[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1640728583259.jpg (43 KB, 549x676)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Ever since 2016 it feels like our world, at least in western English speaking countries, has changed so drastically that I can't even recognise it compared to just a few years ago. Everything feels darker, angrier, more hopeless, new strange things like cancel culture and woke nonsense have become super prevalent, censorship is increasing, and there's so much chaos and non-stop crises constantly.

I really deeply miss the world pre-2016 when things were normal. Honestly, the years 2012-2016 were the best in my life and I really wish everything could go back to how it was back then. But that's impossible, it seems.

Given the fact that I can't time travel, and also that the world is never going to go back to the state of normality it was in pre-2016, how do I cope with this new darker and more insane world that drives me crazy every single day?
>>
File: Occupy Wall Street.png (1.24 MB, 2434x2110)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>
>>25666163
>Everything feels darker, angrier, more hopeless
lol shut the fuck up, the world isn't "darker" you just see more bad shit now. People murdered each other without using words during the stone ages, life was a lot more brutal back then.
>>
>>25666163
Just focus on yourself, improving your health, mental health (which has so much to do with keeping a positive outlook) and improving your station through education.

I agree that we live in a really pessimistic age, where it's difficult to stay motivated when the future seems so bleak. I don't really care so much about political correctness, cancel culture, or tranny freakshows, they're easy enough for me to just ignore in my day to day.

However, I'm a bit of a historian, so I look at things like climate change, increasing political factionalization, people forming their entire identity around being a member of a political faction, and the breakdown of respect for political institutions and I do get very worried about the future. Climate change has the potential to severely destabilize our society if it triggers the migration of BILLIONS of people. And the political problems I mentioned have destroyed democracies before, the Roman republic, and french third Republic being a couple notable examples.

But I don't feel I can really do much about it, so I just focus on bettering myself. I'm going to law school this fall, and I hope once I graduate I can help be a force for good at least in some small way.

Don't buy into blackpill and doomer demotivation, it will just make you miserable. The world at the time of your death may be a much meaner place than the world you were born into but all you can do is live through it.
>>
>>25666245
>People murdered each other without using words during the stone ages
God damn, that sounds like fun compared to today.
>>
>>25666282
I don't think so, the world of the neolithic and earlier was a much tougher and more violent place than today. If you couldn't get along with the clan you were born into then you'd be cast out and have nowhere to go. Without modern medicine you could die from the most simple things.
>>
My outlook on life took a terrible turn after I learned about jews and modern women. I used to be excited to live but now I'm afraid
>>
>>25666163
Forget about the world. Focus on yourself and those around you.

Read the ultramind solution, learn to meditate, for a free meditation training try unified mindfulness.

Stop consuming toxic media. Instead focus on helping people in your life or local too you. Look up good news and happy things.
>>
>>25666371
I keep hearing about this ultramind solution. Should I bother checking it out?
>>
>>25666163
arm yourself and buckle the fuck up, anon
its going to get worse before it gets better
>>
it actually started in 2014 not 2016. gamergate was the catalyst of all this.
>>
>>25666333
but you could go find an enemy clan, kill all their men and take their women. no need to try to socialize to meet girls and go through apps where they have their choice.
>>
>>25666576
2014-2016 were still enjoyable years though. From 2016/2017 onwards the scale tipped over and now everything feels irredeemably awful and getting worse every single year.
>>
>>25666593
I don't think having a war bride would be for me. I may not be so successful with women today, but what I crave is genuine intimacy, not just sex. I want a partner who desires and cares about me and my goals, someone who pushes and encourages me. And I want to feel the same about them.

I don't want a sex slave who detests me for slaughtering her friends and family, but is forced to put up with it because of physical abuse and having no other option.

You also need to consider that the shoe could just as easily be on the other foot. When you live in a world where might makes right, where the strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must, there is no guarantee that you'll be the strong. One day you're murdering innocents to take sex slaves, the next someone else murders you. That's not a world I want to live in.
>>
>>25666353
I'm Jewish, I'm not part of some grand conspiracy to keep you from getting a girlfriend. I've received no special privileges for having been born a Jew, I'm just an average Joe American white guy. Stop buying into propaganda.
>>
File: Scannen0017.jpg (349 KB, 1184x794)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
I feel you bro. how old are you? maybe it's a generational thing that we feel something is off.
>>
>>25666700
girls are wired to get wet for their new masters. you demonstrating that you are alpha by taking her will make her want intimacy with you.

and i'm fine with dying. better to die than to live in this sexless hellhole slaving away for globohomo corpo world.
>>
Can't say I enjoyed 2011-2015 much, but still had hope. Shit went down the drain after 2016 though.
>>
>>25666719
Not that anon, but have you read the Talmud before?
>>
>>25666939
>girls are wired
go ahead and log off for me bud
>>
2011-2015 were literally the worst years of my life OP. how old are you? are you sure it's not just your age? the ages 20-25 can be incredibly depressing if you're not hitting those expected "adult" benchmarks like normal people. if you're using social media or TV/games for escapism all of society's woes seem much more important than they really are.
>>
>>25666163
Its literally because of liberals and leftists. They are mentally ill pieces of shit and are hell bent on making everyone else's life miserable
>>
>>25667061
Not the full thing, it's literally an entire floor to ceiling bookshelf. But I am familiar with it.

Now I don't know why you asked this question, but I'm going to assume you did it because you've seen certain inflammatory elements of it and assume that's its message. People who think that have a fundamental misunderstanding of what the Talmud is. It is not a series of books dictating canon law. If you open it you won't find "I, rabbi Akiva, gathered the finest sages and together we have decided that the Jewish law on Kashrut is..."

Instead it is a series of debates between rabbis spanning decades, and even centuries. There is consensus on many issues, but the reason it's so huge is because they included all the debates and dissenting opinions. Why did they do that? I think it's because the debate never ended, and the ancient rabbis wanted me to make up my own mind, not blindly follow a set of arbitrary canons because some sage who died 1800 years ago said so.

So when you see an out of context tractate from the Talmud of a rabbi saying something edgy like "all goyim are cattle" that doesn't mean Jews think that, or that it's Jewish law to think that. It means some ancient edgelord rabbi said it. If you actually look up the context of tractates like that you'll invariably find responses from other rabbis in the Talmud calling him a retard.
>>
>>25667219
>My opinions are so correct that anyone who disagrees with me MUST be a busybody who just wants to see me suffer
>It's impossible for anyone who disagrees with me to legitimately believe they're trying to create a better society, because my opinions are correct about everything
You are very vain.
>>
>>25666163
This thread again. This mentally ill bitch fucks off when you approach the root of his problem. Then be comes back and makes the same thread for the fiftieth time. Should be bannable imo.
>>
>>25667219
Trump lost
>>
>>25666198
Fucking this.

>>25666163
And, OP, we are here forever, the world it's turning to shit, the universe is really. People don't dream anymore, dream OP and never stop, no matter what they tell you.
>>
>>25667462
He dreams of a time machine because his brain is stuck by extreme melodram patheticism. He's made this thread dozens of times. He's so dumb he would take a time machine to a mere six years ago so that the time period he doesn't like would be upon him again soon.
>>
>>25667456
Trumps a man. He won't let that stop him. He'll try again.
>>
File: 2e0.jpg (26 KB, 960x539)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>25666198
>Entire infographic says the media is using racism to distract divide and control the population from the more important economic problems
>Ends by saying "this is all the fault of The Jew"
>>
>>25667499
Hopefully he loses again. Was not really a fan of his first administration.
>>
>>25667499
Hopefully he will lose. The malignant retards are already too bold.
>>
>>25666163

>>25666270

that's a great outlook. people need to stop fighting the "culture war" because it's a waste of time that drags everyone down and makes them feel miserable.

just focus on improving yourself and enjoying your life. I graduated STEM a few years ago and already make 80k. i rent a nice place in the city that i keep tidy and cozy. i focus on things i like doing, like lifting weights, fashion, cooking, relaxing, and sex life.

i'm in a mixed race relationship with a woman of colour, and worked to purge any racism from my mindset. we are so happy together, have a great sex life, and really enjoy being together.

we are both strongly opposed to bringing children into this world, including by accident. we don't worry about the future but we can enjoy ourselves in the moment and have a nice life together. who cares who wins the culture wars? we have no stake in the future.

tldr just relax, self improve and have sex
>>
>>25667623
that's offensively liberal
>>
>>25667429
Leftists are literally the only ones that are actively trying to enact rules that fuck peoples lives up.

>>25667456
Yeah, and now the country is in shambles lead by retarded transsexual freaks
>>
File: 1603923709489.png (72 KB, 726x720)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>25667623
>STEM graduate
>Still rents
>>
>>25667639
I'm glad they let that one tranny into the administration to own you retards.
>>
>>25667649
>one tranny
I am too, because now even my boomer parents have to cope with their lifelong party turning into a clown show, and I relentlessly make fun of them for it
>>
>>25667648
It can be viewed as a waste of money but it is cheaper than owning, and a couple making 80k and 50k can easily invest. They can actually invest more easily with a cheaper living arrangement. See your home is not a financial asset as long as you're living in it.
>>
>>25667657
If you're living in the city because of your job, it makes sense. Plus housing prices are insane right now.
But Jesus, anons, buy your own properties.
>>
>>25666163
trump exposed the deep state nanny state kike state and opened up everyones eyes. this is what also allowed us to fully understand female nature and how the kikes have used it against us for their profit.
>>
>>25667668
This is 90s brain, or landlord-abused brain. I used to have it. When your finances are bad you become acutely aware that not owning your home is a source of pain. When you're making 80k a year or more it starts to not matter.
>>
>>25667702
Or 80k salary and shacked up with a woman who has a job and no major spending problems. Money is becoming kind of worthless over these past few decades.
>>
>>25667668
But I will give you this. If your income is low like 40k or less, owning your apartment or a cheap house can be good because it takes the burden of paying a landlord off.
>>
>>25667723
But really at that point you are eligible for price controlled housing, either rentals or rent to own programs.
>>
>>25666163
I'm sorry you're not a Trump supporter and think Hillary & Co. Is your best friend. If you think your life is so terrible maybe you should look into the Obamacare hijacking of the medical industry, medical tyranny, and (((those))) who continue to sell us out to China. Thank me later
>>
File: 1622669999235.gif (419 KB, 287x216)
419 KB
419 KB GIF
>>25666198
>*valid science and statistics to prove your point*
>...
>"IT'S DA JOOOOS"

FUCK OFF

STfu ALREEAFY WITH YOUR POORLY MDOURCED CLAIMS OF "DUURRR ROCKERFELRS ROTHSHCILD OWN EVEVEYHING AND NOBODY KNOWWES EXCEPTNFOR ME ABSED AND REDPILEX!!!"

YOU'RE DOIJNT THE AME F7CKING SHIT AS WHITE HQTING LEFT8STS ONE FUCKING RAC3 RCANNOT RULE THE FUCKIG WORLT UNLESS THEY ARE FUCKUYNG SUPERHUMANS HOW CAN JEEWS RULE YHE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD IF WHITE ARE THE MASTERRACE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH YUO GODDAMAN SELF COTRADCTORY RETARD

YOU FUCNFING SHEIT EATGN MONKEYS WILL NEVER MANAGE TOC OVNICE A SINGLE PERSON TO HATE LEFTISM NO MAYTER HOW EVIL IT IS .WHENT THE ONLY ALTERNATIVE YOU PRESENT IS NAZI GENOCIDE BECAUSE YOUR RETARDED /POL/NIGGER BRAIN CAN'T SEE ANYA TLERNSTIVES TO MAINSTREAM WOKE EXTREMISM THAT ISN'T TO DIG YOURSF INTO ANOTER HOLE OF EXTREMISMA OF THE HEIL HITLER SIEG HEIL VARIETY

THE ENTIRE FUCKING ALTRIGHT IS A FUCKING RETATDED USELESS GARBAGE WASTE OF SPACE WASTE OF TIME WASYR OF ENERGY MOVEMSBF THAT WIL NEVER VUCKING SUCEED BECAUSE YOU FUCKEM BOTLICKING FUCKS BAZR YOUR ENTIRE DUCKING LUFE ON NAZISM A GENOCIDAL PIECE OF SHIY DEAD UDELOGY YHA TW8L CONVICNE NO PNE WHATSOEVER AFTER ITS FALL!!!!!

YOU FUCKING SHIT FOR BRAINS SLAJK JAWKED KNEEEJRK CREACTING PROPAGANDA SWEALLOWING MONGRELS CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING NOT IN EXTREMES!!! YOU HAVE NOF UCKING REQSONABLE MODERATED IDEAPS WHATSOEVER, FUCK YOJ!!!!

"IT'S DA JOOS IT'S DA JOOS IT'S DA JOOS *HAPPY MERCHANT*" AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH YOU FUCKIGN PIECE FOF SHIT YOOUR FFUCKING ARGMENTS AND STATICIS ARE WASGED ON NAZI PROPAGAND BULLSHIT NO SANE PERSON WILL EVER SWALW!!!!

FUCK YOU YOU'RE THE REAZON NORMIEZ W8LL NEVRR WAKR UP AND CHALENGE THE ELIT CAUS THAT CAUZE HAZ YO BE ASCOAITED WHT FAGGOTS LIEN 7OU FUCK YOUF 8CK YOH I HATE YOU I AHTE YOU I HAY EYOU
>>
>>25667400
Very interesting. Thanks for posting that explanation. But why are there so many bad jews? Why are media conglomerate jews obsessed with niggers and why did they monetize nigger culture for the past 30 years?
>>
>>25667915
I like this board.
I guess I'll stay here for a while.
>>
>>25667941
There religion literally says it's okay to use and abuse anyone that isn't jewish.
>>
>>25667915
Holy based
>>
>>25667649
You should get over this mentality of delighting in "owning" [other faction] it only makes things worse.
>>
>>25667941
I think you may be operating under a biased view. You need to stop seeing anyone who you disagree with as "bad" and acting in bad faith for some nefarious end. People don't actually do that, they just have disagreements over what society should look like and how to get there.

Jews are very sensitive to race and racism, which I think should be very understandable considering how much Jews have suffered from anti semitism in the past. So many Jews are very sympathetic to and want to promote anti racism. For instance the hate I've had hurled at me from racist assholes on this site has made me understand black identity more. I used to think why are blacks so obsessed with racial identity, but now I see it's a reaction to racism. Racists will hate you for being black even if your own blackness means very little to you, so that suddenly makes it much more important, even if you didn't want that. That's what's happened to me with Jewish identity, but I recognize that it's much worse for blacks. People don't know I'm Jewish unless I tell them, a black person cannot hide being black.

You need to start seeing the world from other people's perspective, and stop thinking everyone who disagrees with you is acting in bad faith. Your opinions are not so correct or perfect for this to be true.

You should really knock off the racism, it's rude and unfair. Nobody ever asked to be born one race or another. Judge people based on their actions, not an accident of birth.
>>
>>25668159
You're a naive child
>>
You can go looking for the truth but it's going to make you 100x more depressed. Everything is a psyop and the human mind is more fragile than you'd ever want to imagine. Even on 4chan things are censored beyond belief, you can't even talk about what's going on /x/ anymore, which is now the most sane board on this site
>>
>>25668181
>Even on 4chan things are censored beyond belief, you can't even talk about what's going on /x/ anymore, which is now the most sane board on this site
The blue boards were unironically taken over by redditor cultist mods. Even on /adv/ you can do absolutely nothing wrong and get banned for """off topic posting.""" What goes on at /x/?
>>
File: 1601080882405 (1).jpg (228 KB, 789x1024)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>25668159
>>
>>25668062
They did it to be libclusive though, not to own anyone.
>>
>>25668159
Not that anon, but consider this:
One of my principle values is the conservation of ethnic and cultural human biodiversity on a global scale. It means that every unique indigenous 'culture' (in the social and biological sense) that currently exists has a right to exist without need of justification. From Finnish to Bantu to Cherokee, all these have a right to exist and to have some place to call home. Any action that violates said right of any human bioculture is a bad action.
When racial propaganda is promoted in the West, say for example the encouragement of racial integration and mixing, despite its "good intentions" it actually harms both component cultures by the creation of a new generation of offspring that cannot maintain either of their cultures and must synthesise a third mongrel culture that is not really based on any long storied ethnocultural history. I myself am a victim of this; while I am not mixed, I was raised outside of my motherland, and as such I am an inadequate in the language and culture of my people because I have absorbed too much foreign (Anglo-American, basically) culture. I am one less person that can fully pass on my own people's customs and language to my children (compared to others of my ethnicity), which I consider quite tragic.
So what I'm trying to say is: even if some of those western anti-racist things might seem well-intentioned, do consider that the actual effects of that propaganda can actually be rather nefarious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
>>
>>25668274
Well, what's stopping you from getting in touch with your heritage now?
>>
>>25668233
I was referring to his attitude of "yeah we got a tranny cabinet member now, that's great because it triggers the chuds epic style", not the decision to make a tranny a cabinet member.
>>
>>25666270
Not the Anon who started this thread, but I'm struggling with this exact problem.

What would you say to someone who wants to take himself out of this world and this is part of the reason they want to do it?
>>
>>25668338
That's not the point really. I'm bilingual and my mother tongue is decent but I can't fully be myself in that language, which makes it hard to date the more "native" women that better embody our culture but don't speak good English. Humans follow the path of least resistance, and I am pretty much bound to the most propbable fate (inevitable pagan ethic) of pairing with a woman with a similar situation as mine--and in that case she is also likely to be tainted by American culture just like I am.
Anyway, I really don't have it that bad by comparison. It's much worse for those people who are entirely deracinated; the mulattos and nth-generation intercontinental immigrants that have no connection to their roots at all (or no real roots, in the case of mixed children). That is an inadmissible debasement of beautiful human diversity in my view--replacing all these interesting cultures with the one-size-fits-all western globalist culture just because some people feel bad about racism.
>>
>>25666270
>>25668370
>climate change cultists
The world is LITERALLY getting ruined by you fucking morons that constantly think the sky is falling
>>
>>25668406
>Burn 20 million tons of buried carbon every single day for 200 years
>Anyone who says this has an impact on the climate is a cultist
I didn't even say anything about anthropogenic climate change in my original post, just climate change. It is undeniable that the climate is changing, even if humans aren't to blame.

But how about this one, how did all that Plastic in the oceans get there?
>>
>>25666163
Same bro here in EU Lithuania. From being a happy bloomer patriot to total doomer, I hate almost anything and complain like the boomers I used to despise back in a day

The world's shit
Many people know and are redpilled and so what?

As a late millenial:
2004-2010 love them
2011-2015 okay
2016-2017 wtf?
2018-2019 nooo it's getting worse.
2020- jocker doomer mod is on
>>
>>25666198
Had to go full /pol/ with that last graph.
>>
>>25668479
2022 Jocker mode Nightmare edition
>>
>>25668389
I don't really understand your point of view. Nothing is stopping you from learning about your culture and ancestors. It seems like you have this unattainable fantasy idea of what your culture "should" be that you're raging against. The way you consider yourself "tainted" by American culture seems frankly ridiculous to me. It's commendable that you want to preserve your history, but cultures change and interweave over time. That's always been happening. It feels like you've created an imaginary unattainable thing just so you can be angry at others for making it unattainable. That I think is the border between having an interest in your heritage and being a larper. One is genuine the other isn't. One acknowledges that things change but you don't have to lose your history, the other pretends the world stands still and distills a fantasy about a point in history to the point of fetishization.
>>
>>25668459
>>But how about this one,
Unironically because environmentalists lobbied to get rid of paper bags "because it was bad for the environment"
>>
>>25666353
Same. Once I learned most jews in the west love replacing whites and have very important roles in it. From happy go lucky liberal who loved everyone to 1488
>>25666719
Yeah, not all jews. Some are decent but that's not enough as the Jewish collective is strongest in the world and working towards our replacement.
>>
>>25666700
>One day you're murdering innocents to take sex slaves, the next someone else murders you. That's not a world I want to live in.
It's basically the old, male version of The Wall, but with deadlier consequences, since instead of getting old and no longer being fuckable, you get old and become killable.

>>25666939
That's just because getting wet reduces the chance of injury. It doesn't mean anything psychologically. Female physical and psychological arousal are far less linked than that of males.
>>
>>25668370
Well to be honest, when I was very depressed I thought about how there were other people who cared about me, my family. They wanted me to be happy, and had sacrificed a lot for it. I knew killing myself would make them very sad, and they'd never be able to get over it. So suicide wasn't an option for me.

I still don't want to have children though. I'm not very hopeful about the future, but I want to at least try to make society a more fair and just place for those of us in it.

It's also helped that I've found things I'm really passionate about. History, film, and theater are the biggest ones for me.
>>
>>25667219
Sure, because right wing media outlets certainly aren't doing anything to fan the flames of controversy and get people riled up.
>>
>>25668479
What's so terrible about Lithuania? Vilnius is a nice city.
>>
>>25668529
What flames are they fanning? I think it's important to note that 10,000 Haitians are trying to storm the border in Texas.
>>
>>25668510
Jews are not secretly working behind the scenes to keep you from getting a girlfriend. Get a fucking grip.
>>
>>25668541
No, Jews are working behind the scenes to turn women into brainwashed consumerist turbo sluts. Just look what theyve done to the pornography industry
>>
>>25668540
Well I live in NYC, and we just got a new district attorney in Manhattan who campaigned on reduced prison sentences for all but the worst offenders to try to cut down on the prison population. The NY Post, the conservative tabloid, has been running articles nonstop about how this will doom NYC. Nowhere do they say that he is just copying the policy instituted in Brooklyn 4 years ago, which did not cause a crime wave.
>>
>>25668558
NYC is a liberal shithole full of completely backwards ass laws.It's ironic your retarded DA is trying to reduce crimes while your city wants anyone that isn't wearing a mask or getting boosted to die in a gulag
>>
>>25667915
I had a stroke trying to read this. But ya it's ultimately the Jews m8. Get it thru your fucking thick Fred Flintstone head a
>>
File: fairy9.jpg (683 KB, 1465x1748)
683 KB
683 KB JPG
>>25668502
Culture changes, but not at the rapid rate we see today. My indigenous customs, at their very roots, run all the way back to Proto-Indo-European times, as evidenced by diachronic linguistics and comparative anthropology. It would be a shame to throw that all away for a degenerate cultural export from overseas, just because of the circumstances of my upbringing.
I don't have any fantasies about my own culture, I just lament that there are various aspects of it that I'm unable to reproduce to their fullest (such as the language). I currently live in my ethnic homeland, I'm not American in any respect myself (only ever spent a total of a month of my life there).
>>
>>25668221
Looks very believable and non-fake.
>>
>>25666163
I'm 34. People have been saying "hurr the world's worse now" as long as I can remember. In the 90s the Simpsons were destroying the very fabric of the moral American family.
Nothing's changed anon.
The only thing that's different is there's social media, and in 2015 trump weaponized it beyond anything anyone had already done.

The reality you see through your computer is NOT real life.
>>
>>25668666
Nigger if you teleported back to 2010 and told people "Hey during LGBT pride week we should set up a stage in central park and have a 12 year old boys give a drag show for Ru Pauls television show," people would have shot you in the head. Also it's hilarious you say that Trump weaponized social media while he is literally banned, and banning anyone else that posts anything against the grain.
>>
>>25668502
>I don't really understand your point of view. Nothing is stopping you from learning about your culture and ancestors
Not that anon, but there's a big difference between learning about something, and living it for your entire life. Someone who didn't grow up in a certain culture will simply never fully integrate, whether it's their heritage culture they grew up separated from, or a foreign culture they adopted later in life.
The culture itself will adapt with time (eg, this person's children or grandchildren will likely be fully integrated to wherever they're living. And thanks to the passage of time, 'American' is now a legitimate cultural identity of its own rather than 'English colonialist'), but for the individual it's just not gonna happen. You'll always exist somewhere inbetween, and that's lonely for a lot of people.
That's why immigrants tend to form insulated communities and marry within it, because not only do they hold the culture of their homeland, but they hold the culture of the land they immigrated to, and the person best able to understand that experience is someone who did the same. If it weren't important, these people would have literally every option open to them - people from back home, and people from their current country. But overwhelmingly, the opposite happens. Straddling two cultures doesn't extend a person to being an honorary part of both, it keeps them stuck inbetween and part of neither.
>>
>>25668704
>Tran boys
The world was freaking out about pageant girls in general before that. Honey boo boo was 2010. People at that time were talking about how disgusting it was and how horrible those parents were. Nothing. New.

>He's banned
Because he weaponized it...
>>
2011-2015 sucked shit, retard. that was Obama, Benghazi, John Boenher crying like a baby on TV, gamer gate, upworthy headlines everywhere and tumblr at it's height. those were not good years by any measure
>>
>>25668728
>pageant girls are just like tranny boys!
You're genuinely a piece of shit. No wonder you're a redditor nigger
>>
>>25668575
NYC is not at all what you think it is. Your view has been distorted by propaganda.
>>
>>25668907
Nah I've been to NYC. The city is a total faggot filled hell hole
>>
>>25668620
>degenerate
Ah, there it is. You showed your true colors.
>>
>>25668915
>Is...is that a gay person? I'M COMPLETELY LOSING MY MIND!
>>
>>25668939
No but really its amazing how NY subways went from having graffiti everywhere to adverts for grindr and gay dudes french kissing everywhere.
>BING BONG
>>
Gay people are just people trying to exist who like the same sex, there is no evil cabal of cultists trying to destroy the west or some shit.
>>
>>25668952
Is that why they are persistent on trying to teach 6 year olds about sex changes?
>>
>>25668350
Things that make bad people angry are good.
>>
>>25668987
This. Which is why I refuse to use tranny's preferred pronouns
>>
>>25668977
>>25668948
>>25668704
I'm not partial to these things but seeing as they make bad people angry that is good.
>>
>>25668998
Kek you're trying so hard now
>>
>>25668995
If there is such a thing as a well adjusted tranoid they would take a glance at you and know you're lower than a protozoa's waste and that your stinky bullshit is irrelevant.
>>
File: faggots are losing.jpg (164 KB, 1308x872)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>25669006
Cope. You homos have overplayed your hand and now we're marching right back in the direction of openly kicking in your heads in public again
>>
>>25669012
Do it and go to prison. Your weak kicks would probably not even hospitalize them.
>>
And why are nazis so partial to screenshots? Must have something to do with their insecurity and latent homosexuality.
>>
>>25668922
It literally is. It's a response to some other anon handwaving the loss of distinct cultures and people as 'change that has always happened and will keep happening'. What is that? It's apathy towards cultural and genetic erosion. What is a synonym for erosion? Degeneration.
Yes, a culture that stands for nothing but decay and destruction of existing groups is degenerate. By definition.
>>
>>25669049
Why do nazis exist? Kill yourself.
>>
>>25669054
Because civilization-wrecking parasites found out that calling anyone who disagrees with them a "nazi" is a useful tool for getting their way.
You first, faggot.
>>
>>25669014
>Do it and go to prison.
Lol, you realize it wasn't even that long since THE COPS were the ones going in to gay clubs you beat up a bunch of worthless homo shit heads. What makes you so certain you're not going to ever experience that?
>>
Stop living your entire life on the internet
>>
>>25666939
no female will ever touch you bro if you think that. you're either retarded or severely unsocialised if you think kidnapping and raping girls after you kill their tribe will make them like you. like literally just try talking to a woman and it'll all make sense
>>
>>25666915
The amount of white people on that boat is disgusting and dangerous. This needs to change.
>>
>>25669125
This is better.
>>
>>25666163
Just commenting to say you’re right. 2016 was the last good year. Ever since then the world has turned to hell. You’re not alone, and the fact that you also realize this 2016 phenomenon shows you’re mentally sane. The people lying about post-2016 life being good are the insane ones. Keep your head up. Something may shift culturally at any time. Be patient and stay strong.
>>
>>25668948
>Is...is that an ad for a gay dating service? I'M COMPLETELY LOSING MY MIND!
>>
>>25669177
it's okay to be white
>>
>>25669177
Let's be real, it could be two gay dudes fisting eachother and your retarded ass would go "DAMN YO DATS MAD WHACK ONLY IN NEW YORK!" because every single one of you are massive pretender faggots
>>
>>25666163
Reject modernity, return to monke.
>>
>>25669177
Don’t make me repost the gay AIDS billboard they put up in my ‘hood, nigger.
>>
>>25668948
Graffiti is a literal crime and ghetto as fuck, it sounds like you're saying gays cleaned up the city
>>
>>25669237
Id prefer to look at graffiti over pathetic gay men existing
>>
>>25669255
You say that until you meet a wild Mexican. Fags > gangbangers
>>
>>25666630
Correct
>>
>>25669065
I'm not gay, for one. Disgusting faggot repressor projector. Beat your own ass.
>>
>>25669309
>I'm not gay, for one.
Sure thing twinkle toes
>>
>>25666245
The Western world is more chaotic than at any point since the 1960s.
>>
>>25669061
I'm not a weak bitch like you who has quit morals, rational thought, and goal directed behavior altogether. Therefore if I killed myself it would be a wasteful action.
>hur dur the libtard say the nazi word but im really a swell guy
Either you are being deceitful or you are genuinely too stupid to understand what you spew.
>>
Femanons, do you ever look at men and imagine them fucking you? Impregnating you? etc. Not like a hyper focused thought, but more loftly
>>
>>25669323
Not only are you a fag repressor you are incapable of talking beyond an elementary school conversation, and an extremely low one at that.

>>25669342
Incoherence.
>>
>>25669334
>Either you are being deceitful or you are genuinely too stupid to understand what you spew.
Damn looks like someone made the redditor angry
>>
>>25669349
>muh reddit
zzz
holy fuck you guys are boring trash. I hope you're not doing this for free.
>>
>>25669348
>If you hate gays it means your gay!
>Im not gvay though, I just dedicate myself to being a super gay ally
Fucking kek you probably got a butt plug in right now
>>
>>25669355
Calm down little boy, if you're this triggered go find a safe space
>>
>>25669366
Is ally in the room with us now?
>>
>>25669388
huh?
>>
>>25666163
>how do I cope with this new darker and more insane world that drives me crazy every single day?
By getting off of the internet. You sound terminally online.
>>
>>25669375
2016 called they want you to return their divorced dad comebacks.
>>
>>25669397
Damn dude, you must have been called a snowflake a whole lot
>>
>>25669395
Is ally in the room with us? Is he also twinkletoes?

>>25669396
He's terminally retarded or a troll farmer persona. He's made this thread dozens of times. This place is a crap heap.
>>
>>25669406
What room are you talking about right now? You're trying to make up some coy quip and it's failing miserable. Im not a mentally ill faggy redditor sorry.
>>
File: 1bc.jpg (217 KB, 1031x774)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>25666163
>the years 2012-2016 were the best in my life
>>
>>25669401
I've never met someone embarrassing enough to use that phrase in real life. The Internet has a way of amplifying the most emotionally and mentally disabled.
>>
>>25669426
Based Zoomerinos
>>
>>25669422
But you are repressed homo with poor mental health and are and generally an unhappy person.
>>
>>25669426
Yeah fuck zoomers. Imagine getting your worldview from the Internet and being a card carrying incel.
>>
>>25669433
>I've never met someone embarrassing enough to use that phrase in real life.
Well you've got time seeing as your like 15 years old

>>25669441
Why, because I don't get triggered when someone speaks ill of faggots? Get that dick back in your mouth and shut the fuck up you waste of life
>>
>>25669454
Snowflake was already lame by 2016 and it's the product of an American presidential campaign. It's completely impossible for an insult to be more uncool than that. You really think the phrase is going to make a comeback?

Agaib I'm not gay you homo repressor half retard. We need Hitler to reincarnate so he can exterminate your retarded ass.
>>
>>25669482
>Agaib I'm not gay you homo repressor half retard.
>cannot handle ANYONE speaking ill of his faggot brethren
This isn't going to work, panty waist.
>>
>>25666163
I cope by boxing twice a week and grappling twice a week. One membership at a mma gym, it's great.
>>
>>25669495
Work at what? Distracting you from the fact that you're a half retard?
>>
>>25669508
>>25669508
Throwing the dust on your fagtrail. I mean I'm Italian and I wouldn't throw this much of a tantrum over a daygo joke, let alone even care, or accuse them of secretly wanting to fuck Italians. Kek
>>
>>25668977
That's trans people not gay people. Also, fake news.
>>
>>25669552
Theyre both doing it.
>fake news
Yeah Im sure those tranny children came up with it on their own
>>
>>25669559
Some people are gay, some people are trans... They just are, have always been and that's just how things are.
>>
>>25669569
>some people are born the wrong sex that they are
Nah youre a mentally ill piece of shit
>>
>>25669571
Aren't we all mentally ill? deep down?
>>
>>25669577
No
>>
>>25669590
So you have no issues? You are perfect, well adjusted and successful?
>>
>>25669593
None that include literally mutilating my sex organs
>>
>>25669595
I mean you are browsing 4chan in a Friday night clearly your life can't be that perfect Hahahaha.

And again I'm not trans so I'm not in position of arguing in their favor, I live my duck thank you very much,
>>
>>25669603
>Friday night clearly your life can't be that perfect Hahahaha.
true, I'm still hung over from last night playing pool
>>
>>25669606
But yeah, my point is as long as I contribute to society with my labor and money why do you care that I like dudes? It makes no sense to me, I don't care about how you spend your time and money why do you?
>>
File: 20220101_023057.png (624 KB, 678x818)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
>>25666245
this. go read no country for old men, op.
>>
>>25666163
Alcohol does help a lot. Say goodbye to your liver in 20-40 years however.
>>
>>25666163
What is so bad about life anyway?

I never leave the house anyway so COVID didn't affect me.

Tec is big now so I'm making tons of money, games are fun and internet is fast, life is good.
>>
>>25669610
The LGBT is far passed "just trying to be left alone doing their own thing" you disingenuous faggot shit head

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.