. but i want to know if him seeing this happen would’ve been attractive or unattractive?
>>
>>25669659
he found it for me by accident while trying to find a movie he'd downloaded. we didn't end up watching the movie, we just watched porn instead.
>>
>>25669675
Why is this image kind of freaking me out

>>25669659
No but I would not care. Unless it were very disturbing or illegal.
>>
>>25669575
You're making no sense.
Have you tried making it work? Reigniting your love? Let me guess, no, because you said nothing about losing your passion for him.
Instead of taking a rational approach and searching for problem, you decided that feelings are beyond rationale and can't be discussed.
Nice one, retard.
>>
>>25669661
depends how old you are. honestly, 7-8 sounds like a lot lol, unless you meet when you're literally like 18.
I would say 2-5 years is a good range.
>>
>>25669682
>Why is this image kind of freaking me out
You don't want a sex robot clone?
>>
>>25669675
Holy shit those are your two examples? Next you're going to tell me that fucking Amy Shumer is a gong show. Out of your fucking mind
>>
>>25669679
Grr. No. I LOVE long sandwich sliced pickles on a sandwich but we were out because my mother eats them all

>>25669661
2 years sounds fine. Much more than that as an adult sounds very worrying. I think once you are in your 20s and stuff you should start thinking about making decisions and commitments.
>>
>>25669693
You already failed. Give up.
>>
>>25669690
I may not love myself quite that much. I will pass on that one.

>>25668353
I used to be horribly lonely. Now I feel blessed to have who I have thankfully.
>>
>>25669697
Post 1 fucking thing from there act. Lets see what the "good sense of humor" guy comes up with
>>
>>25669675
NTA but those are two extremely normie tier. Only redditors and or social media stooges would know who they are
>>
>>25669680
Attractive imo. Competence is attractive.
>>
>>25669686
>>25669694
I dunno, it's like working a job for 2 years and then deciding since you like it now that's the job you'll work for forever.

Maybe I'm getting pessimistic. I was always told from a young age to NOT get married young and marriage is kinda starting to look like a raw deal
>>
>>25668364
There is some truth to that perspective. I guess it depends upon what they say. And how obsessed they are with this concept.

>>25668401
...I feel indifferent I think?
>>
>>25669684
At the risk of sounding like a white knight, I understand what she's saying. While dating, there is no commitment to stay together. This allows you to filter out people that you don't want to spend the rest of your life with. You don't have any obligation to fix problems or bolster a flagging relationship, and you have an opportunity to leave by design. Sure, you *could* try to do that if you saw potential in the relationship, but it's your choice to make at that point.
And the timing thing is tough. It was going to hurt no matter what to have your partner say "I'm not actually that interested", and while it sounds completely heartless to say this right after a guy dumps his undying love, he arguably brought it on himself. It's not that he's wrong to express his feelings. It's that, when he did so, it forced her to stop waiting for the perfect moment to break up, to react immediately to what she was told.
>>
>>25669714
I understand how you can start to be skeptical over marriage in this day and age but please do not be stuck in cynicism when you might have an opportunity for happiness. A job is just a tool for income but marriage and a family are far beyond that in importance. And in the fulfillment they can provide you.

>>25668423
I tend to feel very negatively about that kind of behavior. Avoiding needless conflict or argument is one thing but living in fear is totally different.
>>
>>25668430
No!! Wearing a little nice fragrance is really cool I think and shows that you care.

>>25668606
Sort of? He has a charm to him yes. I would date him. I mean if he were not a drug addict and a gangster I would date himo
>>
>>25668340
i keep trying go give up on finding love but every so often I meet a girl who i become very fond of old to find out they are already taken or are just general not interested in dating anyone

most of my life is constant rejection so i've mostly lost real hope awhile ago but its like the universe is teasing me with false hope and disappointment

i've only been on one "date" when i was 11 and i didn't really understand what real dating and relationships were like and now i'm 22 turning 23 in august
>>
>>25668640
Yes. Although it is incredibly hard. Rejection is terrifying.

>>25668661
Just shave it! I think
>>
>>25668340
what does a fetish say about a person?
>>
File: file.png (1.2 MB, 1440x1458)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
Women is this true
>>
>>25669729
>While dating, there is no commitment
>2.5 year relationship
Right, my bad, seems like they were still dating.
>>
>>25669704
Ilza does this whole bit about wanting to be a pharmacist and acting just like a medieval alchemist. She does this old crown voice and it's pretty amusing. Later in the act, she's talking about luring men to her bed and she's using the same old crone voice. And she throws out the aside "Why yes, I did used to be a pharmacist."
She also does a pretty great routine on the fucked up traditions of weddings like how the groom removes the garter from the bride's leg with his teeth, in front of her parents. She says "And his 5 o'clock shadow is rubbing up against... my 5 o'clock shadow..."
And how she would only wear a veil if she could do a horror movie reveal.

I don't remember much of Whitney's off the top of my head. It's been a long day.

Now, before you criticize, *you* have to share some humor. Without images.
>>
>>25669709
Nah Elitism has no place in humor.
Comedy is comedy.
"If it's funny, fuck 'em!"
>>
>>25669680
I would be too busy beating myself up over not getting the highest score to pay much attention to the female who did.

More seriously, though, intelligence like that is complicated. To me, it would make me less likely to approach unprompted (because I'd feel like I have less to offer in comparison), but it would be a bonus if I already knew she was interested.
I can't say for sure what this guy will think, of course, but to give a bit of detail for comparison, I'm very introverted and a fellow STEM autist, albeit in engineering.
>>
>>25669769
>The female comic is funny because she does silly voices and talks about her pussy!
>Now, before you criticize, *you* have to share some humor. Without images.

"9/11." -Norm Macdonald
>>
>>25669782
blood and bone?
>>
>>25669778
>Nah Elitism has no place in humor.
Exactly right, which is why the only female comics you chose are featured from platforms that exclusively are trying to "smash patriarchy." Sarah Silverman is a perfect example of this too
>>
>>25669760
"Dating", "not married", same thing. The point is they're not committed, and the time spent together before commitment is specifically meant to let people leave if they don't see a future together.
>>
>>25669729
Has there ever been a post that just... makes you physically ill to read? Because basically every single sentence in this post accomplished that. You're a cold person.

>b-b-b-but I'm a g-good person I donate to charity!!!!!!

No, you are a cold person inside. That is fact. Nothing you can say will change this simple truth. You are not, and you never will be, a good person. It's as simple as that.

>It's that, when he did so, it forced her to stop waiting for the perfect moment to break up, to react immediately to what she was told.

You're also stupid to boot, it seems. She outright said that she was going to break up with him that very same day. What he said had no impact on her plans. Please learn to read.
>>
>>25669753
>Yes. Although it is incredibly hard. Rejection is terrifying.
how did it go for you?
>>
>>25669514
Jen Kirkman's two Netflix specials are good. She seems to have gone off the political deep end since though.

That said, at the risk of going down an irrelevant tangent since you're specifically talking about standup and didn't necessarily say women aren't funny at all, I do think it's worth pointing out that a lot of people use American stand up as the end all be all of the "women aren't funny" debate. Even if we accept the premise that women are naturally unsuited to standup, that doesn't mean they're not funny, there are plenty of ways humour can be expressed. A lot of women are funny writers, cartoonists, vloggers/influences, and simply people. Stand up, and more specifically American stand up, is a very narrow measuring stick that cultivates a specific type of comedian.
There also seem to be comparatively more female stand ups in Australia and the UK than in America, but there isn't as strong of a stand up celebrity culture in those places, so there aren't those handful of greats who overshadow the rest and make you realise "hey a lot of these big ones are men." Instead, most comedians moreso just humbly do the rounds on comedy festivals and panel shows and the like.
I've never watched Sarah Millican's stand up, but if she's on an episode of Would I Lie To You I'm there. I've only seen Kitty Flanagan's standup in 5 minute increments over several years of forgotten comedy festivals, but if she's got a new tv series, safe bet it's gonna be worth checking out. I've never heard Allie Brosh's voice, but when I'm reading her comics I laugh out loud.
And then there's the collaborative writers, where you often have no idea who they are or how much they contribute. I haven't got a clue who Sarah-Violet Bliss is other than the fact that she's one half of the creative team behind the funniest TV series I've seen in the last few years. Kaitlyn Olsen completely saved her character on Always Sunny from being a deadend staight man. etc.
>>
>>25669755
It could say a lot about their desires and how they view themselves. Of course that depends upon how seriously they take that fetish and how central it is to their sexuality.

>>25669489
I admit that completely. Depending upon the person that is certainly true. I would be a terrible fire fighter for example that is probably something men are much more suited to.
>>
>>25669782
If Norm is so funny, how come he's dead?
>>
>>25669782
I pity anyone that has ever had to talk to you in real life.
>>
>>25669796
I did ask someone out recently but I kind of already knew him. The last time I just started talking to someone I found attractive we had pleasant conversation but I never even heard his name or flirted or anything.

>>25669473
I think I can be funny in person if I put myself in the right mentality. Sometimes.
>>
>>25669785
>are featured from platforms that exclusively are trying to "smash patriarchy." Sarah Silverman is a perfect example of this too
What exactly are you talking about here?
A funny damn joke is a funny damn joke.
>>
>>25669797
You either have a shit taste of humor, or your a mentally ill lefty that is more concerned with pushing the "smashing patriarchy" angle with this shit.
>Netflix special
Thats all I need to know right there
>>
>>25669805
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0

Come on, this is very funny.
>>
>>25669805
I know, it must be really tough realizing that not everyone is into your silly redditor/twitter bullshit
>>
>>25669714
If you know you're in it for the long haul with someone, sure, there doesn't have to be a rush to make it official. But sinking 8 years into a relationship only to decide the equivalent of "screw accounting, I'm going back to school to learn carpentry" is just being irresponsible with your own time, as well as someone else's.
There's a much narrower berth than you'd think between 'not getting married young' and 'not getting married at all.' If you waste too long with the wrong person, you might miss your opportunity.
So it's not about committing to someone soon, moreso about not wasting time with something you know isn't going to reach that point.

Also what this guy said >>25669737
The way modern capitalism has entangled work and personal fulfilment has gotten everyone's priorities and perspectives all screwed up.
>>
>>25669477
That is incredibly sexual and I think you know that.

>>25668875
It means a choice. A commitment made forever to make a new generation together and to show them an example of stability and happiness.
>>
>>25669807
I'm pretty sure I remember you being funny at some point. But you're no Milton Berle.
>>
>>25669813
>A funny damn joke is a funny damn joke.
Thats how it should be yes, but now comedians are more concerned with political narratives and such instead of making any jokes. Sarah Silverman *used* to be pretty funny when she was all about the joke, but now people laugh at her material on order to agree with the political message, not actually indulge in humor
>>
>>25669788
>dating
>noun

> A form of romantic courtship typically between two individuals with the aim of assessing the other's suitability as a partner in an intimate relationship or as a spouse. The result of dating may at any time lead to friendship, any level of intimate relationship, marriage, or no relation.

After 2.5 years they were well beyond dating stage.
Unless there was no intimacy and they kept going on dates for 2.5 years. Which would be hilarious.
>>
>>25669477
You absolute fool.
>>
>>25669815
>letting politics get in the way of jokes

>>25669815
>>Netflix special
>Thats all I need to know right there
Name a good male stand up who's currently active and not on Netflix.
>>
>>25669837
Sam Hyde
>>
>>25669833
You're talking to a woke retarded SJW. lol you do you grrlfriend, ain't nobody entitled to nothing xD

Cold, cold, coldhearted motherfucker. I hope he never dates. He's the type to date a girl for three years, dump her right before the wedding, and then go "lmao bro y u so mad? We were just dating bro, I wasn't committed, lmao why are you so entitled xD!"
>>
>>25669792
I don't really get how you reached that conclusion, but okay.
I only read >>25669575, though. After reading the first post, that changes it a bit (her hand wasn't forced as I assumed), but the core reasoning is still the same. She didn't have to stay if she didn't want to, and there's not really a 'good' time to leave that won't hurt. If she waited for a few more days or weeks, then people would be asshurt about how she wasted his time, and he might have gotten into an even worse situation of doing a fancy proposal and making her say 'no'.

What would a warm, sympathetic person do differently, given the situation? I'm not talking about the baffling way that some people just wake up one day and think their partner is "just some dude" they don't really care about, which I don't understand at all. Just about how one should handle leaving a relationship, if that's what you want to do.
>>
File: file.png (329 KB, 1072x603)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
>>25669837
NTA but randomly stumbling onto pic related literally made me delete my Netflix account
>>
>>25669817
I don't get it, is this a joke, or a real survey? If it's a joke it seems poorly delivered, and if it's a real survey I'm even more confused.
>>
>>25669828
No I am John Milton Berle. So funny it is like poetry

>>25669821
Those priorities have been destroyed although I would not say that is the fault of capitalism or the free market. But of course this is not the place for that discussion anyway.
>>
>>25669837
Stewart lee. Frankie Boyle.
>>
>>25669829
>people laugh at her material on order to agree with the political message, not actually indulge in humor
...I think they laugh because it's funny, and you're just obsessed with politics. I hope you're not seriously saying "everyone is a sheep but me! I'm a free thinker!"
You're not a mind reader. Claiming to know the motivations of other people just makes you sound deluded.
>>
>>25669853
are you autistic?
>>
>>25669849
You know Netflix didn't write it, right?
>>
>>25668340
Gf doesn't like me cumming unless I look at her while doing so. Is this common or normal? I've never been with anyone else.

She slaps me if I close my eyes or look away for a sec and tells me to look at her. I don't even mean to not look at her.
>>
>>25669857
>...I think they laugh because it's funny, and you're just obsessed with politics. I hope you're not seriously saying "everyone is a sheep but me! I'm a free thinker!"
Complete opposite you retard. The same people indulging in 8,000 "Angry white guy Trump jokes" are the same ones trying to remove David Chapelle's stand up from existence
>>
>>25669826
>That is incredibly sexual and I think you know that.
You'd be surprised. Guys can be amazingly dense when it comes to this sort of thing.
>>
>>25669864
kek
>>
>>25669817
Oh Norm is fantastic. It's just that anon who is miserable and insufferable. Trolling is not the height of hilarity.

>>25669819
>silly redditor/twitter
Silly humor can be great. I'm sorry that your edgy tryhard bullshit is all you will ever enjoy. Good luck with that.
>>
>>25669861
>You know Netflix didn't write it, right?
Even worse, they actually published and advertised that trash
>>
>>25669853
It's not a real survey, it's used as part of a deliberately shit joke which is one of norm's gimmicks. The funny bit is the deadpan stuff he says after reading out the joke.
>>
>>25669698
>I will pass on that one.
...she said, dashing fanboy fantasies before they began.
>>
>>25669858
'9/11 airlines' is just too stupid to be plausible, so it feels like a silly "hey, what's something my dad would never say? "i love my son' LOOOOL" kinda joke, you know? Just a basic "haha, it's funny because it wouldn't happen."
>>
>>25669865
I have no idea what you're talking about. You seem to be obsessed with some political struggle, and imagine huge crowds in your head doing scary things.
I just like comedy. Please don't bother explaining your "narrative".
>>
>>25669870
>I'm sorry that your edgy tryhard bullshit is all you will ever enjoy. Good luck with that.
Thanks, it's loads better than whatever gets recommended on Netflix like this shit
>>25669849
you fuckin cum
>>
>>25669870
Ah, I'm with you

>is
was :'(
>>
>>25669867
Hi exhib! And yes boys can be pretty silly. But we love you for it.

>>25669205
Eh. Things seem to be going back to normal. In some ways.
>>
>>25669885
Hi hi. Yeah, it's funny hearing stories of things going completely over a guy's head, and him not realizing it until years later. That will surely never be me.
>>
>>25669877
Do you have any reading comprehension whats so ever. 90% of the acts of people you mentioned revolves around making the same old cry baby Trump bullshit thats been going on for 6 years now.
>>
>>25669829
It *is* about bthe funny. I don't pay shit attention to platforms or politics. I check things out and laugh or cut bait.

I never thought her stand-up was that funny. Good comedic actress though. Her show had this weird dynamic of being mediocre but most episodes had one joke that nearly made me wet myself.
>>
>>25669875
...okay I want three

>>25668981
Not a bimbo no way. People have different strengths and interests. And sometimes you can be better prepared to learn than at other times.
>>
>>25669870
Norm Macdonald was literally the guy who was pointing out that modern comics want applause and not laughs these days. And it's because of retards like you.
>>
>>25669845
The problem is the way that you originally framed things. You were way, WAY too fucking cavalier in tone in your original post about something that could utterly fucking destroy someone's life and mental health (which isn't to say that you're obligated to stay in a relationship forever you don't want to, before you strawman me with that). "lulz dating is just testing the waters bro, being together 2.5 is no big deal lmfao relationships magically only become worthy of commitment once you get married bro, you can be together five years and that doesn't mean shit but if you get married on year five day two, THEN it's worth taking halfway seriously lol"

That's a level of casualness that makes sense if you just met someone a week or two ago and have only gone on one or two dates, but to have that airy-fairy attitude towards a 2.5 year relationship... that's disgusting and so are you. Regardless of one's ultimate decision, it's an extremely serious decision that needs to be treated with a lot more gravitas than what your cold-hearted motherfucking ass is giving it. The fact that your original post was presented in such a way makes it abundantly clear that you have no insight into the emotions and feelings of others.

Also, regardless of objective right or wrong, my sympathies still tend to go towards the person being dumped. They are the one having their lives and their future ripped out from under them out of the blue. They are the ones who will be utterly fucked up shells contending with pain that tears their body apart for the next number of weeks or months. My sympathies will always go out to them, not the dumper, because they're the powerless ones and they're the ones who need someone on their side. You can take your god damned "objective" and impartial morality and throw it in the god damned ocean, you cold-hearted sack of shit.
>>
>>25669865
Not that guy, but Dave Chapelle's latest special was basically a Ted talk too, it was no better than Nannette. But at least Nanette was in the context of intending to be a 'fuck you' farewell to comedy. It wasn't just "cartoonishly rich boomer angry that young idiots have opinions on twitter."
Granted that doesn't mean it should be censored, the backlash is a load of hysteria. But Dave's just as guilty of trading jokes for political points.
>>
>>25669888
>I don't pay shit attention to platforms or politics. I check things out and laugh or cut bait.
Only if it's "not too edgy" though right Mickey Mouse club?
>>
>>25669871
lol, how is that worse?
>>
>>25669289
Asking to be sexual with someone sounds like the opposite of boring. Inherently.

>>25669886
Never be you?! Exhib. The heart throb of 4chan and he still has no idea... Tragic.
>>
>>25669874
Ah k, I'm not familiar with his style, and when presented in the context of "here's an example of a great joke" I wasn't sure how to interpret it.
>>
>>25669893
Or, to put it in other words: it's kind of blood-curlingly fucking chilling the way that you would be as nonchalant about throwing away a 2.5 year relationship as you would with throwing away a sock with a hole in it. Fucking sociopathic pile of dog vomit.
>>
File: SensibleChuckle.gif (1.14 MB, 250x250)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB GIF
>>25669855
>No I am John Milton Berle. So funny it is like poetry
>>
>>25669895
>But Dave's just as guilty of trading jokes for political points.
It's because of you retards. It's the same reason why Chris Rock went from "I hate niggers" jokes to a modern day sjw

>>25669900
Same with the whole "cuties" thing. If they took a look at the material and said "yep I want this on my platform" then they are even more mentally ill than the authors
>>
>>25668759
Male
Straight but it's not that important
>>
>>25669903
>The heart throb of 4chan and he still has no idea... Tragic.
I must have the least vocal fanbase in town. Or I'm deaf and blind. Both seem equally likely.
>>
File: shoe.jpg (143 KB, 1080x1001)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>25668340
Girls, thoughts on my shoe rotation
>>
>>25669747
Expecting her love
only earns disappointment.
Start with a blank slate.
>>
>>25669833
>" of assessing the other's suitability as a partner in an intimate relationship or as a spouse"
The "as a spouse" is the key point here. What shortsighted hedonists do isn't relevant to what responsible people do with the time spent together before marriage. They see if they want to make the non-binding relationship permanent. That's called marriage.

>>25669841
I'm about as far from a leftist as you can get, retard. The muddling of the line between dating/courtship/time-before-marriage and marriage itself is one of the biggest sources of hurt over people misunderstanding each other's intentions and motives. People sleeping around and/or treating bf/gf relationships as 'commitment' is an insult to both marriage and the meaning of commitment itself.

You couldn't be further from the truth. I would date with the intention of marrying, and if I see a dealbreaking trait or find serious incompatibility in personalities, I would break up, and this would hopefully (and in practice, almost always does) come well before planning for a wedding. I obviously don't want to marry someone I don't love enough to want to spend the rest of my life with them.

Plus, I already said that I can't imagine being in a relationship with someone I love and am attracted to, only to flip to not caring for no apparent reason. It's alien to me. I'm just saying that breaking up isn't wrong if that somehow happens for someone, because whatever the cause, it's an incompatibility to be resolved before you are bound to a marriage you don't want. It's far better than learning that your wife of 30 years has never actually cared about you.
>>
>>25669575
There's always the option of talking about your feelings so they can be potentially worked on. "Just sit around for 4 months and hope the situation fixes itself" isn't a stellar solution.
It's not a matter of 'sooner vs later,' and you phrasing it that way makes it sound like you'd already planned to break up with him and just waited until it was socially acceptable to do so.
>>
>>25669910
I never know what to think of this because he laughs but then shakes his head like "no." Is it a positive reaction? Negative?

>>25669919
The fanbase stays secret so as to not affect your personality.
>>
>>25668875
It's a commitment between two people to love each other, to support each other and to be faithful to each other. In many cases it's also a commitment to produce and raise children together.
>>
>>25669729
If you see a problem that you don't want to fix, you break up then and there, you don't sit around for 4 months unless you're working to see if you can fix it.
>>
>>25669929
>The fanbase stays secret so as to not affect your personality.
Ah, the ol' stealth fanclub. I'd worry about them peeking through my windows, but that's more of a plus for me.
>>
>>25669864
>She slaps me if I close my eyes or look away
Slap her back and say you'll cum however the fuck you want.
>>
>>25669920
Mm. I like some of your choices and I like it overall but like especially on the chelseas do you need that chunky sole? Also it is a pretty dark selection in general.

>>25669198
I would never ask someone that. That would be really insensitive.
>>
>>25669845
>She didn't have to stay if she didn't want to, and there's not really a 'good' time to leave that won't hurt. If she waited for a few more days or weeks, then people would be asshurt about how she wasted his time
That's exactly what people are asshurt about dude, that she waited so fucking long. 4 freaking months. That's a fine length of time to stay if you're trying to fix things, but it doesn't sound like she was, she was just too cowardly to pull the plug.
Yes, there's no "perfect time" to do it, so don't wait for one, just do it.
>>
>>25669919
I'm more than vocal about both of you, if given the chance.
>>
>>25668401
No, but I do like foot massages.
>>
Guys, would you date a woman with a kid if she was attractive?
>>
>>25669911
>It's because of you retards.
Dave's a big boy, he can make his own decisions.
>>
>>25669892
>Norm Macdonald was literally the guy who was pointing out that modern comics want applause and not laughs these days.
Smart chap, that Norm.

>And it's because of retards like you.
Whereas you are an idiot. I have been studying humor probably since before you were pulled forth like doom-spawn from a sad gypsy's stink crevice. I don't pick and choose who and what is funny based on it's source or how "reddit" or "normie" it is.
You don't know me or likely the first thing about what's funny. Go back to one of your pre-approved comedy sources.
>>
>>25669945
>I like some of your choices and I like it overall but like especially on the chelseas do you need that chunky sole

Lol they're my work boots but find myself wearing them a lot casually too or during bad weather since they're slip resistant
>>
>>25669926
>treating bf/gf relationships as 'commitment' is an insult to both marriage and the meaning of commitment itself.

Disgusting. Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting. You are disgusting. You are absolutely disgusting. Everything you say is disgusting. Why was someone as utterly disgusting and gross, completely devoid of morality and humanity, and plainly, flat-out useless as you ever born? Why are there so many miscarriages and stillbirths of people of babies who could have grown up to be good people, when that fate could have happened to you instead and would have been a net positive?
>>
>>25669911
>Same with the whole "cuties" thing. If they took a look at the material and said "yep I want this on my platform" then they are even more mentally ill than the authors
How are they more mentally ill than the people who spent months training children how to sexualise themselves on camera?
>>
File: download (51).gif (1.76 MB, 267x200)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB GIF
>>25669957
>studying humor
What year were you born in
>>
>>25669920
>new balance
Good if you’re a white guy
>>
>>25669940
>>25669952
We are one big happy family. ATOGA is a place of peace and love

>>25669958
I see! Still they are definitely nice and a cut above just wearing whatever walmart sneakers like many boys seem to do. I approve.
>>
>>25669929
Are you autistic? It's obviously a sensible chuckle.
>>
>>25669955
if the kid was attractive? sure
>>
>>25669963
You have to be mentally ill to film it, you have to be even more mentally ill to be like "Im going to show this shit to everyone I know!"
>>
>>25669948
>That's exactly what people are asshurt about dude

Uh, well, some people have been upset about the shift in feelings, period.

I empathize with people who are hurt. I dislike the people who hurt them. Simple as that. Regardless of whether the dumper objectively does anything wrong, my heart still goes out to the dumpee, and I feel like the powerless and hurt deserve someone on their side regardless of 'objective' right and wrong.
>>
>>25669966
>We are one big happy family
That would make some of my feelings for both of you very, very awkward, then.
>>
>>25669969
lol, I heavily disagree, but ok
>>
>>25669926
Are you trolling right now? Or can't you see "or" between as a spouse and intimate relationship?
>>
>>25669977
Unless every single thing he's said is a troll, he's a sickening, putrid, vile, walking piece of garbage.
>>
>>25669952
Crap. Guess I have fallen victim to the clueless-guy thing. Who programmed our brains to not realize / accept when people like us?

>>25669966
>ATOGA is a place of peace and love
It really is. This place has brought me out of so many funks, I've lost count.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (10 KB, 320x158)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>25669896
I like the full spectrum. G-rated humor and others.
>>
>>25669919
I remember a few that enjoyed you.
>>
>>25669967
Yes I probably qualify for the spectrum. My social skills are a frankenstein's monster of mental illness and social therapy.

>>25669974
LEWD.
Then ATOGA can be a pack of wholesome lovers instead if you prefer?
>>
>>25669893
Look, if that kind of thing happened to a friend of mine, obviously I'd be there for him because I know that it would hit like a truck. That does not and cannot feel good for anybody. It feels bad getting rejected by someone you barely know, let alone someone you spend years together with.
But this is the advice board, and he isn't on here asking for advice on how to cope with his emotions. Getting vicariously hysterical isn't helping him and it's not constructive in the least to the discussion of whether leaving was justified, so why should I try to come up with poetic terms for how horrible it feels? I'm an autist, not a poet.

>>25669935
Which is exactly what I said I'd do here >>25669926. And yet this other guy insists that my thinking is 'cavalier' for a long relationship, but when someone waits for months before finally deciding it can't work, they also get attacked for wasting time (mind you, if they waited for months AFTER they decided it can't work, that's entirely on them and it's a terrible thing to do).

That's why I said I understand that it's hard to make the 'right' (as in, approved by everyone) choice, other than knowing that it's okay to break up when you're not committed, because that's the point of having time before commitment. Better sooner than later and not to drag things out, but it sounded like people were getting asshurt about her breaking up right after this dude confessed his feelings. That's the part that hurt most to read, so I responded with that in mind.
>>
>>25669982
>Who programmed our brains to not realize / accept when people like us?
It's because too much blood and processing power goes towards your other heads.
>>
ATOGA. What would you have if you could have anything?
>>
>>25669987
Shh, my brain is still trying to convince itself that that was just a blissful dream.

>>25669996
I'll have to start using that as an excuse for my general bad memory, too.
>>
>>25669929
It's to convey disbelief at how ridiculous something is.
Imagine him saying something like "Oh Marmaduke! Won't you ever behave..."
>>
>>25669992
>LEWD
I still blame you.
>Then ATOGA can be a pack of wholesome lovers instead if you prefer?
As long as there's plenty of actual packing, sure.
>>
>>25669966
>ATOGA is a place of peace and love
Until the FAQfaggot shows up then threads turn into shit
>>
>>25669999
Checked.
>Verification not required.
>>
>>25669955
Absolutely. I don't assume she's father shopping. Mom's need fun too.
...and d
>>
>>25669999
A time machine, so I could go back to times when everyone was a cultist paranoid retard
>>
>>25669999
a second chance at uni. Basically.
>>
>>25669955
Only if she was a widow. I come from divorced parents and Im not dealing with any of that shit
>>
>>25669964
My first one.
How old are you, zoomer boy?
>>
>>25670003
I SEE. That actually gave me a ton of clarity thank you. I mean seriously I get it now.

>>25670012
Yes personally I would choose to have repeating numbers. But clearly I have that covered already.
>>
>>25670005
You blame me? I have never been even slightly lewd. In ATOGA or once in my life. Also I will take no questions from the press at that statement

>>25670015
Hm. What do you mean more specifically?
>>
>>25669999
Male
The ability to heal people.
Good question.
>>
>>25670020
I was born in 1989 little man
>>
>>25670026
>Also I will take no questions from the press at that statement
Smart. I'd have started throwing some quotes from you that are stuck in my head.
>>
>>25670022
>I SEE. That actually gave me a ton of clarity thank you. I mean seriously I get it now.
Yup. You're welcome.
I wasn't kidding when I told them I studied humor. There's nuances.
>>
>>25669864
sounds like a vain bitch to me
>>
>>25669994
>And yet this other guy insists that my thinking is 'cavalier' for a long relationship
Your phrasing, that a 2.5 year relationship meant no obligations to one another, was certainly cavalier, so I don't blame anon for having that impression.

>(mind you, if they waited for months AFTER they decided it can't work, that's entirely on them and it's a terrible thing to do).
Which is the problem (granted, I don't think the original anon ever answered whether she attempted to fix things in that time, but it sure didn't sound like it).
>>
>>25669922
where do i find blank slate women?
>>
>>25670026
If I went back in time to like, 2009 and started telling everyone
>He guys, by 2020 gay men will hold drag queen shows for 11 year old little boys in Central Park so they can be filmed for Ru Pauls television show
People would have beaten you to death. I dont know what the fuck is going on and who replaced everyone with robots
>>
>>25670029
I had been masturbating for four years by then.
>>
>>25670037
Very interesting! That makes me think of like a clown college but humor studies are the academic side. And they have a humor textbook. Where even joke is a textbook example AHAHAHA

>>25670036
I wonder what the lewdest thing I ever said here was.
Dare I ask for an example of these quotes?!
>>
>>25669999
The ability to remotely kill namefags
>>
>>25669999
a gf
and quads
>>
>>25670042
You are the blank slate. Go in with no expectations and you cannot be disappointed.
>>
>>25669994
I guess you're not a COMPLETE monster (whether you're a decent person is up in the air), but the idea of being together two and a half years and not being committed is really gross to me. If I was with someone for that long, I would have LONG since passed the point where I'd decided to myself that I would be with them forever (unless they became a monstrously horrific partner or something). Period. Full stop. End of story.

Anonette has the right to make her decision.
I have the right to judge her for it. And I got sick a long, long, long time ago of people acting as though, in situations like this, you CANNOT be mad at or resent the dumper, and the ONLY valid response is "They dindu nuffin." I have the right to my feelings, however "immature" they are.
Neither you, nor anyone else, can take that right away from me.
I judge anonette as being a cunt who hurt a good person. I will never change my mind on that.
You can "white knight" for anonette if you want, but I do not think she needs supporters. In this situation, she is not the one who was hurt. She rode off into the sunset, happy and unburdened and free. The one who I want to support is the one whose future was suddenly destroyed. Here one day, gone the next. The powerless are the ones who need aid and support and compassion.

>I'm an autist, not a poet.
If you have autism you make more sense, and I don't mean that as an insult.

>>25670039
>Your phrasing, that a 2.5 year relationship meant no obligations to one another, was certainly cavalier, so I don't blame anon for having that impression.

Yep. His tone was the same one might use as saying that someone who goes on a first date with someone has no obligation to go on a second. That relaxed tone would make sense in that context, here it's just infuriating.
>>
>>25670049
Sure thing snowflake
>>
>>25669961
Laughable for someone like you to talk about 'morality'. If you can't be assed to put marriage separate from and above evaluating for marriage, then it's no surprise that tons of people have completely different ideas about commitment, because you yourself are saying that there's no meaningful difference between the two. YOU are the immoral piece of shit, because you willfully demolish standards that provide clarity and then have the gall to rage about the clouded vision of others.

If you can pool finances, fuck, and live together both before and after marriage, and if both are 'commitment', then what exactly is the point of marrying in the first place? It doesn't change anything, apparently.
And how does a non-marital relationship where people factually CAN and DO leave--at any time, for no reason, with no consequences--have anything to do with actual commitment of being compelled to follow a course of action, like vowing to stay together for life backed up by a legal and social institution?

Histrionic narcissists like you should all be killed as the screeching, intellectually stunted wastes of oxygen that they are. Fuck off and kys, miserable cretin.

>>25669977
The definition is of 'dating' as used by people in common speech, not in the context of commitment. Casual dating is also a thing, and that's nothing but repulsive hedonism.
>>
File: 1636964902813.png (339 KB, 372x471)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
New thread when?
>>
>>25669999
The power of reincarnation, so if I ever hated my life like I do now, I could just kill myself and respawn to try again in another body.
>>
>>25669992
Man in a gif found something amusing. His reaction is a mix between mild disappointment, because character probably got in a trouble, again. And anticipation of humorous outcome.
Proof that I'm not autistic.
>>
>>25670045
Oh I see. Personally I think social tolerances are shifting radically for a huge number of reasons. You can hardly pick out one thing. But I believe a push back is coming and probably a very powerful one.

>>25670059
You can have this ability. But only if you become known as Namefag Killer and become the most obnoxious name user of us all. The monkey's paw claims another victim.
>>
>>25670069
Why not make it yourself instead of whining?
>>
>>25670052
>Dare I ask for an example of these quotes?!
Ones you directed at me?
It was something like "How could a toy own a toy? I would just be something new for your collection." Followed by a quick rundown on your manual.
>>
>>25669999
Anything at all? That's tough. The safest choice would probably be a superpower of some sort, I think. It'd guarantee my life will be interesting, at the very least.
Maybe extreme luck. Sounds low-stress, I'd still get to live a human life, and I could probably help some people in need with my inevitable copious amounts of money.
>>
>>25670067
>Histrionic narcissists like you should all be killed as the screeching, intellectually stunted wastes of oxygen that they are. Fuck off and kys, miserable cretin.

lmao how does anything I say have anything to do with narcissism? Your autism getting in the way of understanding what other people are saying?

You acted like a coldhearted dipshit, you got called out on it. Don't play the victim so hard. Just don't act like a coldhearted autistic dipshit next time.
>>
>>25670064
Are you just trying out random insults now? Are you even aware of what you're saying?
>>
>>25670067
>of dating
You're retarded or baiting me.
Either way no more yous for you.
>>
>>25670015
>go back to times when everyone was a cultist paranoid retard
Have you taken a look outside recently?
>>
>>25670052
>And they have a humor textbook. Where even joke is a textbook example AHAHAHA
This was so cheesy and goofy that it circled back around to being funny enough for me to chuckle.
But *not* what I'd cite as women being funny.
>>
>>25670069
Is it really time for a new one? I know I was gone a while but we usually wait until page 7 right?

>>25670078
Ahem. Yes that is probably the lewdest. That entire exchange.
Things just get spicy when we cohabitate ATOGA what can I say
>>
>>25669999
Bigger tits. Like, triple the size they are now.
That’s literally all I need. I have money, safety, family, and my health, but my own body failed to develop the way I wanted it to. This wrong must be righted.
I do have a bangin’ ass though.
>>
>>25670080
Extreme luck sounds nice. It feels sort of humble in a way.

>>25670098
A woman made you laugh and yet you are not counting it? HMM
This is like when that guy said he would quit smoking if a girl timestamped her hand here and then he said "you don't count" after I did it.
Am I not a good enough representative
>>
>>25670101
>Things just get spicy when we cohabitate ATOGA what can I say
Just slap me on the wrist when I'm being too much, I'm pushing all the responsibility of tastefulness onto you.
>>
>>25670082
Frothing at the mouth at any kind of distinction between commitment and 'not-commitment', and then raging when people start coming up with their own ways to resolve that ambiguity because some of them inevitably differ from your own, is pretty damn close to narcissism. Maybe just brazen egotism. In either case, it's both harmful to common understanding and absurdly self-centered. If you want others to be on the same page, don't spill ink on it.

All of this has nothing to do with the original discussion. It's strictly about how hysterically you react to the mere notion of using commitment as a reference point for judging behavior in relationships (the ultimate form of which are committed). That's what pisses me off. The emotional, knee-jerk reactions that make you incapable of having any sort of conversation without immediately going nuclear and spewing irrelevant garbage.

>>25670091
You're the retard if you can't understand that just because dictionaries include multiple definitions for words, doesn't mean that each use of the word has all meanings simultaneously. Is this ridiculous semantic hill really what you want to die on?
>>
>>25670118
>Extreme luck sounds nice. It feels sort of humble in a way.
Yeah, I feel like it's the perfect superpower. Everything would just kinda work out. And you could achieve just about anything.
>>
>>25670102
I second this, though I don't have any money.
>>
>>25670118
Oh, you are. The sensible chuckle counted. Your goofiness was just cute.
>>
my jaw drops in awe at the immaculate display of plausible deniability
>>
>>25670067
Here we go, the old sanctity of marriage shit.
How did all these fucking christians find 4chan? It was funny at first but now it's just annoying.
>>
>>25670101
>Is it really time for a new one? I know I was gone a while but we usually wait until page 7 right?
For a while with the FAQ autist and his enemies kept posting new threads earlier and earlier. Usually page 3. It was lame.
>>
>>25670102
Are you me?
I proudly represent the butt having section of the itty bitty titty committee

>>25670123
Well then your wrists will remain firmly non slapped. Just handcuffed. Hhehehe
>>
>>25670137
I'm not religious, you're just a mental midget.
>>
>>25670128
True. It would take a kind of hands off faith. Hm.

>>25670135
Ur cute. But thank you.
>>
>>25670091
Sorry, anon, but as much as I hate that guy, I have no idea what you're saying, either.

>>25670067
Yes, dating is about evaluation during the early stages beyond a shadow of a doubt. By the 2.5 year mark though, committment is generally implied even if no rings have been exchanged yet. If you're capable of being with someone for close to three years yet not take the relationship seriously, you are profoundly mentally disturbed.

>because you willfully demolish standards that provide clarity

You're really dumb. Commitment exists before marriage. It doesn't exist the very second one becomes boyfriend and girlfriend, but it does spring to life at some point between the foundation of the relationship, and the exchanging of engagement rings (depending on the length of the relationship).

I don't demolish anything. I'm pretty god damn clear. I've been in two relationships, and I told my partners "I love you and the relationship won't ever end unless you're the one who ends it." Seems pretty unambiguous to me.

You are the immoral one, not me. You're the one going "lmao brah a 2.5 year relationship is the exact same thing as going on a 30 minute date with someone you just met, I'll toss that bitch aside she don't mean nothin' lmfao"

>>25670125
>Frothing at the mouth at any kind of distinction between commitment and 'not-commitment'

Because your "distinction" is utterly ridiculous and sickening.

>and then raging when people start coming up with their own ways

Uh... huh?

>is pretty damn close to narcissism

It has nothing at all to do with narcissism, you buffoon.
>>
>>25670071
I pictured a baby slitting its own throat and chuckled. This place has ruined me.
>>
>>25670136
Are you really the mayor of ATOGA? How are you planning to run the place?

>>25670142
Hm. Interesting. I do not care for the FAQ personally but I understand that some questions get tiresome.
>>
>>25670144
>Just handcuffed
Those fuzzy cuffs are always too easy to break out of.
>>
both genders, is 1 hour of video games a day acceptable if i have everything else in order? also i have 4 days off a week and can play vidya at my job.
>>
Men, please stop picking out something I say and messing with me. It's mean and you know I am not that way.
>>
>>25670170
As long as you have time to spend with me, too, that's fine.
>>
>>25670170
>and can play vidya at my job.
The heck kind of work do you do?
>>
Anyway. I have to be up in 6 hours. Goodnight ATOGA.

>>25670163
Keep testing me and we will have to use the duct tape.

>>25670170
Sure. It is entertainment like any other. I find that restraint toward it pretty amazing.
>>
File: Goodman.jpg (22 KB, 250x335)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>25670161
i don't care
>>
>>25670170
If everything else is in order, game as long as you want. You're an adult and you can make your own decisions.
>>
>>25670178
>Keep testing me and we will have to use the duct tape.
Them's fighting words. But I won't tussle with someone so sleepy that it wouldn't be a fair fight. Gnite hun.
>>
>>25670170
F. I play far more than 1 hour of video games, so I'd secretly laugh at your casualness.
>>
>>25669437
>>25669436
You're not wrong, there are ways you can turn this sort of thing around, but loads of girls are very quick to take ANY feedback as negative. Asking them to send the ass just makes them assume you think their tits are ugly. Girls are unreally self-conscious and it means saying anything other than direct praise is a risky move.

>t. two different girlfriends lost their shit with me when I made lewds suggestions
>>
>>25670170
F… only 1 hour? Sure, I don’t judge guys for being casuals.
>>
>>25669999
That's a very tough question.
In one hand I'd say a better body that I would be proud of. Maybe I would put myself on track and get my wife back. I think the only way to fix my problems would be to get a time machine and go back in time to 2012.
>>
>>25670198
>1 hour? that's cute. call me when you've logged 10k in candycrush, filthy casual
>>
>>25670095
clearly I meant to say "wasn't"
>>
>>25669999
38 foot liveaboard sloop rigged sailboat with 6'1+ of headroom in the cabin and a sugar mama to pay for the ongoing expenses of having said boat.
>>
>>25670183
WHO ELECTED THIS GUY

>>25670190
Night babe ~
>>
>>25670194
>>25670198
based gamer gurlz
>>
>>25670211
Male here
This is kind of gross t b h. I can empathize with guys calling girls cheating, unfaithful whores and stuff, or complain about them leading guys on, because that comes from a place of pain, but this is kind of bullying and dehumanizing women just for the hell of it.
>>
>>25670214
At least you didn't specify she had to be a bombshell receptionist.
>>
>>25670155
>Commitment exists before marriage.
No, it doesn't. Telling yourself that you're 'committed' doesn't change anything in practice. Commitment means being bound to a particular course of action. Marriage literally is that binding. It's the means by which a relationship is recognized and protected in society. It's why you can't just walk out on a marriage, but unless there is some other legal barrier (i.e. kids), you can absolutely walk out on a dating relationship. Do you think anything happened to the OP? Was she factually bound in any way? No. If she tried that in marriage, she would be divorced, and would justly deserve strong penalties.
There's an easy way to stop this kind of thing from happening: stop telling people that they can and should treat what factually isn't commitment as being commitment, because that just lets other people thrust a knife in and twist it.
Use whatever terms make you feel fuzzy inside, but use terms that accurately describe the situation. While dating, to be a decent person you have obligations like being loyal, being considerate of your partner, being honest about yourself and to them, and so on. But none of these are commitment because they are not something enforced upon either party, by design.

> yet not take the relationship seriously
You should always take the relationship seriously, from the first date. The point is to find a spouse. That's why it's not wrong to break up if you find that you don't actually want to marry. In fact, it's an obligation to break up.
>>
>>25670230
Please don't rub in the fact I'm too much of a pussy to ask her out.
>>
File: 1604467465040.jpg (22 KB, 484x440)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Girls: Do you in general prefer guys that are older? It seems like everyone that's interested in my is at least 3 or 4 years younger than me.
>>
>>25670229
relax, it's just bantz
i feel like incels have fucking ruined bantz for everyone because they actually mean the insane shit they say

>I can empathize with guys calling girls cheating, unfaithful whores and stuff, or complain about them leading guys on
kinda fucked up bro
>>
>>25670155
>>25670232
And to make clear, you're doing exactly what I mentioned as being insufferable. You're getting this worked up because of your emotional attachment to the connotation of 'commitment' rather than what it actually means. Before now, I only mentioned once what one MUST, as an obligation, do despite not being committed. Only what they COULD do, like break up.

Yet this entire time you've been fuming over what you interpret as an attack on being 'good' in relationships, just because I said that commitment (which you see as one of those 'good' things) doesn't exist yet. It's completely emotional, and it's fine to feel strongly, but when you treat emotions as logical ends in themselves, it's impossible to communicate anything meaningful.
>>
>>25670233
Well you should sack up and do it. You're set up well to get a yes I'd imagine.
>>25670236
I prefer younger.
>>
>>25670232
>That's why it's not wrong to break up if you find that you don't actually want to marry.

And if it takes you 2.5 years to realize this, you fucked up and deserve resentment and disdain from people for causing deep and possibly permanent emotional damage to a good person. Period, the end, full stop, if you disagree go fuck yourself. You can make your own decisions in life, but if others make their own decision to resent you for hurting their friend or family or loved one (or even a perfect stranger), they are within their rights and nobody can take that away from them, yourself included. If you disagree, go to Hell.

I am not speaking of objective morality here. I am not saying anonette did anything "wrong," per se. I do, however, hate her for hurting someone so deeply. I will not change my mind on this.
>>
>>25670252
>I prefer younger.
ok groomer
>>
>>25670249
not her, but you are autistic
>>
>>25670249
If I'm understanding you correctly now

Marriage = Legally binding, therefore you have to be loyal and faithful
Relationship = Not legally binding, therefore you technically don't have to be either of those things

I mean, technically this is true, but you never expressed yourself very clearly prior to this point.
>>
>>25670252
>sack up and do it
Except I've seen her twice in as many years, for about 5 minutes each time. I just can't see her giving me a yes.
>>
How do I get over the fact that my girlfriend has had sex with other people?
>>
>>25670262
Well never asking guarantees a no.
Talking more would help, though.
>>
NEW THREAD when you guys feel like migrating
>>>25670275
>>25670275
>>25670275
>>
>>25670273
I'm aware. I'm good at the low pressure bantz and not so good at the part where I have to ask out girls who are at their work.
>>
>>25670277
B A S E D
>>
>>25670248
>i feel like incels have fucking ruined bantz for everyone because they actually mean the insane shit they say

Doesn't have anything to do with incels, at least for me. I've always disliked "bantz" in general because it's basically just stating how you really feel, except it's magically supposed to be hilarious because it's bantz... or something. Jokes made at the expense of others are funnier if you're just bullshitting and there's no element of truth to them. If that's the case here, well, sorry for being retarded.

>kinda fucked up bro
I have a good deal of tolerance for bad behavior, thoughts, feelings, attitudes, etc if they stem from a place of hurt. Just the way I am, right or wrong.
>>
>>25670254
>And if it takes you 2.5 years to realize this, you fucked up
Sometimes, but this is by no means a rule. Statistically, the odds of divorce are higher up until about 3 years of dating. That is, if you marry before then you'll have an increased risk in comparison with those who wait 3 years. The difference between 2.5 and three years is small, and any major incompatibilities will usually be discovered quickly, but there are tons of cases where you only find out about an incompatibility this late. For example, discovering that you were cheated on when you were first dating, but only stumbling across evidence much later. Your partner deciding that they really want to live in some city on the other side of the country because they got a job offer they don't want to pass up, thinking that you could compromise to move together, but you either can't make a living in the area or just can't stand it. And, of course, cases like your partner becoming a totally different person--say they become depressed and abusive due to some stressor while refusing to get help.

>possibly permanent emotional damage to a good person
And you called ME the leftist, despite having such a reflexive preference for the person you see as being 'lesser'? Getting broken up with hurts, but it's not inherently unjustified.

>>25670261
I said this from the beginning (>>25669729), but the other guy was busy going ballistic because he insists on defining commitment as 'being around each other for an arbitrary length of time'. I'd make the minor distinction that marriage binds you to be loyal and to stay together, being in a non-marital relationship still has the *obligation* of loyalty. There's just not the obligation (nor enforcement) to stay together if you don't want to.
I initially said that, before you're committed, you can and should leave if there is something that dissuades you from committing. That's what you do if you take the relationship seriously.
>>
>>25670313
>If that's the case here, well, sorry for being retarded.
you're forgiven
>>
>>25670315
>The difference between 2.5 and three years is small,
not when .5 of it was spent waiting for the right time to break up

by the way op confirmed it was a made up scenario in the new thread so you can stop white knighting, 'she's not gonna fuck you
>>
>>25670315
>the other guy was busy going ballistic

Uh, there is no "other guy." I am the anon who was getting angry also, and I am also >>25670261. Some posts of yours are more terrible than others. Some make me more angry, some less angry.

>And you called ME the leftist, despite having such a reflexive preference for the person you see as being 'lesser'? Getting broken up with hurts, but it's not inherently unjustified.

God, you really ARE autistic. >>25670256 is right, you're a giga autist. Just accept that different people have different opinions, you god damn stubborn motherfucker.

You are disgusting. You will always be disgusting. Please do the world and die before 2022. You're raw, putrid, walking garbage that doesn't even qualify as a human being. You're sickening, revolting, and one of the most horrid people I've spoken to throughout all of 2022. Please die as soon as you can. Thanks.
>>
>>25670327
I wish he was just white knighting, but I'm sure he's expressing genuine opinions that he's held for a long time. He's just... not a good person. He really, truly isn't.
>>
>>25670327
>>25670345
Btw even if she'd broken up with him immediately I would still hate her, lmao.

>I am not speaking of objective morality here. I am not saying anonette did anything "wrong," per se. I do, however, hate her for hurting someone so deeply.

This is how I feel towards people dumping long-term partners in general. Sorry if that makes me a non-mature adult, or something.
>>
>>25670345
You called it, man. He sounded semi reasonable to start with, I even thought you were being a little harsh, but boy did he spiral quickly.
>>
>>25670356
Yeah. I think his personal insults towards me were fully justified (I threw the first stones and hit under the belt a million times, so if he wants to return the favor and treat me the same way I treated him, that's fully understandable), but his weird and frankly hard-to-follow attitudes towards relationships are a problem. Hopefully after all of this he'll moderate his stance a bit.
>>
>>25670336
>Just accept that different people have different opinions
> You're raw, putrid, walking garbage that doesn't even qualify as a human being.
the absolute state
>>25670356
How exactly is going from saying "you would be justified in leaving if you aren't committed" to "you would be justified in leaving if you aren't committed (and should if you have reason to, to be clear)" a spiral to anything?
>>
File: 1642228845389.png (139 KB, 732x600)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
Asking here since new thread has no women.
Ladies, pic related, can a person like me have a happy relationship with you?
>>
>>25670375
Autist. I judge you for your opinions because they reveal what kind of person you are - a bad one. You were haggling me over opinions that are reasonable, don't hurt anyone, and have no real moral component to them. They aren't in any way comparable. You've laid yourself out bare here and you have revealed yourself blatantly and obviously as being a bad person who's extremely cold inside. If you don't want to be seen that way, do better and be better. You brought a lot of this on yourself by being a terrible human being.
>>
>>25670282
In your defense, that's very difficult no matter what.
>>
>>25670375
>>25670387
And you're just an impossibly cold person, is all. You say this with all the emotion that one might say "You should throw out food if you overcook it." You're a sociopath. If you don't want to be seen as an autistic sociopath, don't act like one.
>>
>>25670387
>have no real moral component to them
You were calling me an immoral, irredeemable piece of inhuman garbage from the moment you responded to my first post, you fucking lunatic.
>>
>>25670394
Doesn't make me feel like less of a pussy that it's defensible.
>>
>>25670415
LMAO
That has nothing to do with what I said. You are very controlling and unaccepting of alternative viewpoints either when presented calmly. And yes, I was mean to you from the start because you're a piece of crap and meanness is what you deserve.

>>25670396
I'm getting drowsy and need to go to sleep. Good luck, king. If you date a girl for two and a half years and decide to dump her, and she gets angry or upset, just shrug and go "Why so mad, bro? We were just dating. No biggie." That is totally a valid point of view and I'm sure she will immediately be converted by your wisdom. Good luck, Sociopath! I believe in you, and I believe in all the ice running through your veins! You got this! Your future girlfriend definitely isn't signing up for a relationship with a repulsive monster, no sir!
>>
>>25670423
Well I still like you. So stop calling yourself a pussy or I'll seem bi.
>>
>>25670430
>You are very controlling and unaccepting of alternative viewpoints either when presented calmly
So which is it? Am I a sociopath for reacting calmly and giving my view in response >>25669729, or am I a controlling, pigheaded asshole who gets aggressive with dissent? Make up your mind, you psychotic freak.

>If you date a girl for two and a half years and decide to dump her, and she gets angry or upset, just shrug and go "Why so mad, bro?
That is not even close to the point I was trying to make, and has absolutely nothing to do with the kind of person I am. It's bullshit that you made up because you wanted to rationalize being assblasted. I have repeatedly said from my second post onward that I don't understand how one could just have a switch flipped and decide they want to leave their partner, but ignoring that makes it easier to prop up the ridiculous caricature you've imagined, so you keep doing it.
>>
>>25670442
You are bi, stop denying it.

I guess the >tfw no gf is just getting me lately.
>>
>>25670446
Being calm and being sociopathic aren't mutually exclusive. You're dumb. Sociopaths are often very calm, anyway. Your initial post, and many subsequent ones, came across as cold and detached. The level of calmness has nothing to do with anything, it's the heartlessness of the content rather than the tone. I can calmly sip my tea while saying that all niggers should be killed in calm, dulcet tones, and that would still be sociopathic.

And I never called you aggressive. People can be calm in tone and still be inflexible, stubborn, controlling, and dismissive of others. Please learn how to read. I know that autism sometimes results in deficiencies in IQ, not just EQ, but I would rather not waste so much time dealing with a mental and moral cripple.

>It's bullshit that you made up because you wanted to rationalize being assblasted.

No, I'm just taking you at your word. If I'm misunderstanding you, learn how to speak English.

>I have repeatedly said from my second post onward that I don't understand how one could just have a switch flipped and decide they want to leave their partner

I don't remember you saying this at any point. Again, please learn how to speak English. I promise it's not that hard.

I need to work early tomorrow. Please fuck off and stop tempting me with your stupidity so I can go to sleep.
>>
>>25670462
>Being calm and being sociopathic aren't mutually exclusive.
I grouped them together, you blithering idiot. How do you read "am I a sociopath for reacting calmly" and then conclude that I'm saying they're in opposition?

>I don't remember you saying this at any point.
Then you need to shut the fuck up about the stupidity of others before flaunting your total failure of reading comprehension.
See >>25669845
> I'm not talking about the baffling way that some people just wake up one day and think their partner is "just some dude" they don't really care about, which I don't understand at all.
and >>25669926
>" I already said that I can't imagine being in a relationship with someone I love and am attracted to, only to flip to not caring for no apparent reason. It's alien to me. I'm just saying that breaking up isn't wrong if that somehow happens for someone"
>" It's far better than learning that your wife of 30 years has never actually cared about you."

Get a grip and blow it out your ass.
>>
>>25670446
>Am I a sociopath for reacting calmly and giving my view in response >>25669729, or am I a controlling, pigheaded asshole who gets aggressive with dissent? Make up your mind, you psychotic freak.
None of those things are mutually exclusive though?
>>
>>25670488
Accusing me of being "unaccepting of alternate viewpoints when presented calmly", despite having said that I'm a sociopathic abortion of a person when I respond calmly to explain why I think differently, implies that they're exclusive in context.
If I respond aggressively to a post I don't fully agree with, I'm "controlling and unaccepting" (nevermined the litany of insults towards someone who disagreed). If I respond calmly, I'm an uncaring sociopath. I can't do both. And I didn't do both. I made a calm post explaining my thought process and then anon flips the fuck out while calling me a festering blight on existence, because I dared to try to be objective in explaining my opinion.
>>
>>25670460
Gets us all sooner or later. Or bf, respectively.
>>
>>25670508
you absolutely can do both, my dude, people are multifaceted. The same Ted Bundy who was charming as fuck also bit a woman's ass cheek off in an animal rage.
As for having no palatable way to express your opinions, I think the issue is your opinions are just shit?
>>
>>25670475
>How do you read "am I a sociopath for reacting calmly" and then conclude that I'm saying they're in opposition?

Uh, you were implying that since you were calm, you therefore can't be sociopathic. At this point I think you're just failing at the utmost basics of English.

>Get a grip and blow it out your ass.

No matter what, I will always be a far better person than you are. I can sleep peacefully tonight as someone who believes in loyalty. I can wake up secure in the knowledge that I'm not a cold-blooded snake. You are disgusting. You are sickening. You are a bad person. That's all you've ever been, and that's all you ever will be.

>>25670508
You've gone from being stupid but well-spoken to churning out word salads. I have no idea what you're even attempting to say anymore. Stupid, cold-hearted... do you have even a single redeeming quality? I don't see any.
>>
>>25670534
>you absolutely can do both,
Not at the same time.
>I think the issue is your opinions are just shit?
Then you're a hypocritical shitheel to accuse me of being unaccepting.
>>
>>25670545
>Not at the same time.
Disagree
>Then you're a hypocritical shitheel to accuse me of being unaccepting.
kek, for clarity I'm not the same anon
>>
>>25668875
But from the beginning of the creation, God ‘made them male and female.’ ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’; so then they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.
>>
>>25670544
>you were implying that since you were calm, you therefore can't be sociopathic.
the sheer lack of self-awareness. Maybe you should look up uses FOR the preposition "for".. Saying "am I X for something" is another way of saying "because of". "Basic English", as you put it, isn't your strength. FOR example, we have the sentence "Am I stupid for not understanding?"
You are.

I also notice that you just skimmed over the quotes I gave you of me saying something you said you don't remember saying, and you're right back to baselessly calling me a sociopath for the thousandth time.

You are up there on my list of the most singularly detestable creatures I've ever had the misfortune of interacting with. Completely incapable of rational thought, compulsively ignores and distorts any information that doesn't fit a myopic desire to stay righteously angry, blatantly hypocritical and arrogant in that hypocrisy, the list goes on. You're a fucking basket case.

>>25670564
Sorry for assuming a post was in the context of the same 5-hour chain instead of an abstract proposition that someone else just popped in with.
The other guy accused me of being unaccepting of other opinions, despite spending all of this time seething over a different opinion, because he's convinced himself I'm evil incarnate for not littering my first post with emotional language.
>>
File: 10102614-3x2-940x627.jpg (36 KB, 940x627)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>25670584
>Sorry for assuming a post was in the context of the same 5-hour chain instead of an abstract proposition that someone else just popped in with.
Wasn't calling you out, just clarifying. I've popped in and out of this discussion, as I think one or two others have along the way.
If it's not a wall of text littered with insults, safe to say it's not either of you two main anons.
>>
>>25670382
1.don't believe in online horoscopes
2.watch the first scene in Pulp Fiction
>>
>>25670382
No. Someone with no empathy or compassion wouldn't work well with me, and this one screams "I'm a terrible dad". Hard pass.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.