[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: subsolo.jpg (85 KB, 500x500)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
There in first world is easy take a job? I am tired off live in a shithole third world and no job here.
>>
Are you wanting to work within a 1st world country or find an online job?
>>
>>25665415
Whichiever come first.
But an online job will be better for me.
>>
>>25665201
You could always stay in your own country and try to make it better.
>>
>>25666582
No, doesn't work this way, my country will elect one o the politians more bad caracteres of histort, the name of main channel TV in my coutry is called globo, so you can understand that no, no hope in my country anymore
>>
Bump.
>>
I WANT a job, so bump.
>>
I DON'T GIVE UP!
>>
>>25665201
where are you from?
>>
>>25669654
Brazil.
>>
>>25670189
Migrate to Portugal or anglo country like Ireland they want another 1 million by 2040
>>
>>25670189
dont take his advice>>25670241
i live in an anglo country.
work is very very hard to find and when you do find it, it isnt enough to pay the bills never mind the rent.
i've thought about moving to brazil myself you guys have way more economic opportunities. my best mates brother moved there about 4 years ago?
the best he could make here was £16k
now hes on about £45k+ in brazil. you guys are lucky man.
>>
>>25667058
You brazilian, nigger? Brazil is the worst place for young NEETs. Like seriously, you dont wanna be driving around on a scooter with a huge ifood delivery bag on your back getting your phone stolen by young thugs for the rest of your life. Try your best to move to america and become a janitor or something. Do you know any people in EUA? Beg them to help you out when you get here. if you have to be homeless for a while, thats okay too.
>>
>>25670428
There is a serious worker shortage in eua, man. Like nobody wants to work here. They will hire you even if you dont have papers as long as youre willing to show up on time everyday
>>
>>25667058
we are all feeling it man.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.