[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1641691450465.jpg (338 KB, 1280x1238)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
Previous
>>25661224

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdo82_5C1fA
>>
I would have changed if youd ever told me it was a problem. I wish you hadn't cheated on me. I can't take you back now no matter how sorry you may feel in the future. Our family is ruined and theres nothing anyone can do about it. I'm embarrassed I ever took you back the first time you did this to me but we were teenagers and I thought you grew out of it. I hate this.
>>
>>25666926
This is all you really need to know. Bowie for the win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VppuD1St8Ec
>>
Why did I think it would be a good idea to take a high stress full time job and enroll in grad school at the same time? What's the point of getting vacation time if I can't even use it? Fuck.
>>
Also, I am so fucking sorry K, you will go down in history. I guarantee it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGwWNGJdvx8
>>
I still don't know your true intentions which is a little scary and depressing.. Even though we just met, I don't want to lose you.
>>
based on our experts findings for 2021 we are anticipating 3,426 posts from Kat in fiscal year 2022 with a mix of approximately 34% anonymous posts, 18% non-kat Kat posts and the rest being correctly onymous

it's gonna be a banner year for /adv/ schizos with an expected 2 new main players to evolve over q1 and by q4 we expect at least 3 additional permanant schizos to the tally

grear work everyone, i love you all
>>
I w t s b y d e k, s
>>
She fucked up our relation. She left me. She ignored me. She trashed 2 years of relation. I called her today so she can come to my flat and take her stuff. My hearth raced just listenign to her. She talked like nothing happend. But then her voice cracked, she was sad, It was clear, then my hearth sttopped, we talked like nothing happend, my heart says "Do It!" but my brain knows, that no matter what I do, its not going to work... Im here, thinking about the most amazing girl I've meet, but knowing that my future is elsewere... What do bois. The only thing keeping my mind strong is that she isnt the only "amazing" girl that will cross my life.
>>
need to come up with a more complex code in the future. lol
>>
>>25666940
Fuck. How to stay strong like you? Im
>>25667164 and he feeling taking her back is strong, stupid hearth, but my mind is at your sise. What to do, how do you cope with what will come in your future?
>>
>>25667051
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV3RhTtYYqU
>>
File: frig.png (20 KB, 928x135)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
Thinking about frigiophobia. Seems to mainly be a chinese thing, but I think I understand it in my own way.
I think about space and how cold is a lack of heat, and heat is energy. Not really surprising that the cold is linked to fear of death.
I don't have the phobia but I feel it myself in little ways.
The way a chill runs up my body when I'm walking alone in the middle of the night. The cold air hits, and it's like nothing exists for a while. Thinking about the void of outer space.
I get it when submerged in cold water.
I understand the relief when coming back inside after spending hours in the cold. Your limbs feeling dead but coming back to life when you heat them up.
It's that split second feeling.
>>
You help him NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8-LH_VUROk
>>
>>25667223
no one cares
you come back randomly in these psychotic spurts. take a chill pill woman
>>
>>25667242
I like it. Spices up the threads. Never know when she's gonna strike.
>>
It will be a divine comedy or they will pay with their lives.
>>
>>25667252
i don't it. makes the threads more chaotic and full of spam but okay
>>
>Can't make friends irl
Where I live, most people are just too uninteresting to me.
>Can't make friends online
Tried to make one, but I ghosted after a while
What am I supposed to do? I'm thinking of giving up. And please don't suggest seeking friends irl, its just not gonna work
>>
>>25667242
Repent or you will regret it.
>>
>>25667252
Thank you love.

I am not sensitive anymore because we won. It was never personal. Bless.
>>
Schizos ftw :-)

My twinflame.
>>
>>25667223
It’s been so long since I watched that movie

I love it
>>
I dont know whats going on with my mother lately and i dont know what to do about her. Ill try and make this post as short as possible
Years ago my grand mother told me my mother has bad nerves and that she over reacts to situations in way that arent normal
Since last year shes been on a easily tracked cycle
1. get mad over something small
2. send me a message saying "you think im crazy" " im moving and im going to be happy"
3. send me a message saying how grandma was such an awful person

1. first time was because i asked her to stop smoking. She called the police on me that day
2. Second time it happened was because i didnt like some oven mitts she bought.
3. Third time I dont know what she was upset about but she threw her medicine on the table, took a "togo bag" that had an axe hatchets and a bunch of stuff to camp with and left. 30 minutes later she messages me back saying come get her
4. Today shes mad because i didnt give her an item fast enough
Its like she uses the idea that her mother said she has bad nerves by demeaning her mother's actions. While simultaneously ignoring how shes acting.
This is on top of everything else shes been doign
1. claiming shes being stalked by some rich guy who put a tracking device on my car
2. claiming she was dragged out of her car and beated by some white people.
3. claimed that someone tried to steal the car while she was driving

I feel like im being overwhelmed with her mental health right now.
>>
>>25667290
No hate, but face it. We’re all on an alaskan sheep shearing forum. Nobody wins.
>>
>>25667336
Sounds like your mother has discovered Meth.
>>
imagine actually having a twin flame
lol
lmao
meeting your mirror match just so you can make a mess out of each others lives and never be happy and just always assume happiness is just around the corner because you are so alike

it just never comes lmao twin flame more like retarded mess
>>
>>25667268
i don't believe in that religious bullshit
what does repent even mean
kys baby girl
>>
>>25667365
Life isnt a competition

Success is only gauged by one’s own individual perception of it, not somebody else’s. Unless you’re insecure, then it is
>>
>>25667376
>kill urself bbgurl
bad bf
>>
>>25667365

There are some things you can't explain to other people.

My favorite love story is Jane Eyre. It's a psychic mystical connection that can't be explained. We are each other and he reads my mind.
>>
>>25667376
It's not religious. It's reality.
>>
I want to become a world class level of charming
>>
Just curious for the military kinda guys

Is there more than a octuple agent?
>>
I’m suppressing my surface emotions. And the other layers, apparently. Thank you for your service.
You’ll think I’m joking.
I’ll pretend you’re trolling.
>>
I want to see them all dancing like Boris. Same lightness, same fun, same non-judgement. No darkness. I loved the lightsaber too (it wasn't red).
>>
>>25667409
Oh dear lord. Jane Eyre is supposed to be a cautionary tale. The man keeps his wife chained in the attic. He becomes hideously deformed for being a lieing pos. You should read romance novels as if they were horror. You should want better for yourself.
>>
>>25667524
Keep that darkness in your heart and you'll go far!
/s

Nothing awful will happen to him now. It already has happened. Poor guy has been through hell.

This is where we get our happy ending. I'm sorry you won't get yours from the look of things.
>>
>>25667524
"oh dear lord"

insanity.

We all have our dark side, luckily we've cast our demons out. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4
>>
Pisses me off that people think they're better than me just because of the country i live in
>>
He will get many gifts from God now.
>>
>>25667601
People will think they’re better than you for any reason whatsoever. Don’t dwell on it.

Captcha: 42K0W
>>
Best song ever made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvnYmWpD_T8
>>
I got the 707 call.
>>
I don't know if I'm feeling hungry or if it is anxiety making me want to binge eat, but I must not fall
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChujSmX8KDU
>>
I like to think of creation, consumption, and destruction as good friends. Walking hand in hand. With creation in the middle.
>>
I don't know where I would hang out if this website went down.
>>
I wish I could tell this secret that I’ve been keeping in my head to someone. This isn’t the place.
>>
File: wolfwood-trigun.gif (344 KB, 498x346)
344 KB
344 KB GIF
>>25666926
Found out my little brother is moving out. He got his life on track, a gf too, and I'm really happy. Seeing him succeed and take this big step made me look at myself and feel like a hopeless loser. I'm the older brother and yet I haven't worked in years, have barely any experience and I'm still living here at home. The last few places I worked I struggled and every time got fired. The fuck am I even doing with my life.
>>
>>25667701
hot

me on the left (iykyk)
>>
Dear GIOYC,
I thought I saw my fren pop in and out of my workplace today.
>>
I hope I don’t wake up depressed like this forever.
>>
It's going to be okay.
>>
It's all one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbhCPt6PZIU
>>
I'll be here if you need me.
>>
>>25667748
I could tell you "it's going to be ok" but that would be a lie. You gotta take the first step again, anon, even if you fail. Go out there and get a job even if it's menial. You got this.
>>
>>25667701
Theres none of what you said unless creation is in the beginning. You really are retarded, do you know that? Or is retardation in the middle between whatever Harley Quinn fantasy you think about yourself ?
>>
>>25667727
How is this not the place.
>>
File: 09ipl.jpg (536 KB, 849x1200)
536 KB
536 KB JPG
>>25667844
It's in the middle because the other two stem from it, making it the origin.
Also capeshit is boring. I like to think of myself as an edgy anime villain.
>>
I'm angry
>>
>>25667844
You are born, you shit, 'you' die and return to the ground.
>>
I'm sorry. I truly am. It had to be this way. Please forgive me. It's not my rules.
>>
>>25667864
So a pyramid....
>>
All the bases are covered now. You can relax for the rest of your life. :-)

I am still processing it. Mission accomplished.

It had to come down from above through human form and it did.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoPux4SsOjg
>>
>>25667860
Well for one it’s public.
>>
It's not nice to read people's mind and then fuck with them. :/

I understand your anger but be nice to people that love you.
>>
>>25668020
How about a hint?
>>
I think I finally get the angry jealous God bit.

Also my ear is ringing. Fuck off.
>>
>>25667170
Y, y m w t. O a m n t d i. E w.
>>
OMG our mothers.
>>
>>25668020
Unless it's something to do with national security, I'm sure your secret is just another turd at the dog park- nobody cares or knows. Everybody shits here
>>
>>25667170
It had to be read by stupid people. The highest security (Q clearance) is only for some....

and now I understand why she said...I would get a "kick out of her book"

lmao
>>
>>25668025
>It's not nice to read people's mind and then fuck with them
I wish more people understood this and we're nicer to each other and helping, but evil has a grip on this timeline. Shame..
>>
File: e34m0hjwzb151.jpg (23 KB, 630x269)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>25667864
more like put their stems in it

i
drink
your
milkshake
ssshhhhhhhhhhhp!
>>
>>25667211
Wow, you're really smart. /ns (no sarcasm)
>>
>>25668083
Q clearance is outdated. Everything worthy is now compartmentalized and on a "need to know" basis.
>>
Hey glowies, you really need to read this book:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24432943-life-with-a-cosmos-clearance

Lmfao
>>
Are any girls not hooked on social media or care what other people think, outside of the necessary? Has consumerism really destroyed us and stopped natural evolution and progression of our species ?
>>
Thank you for being willing to talk to me. You're very nice and we have things in common. But I don't understand the point.
Where is this supposed to go? Do the conversations themselves get fun at some point? I don't know how to do that.
>>
I asked yesterday if it's better to live with undiagnosed ADHD and an amount of autism or if it's better to die.

Now the question I have for today is, well, more of a confession.

I'm sick of being anxiety ridden and finding myself in constant rut. All I do is mope about and feel sorry for myself and things never change.
I feel like I am sabotaging myself and I am powerless to stop it because changing is so hard. I just want to collapse in the middle of one of my University's courses just to see if someone would care.
I know people do care, but I feel like I can't change at all. I've developed this sort of self-fulfilling prophecy for myself and all of these delusions.

Whenever I free time, I wake up late, I don't get stuff done, and I continously hate myself. Focusing on personal projects is harder than most; don't even get me started on homework.
I don't know what to do. I can't get diagnosed, I can't get medication because it's all too expensive and then University and this stupid part-time job won't allow me to get an appointment, and even if I do they just want blood tests because I'm obese.

I feel stuck. So what's why I asked if it's just simply better to keep living with this instead of getting medicated or to die. I'm too much of a coward to pull the trigger.
>>
>>25668137
This is child's play. Those who live at S-4, which is publicly known now and obviously their exists higher level departments, will never tell us. Regardless, our own imaginations should fill in the blanks, and an agreement is reached that any disclosure would certainly disrupt our system throwing it into chaos, and perhaps war. Greed would ultimately take over. Just my two bits, I'm nobody
>>
>>25668147
Redemption? Self improvement? Debate questions discussions humor etc? Love??
>>
>>25668180
Sorry...

it appears you haven't been trained to be a jedi (your entire life).
>>
You don't need social media when you have each other
>>
>>25668194
What if my only friends are over social media
>>
>>25668193
YOURE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING. What's it like being 12?
>cosmic clearance
>Q clearance
>>
File: pol-7.gif (3.28 MB, 635x640)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB GIF
>>25668193
You don't know, or ever had clearance kek
>>
>watches a 13yo film once
YUP I KNOW WHATS GOING ON
>>
>try to stop drinking
>few days to week going good
>stressful situation comes up
>stressed as hell
>drink again and end up getting into another cycle
>repeat
I hate this cycle. I just want to stop drinking but nothing eases my pain.
>>
>>25668188
Yeah. Maybe I'm so used to assuming I'm going to do conversations wrong that I can't imagine how they could go right.
>>
>>25668220

Oh yeah?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A0iftflme4
>>
Why cant I forget her? Why do I think about her every second of every day?
Even though I know she doesnt give a fuck about me.
>>
File: space-jam_u-L-F4S5S30.jpg (36 KB, 374x550)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>25666926
Back in like 2009 like 10 buddies and me got drunk of our asses and for some fucking reason watched Space Jam. In our inebriated states we decided to spam Space Jam shit all over the internet, like we went to niche forums and asked for Space Jam things related to it, like we would go to history forums and ask about the history of space jam, we'd go to communist forums and spam it with questions about space jam. We constantly pretended like we wanted a sequel. I seriously think we might have kicked off the space jam meme culture.

I also think we accidentally made Warner Bros think there was demand for a sequel. Sorry everyone.
>>
>>25668267
You watched a beautiful thing wither away, your relationship that is. Is it really dead though? Who’s to say? But it’s natural to mourn. What will matter now is strength for weakness will only wither more unnecessarily.
>>
I finally managed to get up early. Now what the fuck do I do with my day?
>>
>like fat girls with cute faces
>realize most fat girls don't have cute faces

quite a predicament
>>
>>25668267
I'm on the same boat, brother... It's painful. I remember reading once how even the Greek gods feared Cupid. And that idea stuck with me, how millennia has passed and heart afflictions are still the same.
>>
>>25668349
kys or maybe find something better to do?
>>
>>25668354
Sad cow.
>>
>>25668318
Sorry.
>>
Black Swan - lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS8bma7LRX4
>>
Oh hi Kat. Hope it’s all good in Kat land
>>
>>25668397

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSGfcCO_h4I
>>
Lately, I feel like I'm not good enough for you.
I'm just a tired old man who works too much.
You're a young and free woman.
>>
>troy baker announces getting into NFTs
>every other voice actor who isn't in his clique immediately shit on him

based
>>
>>25668399
Flying high thanks. How are you? :-)
>>
>>25668412
It's the sad thing that many VAs who I like just turn out to be huge douches outside of their work

Never meet your idols.
>>
File: 1630955467569.jpg (105 KB, 750x938)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>25668412
wtf i love troy baker now
>>
File: EndOfLifeline.png (158 KB, 412x412)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>25667211
>frigiophobia
That's pretty cool, no pun intended.
I've given a little thought about this before. When I was a kid, I determined that when I die it's going to be like falling asleep in the snow. Only it's more of a peaceful thing for me. A slow, gradual bleeding off of heat. It might not even be a temperature related death but just exsanguination.
I know people who call that strange feeling you get when you come inside and warm up from being freezing cold "chilblains". I don't think that's technically accurate but it's just going to name for it as any I've heard.

Also, I don't really believe in a communal hell, but if one existed, it makes far more sense to me that it would be freezing cold and than burning hot. After all, the worst, most hellish emotional experiences come with a penetrating cold through the heart of you.
>>
Life we know it is different than 'there'

You can love someone passionately there but not here. I'm not into guys that suck dick either. Hope that didn't hurt your feelings (like you attempt to do) but it's true.
>>
>>25668419
Good to hear! I’ve honestly had better days, but I’m managing alright.
>>
Sometimes I laugh at myself for falling for a woman who's in a relationship
I'm really desperate to find someone/something else to escape these feelings
>>
>>25666926
By the end of this, I'm sure you will find a gay man you can marry or an old lady since you're into that.
>>
The truth is you never wanted to know who I was because you thought I was a nobody. I have to live with that pain forever but I will be okay. I know I don't deserve happiness. I only can get happiness from work... I guess that's why I'm a virgo.
>>
My life has fallen apart and I made it do that.
>>
I dreamt about you again. I was trying to kill myself in VR, falling off cliffs and buildings and feeling the adrenaline rush in every fall, and you were there, sitting on a sofa, just watching me.
That's all our relationship was, I guess. Me being a depressed mess and you just watching me spiral. I understand now, I understand that you stayed with me because you were worried that I wouldn't handle it well if you left. And when you realized I would be depressed no matter what happened to me, good or bad, you ran out the door.
>>
AH
I WANT TO TELL YOU HOW I WANT YOU
HOW I DONT EVEN CARE IF ITS THE RIGHT TIME
OR EVEN IF YOU LIKE ME
WHY
I CANT LIVE MY LIFE NOW WITHOUT EXPERIENCING IT
IT IS SOMETHING I NEED
BUT I WONT SAY ANYTHING
BECAUSE IM FUCKING RETARDED
AND A COWARD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I WANT TO UPROOT AGAIN
FUCK
ME
I
WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO SETTLE AND I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT
>>
I fell for you god damn it and I hate it
>>
I found myself interested in a girl I met in a group of people at college, turns out she’s one of those girls with 10 simps around her all the time. Not interested in being one of them. Then I had an extremely vivid dream of a girl from my past I also was interested in and the dream unfolded in the same scenario. Again, I have no interest in fighting over a woman. Not sure what to make of all this, just putting it here.
>>
and the best part is, I know nothing. Just a retard drawn in like a moth to the fucking flame by shit that I should be able to overlook
>>
I can't judge anyone because on this journey I have done many things I am not proud of. It was the only way but honestly, if I could go back, I wouldn't do it differently. That's because we never would've won otherwise. I hope one day you and others will understand that.

Oh and I don't watch porn anymore or do kinky shit.
>>
I really barely know you I hate it
You probably know me more than I know you but now I'm lashing out with only a vague attempt to conceal because I can only be chill for so long
>>
She doesn’t know that her daughter is a sick fuck.
>>
>The perfect girl but she's asexual and shows signs of being an alpha-widow.
I really hate getting Monkey's Paw'd.
>>
One thing I learned as a girl is to never assume you know what people are thinking because you don't. If you want to know something about someone, you need to ask.

I'm always crying, woman of sorrows. I don't show it much to the public because that's not what I want to see in the world. Out there is a reflection of whats in me.
>>
>>25668652
Why is her daughter a sick fuck?
>>
File: YearLongBlink.jpg (33 KB, 298x168)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>25667864
Okay, the convergence of everything in this post is too fucking epic.

A. One of the niggling things about you that bothers me is that I find you a rich source of characterization for a fictional character but none of mine are remotely appropriate.
B. While thinking about the cold post earlier, I finally remembered a character that is absolutely perfect
C. It's from my capeshit setting that I was developing
D. Her appearance is anime girl inspired
E. She's the ultimate final villain of the entire setting

Wtf...

What follows is copied from a post two years back when I developed her:

Well, here's the thing about omnipotence, it's really kind of hard to kill someone or even defeat them when they are omnipotent. After being nearly wiped to the brink of extinction, mortals and Gods teamed up to fight this new terror together. With one massive suicidal distraction attack, they succeeded in opening up a portal from their universe to another. This other universe, by intention, happened to be moving forward through time much more slowly. They enveloped her in the portal and closed it behind her sealing themselves off from her power forever.
She isn't frozen at all. One moment, she was turning her enemies into ice cream flavored like ennui, and in the next moment she was surrounded by swirling darkness, colors, lights, and confounding, chaotic sound. As soon as she gets her bearings, she will realize that the universe is moving faster than her and she will speed up to match. And then she will have some more fun.

The supers weren't created by the willful production of her intent. Thousands of superpowers will be unleashed upon earth in the mass event by breaking apart several molecules of air that happened to be nearby her enough to resonate with her powerful energy.
She is Power.
She is Chaos.
She is God.
And she is coming.

Fuck winter.

...I may never use this but I had to share this moment.
>>
>>25668647
You sound jealous. It's a normal thing to be jealous of people that are great but you can be great too.
>>
>>25668703
This is no jealousy, trust me.
>>
Starting think you see me less as a friend and more of a source of female attention that you reach for whenever convenient or whenever girls youre actually dating arent answering you. it makes me kinda sad honestly.
>>
" After being nearly wiped to the brink of extinction, mortals and Gods teamed up to fight this new terror together. "

This part is not fiction at all, it is fact.
>>
I really don't care if you call it aliens or angels, multi-dimensional beings or whatever. It's all the same.

I think I will always be looking for my Wilson here. I need to leave again because there is too much hatred here. It makes me physically ill.

I was just hoping to celebrate but I guess we aren't there yet. It's no longer my fight though. I am grateful that teeny bit of happiness.

I'm grateful for the Boris dance too.
>>
I dunno why I'm so attracted to you. If I didn't know who you were and saw you randomly on the street, I'm not sure I would've looked twice. Maybe it's just proximity. We talk every day, a lot, and it's fun. That's an easy way to a person's heart after enough time, right?

Or maybe it's our history. You gave me a taste here and there. Men have trouble accepting that a woman's interest can yo-yo or even fade - even men like me who try to stay critical and self-aware. It's a slot machine mindset where maybe today is the day we'll randomly hook up again, and that keeps me around.

Maybe it's my own uncontrollable preferences. Pale white girls get an unfair advantage with me. Double that if they've got a decent set of thighs on them. We all have our physical vices and at some point it's okay to just say I like what I like.
>>
I'm lonely and it was my fault
my whole life was my fault
I want to die and hug my childhood me and apologise
>>
you say you don't care about looks and then every single dude you even slightly consider is at least 6'1" and ripped
>>
you know i thought itd maybe get easier but really it just stays the same more just gets done gonna have to figure this one out

grant me the energy to get through this day and achieve what i must my dwarf star
>>
People down here on earth don't understand the non-judgement part. I know you all hate Lady Gaga but it's a really great example of hidden knowledge.. I find a bit creepy with the gooey births and head, also dont agree that weed is bad but that's okay. Here it is, really listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw

When you're all good and nice to each other, I will come back.
>>
>>25668780
>believing anything anyone says ever
anon pls
>>
foolishness
>>
You goddamn bitch, you said you wanted my babies and to get married and you’re gonna ghost me? That’s downright cowardly, I’m glad I never nutted in you.
>>
I'm a fool.
At least I'm the funniest clown in the circus, probably.
>>
Everyones journey is going to be different. Songs that helped me along are from Coldplay or Chantal Kreviazuk but I can't tell you if they will help you because I am not you. A some point you need to take charge of your life and learn to love.
>>
Disgusting. Relationship ruiner. Emotional leech. Wore. @myself
>>
This can't be it
>>
>>25668826
can't even fuckin spell whore. God, I'm retarded
>>
>>25668758
>I really don't care if you call it aliens or angels, multi-dimensional beings or whatever. It's all the same.
This is 100% correct. Angels are aliens are multi-dimensional beings. And they are superior to humans.
>>
it's a bad look
>>
>>25668729
Well, I steal from everything, Kat.
>>
>>25666926
I remember watching this movie (High Rise). Fucking nuts.
>>
>>25668829
It is but there is always more. Watch it unfold.

My part is definitely done. Swear to Goddess.
>>
File: nQRDz.png (391 KB, 1057x469)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
>>25668318
>>
I love you and wish you all the best in life. I will wait for you with my heart and soul. Remember that.

https://youtu.be/ES2WW4JJ_84
>>
All I ever wanted was for everyone to be happy. For everyone to fit into a world and feel good about themself, no matter who they are. To be able to express themselves to their full potential. To exist without greedy monsters tearing them down. In my story the greedy monsters even get to be happy after they do the right thing...they will be heavily fined though and the ones that don't repent will have to be locked up.

I guess I am just a mother full of love.
>>
The only cure for something like me is death
>>
Give back what was stolen or face the consequences before it's too late. Pass it on.
>>
it's selfish
>>
>>25668975
Giving it back and passing it on is why I steal in the first place. It's a bit magpie.
>>
Anon who has skinwalkers monitoring his home and family, please get weapons to defend yourself and bolt your doors, reinforce windows.
>>
I keep thinking about becoming a whoremonger or a porn actor but simultaneously feel disgusted at myself for having those degenerate thoughts.
>>
>>25666926
I just can't bother
>>
>>25668615
why don't you want to settle? it'd be nice to settle with the one you love.
>>
>>25668992
Pass it on as in tell everyone. I guess you aren't a girl.
>>
>>25668982
Yes they are selfish but whatever. There are all kinds out there. The monsters are all part of this world for a reason too.
>>
And now, we drink. Hoping for the best with this, I know I can do it.
>>
I'm digging my own grave with my bare hands
>>
There will be some people out there that won't believe me until it's too late. I don't want it ever to be too late for anyone. I don't have it in me to be that cruel, they are all loved by me.
>>
>>25669059
Don't fear. It's going to be okay.

You have no idea how many people are involved. There are a lot of people and I don't know about them all. I just pick a representative because I don't have time for everything.

I think I finally get to have my own life now.
>>
>>25669040
I knew what you meant, I was being silly.
But good guess.
>>
>>25669005
Everyone is protected now. That is why I am not afraid to speak out now.
>>
I know asking questions won't do anything to help, I've been doing that for like the last year and its only brought me pain, its gotten so bad that I'm gonna be hospitalised soon and I fucking hate myself
>>
File: R (2).jpg (40 KB, 996x1000)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Why has everyone become so... Brash in the way they talk? I swear every conversation I am with someone they say a swear word talk negatively about things that are conventional and talk about how being unconventional is the better way to go, because it doesn't make you a slave to the system or something like that.

Are people just that reluctant?
>>
>>25669079
Oh okay. :-)

I was lazy in my answer and didn't think much about it all.
>>
>>25669094
What questions do you need help with? Can I help you in any way?
>>
>>25669095
Don’t care. Still never getting it (the vax, that is)
>>
>>25669095
WARNING - for those who hate me, I will just assume you think I am insane/a narcissist. Some followed me, some did things the exact opposite of the good I wanted to see.

It is because of me. I've done my penance now. It's all going to change soon. We have the goods. I feel confident now.
>>
>>25666926
> Be me
> FAGMAN employee
> Be in college's groupchat for CS students
> Bunch of losers who argue hours about stupid shit
> Just go in there, piss off two frequent posters with bait and leave
I'm not claiming to be a good person, but damn is it funny.
>>
Oh I wish we had more time together. I guess I could feel it wouldn’t be what I needed
>>
>>25669116
Oh the contrarian?

It was set up that way because the system was rigged. You know that Cohen song? Yeah.

I'm not getting the vax either. I don't trust them and no one should. They lie and they want to kill the 'sheeple'. They will never be able to undo the damage but they are going bankrupt.
>>
I don't care if I die. I just wanted to help people.
>>
Everytime I was forced to troll and hurt people, it went against the very core of my being. I am so sorry to all those I hurt but know that the world is going to get better.
>>
They can't stop the process now. It's above what they know. That is why I am 100% confident now. Yeah, they will try to murder people for sure. Protect yourself but know that they will be caught now.
>>
>>25669152
Huh, I never thought a namefag here would be against the vaccine.
You're better than I thought you were
>>25669193
Never mind.
>>
Interacting with people is scary if you can't figure them out.
>>
I haven't read the Harry Potter stuff (I have no time to get into details and people who REALLY know me will know that). In the series there are characters that are 'bad' but also good. I dont know what they're called. Relate that to life and you have the truth of what is happening.

If you want to know anything else, ask. Otherwise I will go.
>>
You are so fucking guillible. Fine, mainstream media is biased and retarded, but that doesn't mean that the whole undeniable truth is coming out of some schizoguys' mouth ranting on the butthole of the internet. Critical thinking is not about being an edgelord, fucking moron.
>>
>>25669214
Thanks. That is a nice complement. I'm sure some want to, quite literally, murder me then. haha

At this point the evil just makes me laugh.
>>
>>25669129
???
I don't know you well enough to actually hate you neither do I really hate you. My statement is more based on society's change in general. What I am talking about is 40 percent of people now while the other 60 percent of people just want to enjoy their days going about things as usual like Switzerland.
>>
>>25669116
I don't think my statement has anything to do with antivaxxers?
>>
>>25669241
compliment too :-)

I'm literally retarded but trying to learn.
>>
>>25669097
No worries. Party on.
>>
>>25669258
If you are poignant and verbose in the way you talk I doubt you are actually retarded.
>>
I guess it can be our special place.
>>
Jesus, antivaxxers are becoming the new vegans.
>>
I don't know but it seems like most people are flat out disagreeable, evasive, and opinionated wherever I go in life. Nothing like the characters I see in movies. Most people are more like slobs than say their idols on the screen who look like they are a bodybuilder.
>>
God, this world is terrifying. I'm sad that I may never get what I want, but I can try to make it happen one way or another.

I am returning to my world. My world, mine. Soon I'll be immensely more powerful.
>>
>>25669245
That wasnt meant for you personally, just anyone who say it.

Not everyone is going to understand right away. It needs to be absorbed into the culture. I promise that good things are coming.

A friend once said that people have to learn the negative way first before they undo it. That is the case with me anyway. You see how evil has spun its web, you do the opposite of it. It's like what they did to me when I tried to do good

(and yeah, Rich was right about that part, no idea who the fuck was following him...maybe someone trying to protect me, maybe not. At any rate his death threats to me were unacceptable and they have been dealt with).
>>
>>25669277
Vegans are more liberal. The antivax thing is more conservative and alt-right.
>>
I just woke up scared, and I couldn’t remember where I was for a while. I’m shaking and my heart is fluttering.
>>
I had sex last night. Was pretty good.
>>
I've realized I have a praise kink. As a guy it's incredibly rare to find writing that fulfills that desire so I have to commission it myself. Sadly most online writers are either shit I expensive so I've tried to cut down on my spending. I think it's a result of being seen as a creep/rapist that I like the idea of being seen as sweet/adorable/harmless.
Math and especially foreign language classes made me want to shoot myself. Sometimes I have nightmares where I'm back in high school/college and I'm failing a math/Spanish course because I haven't done any of my homework or studied.
>>
>>25669277
pLaNtS fEeL pAiN tOo!!
>>
>>25669312
>Math and especially foreign language classes made me want to shoot myself. Sometimes I have nightmares where I'm back in high school/college and I'm failing a math/Spanish course because I haven't done any of my homework or studied.
I graduated 8 years ago and I still have those nightmares. All the time.
>>
>>25669265
People only respect men and the kind that are very good at appearing smart anyway. I know the way the world is though and maybe better than anyone. I know my strengths and I know where I am retarded. lol
>>
>>25669316
Is this real or satire lmao
>>
>>25669299
Same childish behavior
>>
>>25669291
Okay you arent me but thats okay. I already have everything I want sweetheart. My world isn't about power either and everyone who knows me, knows that. My world is about love. One day you will understand.
>>
>>25669332
>Despite the fact that carrots are considered the most intelligent of farmed vegetables, "thumping" is considered a "humane" way to kill sick or otherwise unusable baby carrots. This is when they are killed by being grabbed by their hind legs and slammed against the floor.
>>
I am the real Kat
>>
Fuck you all
>>
>>25669299

Right left commie nazi blah - all there will be is purple rain. Purple is the best color, it's merging into a magical whole that isnt terrible. There are both good and bad globalists.
>>
>>25669353
>Witness these thirsty Brussels sprouts packed in a truck en route to a Brussels sprouts slaughterhouse being given water by compassionate plants rights activists
>>
Alright I am leaving now because my impersonator is annoying. Don't bomb my city because it wont matter at this point. Bye.
>>
>>25669383
Serves you right for picking a name, newfag
>>
i've slowly been becoming a hermit and i have no will to try anymore and i dont really care about my own life
>>
>>25669350
If you've ever been cast into a powerless role, you'd want to become stronger for yourself. Have power for yourself and who you are, and be in control of your own life. Sorry you don't get that.
>>
You cannot love without power.
>>
>>25669389
Fuck off, Ricardo.
>>
>>25669408
Get a life, Gary.
>>
>>25669379
One last comment - well at least eat 70% vegetables. It's healthier that way. You can not exist without harming and killing but can have reverence and honor that which has given up its life for you. I hate the red queen by the way, she needs a proper burial.
>>
I want to talk about something, but I don’t know what. What I do know is that I have to get up
>>
>>25669423
But not kale, though? Right?
>>
>>25669418
I’ll add that to the grocery list
>>
>>25669399
No, you can not organize a world-wide peaceful coup without protection. Bye Ricardo, you have some bone to pick.
>>
>>25669133
Although, I do not feel bad for them.
> larp as a freshman
> Hey, what's a good resume/projects I should do
> SPEND A WEEK FIGURING IT OUT
Makes me wonder why questions I can answer in a minute, somehow a mystery. Fucking midwits reddit faggots
>>
>>25669446
>Bye Ricardo, you have some bone to pick
Actually I do!
>>
Who /Kat/ here?
>>
>>25669446
Are you schizophrenic?
>>
>>25669465
Me
>>
>>25669466
Yes and I am a pureblood Jew. Bye now.
>>
Damn... I just can't get out of this.
>>
I'm at war with myself, and both sides are simultaneously winning and loosing.
>>
I wasn’t doing well earlier this month and some anons were concerned for me. I am doing better now.
I have been exercising, got a big paycheck in and i’m gonna spend half of it buying things that make me happy like new shoes, and put the other half into stocks
>>
>>25669499
Same, bro. Junge was right all along. I just want to stop this nonsense of mine.
>>
My sister is my best friend. She move away. I can't see her. I'm so sad. I miss her very much :(
>>
What is it with me? I know I'm traumatised from the abuse I endured as a kid and 2 years ago so that's why I reacted in that way. Just, why can't I force myself to relax and just move on from everything? I'm scared now that a hospitalisation is due and I hate how I compare myself to him, why am I using someone so bad* as a frame of reference? To myself?
>>
>LMAO! 2 KAT!!1
I miss DF
>>
Please... make it stop.
>>
>>25669529
(v:
>>
>>25669536
?

I hope it stops, anon.
>>
We can get through this sweetheart.
>>
I would ask why I feel guilty and responsible for someone else's choices, but I know why. Its the childhood abuse I endured making me think I was responsible for the thing I simultaneously hated and long for. I also don't want others to be in pain and have no one care enough to ask why or try to help, nobody did it for me and now I'm stuck here.
>>
>>25669529
DF didn't go anywhere, anon
>>
I've made like 70% of the posts in this thread. Most of it is just me replying to myself.
>>
>>25669562
We know.
>>
>>25669562
Cringe
>>
I would ask why I'm in pain, but I know why. I would ask why I'm having these thoughts, but I know why. I would ask why this was more heartbreaking than cutting off my family but I mostly know why.
>>
ahahahahahahahahahah
>>
I'm just ready to be drugged up once again, too tired to do anything and struggle to exist while putting the kilos back on. Going back to that world where i lived in a fantasy to cope. I couldn't be myself. Everythig was a war i had no chance of winning. The kilos I worked so hard to get off, just returning.
>>
I know I'll hate myself and how I've gone back to square one.
>>
>>25669562
Why do you do this to yourself?
>>
Minds are weird like that, huh.
>>
I feel bad. One part of me wants to stop masturbating, the other does not. I crave for those images even though I know they won't bring me anything good. I curse the day my curiosity got the best of me as a kid.
>>
>I noticed there was a pink liquid spilled over the lease renewal form before we handed it in
>I show and ask my husband "did you spill gatorade over this paper?"
>really defensively shouts "WHO CARES!?!?"
>"you know we have to hand in this paper to the landlord in person, right?"
>"HOLY FUCK WHO CARES WHO ASKED"
why are men so careless
>>
My girlfriend's family is terrible to her and I can't do anything about it, her depression keeps getting worst and worst and her family doesn't seem too care at all. I've listen to her vent and cry so much and it's frustrating because I can't do anything about it. I'm running out of options and we're still young and have a future, but I'm scared she might take her own life.
>>
>>25669632
hey guys should I ask the landlord for a new paper I am not sure he will be happy about that and it would make us look irresponsible
>>
My legs are sore from having sex last night!
>>
well, it happened, didn't it?
good. the itch has been scratched. after all this dilly dallying.
>>
>>25669353
That turns my stomach. This world is rrotten.
>>
>>25669553
Fair point. But my free time and computer did.
>>
>>25669639
“Here you go, sorry btw my niece spilled juice on it”

Honesty is always the best course of action, so if you want to be honest, say “Here you go, sorry btw there’s mystery juice on it, I can’t tell you what it is because I’m really not sure myself and my husband sperged out when I asked him”
>>
>>25669668
I know you're not talking to me, but holy fuck yes and it feels so much better than I imagined.
>>
>>25669699
I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have posted it, and should have deleted it, the image is horrible and this isn’t the place for that. It won’t exist forever, barbaric practices are not long for this world.
>>
>>25669668
Feels good my dude.
>>
Am a 20yo virgin female, I'm apparently attractive (have had a lot of advances and people who've liked me in the past) but have never kissed or been in a relationship because I'm borderline autistic (especially when it comes to navigating romantic relationships) and also to be honest really picky. There's someone I made friends with this past semester who shares a TON of my interests and is a genuinely good and kind person who is obviously interested in sex and/or a relationship, but I don't know what to do. There's been a lot of moments hanging out with him where I've been insanely sexually attracted to him. Plus he would be a good person to lose my virginity to because we're both virgins and I know he would be really understanding and patient about everything. The problem is just that I also cringe at him a lot, like when we're in a group setting he's usually kind of embarrassing and I sometimes have to force laughter around him since we don't have a similar sense of humor. He's also not that good-looking and to be honest pretty nerdy, and not in a good way. Should I just give in to the occasional intense attraction that I get towards him, or should I wait to have my first kiss with someone I'm fully completely attracted to?
>>
>>25669718
All 4chan threads are data mined and archived by third party sites. They're there forever.
>>
>>25669718
It's okay, if the people don't know about these atrocities we can't end them.
>>
Wanted you to be mine
Until the end of time
I guess it wasn’t meant to be
In the morn I’ll set out to sea
To find where it is that I belong
Until then it’s naught but shanty songs
>>
I want to go downstairs for some food. I paced around in my room for damn near 30 minutes then put on my shoes to go, heard some laughing and screaming down the hall and just stayed inside. I have to go to bed hungry again. Fuck social anxiety
>>
>>25668615
Okay then uhhhh say something and stop being retarded
Cuz I done here
I’d get married but no wedding
>>
Am I crazy for sensing some awkwardness between us? I hope it goes back to normal soon. I miss my friend.
>>
>>25669728
Imagine how you would feel after having done it. Would you feel like you had sacrificed any sort of self-respect by doing it?
>>
If I go to the therapist they'll have me thrown in an institution. If I take meds, even if they work it's all just fake, and if I'm ever not able to get them I'll be even more screwed than I was to begin with. I feel so bad for my parents, all my other siblings are normal and better than me
>>
My life is worthless. I really wish someone could tell me my life isn’t worthless
>>
Over the course of my career I've learned that most people just shouldn't have self-determination, they don't have the mental capacity to manage their own lives.
>>
>>25669793
Well, your life isn't worthless. And I never speak falsehoods.
Now that you know that your life has worth, what are you going to do with it?
>>
>>25669728
In my humble opinion, you should start living your life, enjoy it while you're still young. Your first kiss might be kind of lame, most people's is. Same with your first time having sex. The first time you have special sex will feel special, whether it's your first time or your 100th time. I just don't want you hung up and missing out on life because you have too high of expectations for your first time.
>>
I think the biggest curse with me is that I will fall in love super hard with almost anyone as long as they’re good looking or hot. Fuck
>>
I wanna try mushrooms since I've heard it's helped a lot of people sort their own issues out but I also feel like it could just as easily be the final nail in the coffin for my sanity
>>
>>25669779
I'm sorry, bro. Ever since we went to the gym that one time and I saw you doing deadlifts in front of me... I don't know. It awakened something inside of me; a voracious beast. Now when I think of you, I just can't get your chiseled ass out of my mind bro. I mean damn, you're killing it with those glutes tho.

I think... I think I just need some time to calm down. You're like a brother to me, you know? It's just when I look at you now sometimes... I wish you were more like a little brother if you catch my drift. I know that's like totally gay and I'm like a fag for thinking that way, but I just love you bro.
>>
When you said I could get any guy I wanted, were you offering yourself?
>>
>>25669800
The way it’s headed, another 5150 arrest or suicide by cop.
>>
I give up socializing anywhere outside of 4chan. I've had enough, it never works for me
>>
>>25669812
I mean yes and no bro. I mean yeah I'd totally be down, but like I didn't think you swung that way so I was afraid to approach you about it, you know? We've got a good thing going on right now, and we look out for eachother man. I'm not trying to mess that up. Respect bro.
>>
>>25669791
>>25669793
This too will pass. You’re both in a rough spot right now and I hope you can recollect yourselves and come to see yourselves more positively.
>>
>>25669831
Tomorrow will be a better day.
Tomorrow won’t be a better day
>>
>>25669852
One of those tomorrows appears to be a Monday
>>
>>25669824
Everybody is an npc. There are people who literally just think about nothing at all all the time. Most people, like 99.99%.
>>
>>25669866
I'm an npc
>>
>>25669862
Luckily I have Monday off this week hell yeah
>>
you’re not in my mind I’m just forcing myself to think about you rn, how crazy is that
yeah I can love you for life but I also prob won’t cuz saying nothing too long is just going to make me look for a gf and actually act on it so idfk
>>
use my body to keep you alive~
>>
>>25669543
can we really?
>>
Scream if you want it 'cause I want more
Scream if you want it 'cause I want more
Yeah, my Durango, number 95
Take me to the home, kick boots and ultra live
See Heaven, flash a horror show
Knock it nice and smooth, step back and watch it blow, yeah
Never gonna stop me, never gonna stop
Never gonna stop me, never gonna stop
>>
>>25669878
say something to them
you obviously care if posting about it
figure out what you want, tf
>>
>>25669891
taylor swifts never gunna stop love that song
>>
>>25669898
It is literally up to them to say something not me because I can’t. I would but I cant.
>>
i don't try because you don't try.
get it through your head plz.
>>
nah but realistically i know that ill never be good enough youll always be too good for me im just trash man ive really got nothing going for me here

thats why these feelings are useless
thats why this reality in my head doesnt belong in real life
>>
>>25669908
why "can't" you
what if you scared them off.
you're literally just making excuses desu
>>
>>25669904
it's depeche mode
lol
>>
>>25669921
>tell them I love them
>big sad she has a long distance bf she never told me about
>omg bro you scared them off
>>
>>25669918
You will be good enough just become a good person, poof. Magic
>>
I guess I found out what keeps me from having panic attacks, and that's just solid work, like doing the shit I've been putting off and just doing it

It sounds simple but it's cool that it's the only thing that fucking works for me other than trying mindful shit or whatever
>>
Sigh all the women I’m talking to aren’t white or are jews sigh
>>
>>25669937
rip
time to get over her then my dude
>>
>>25669951
based dreadbore
forcing the choice between productivity and existential suffering

pity all who lack the dreadbore, who would rest too easy too much
>>
I’m in fucking delirium!
>>
the coffee table I recently bought just went on sale
>>
>>25669944
a good person... i dont even know what that means.

i like magic though. i kind of wanted to become a wizard. i know that sounds stupid but i just like the concept of bringing magic to life. i lack the capacity for it i think though. it takes a boundless energy ive yet to figure out how to cultivate.
>>
>>25669988
Cultivate deez nuts
>>
File: 1479423755125.jpg (83 KB, 355x369)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
I had a dream about her last night. She texted me as is I was some really old friend she wanted to see how they're doing. Saying how well she's doing etc etc. We somehow become friends on facebook again, and it's plastered with pictures of her and her boyfriend living that stereotypical millennial white girl life.
I didn't know what to say to her. The first thing that came to mind was to just reply normally, tell her I'm happy for her and I'm doing good. However in the back of my mind I was confused and pissed off. After all she did, she had the audacity to brush it off and not apologize like it never happened? After all I've been through, you just get to be happy?
Never did reply to her in my dream. Woke up feeling anxious and frustrated. I feel like I'm completely over her and then I'll have dreams like this and I'll think about her a lot throughout the day.
>>
I will be dead by 30 in some way.
>>
i just wish we were in a relationship already and you could come over a lot and we'd just chill out together and have sex whenever. i'm too intimidating though i guess
>>
No you are definitely not
>>
god i miss you

but i want you to want me so bad that you finally come to me
>>
Damn. I think I'm dying again. I guess it's not entirely unexpected, but I'd hoped the procedure would've given me a bit longer. It really sucks because I've been putting in a lot of effort since then, but such is the way of the world. That's why I've always found "deserve" to be such a peculiar term. Many of us are so blessed and don't even realize it. We lack the proper contrast in our lives to truly appreciate what is in front of us so we cry and fight over the smallest things. Ah well. I should have done better. My life wasn't an incredibly short one, I just wasted my best years feeling sorry for myself and being too afraid to live life. I lacked the appropriate contrast of the context of my own mortality. Was momentary discomfort really worth the life of regret? I don't know. Perhaps it's just easier to look at it all retrospectively.

I'm sorry that I wasn't a better son, mom. I'm sorry that I wasn't a better grandson. I'm sorry that I wasn't a better friend. I'm sorry that I wasn't a better master. I'm sorry that I wasn't a better partner. I've failed you all. I loved you all, but I never allowed it to reach you. I'm sorry for that. I wanted to try and make it right but I'm out of time. Thank you for everything.
>>
Time's standing still, but there's still plenty of chances left. I hate everyone sometimes.
>>
>>25670053
The clock it bleeds for you but you never got the timing right
>>
>>25670043
That’s not going to happen because I already was going to you.
>>
I managed to get a refund from Grubhub today, instead of psyching myself out and losing my money like I normally do. Keep pressing forward, anons.
>>
i watched a video about narcissists discarding people and i did that to discord chan

it was just bad timing really
i was in a bad mood that day
and she warned me she was in a real delicate mood
and i was just
not accommodating~
haha
you could say mean even
then i ghosted
to this day!

do you want to know something
i think she wrote that FAQ
or at least OPd with it on purpose when i yelled i was boycotting

i've got regret, remorse, shame, w/e
i should apologize but i would really rather not because i don't like the way i acted and i would rather just jettison that little compartment of love than have to continue to interact with someone that i've been an inexcusable prick to

fucking SHIT
>>
>>25670084
based as fuck and fuck delivery apps. Use that money on something else to make yourself happy anon
>>
>>25670074
hurry
>>
Sometimes we grow stronger by doing that which we'd rather not do.
I can't tell you what you should do, but ask yourself who you'd rather be.
>>
>>25668673
>I find you a rich source of characterization for a fictional character but none of mine are remotely appropriate.
kek, it's an honor
Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed reading it.
>>25668445
> After all, the worst, most hellish emotional experiences come with a penetrating cold through the heart of you.
>>
>>25670107
I’ll text u 5years from now
a photo of my baby
>>
>>25669728
Do not lose your virginity to an ugly nerdy guy. People will tell you to "get it over with" but that will just lead you down a dark path. If you're cringing at this guy and have hang ups over him, he's not the one. Only reason you feel intense sexual attraction is because you have been in close proximity with him and your hormones are doing its typical thing.

If you're an attractive girl, look for the guys that you like and will actually be able to make you feel like a woman. Even moreso, find a man who is family material. You can never get your first time back, and it's better to have the BEST sex as your first time instead of some awkward losery sex with someone cringe. If you cringe now, imagine holding that for the rest of your life.
>>
>>25670148
This advice is so bad you’re probably a whore woman with no stable relationship history
>>
>>25669728
Ask yourself if you actually love him. No? Then don’t fuck him
>>
>>25670168
Yep, do not listen to this angry individual if they give advice. They probably view women as "sloppy seconds" and are misogynistic. The red flags are already evident with the cringe nerd. If you lose your virginity to him you will regret. Find an actually good guy to sleep with who doesn't have problems getting into relationships. He won't pretend to be nice to you to get into your pants like cringe boy is probably doing.
>>
>>25669551
A short while of pain is worth a lifetime of being happy. Reach out
>>
>>25669568
What was?
>>
>>25669632
Dump him. He sounds irresponsible and too pussy to admit his fuck ups. A child he is
>>
>>25670182

This is my advice to them by the way: >>25670180

Retard.
>>
>>25669637
What is so terrible? What have they done? Abuse? Sexual assault?
>>
>>25669708
Not man enough to handle it himself ayyy
>>
We were sold fantasies and told they were real. We got pissed off about that and we were given substances to numb ourselves since we were "out of line" or "ill". Then the substances made us too dull to do the work so they created and promoted more fantasies while they figure out the inevitable new substances to give us.
Had we been told how cruel the world was up front, the impact wouldn't have been so bad. Instead society's cracks reveal how quickly everything will crumble. I don't intend on surviving this, but I will not submit willingly.
>>
>>25669803
That's a good point, it's not like my first time has to be absolutely perfect, and I am genuinely very attracted to him but only sometimes
>>
You’re probably damaged for life holy shit
>>
LIAR!!!!!!
>>
>>25670143
i don't wanna see ur baby unless it's mine
get lost man
>>
>>25670180
>>25670148
So you're saying wait to have a first kiss and to lose virginity to someone i'm in love with? I guess yeah it's not a good idea to lose my virginity to someone who I myself describe as cringe. plus it honestly didn't occur to me that he could just be being nice just to fuck me.

the thing is I could probably think of at least 10 people who have expressed interest in me in the past 2 years but I've turned them all down because they either werent physically attractive to me or I didn't really feel very connected to them emotionally (or both). The one person I've ever felt in love with lives 3000 miles away and also friendzoned me last year. Are my standards just too high? Or should I just hold out waiting until I meet someone I find really attractive and also mesh with really well?
>>
>>25670285
Not ur first kiss, sometimes you do have to test the waters so to speak, but you should early on if the feelings you have for them is very real or not. Sounds like he’s just a friend that you are attracted to sometimes simply because he’s a man.
>>
>>25670299
but you should know
>>
>>25669789
Yeah, I guess so haha. Also rereading my post back, the ratio of hangups to attraction is a lot higher than my horny self realized ,, I guess i'll just stay a KHV ..........
its just so frustrating because there is someone I would fuck in a heartbeat but he is not emotionally available right now and lives far away. And I also tried dating someone this past fall who I did think was reallly physically attractive but we just weren't very comfortable around each other.
>>
>>25670285
Your first time ain't gonna be perfect. Again, it comes down to how you want to live your life. Do you want to have sex? Is that something you're interested in? Are you willing to wait 15 years to find the "perfect" guy? What if you don't in 15 years, you going to stay celibate?

Your first perfect time WILL be perfect, but in order to have perfect sex, you have to have sex.
>>
>>25670299
>>25670285
>>25670180

Look for someone you are physically attracted to and can be emotionally, don’t fuck your friends my girl.
>>
>>25670299
That makes sense, I think you're right. Also what's telling is that I don't really want to kiss him, I only want him to fuck me in those particular moments when he acts really masculine/attractive. so maybe i don't need to wait for love for my first kiss, but also i don't think that first kiss has to be with this guy
>>
Don’t listen to the whore woman if your life is more than just fucking, young autistic girl
>>
>>25670314
It is up to you, there is a lot of people out there and sometimes you won’t find them just like that. But you probably will so don’t worry about it. just don’t let any opportunities you see go by
>>
>>25670285
Your standards aren't too high. Only look for people you can connect with emotionally AND physically, and can see yourself spending your life with (possibly). DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR FIRST TIME EASY. Do NOT think that your first time needs to be gotten over with.

You DO NOT NEED TO LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY. Be patient, there is nothing wrong with abstinence. Since you're an attractive young lady, you will have no issue taking your time.

It is not going to be anything like this >>25670310 is saying. And quite frankly sex is overrated and comes with its own string of problems, so even if you wait a couple of more years before finding Mr. Right, you will be fine. There is no such thing as "sexual skill". Your PERFECT SEX will be with the guy YOU LOVE.
>>
>>25670270
Okay I’ll get lost hope you have the courage to find me :)
>>
>>25670310
Honestly yeah I think I am willing to wait a long time to find someone who I am in love with to have sex with. someone who I both enjoy talking to, and have romantic feelings for, and who I have sexual feelings for. maybe it's a high bar purely bc i find it hard to really be comfortable around anyone but also what is the point of having sex if it's not gonna be with someone who I really wanna have sex with?

Also even if I'm celibate I have a vibrator and a lot of time to think about what i like/want sexually, so I don't think I necessarily have to go out and have bad sex with people just so that I can "improve." like if i find someone i really like we can communicate and figure out how to have good sex, plus i'll know my body even better by then.
>>
>>25670333
Thank you, this is really good to hear
>>
>>25670335
and why would i do that? lol
you don't want me in your life
scram peasant
>>
>>25670376
Nah I wanna marry u fuck everyone else
>>
>>25670383
oh i bet
that's why you don't talk to me ever huh
>>
>>25670401
Okay if it’s you what should I say then
>>
Funny how everyone in both buildings knows you're a fucking narcissist and hates you for it. They weren't talking shit about you to me, they were trying to fucking warn me.
Everyone knows you're a piece of shit.
I think you know too.
>>
>Another day
>still no job
>still no house
>still no money
>my dreams wasting away because I don't have stability and money to pursue
>death is imminent
>where the fuck are these bitches finding rich sugar daddies to give them some fucking money
>>
you decided to keep me delusional and that’s how I really do feel
If I hear nothing from you I’m going to someone else
>>
>meet girl
>4 weeks ago innocent lunches during our shifts
>3 weeks ago talking on the phone every night
>2 weeks ago first kiss and now sneaking kisses
>1 week ago constantly holding hands, hugging while on line or whatever
>conversation last hour about how I’m gonna use her hair to choke her or if she doesn’t leave me bruised and looking like thanos after sex then it wasn’t all that
>>
>>25670412
say hi or uh...how are you doing..lol
maybe say sorry man idfk
you'd think you'd have something figured out to say by now but you do you
>>
>>25670435
what do you need to hear
>>
File: FJENBN8aAAQaUvs.jpg (132 KB, 1000x700)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
Finally fucking leaving you behind and it feels good holy shit

It took me many years to many but that tiny, polite "fuck off im not taking this" was all it took
>>
>>25670482
>>25670486
That you lied. I literally need to hear that, but u r not them if ur asking me to say sorry lmao
>>
never did i ever tell a lie

you are much better at those than i.
>>
Why are you so obsessed in such a consistently negative way?
>>
>>25670600
being hurt tends to linger negatively in people, anon.
>>
>>25670630
We’ve all been hurt. This is… weird.
>>
>>25670518
oh? so youve never stolen an extra piece of pie?
i find that kind of hard to believe my guy.
>>
>>25670660
k, dunno what you're referring to anyways but hopefully not me
i'm mostly just passive aggressive when i need to be.
>>
you know marriage scares the fuck out of me it just feels like one of those things doomed to fail and id have a really difficult time considering it with literally anybody else

but her? id wife the fuck out of her in a heartbeat.
>>
how do you cope with knowing youre just never going to be a likeable person? im sick of people telling me i just have to try and ill find people who like me. I know its not true. At best, I am forgettable and no one is bothered by me but no one thinks of me, and at worst, I am unlikeable. Nothing is going to change that even if Im a nice person, go to therapy, change things about myself, i just dont mesh well with people socially. how do i cope with this? I dont know how I'm ever going to be okay with the idea that I'll never get to have a close friendship with someone
>>
I’m sorry I was mean. You are all good people.
>>
>>25669806
i fall in love with average and slightly below average guys and the bitterness is unbelievable. They think if they treat every woman 6 and below like shit they're suddenly good enough for their 8/10 limerences.
>>
>>25670696
wife her up.
>>
New
>>25670962
>>25670962
>>25670962
>>
t
>>
>>25671448
T

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.