[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bear and man.png (555 KB, 689x481)
555 KB
555 KB PNG
Hello, I would like to live my life without working for others. I am open to many ideas and would like to hear from you all. I currently have a part time job and before it gets to the point of abandoning my family and surviving in the wilderness and possibly dying, I would rather see what ideas you guys have to share. I have a college Software Development diploma, but I don't program as a hobby. I am good at video games but becoming popular by streaming or recording and earning a living is few and far between. Thanks in advance for all the support.
>>
>>25667767
how about you find a commnity to live in the wilderness with?
>>
>>25667767
try life of crime. Become a black hat pentester, write malware. You have IT degree after all
>>
>>25667767
Buy an estate and have servants working on its fields and feed you up with livestock. If you don't govern a place you're governed
>>
>>25667767
you could trying flipping stuff on grailed/ebay/amazon, anon. it takes a while to get the the point where it becomes a full time thing, but it's definitely possible. there's a lot of resources on how to go about this, too. it's a lot of hard work, but you work for yourself and it can be fun.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.