[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1641858483234.gif (329 KB, 220x224)
329 KB
329 KB GIF
>inb4 you can get sex whenever you want
Yeah, maybe but I want a decent long term partner, a husband material, not a coomer who would pump and dump me. All men I can see on 4chan and other social media seem to be
>manwhores
>incels
>retards
>poorfags
>fuckboys
I can't get a bf at work since I work in accounting office and all my workmates are females. I have 3 close friends I know since our school years but none of them has a brother. And I don't want to use dating apps cause I wouldn't like running a risk of getting raped and stabbed.
>>
nonnie, have you tried getting into interest clubs within your area? biking, surfing, nerd stuff all that. you can even try church
>>
>>25664747
Unironically dating apps then. You are female, so you will get enough attention to sort through. Only meet up in public the first times, have a friend check up on you. Make it clear that you want something long term and only try guys that fit your aesthetical standards and don't seem to be fuckboys.
>>
>>25664766
Dating material men don't use dating apps. Attention from fuckboys and the mentally ill doesn't mean shit, but maybe you should try grindr if you feel that way?
>>
>>25664747
>I'm getting a bit older now and after having taken miles upon miles of strange I'm now ready to settle down with someone who loves me
>>
>>25664747
You are looking in the wrong places, go to church or join a hobby that isnt strictly for men. You need to think in terms of IRL and not the internet because that is where a lot of broken people run off to.
>>
>>25664747
Why do you deserve “husband material”? Are you wife material? Why should a good man pick you?
>>
>>25664759
There is one interest club and it's a card games club and there are 3 churches - Roman Catholic, Greek Catholic and Lutheran. Which one should I try? Would be weird if I suddenly started going to all 3 churches
>>25664766
I said I'm afraid of getting killed on such date
Also one of my workmates uses them and only gets fuckboys who fuck her and then move on to next girls
>>25664784
>>after having taken miles upon miles of strange
It's not true
>>
>>25664784
Sadly this, I think OP have experienced that the value of "pussy" gets lower with age.

If you can't attract a male that equals you, maybe you need to step up your own game?

Seems like you need a reality check, have a listen to Patrice O'Neal and Kevin Samuels.

youtu.be/C6CKAiUVBKk

Well well, is this comment for OP directly? see pic.

Good luck OP...
>>
>>25664747
Why do you insist on categorizing and depersonalising people and putting them in to these demeaning boxes you've constructed? Maybe the reason you're alone is because you don't truly view people other than yourself as fully realized individuals, people with this kind of mentality generally have a harder time connecting with others, because who would want to be with a person like that? I certainly wouldn't
>>
>>25664826
Cringe
>>
>>25664782
>Dating material men don't use dating apps.
I'm on dating apps right now, probably for the wrong reasons (to meet potential long term partners).
You just need to maintain a strong filter and intuition, I guess
>>25664816
>Also one of my workmates uses them and only gets fuckboys who fuck her and then move on to next girls
Because that's the type of man she's attracted to/attracts with her profile
>>
>>25664853
>Because that's the type of man she's attracted to/attracts with her profile
Retard, it doesn't matter if he looks like a chad or looks like a redditor, he'll still pretend he wants a relationship while trolling for cunt
>>
>>25664848
Cope
>>
>>25664832
>business major
Good way to say
>too stupid for stem
>too arrogant for a true meme degree

>6'0
Barely chad tier. Already proud at those two inches above average?
>>
>>25664747
you left out roid ragers and woman haters
anyway heres what i did.
Made friends with older women at work. They found me a good man
>>
>>25664747
> I don't want to use dating apps cause I wouldn't like running a risk of getting raped and stabbed.
I don't know what to tell you. That's part of being alive. Every day I drive to work and risk dying in a 75 mph collision and every time I go on a date I run the risk of the chick being a gold digger but they're things I've learned to accept and move past in favor of pushing my life forward.
>>
>>25664747
any dating app is fine for woman usually, best ones imo are bumble/hinge its more oriented towards woman. its makes everyone put more efforts into profiles etc

Verification not required.
>>
>>25664862
Physical appearance isn't the only thing you go off of on these apps. There's the bio, the type/setting of the pictures, your conversation with him if you match. As a man I find it fairly easy to filter for women that are actually interesting to talk to/seem like they're not just on there for a quick lay. I'm sure it's not that hard the other way, and besides there's way more men to choose from so you have a higher chance of landing an ineresting match.
>>
>>25664867
Why do retards use this excuse as if it's even remotely comparable
I could get shot by a sniper through my window so I guess I should just dox myself on /soc/, you gotta put yourself out there! :)
>>
>>25664876
>>25664862
Oh and you completely missed the point. If she has slutty pics on her profile she's going to attract coomers. It's that simple.
>>
>>25664885
It doesn't matter if you look slutty or not, men will try shit anyway. The only way to avoid these experienced coomers trying to manipulate their way into a free prostitute is to not use online dating.
>>
>>25664878
Ok keep on making excuses for yourself and die alone then.
>>
>>25664747
Well, in which country do you live, and are you boring (As in do you have any hobbies and interests)?
Those are probably the two biggest non-appearance-based factors that will influe your chances.
>>
>>25664878
You are a moron.
>>
>>25664890
It's about optimisation. You can find a good man on dating apps, you just need to optimise your profile and filter for that purpose. Obviously you're still going to get coomer types regardless, but you'll get less of them than a bimbo profile, and you need to make sure you're not scaring away good men with a shitty bio or trashy pics.
t. had a long term relationship with a good woman that I met on tinder
>>
>>25664910
>had
What are the odds a good man uses both 4chan and dating apps? There are no doubt tons of good women on tinder, but the men don't even come close.
>>
>>25664925
Judging from posting quality I'd say 30% of men who use both would be good. Way too much repetitive posting about "social issue of the week" here, lots of the users feel interchangeable.
I'd say /out/ would have a of the he best guys but they're also the most antisocial.
>>
>>25664836
>Why do you insist on depersonalising people and putting them in to these demeaning boxes you've constructed
Because it usually works. Is a man casually uses buzzwords like roastie, foid then he's probably an incel. If he has an expensive, extravagant car then he's most likely a fuckboy. If he does drugs and brags about how much does he drink then he's most likely a retard. I know it's not 100% efficient and sometimes I can be wrong about them though
>>
>>25664865
Beggars can't be choosers. Enjoy being alone :^)
>>
File: 1624426109714.png (1.27 MB, 1080x820)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>25664925
You're making a lot of assumptions, why are you so hostile? There's no need to be rude anon.
I use dating apps because I have no other way of meeting people since I graduated university and everything is locked down.
I use 4chan because I enjoy the freedom to discuss without being attached to a username.
Yes, I *had* a relationship, we broke up because we had to become long distance and neither of us could bear it after about half a year.
>>
File: OIP.jpg (16 KB, 474x310)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>25664925
>tons of good women
>tinder
Ah yes the hookup app
>>
>>25664865
>the femoid recoils in pain as she strikes you
Hahahaha dumb fucking whore. Imagine being picky when you're the one on 4chinz asking for advice on problems that 90% of women figure out on their own
>>
Do you live in a particularly dangerous area where getting raped and stabbed on dates is common?
>>
File: 1580365206329.jpg (41 KB, 367x446)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>25664816
>I said I'm afraid of getting killed on such date
>>25664747
>a risk of getting raped and stabbed.

have you considered visiting a psychiatrist to tackle your delusions because if left untreated, you might become a full schizo
>>
>>25664747
Unf Misaka Mikoto god damn she's hot.
>>
>>25664985
There was a series of burglaries last year and there's a forest on my way from house to the town center and a lake so my tinder date could easily rape and kill me in the forest, drown my body in the lake and everybody would think I went missing
>>25664962
That post wasn't mine, you idiot
>>
>>25665027
Think about how retarded somebody would have to be do kill their tinder date.
The moment you're marked as missing, your most recent connections and contacts would be the very first point of investigation. Oh look at this, she went on a tinder date and never came home, hmmmm I wonder who the culprit could be!!
>>
Blame feminists for reducing your value to that of a hole. The only men willing to take you now are the desperate that have no other options.
>>
File: 1634326817719.jpg (35 KB, 338x527)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>25665052
time to intercept tinder dates muahaha
>>
>>25665052
Yeah but how would the police even know about me using tinder?
And what if my phone lies with me on the bottom of the lake?
Also, rapist and murderers often are retarded
>>
>>25665075
You're supposed to let your girlfriends/parents know who you're going with and where you're going, before you go on a date anon... At least that's something you can do if you're really that scared
>>
>>25664996
>you're a schizo because you're not willing to risk your life
Probably every woman who got killed on a date had this way of thinking
>>25665091
That would make it easier for the police to find the culprit but even if they catch him I will still be dead
>>
>>25665111
All right, in that case all that's left for you is to date mutual friends, good luck
>>
>>25664747
>>inb4 you can get sex whenever you want
>Yeah, maybe but I want a decent long term partner, a husband material, not a coomer...
Listen up, woman. Men like SEX. Do you understand me? S-E-X. You aren't going to get a husband without opening your fucking legs FIRST. This isn't 1908, you aren't going to go through some storybook cutesy romantic fluffy asexual courtship rituals, followed by marriage, followed by the first time you ever have sex with him. That doesn't fucking happen. You want a husband? Get used to the idea of fucking a bunch of guys, then picking a husband out of whoever fucks the best while still keeping your brain engaged and interested. Us men have to moisten our dicks in several holes before picking the one we want to stick with for the rest of our lives. You have to do the same, only in reverse.
>>
>>25664747
I've talked to enough people on 4chan to realize that without a doubt the women here are way more fucked up than the guys. A lot of men end up here due to relatively minor problems but every girl has always been fucked up
>>
You sound like a bit of an angry bitter person, I would work on that first tbqh. Then just get more involved in stuff in your local community, or take a leap of faith in dating apps. Yes there are normal guys out there, chill.
>>
>>25664816
>I'M GONNA DIE AND HAVE MY CORPSE RAPED IF I GO ON A DATE
This is why men don't want anything to do with you. We can smell the #MeToo 30 years away.
>>
File: 1479067990939.jpg (51 KB, 420x420)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>25665111
shute the fuck up you are an imbecile and mediocre

>>25665075
>>25665075
how sheltered are you and how low is your iq? somewhere between 40 to 50? am i being too generous? is it 30 something? 20 something maybe?

you fucking brainless slug have you never heard of the most basic fucking shit when it comes to personal security?? its not even gender specific, this is the most basic fucking stuff

>have dates in places with lots of people
>keep your drinks in sight
>let friends/family know where you're going, and to call you at a certain time

if you want to go a step further lass then find a male relative or a male friend of a relative with spare time on his hands and get them to read

>https://files.catbox.moe/8ekln2.pdf
which is a book on advanced surveillance techniques, primarily meant for use by professionals working in a team, but it covers a lot of surveillance principles applicable to your situation

have them read it, learn the basics, and carry out discreet surveillance on you while you go on your tinder date

remember, prior preparation and planning prevents tinder date murders

set up multiple ingress and egress routes to likely locations for your date for easy escape, do reconnaissance beforehand and note down CCTV coverage so you can catch your date on camera from multiple angles, you can pretend to go to the bathroom to piss or do your makeup and instead covertly send the physical description, name and details of your date to a trusted friend just in case, you can set up phone calls at certain times from friends to act both as an easy excuse for escape or to alert your friends in case you are being raped or in a shallow grave, if you are tech literate which you are not because you are expressly retarded, you can at least send those details of your date to a friend who isn't retarded and they can run basic background checks on social media and the internet and give you a report while you're in the bathroom,
>>
>>25664747
Chad won't commit, sorry.
>>
>>25665125
I had 2 boyfriends, one in high school and one in college and I fucked both of them. Both of them cheated on me. Both of girls who fucked them called themselfes my friends. I won't open my legs to anybody unless he's ready to spend the rest of his life with me, I think it's fair
>>25665126
I'm not fucked up, I just like discussing without being attached to nick
>>
File: 1477634641093.gif (443 KB, 400x296)
443 KB
443 KB GIF
>>25665075
my sub 20 iq friend

you can also look at

https://litter.catbox.moe/6xwleq.pdf
a primer on body language

https://litter.catbox.moe/hixtyv.pdf
another more in depth book on body language

in order to screen for tells, i.e. anything sus with your tinder date, in which case you can make an excuse to leave

also did i mention the world of infosec and persec, are you a dumb bitch with your personal info widely available? do you put down where you work? have you been tagged in photos of places where you go to? are your friends clearly visible because your location and details can be inferred from them, how about your age, where you live can be inferred by any posts about shops or stores you frequent, or even local shit you bitch about, all these things are fuel for stalkers who research their victims for future rapes and murders, it's one thing to let big data have your data, but i sure hope you don't leave it open to your town rapist/murderer because they LIKE to do prior preparation and planning for murders and rapes, what do you have in your tinder bio, what answers have you given, what photos do you have? can they be reverse image searched? do you know that personal information can be studied and researched so someone can fake a persona to get you to trust them better and therefore convince you to follow them somewhere where no amount of screaming or resisting will help?

have you looked into training cardio for running away? self defence?

nah all you did was cry on 4chan about how you'll get raped or murdered by a tinder date lmao
>>
So happy I got /fit/ and got a new high paying job now I can get coffee with a woman who assumes I'm a coomer who might rape and kill her.
>>
>>25665165
>2 boyfriends, both in school
No one's impressed. Get out into the real world, something you'll be amazed isn't anything like the books you've read and speeches you've attended. What are you, 21 and a half years old? Only dated two men in school and afraid you're going to die if you go on a date? Christ, this is what school does to women. Makes them fucking retarded and paranoid.
>>
>>25665185
>2 boyfriends
>get into real world stupid
>more boyfriends
>fucking slut, cock carousel
Why are men like this?
Also, what are those schools and speaches you're talking about? I don't listen to speaches and don't give a shit about politics, I just watch tv news and they talk about rapes, murders and women going missing every single day. What's wrong with being afraid of my life in this situation?
>>
>>25664826
Oh no not recommending kevin samuels
Are you black?
>>
>not willing to risk your life for love
Wtf op
>>
>>25665180
being /fit/ makes it more easier to rapekill her

and if you look like a dyel, then you look like you're more likely to rapekill her

there is no winning truly, better to just disregard the ramblings of schizos and ignore schizo girls
>>
>>25665266
>ignore schizo girls
Fuck off, theyre cute and deserve love too
>>
god this woman thinks GTA is real life
you need to see a doctor, you have real problems
>>
>>25665247
>Why are men like this?
You made the jump to slut shaming, not me. You also seem to love stereotyping men, which makes you fucking repulsive. Would you want to be with a man who asks "hurrrrr, y all women b lik dis" all the time?
>I just watch tv news and they talk about rapes, murders and women going missing every single day. What's wrong with being afraid of my life in this situation?
The news lies and sensationalizes everything. Literally everything. They report on a much scarier, fictitious version of the world than what is really out there. What's wrong is that you believe them, and that you base your decisions around what they say. Also, nobody wants a wife who believes the news, because nobody wants a wife who will turn on them the moment some Botoxed asshole in a toupee tells them what to think and feel. You need to fix yourself before expecting the perfect man to fall in your lap. If you met the perfect man today, you would fail to live up to his standards.
>>
>>25664747
>I want a man who meets my arbitrary and probably contradictory expectations and doesn't know about anything I don't want to acknowledge the existence of
>what I bring to the table is being a bitch

Personally, OP, I am inside, avoiding women like you, staying poor, getting fat, enjoying fun but uncool hobbies that would embarrass you to associate with me.

I really wanted a family, but I wasn't interested in the "fuck random people, develop emotional issues, seek out The One for a mutually abusive relationship where we take our out our frustrations on each other over all of the random idiots we fucked previously, and also eventually cheat, and hate but also spoil our kids while obsessing over our social status" arc. I guess that makes me your incel too.

tl;dr taken, absent, gone to get the milk, previously engaged
>>
>>25664747
>whines about them being poor.

Woman moment.
>>
>>25665302
Women need partners who can protect and provide so they can build a home together

Nta
>>
File: 1567974552884.jpg (27 KB, 603x579)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>25665280
yeah but imagine her slowly losing her mind, or never wanting kids because she fears she'll pass her schizo genes on while hating herself for not being able to give you kids, or taking meds that slowly work less and less while your heart hurts like crazy inside watching the woman you love be tortured from inside by delusions that hurt her even more
>>
>>25665302
>>25665308
I have a well-paid job, I don't want a poor man cause there's a fair chance that he will be with me for my money
>>25665316
Yeah but I'm not a schizo, I'm just cautious
>>
>>25664747
Honest answer anon from someone who has the same problem as you but from the other gender.

There are loads of catch all phrases and platitudes on how to meet people without taking into account that our current era has done a lot to depersonalise people and make social interactions and availability less so than they were even a generation ago.

So positive things to consider. What type of man do you want? What sort of hobbies would they be interested in? Are there those types of hobbies in your area? What are the gender spreads of those hobbies, is it a mainly masculine or feminine or mixed gender hobby?

So for instance, a gun range is defacto an almost exclusively male hobby, yoga is almost exclusively a female hobby, ball room dancing is mixed. Target a hobby, with the idea in your mind of what you want.

We have the potential to meet hundreds of new people every year, but meeting doesn't equate to any sort of long term thing. In applied game theory you want exposure, consistency, familiarity, if your pursuing a hobby pick something that is a class or has a group of regulars, that means you have a captive pool of potential people to work with, and an icebreaker sewn into the hobby because you share a common interest.

I recommend ballroom dancing, jive is a really good hobby, it tends to have a good mix of genders, is fun and tends to get good regulars.

Secondly don't be afraid to ask a guy out, contrary to the gender narratives espoused, the modern man or female doesn't need to wait, ask if there is an interest, if you get rejected no big deal, move on. Don't do the typical woman thing of waiting for the guy to clue in, ask him. It doesn't have to be serious, most men will be flattered to have the shoe on the other foot.

As for dating, be up front with what you want, never fuck on the first date, second date ask them the where do they see themselves in the future and again be explicitly honest, you want a good marriage, kids, cats, etc.
>>
>>25665334
>i want to be with a man for his money
>i don't want a man who wants me for my money
please jump into the nearest volcano
>>
>>25665316
Its ok. I want to be there for her through it all. As long as she doesn't leave me.
>>
>>25665345
your poorfag is showing
>>
File: 1569017841202.jpg (57 KB, 597x596)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>25665348
> I want to be there for her through it all.
ive seen a lot of couples, from all ages, with one partner suffering from a terminal/progressive brain disorder and its always very suffering, even as a bystander

but okk godspeed
>>
File: 1478226422943.jpg (5 KB, 181x220)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>25665345
lmao
>>25665352
seethe
>>
>>25665343
This will act as a screen for those who aren't serious, or committed or have the same values.

Also be upfront about politics, religion, etc. It may seem like a bitch, but dates are like business partner interviews, you wouldn't go into business with a complete stranger. And if it was money/time on the line, which it is, you wouldn't feel so bad asking more direct questions. Most men will appreciate the honesty.

Last case, no dating apps, apply for a speed dating service or a dating coach, again it's gonna be curated and at least you might meet some quality people along the way.

Finally ask your friends if they know anyone, as odd as it sounds most of our grandparents/parents met through social circles, this was almost the defacto method in the 1900's of meeting and courting.

Good luck.
>>
>>25664747
You will be alone forever with this attitude, why ask internet strangers and then fight back at all their advice?
>>
>>25665368
you are arguing with a femcel, the equivalent of someone from r/FemaleDatingStategy
>>
>>25665308
Men don't need protection, provision, love, sex, or anything in particular to survive.
Plus we keep hearing from mostly le nihilist women about how bringing children into the world is immoral, abortion is great, it's really no big deal if politicians fuck kids unless they're "conservative", and just genuinely how much we need to stop worrying and learn to love the Antichrist.

So why would we build careers? For more expensive bullshit that will just grow unsatisfying once the novelty wears off? So we can pay not just more taxes but even a markedly higher rate of tax so dumb bitch single aborters can live off disability, get "the therapy they need" as a chronic thing, eventually pop out one kid to some drug dealer for the child support and government benefits to spend on herself getting fat and patronizing sephora?

Nah, I think I'll keep working part time stacking cans, living in a shack on a tiny little piece of land deep enough in the woods that nobody bothers to drive down those particular logging roads anymore, playing video games I've enjoyed since my childhood and just reading, writing, worldbuilding. I can have a more fulfilling life with paper, pens, and dice than I ever could with the sort of women who need me to support them. No point having kids if you'll never be able to have a good relationship with them as a father anyways.
>>
>>25664747
You need to understand the concept of value. When two people enter into a relationship, they assess one another's value. Here is what you claim you have of value:
>a vagina
>money
Yet strangely, you want a man who doesn't want you for any of the value that you bring to the table. You've also mentioned that you watch the TV news, so you offer absolutely nothing of value in the brains department. That said, what value do you have to offer men, which you wouldn't also be offended at him valuing? You seem to have your own standards of what you value in a man, which is fine by itself, but what would your reaction be if a man you're interested in were suddenly offended that you find value in his qualities, whether they be physical, financial, or whatever? Wouldn't you find that a bit strange? You are stuck in a paradox, whereby you want a man to value you, but also get offended by the concept of men judging your value.

tl;dr: GROW THE FUCK UP
>>
>>25665375
Very true, I won't argue with her but she needs to know she sucks as many times as this board allows
>>
such random advice everywhere:

If you want husband material AND not be a >manwhore
>poorfag

etc etc

Then it's really about 3 things:

- getting IRL hobbies like volunteering or photography or whatever
- Not being afraid to ask first/express interest for said IRL dudes (and I know you won't do this)
- paying for the exclusive memberships , joining the most exclusive gyms in your city, country clubs, travel clubs, etc

And fuck this tinder bs - if you're living a good life - hit up some dudes at a similar status on insta.
>>
>>25665343
>I recommend ballroom dancing
Is it possible to sign up for it without a partner?
Also thanks for the reply
>>25665375
>I've never had a reddit account, stop projecting
>>25665388
>Plus we keep hearing from mostly le nihilist women about how bringing children into the world is immoral, abortion is great, it's really no big deal if politicians fuck kids unless they're "conservative", and just genuinely how much we need to stop worrying and learn to love the Antichrist.
I'm not American, not everybody lives in your shitty country on the other side of the ocean
>>25665395
What's wrong with watching tv news? Should I be a fucking bimbo who only watches telenovela?
>>
>>25665465
>What's wrong with watching tv news?
It isn't factual information. Legally, it's "entertainment". The news is under no obligation to tell the truth.
>>25665334
>I have a well-paid job
>I'm afraid of being date-raped
What are you spending that money on, shoes and handbags? Buy a gun. Take martial arts. Did you know that men are into strong women? Forget the women on the covers of women's magazines, look at the women on the covers of men's magazines if you want to see what men idealize. Men want women with muscle tone, women with fierceness in their eyes, women who look confident and capable and ready for anything. Weak women raise weak children, and men don't want weak children.
>>
>>25665465
shouldn't watch tv at all
>>
>>25665511
men will fuck anything, the vast majority of women get fucked and couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag, even if you are partially correct regarding the ability of men to be attracted to women who can fight
>>
>>25665516
>men will fuck anything
Agreed, I'm enough of a freak that I'd fuck an 800 lb landwhale who can't get out of bed without the help of a rope and pulley system. I wouldn't marry and have kids with her, though. OP wants a husband, not a random dick, hence my advice on how to become marriage material. Standards work both ways, she needs to learn what men's standards are so she can live up to them.
>>
>>25664878
Holy hell, the mental gymnastics you're willing to pull in order to justify being lazy
It's like you want to die alone.
>>
>Yeah, maybe but I want a decent long term partner, a husband material
How old are you and are you a virgin?

If your answers to these questions are the correct ones (under 20 and yes), go to church and join a bible study for singles you will have your pick of the men.
>>
>>25664747
Sounds like I fit your profile, unless you consider being a virgin the same as being an incel. Unfortunately for you I keep to myself other than work and you don't seem like you have a very good personality, so you're unlikely to find me or others like me.
>>
>>25665465
Abortion and socialism are global, dumb LARPer.
>>
>>25665465
Telenovelas are still less dumb than direct propaganda.
Also you can't find a man because all Spanish men are homosexual.
>>
>>25664747
Uh huh uhh idk just like uh dont kill yourself and you might find someone before it ceases to matter
>>
>>25665165
OK you are damaged goods and not wife material.

You should just get used to being a whore for the rest of your life. You can make good money that way.
>>
>>25665511
>What are you spending that money on, shoes and handbags?
I do buy handbags, I bought a crocodile skin one recently but I don't buy shoes, I have only 3 pairs right now.
>Buy a gun
I can't buy it legally in my country but I always have a flick knife, gas and teaser. I'm still afraid he will be stronger though.
>>
>>25665511
Found the /pol/ virgin NEET. Pity the fool who would take advice from him.
>>
>empty vagina syndrome
>paranoia
>persecution complex
>hubris and bitchness
Is that your average /adv/ femanon?
>>
>>25664747
School.
>accounting office is all female
I knew my mom was lying to me about how easy it is for men to get a job as an accountant. The only dudes I have ever seen in accounting have been CPAs in rundown shitty offices in the bad side of time.
>>
>>25664747
I'd probably exceed your standards but I'm curious what continent you're on, and how smart you are.
>>
>>25666287
I'm from Central Europe
And I think I'm quite smart, I'm accountant and I can multiply in my head all numbers up to 100 (like 41*73=2993). My cousin sends her son to me every weekend and I give him extra math classes, she of course doesn't pay me shit, all she does is giving me a bottle of wine every Christmas.
>>
File: 1641762461890.jpg (58 KB, 1000x1024)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>25666354
So let me get this straight. You've had enough of men pumping and dumping you, so now you're going to abstain from sex untill some poor fool puts a ring on your finger?
Lmao, I'm sure that will go over well with your betabux bf.
>my gf was a free prostitute for other men, but not me, and I'm alright with that. >She put out for her previous boyfriends on the third date, but with me she wants to wait, okay, I'll just keep buying her dinner untill then.
Good luck OP, you're going to need it.
>>
>>25666478
>men pumping and dumping you
nobody dumped me. I dumped both my exes cause they cheated on me
>abstain from sex untill some poor fool puts a ring on your finger
no, until I'm convinced he's the man I want. And it probably wouldn't take as long as you think
>put out for her previous boyfriends on the third date
it's not truth
>keep buying her dinner
I wouldn't have a problem with splitting it in half
>>
>>25666478
Devils advocate: abstaining from sex can make it more special again. The hymen itself can "regrow" when left to heal from injury or expansion.
>>25666354
Yeah I'm NA and planning my life around Asia so I'm no material for you. That and I really want a girl who can match or exceed me in intellectual interests, such as the humanities or sciences.
If I were you I'd just talk to guys alone at restaurants or cafes. Stateside that would be local small business cafes or starbucks. Ask them what they're working on, or what coffee they recommend -- something that lets them know you're comfortable talking with them.

But I'll say "good men" like me exist. I put it in quotes because I do have issues, they're just minor compared to other men IMO. For example I have a very strong bond with my family, know two languages and am working on a third, going to college for computer science, voluntary virgin, know I want children someday, think of myself as feminist (though not the extreme sort), have wealth, etc.
One issue we have is we can feel unapproachable to women, which makes us have to make the first move and build up trust. Most men looking for casual sex make themselves as approachable as possible, but men like me will do autistic things like wearing suits or moving a conversation towards ancient roman marian reforms of the army.
I've had women interested in me grow frustrated thinking I should ask them out.
>>
>>25666599
you sound like a huge faggot, dude
>>
Are you dutch? You sound dutch
>>
>>25666599
>That and I really want a girl who can match or exceed me in intellectual interests, such as the humanities or sciences.
Are you implying I'm dumb?
>men like me will do autistic things like wearing suits or moving a conversation towards ancient roman marian reforms of the army.
So I should look for guys talking about ancient history?
>I've had women interested in me grow frustrated thinking I should ask them out.
I was in such situation once and gave up because I came to conclusion that he's gay and those women interested in you probably did the same.
>>
>>25666687
I'm not, why?
>>
>>25665254
Who cares?
>>
>>25666723
>Are you implying I'm dumb?
No. But how would you feel talking with me for hours about everything from Spinoza, to Caesar, to Aztec sacrifice, to the sham of the Republic, etc?
Interests aren't the same as intelligence. There are plenty of very smart men and women who don't give a single shit about Rome or history in general. But I'm not very interested in those people.

I need a woman who can find my interests interesting and ask me questions which make me gain more knowledge. Likewise I need her to have knowledge I don't have so that I can learn from her. Ideally she's an equal or even superior in conversation, giving me pushback and new perspective/thoughts.
>So I should look for guys talking about ancient history?
Maybe? I think curiosity and knowledge is a good trait in general, independent of history. For example I'm trying to bridge my knowledge of Rome with the Napoleonic wars while on break. So far I've understood the frankish empire and England pretty well, but need to work on the French empire and post roman Italy. But this isn't valuable because it's history, it's valuable because it enhances most conversations and shows curiosity. I feel like a lot of men would memorize some stupid stuff just to be spiffy.
Trust your gut and ask him questions. A good man will welcome and enjoy you providing him a two way conversation on his interests, an insecure or mean or not knowledgeable man will get angry or upset.
>>
kek this bitch gonna end up single at 60, barricaded up in some gypsy hut
>>
>>25664996
>have you considered visiting a psychiatrist to tackle your delusions because if left untreated, you might become a full schizo
I'm a guy and I have the exact same thoughts. Should I be worried? What's wrong with not wanting to be killed and stabbed? The world is not a nice place y'know
>>
>>25664747
All males are incels, why dont you find someone and love them not because of some artificial bullshit but love them for who they are
>>
File: 1641707642275.jpg (78 KB, 432x768)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>25664747
Literally this meme
>>
I met my wife on a dating app (okcupid). We are expecting our child soon and have been together for 8 years now.

Idk what you want to hear but all men are going to be coomers at some level unless you are willing to settle for some sort of wifesex denier who will not touch you. Maybe focus on finding someone who you can engage in a conversation with or who has similar interests. Online dating allows you to filter through masses of people quickly. I was able to filter out women by just asking if they wanted to have 15 kids. I settled on someone who could do 5.
>>
>>25666879
The only standards which should be left behind are those of body. And I say that as a 6' 7inch peen white guy with an "attractive" face, though one which currently has some acne on it.

You can grow to love a person's body or face, in most cases, but their personality is much harder. You shouldn't settle personality wise. Never.
>>
>>25666886
>have sex with all thirty guys
>all thirty go "wam bam thank you mam"
>now you're just a roastie who doesn't value sex
gee whiz what a great idea that was gang, fuck women caring about their bodies and sex
>>
>>25665297
Most based take in this thread. Surprised it's on 4chan.

>>25665334
>I have a well-paid job, I don't want a poor man cause there's a fair chance that he will be with me for my money
So what? Manimony isn't even a thing. Sure, some men get it, but it's not the financial meta like it is in the reverse (gold digging cunts).

>>25665388
>it's really no big deal if politicians fuck kids unless they're "conservative"
Literally not ONE person has even said this, on either side of the aisle. If you're going to start making up blatant lies gtfo of the thread.
>>
>>25666900
>You shouldn't settle personality wise. Never.
You will never be happy
>>
A thread died for this bitch's bullshit. Sigh.
>>
>>25666956
I second this
Sage.
>>
I noticed some anons ITT recommended joining local groups from hobbies you are into, that would be your best option in my opinion
I met my fiancee at an anime convention in 2017
>>
>>25664747
>don't want to use a dating app because raped and stabbed
you're actually retarded. just get some common sense from be common sense store and use it to determine if your would be date is Charles Manson. And don't invite men to be alone with you unless you're sure they're gentle or at least sure you want to bone them.
>>
>>25666944
I want a daughter someday. She is going to have a mother I love. She will never ask her father why her mother isn't my wife. I will look into her eyes and say I love her mother, and that I am so proud to see not only myself in her but also the woman I have loved most in all of life.

Naturally I'm not going to fucking settle here. You can choose your own legacy however you want, for me quality is far more important than quantity.
>>
>>25666907
>have sex with all thirty guys
I stopped reading there. If that's your plan of action you need medical intervention, not advice lol
>>
>>25666987
you posted an image of a woman crying with a shit ton of men behind the door willing to fuck her
i'm a man anyway and completely agree with the woman's mindset. i've had women ask me out before where i knew the relationship wouldn't work, at best they were misguided, at worst they just wanted sex or some attention.
>>
>>25666972
I used to go on anime conventions too but they are all cancelled because of covid now
>>25666879
>All males are incels
Why? I don't think so
>>25666956
>>25666962
the same fag
>>25666975
Maybe I'm quite paranoid but I have reasons. There's quite a lot of gypsies in my town and they are known to be rapists
>>
>>25666984
Fair enough, just dont be a whore alright? And dont die alone
>>
>>25667039
>Why?
Because women are gorgeous
>>
>>25667039
then don't go with a gypsie
>>
File: 1642012590179.png (886 KB, 720x900)
886 KB
886 KB PNG
>>25664747
>incels
Incels are perfect husband material. They dont have any EX to return. They dont have any comparsion of sex so even if you are bad at it or have sex only once per month they dont know what they are missing.

Also with incels you dont have to be scared of him cheating on you. After all he never learned how to seduce woman so with whom he would cheat on you with?

Dont write incels off, after prolonged training period where you mold them into any form or shape you prefer they can become loyal husbando which wont even embarrass you in front of your family or friends.

And ofc incels are STD free and in a sense pure. Their penis never touched woman before after all. You can be his first and only. And he wont know any better and be glad for the leash you put on him.
>>
>>25667040
That's why I'm still a virgin. Sure, there have been periods in life where I probably couldn't get sex if I wanted it, but there have been moments where it has been offered and I have refused.
I'm worried about what sort of husband I can be in the future, and what kind of example I can be for my daughter. If you read the research a father's views on sex and relationships imprints on his daughter, given his daughter has a good bond with him. Imprints much more so than the mother's views.
It's alright if she's different from me. She's not a mini-me but her own woman. One that's only half me at most, but in reality not even that since I'm giving my family's dna, not my dna. But I must try to set her up for a happy life. I never want her to utter a sentence like "my boyfriend cheated on me".

If nothing else I owe her a good example due to my own family's examples given to me from a young age. And any wife I love deserves a man who leaves her satisfied and then some.
>>
>>25667084
If you mean incel in the general sense yeah. If you mean incel the ideology then no.
>>
>>25667084
I don't think incel means virgin. It more so means someone who defines all of life and their self worth in terms of their lack of sex. Which isn't healthy. Especially if they're chasing after sex and unable to get it.
>>
>>25667084
An incel is a manwhore who is unable to get women. They aren't the same as virgins. Look at who an incel idolizes, they idolize men with hundreds of sexual partners.
>>
File: photofeelr.jpg (63 KB, 673x545)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>25666533
You sound super sane and nice, I'm sure you'll have little problem convincing a guy that wants to settle down that you like that you're a good prospect.

Staying safe is good, walks in the woods are fun but yeah keep it to walks in a public park or other public place for a first date, and don't accept drinks from strangers, including uber drivers with water bottles that seem new and sealed.

Online profiles are good if you give positive family-oriented signals instead of negative ones (in both photos and profile).
Good: "I really want to make a man happy and him make me happy and build a life together."
Bad: "I hate fuckboys and men that use me don't be that and I won't put out until I like you!"

Ballroom dance is excellent. Speed dating is probably fine. Letting your church or social circles know you are looking is a good idea. Any hobbies/activities you can stand like volunteering or history or whatever are great.

You got a lot of high-quality males to write good effortposts in this thread, was a pleasure to read, thanks.

>>25665297
>tl;dr taken, absent, gone to get the milk, previously engaged
U confuzin me. U is "taken" so not single; but U is "absent, gone to get the milk, previously engaged" so yes single? Hopefully you're <50 no reason to give up just cuz one woman was a bitch.
>>
>>25667103
This
>>
File: weak.jpg (20 KB, 545x670)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>25664747
Well, I'd like to know where to meet woman, and not only that, how to go out with them.
I'm an incel because I'm a retard and poor, and would very much like to change that.
>>
>>25667096
incel means involuntarily celibate. it means virgin and not by choice. it means lack of options. it's not an ideology, it's a state of being. stop watching CNN.
>>
>>25664747
>>manwhores
I am not fucking around at all
>>incels
had 3 longer term relationships, and a few short omes
>>retards
I am Cambridge educated... not saying this means I cannot be a retard, but hey
>>poorfags
I make 300k right now, can get to 1 mill
>>fuckboys
ahhmmm, no

Guess what, it is incredibly hard to find a woman as a long term partner. I am blond, blue eyes, 6’0, career, athletic, sportcar, great apartment... but I am a bit introvert. mid 30s, it is virtually impossible to find a woman who (a) doesn’t want sex right away or dumps you if you say you want something serious AND (b) didn’t lie about like a ton of stuff before date 1.
>>
>>25667090
You are wise, ill remember your example sir
>>
>>25667125
Stop calling yourself an incel right now. That is the first major step you need to take.
You haven't had sex, fine, but you deciding it's a negative quality to be ashamed of and defined by is your own choice. Let a woman decide if she wants a virgin or not or even cares about it, it's not your choice to make for her.
>>
>>25667128
You don't get that incel is an ideology from CNN you get it from looking at the incessant incel propaganda on 4chan. Get real and use your brain.
>>
>>25665125
>You aren't going to get a husband without opening your fucking legs FIRST.
Wrong.
>>
>>25667147
She already fucked 2 guys, no guy is going to spend years with her and dedicate marriage without sleeping with her when she can’t even use the “I’m saving it for marriage because I’m a Virgin” excuse
>>
>>25667147
>>25667193
Plus based on the fact both her bf’s cheated on her she is only going to be attracted to guys who aren’t the type to wait
>>
>>25667084
Yeah, I meant incels in this >>25667094 meaning. I wouldn't mind dating a virgin, in fact I would even feel a bit dirty for not being a virgin myself
>>25667107
>Letting your church or social circles know you are looking is a good idea
This is complicated since my father is Roman Caatholic, my mom is Greek Catholic and I have some Lutherans in my family too. I'm theoretically Roman Catholic but I'm more often in the Greek Catholic church. And I don't even go to church every Sunday
>>25667130
Are you a Swede?
>>
>>25667136
Only because I had a loving though all too human family. I have no excuse to expect less of myself than what I've stated so far.
They have given me a healthy body, loving parents, financial stability, and good lessons as well as introspections in youth. My friends likewise are very good people who give me plenty of their love and mental effort in questions about myself and my interests.

With all of this said I have no excuse to not be a wonderful husband to a woman suffering depression or whatever else. Yes, I'll expect her to be intelligent, a vague term, and care about others, but I will give her romance surpassing her steamiest erotica. She'll finish her work for the night, maybe it's at a high end company or just her writing career of meager success, and she will find me as well as a beautiful daughter next to her. Her friends will be jealous of her, but she will deserve it all. My daughter will have expectations so high, but they will not be unobtainable and she will recieve my support in her life.

Someday I will be dying and look at this child of mine. That will be enough. In my final moments I will wonder what she'll do. I'll think about the silly choices she made, or maybe talk with her boyfriend in a nothing held back conversation. If I am lucky I'll live at least long enough to see her into adulthood.
>>
>>25667213
>This is complicated
Naw. Do you believe in God? If yes, then clearly the differences don't matter, so just lead with your Faith and no one will care. If no, then clearly the differences don't matter, so just agree with whatever mumbo jumbo they say and no one will care. :WeSmart:

>And I don't even go to church every Sunday
Don't matter, just tell them. Look for a singles ministry. And/or other social circles besides church, it's the same concept either way - lead with your faith, smile and nod at their mumble jumble, say what you're looking for, and pray :)

>>25667125
>>25667139
>Let a woman decide if she wants a virgin or not or even cares about it, it's not your choice to make for her.
Correct. As a man your job is to present your best qualities to her and then let her decide, not to decide "no" for her. All will say "no" but the last one, that's a good thing not a bad thing, as long as you always be your best for the one that doesn't.

>>25667193
>She already fucked 2 guys, no guy is going to spend years with her and dedicate marriage without sleeping with her when she can’t even use the “I’m saving it for marriage because I’m a Virgin” excuse
Read more carefully anon. Notice 25666533
>no, until I'm convinced he's the man I want. And it probably wouldn't take as long as you think
>>
>>25667193
>>25667203
Not for this whore, but that generalized statement is wrong.
>>
>>25664962
Why did you assume it was OP? Are you retarded?
>>
>>25667193
We all have negative qualities. What matters is the overall makeup when we add the good and bad together.
Do I *WANT* a girlfriend who has been cheated on? No, I don't. Could a girl who has been cheated on be the love of my life? YES.
>>
>>25664747
dating apps sad to say.
On discord you can find many but I can almost guarantee they will live far away.

What age are you OP?
>>
>>25667084
they may also be incells because they are unbearable and ugly as hell. They are something considered "undatable" perhaps even so despirate and uncomfortable that you might not want to.
>>
>>25667213
Talk about your interests and hobbies for a moment. It's fine and all that you have a stable job in accounting but I'd like to hear if you have any dreams of more you might pursue given a healthy and supportive relationship.
When I know what you're into I will have much better suggestions.
>>
>>25664747
Do you have something to offer and have not hit the Wall yet? I wouldn't expect much from you posting here.
>>
File: zdp3u2tlr2z21.jpg (299 KB, 1024x768)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>25667390
there is no such thing as incel because ugly

this guy who literally calls for eugenics because he was so fucked over at birth -- he has a wife right now and had his first sexual experience with a woman who was turned on by his disability
by the way he was the former admin of wizard chan and that infinity channel thingy.

genuinely has a fairly good personality plus it's almost impossible for him to abuse you.
>>
>>25664865
Holy shit you really expect to get a good husband with that attitude. I have met kinder literal whores.
>>
>>25667464
I don't think that's op.
>>
>>25667308
>Do you believe in God?
I don't know. I used to believe when I was a child, I was even in the church choir. Then, when I was a teenager I thought that there's no God and everybody just go to the dirt when they die. Now I think there is something greater than matter but I don't know if what the priests say is true. Things like
>every suicide goes to hell
or
>one person in 3 persons
still sound like bullshit to me
>>25667398
I like anime, romcoms especielly. And I like knitting even though I don't have much time to do it now. I used to knit jumpers for sale when I was in the college. And when it comes to more ambitious stuff, I'm quite interested in economy but that's connected with my work
>>25667468
yeah, that's not me
>>
>>25665165
You're used goods then, delete the thread no one will want you for a wife let alone an actual chad.
>>
>>25667472
>>25664816
You can go to both Roman and Greek if they're both Catholic. It's normal to appreciate different rites of the liturgy.
>>
>>25664747
>poorfags
Bitch go grind money somewhere else,we dont want you
>>
>>25667472
>I like anime, romcoms especielly. And I like knitting even though I don't have much time to do it now. I used to knit jumpers for sale when I was in the college. And when it comes to more ambitious stuff, I'm quite interested in economy but that's connected with my work
Cute and great. But what about reading? How interested would you be if, at a party, a discussion started brewing on some historical person, contemporary thesis, or other object of knowledge you could learn from?
>>
>>25665334
If you're not willing to be a housewive and worry more about your current job then you're not wife material. Another red flag.
>>
>>25667729
Why would I be a housewife when I don't have a child?
>>25667700
Depends on how much I know about the subject. If it's something I did read about, I would be happy to discuss. But if I have nothing interesting to say, I usually don't say anything
>>
>>25667801
So get pregnant with your new husband. I'm ESL too but the implication was easy to understand.
>>
File: FHr9bfFXEAYsfJr.jpg (68 KB, 680x659)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>25664747
>Wants to share a cel
>Doesn't want an incel

???
>>
File: 20210920_155951.png (347 KB, 576x576)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
>>25664747
So you
>are not a virgin
>despise the guys that you willingly gave your virginity to
>despise all guys except the top notch socialité
>assume most guys would rape and kill you on first day (mental illness)
>probably are beyond the range for healthy first pregnancy (a.k.a The Wall)
>probably don't even want children
>have your job as priority
>wants economic equality
>probably posts in sites like crystalcafe
And YOU're the one claiming for a "decent spouse material". Topkek. An average ghetto girl would be better desu
>>
>>25668089
>are not a virgin
yes
>despise the guys that you willingly gave your virginity to
yes
>despise all guys except the top notch socialité
not really
>assume most guys would rape and kill you on first day (mental illness)
I'm just careful
>probably are beyond the range for healthy first pregnancy (a.k.a The Wall)
I'm 25
>probably don't even want children
I want children
>have your job as priority
I'm not obsessed with my job, I'm just competent
>wants economic equality
yes
>probably posts in sites like crystalcafe
no and I'm not sure if crystalcafe is still up
>>
Dating apps, I used the app hinge to find my gf. It seems like it benefits girls more than guys, but that just might be every app.

Just don't be stupid and meet a stranger in an unfamiliar place and you shouldn't get stabbed or raped.
Make them take you to a popular restaurant to see if they are weird, creepy, etc.
If you're weirded out just go to the "bathroom" and leave the restaurant.
>>
>>25664747
>>25664925
Eh, there's plenty of trash, but underneath that trash there can be some gems. I don't think of myself as a good person, but state in my profile that "I'm not into casual/hookup culture. Games are stupid and a waste of time, be honest and straight with what you want.". Lots of guys are thirsty and think with their dick, but I'm sure I'm not the only guy wanting something similar, or with a similar profile.
>>25664961
Indeed. Unfortunately I've tried other dating apps and it's more of the same profiles on a lot of profiles. Tinder seems to be the most populated/popular so I've been sticking with it. In the past 8 months I've been using it off and on, I've only liked two girls. Matched with the second, but she deleted her profile around the time we matched
>>
>>25664747
L O N D O N
>>
>>25668177
Economic equality doesn't work for marriage, for actual marriage. It works for one night stands and for FWB, you still have the mindset for casual sex and not marriage. In marriage you form part of a new group and must work for it's sake, not yours, otherwise it's just another informal relationship.
Go work on your trauma with the former guys you had and learn what actually a marriage consists in before femcelposting again.
Also go and have a fertility check, 25 is not old yet but you will be older than younger soon. Be ahead of you biological clock.
>>
>>25664747
Waiting until marriage filters out pretty much all manwhores (and incels, aka wannabe manwhores). A man who stays with you for up to a couple years before asking to marry you, explicitly without anything sexual, is clearly staying because he loves you for who you are. And he's showing you, rather than telling you, that he values monogamous commitment more than sex. He is willing to make sure his first partner is his last.
While you date under this condition, it will also be pretty simple to tell if a guy is either broke or retarded. Waiting lets you be more objective because all you have to evaluate your partner is what they're like as a person. There's a reason why people who wait, even controlling for religion, divorce less and have happier marriages. It's a very good filter for both quality and compatibility.

Religious people are more likely to wait, but it's not a requirement (and faking your beliefs to find a partner is a bad idea). Plenty of people weren't raised religious but still see the value in monogamy, and they might be willing to wait if they see the reason for it. I'm only one person, but I'm not religious and I want to wait until marriage because I only want one life partner. I've heard from a few other people in a similar situation, so it definitely exists.

Lastly, and probably needless to say, but dating apps are overrun with degenerates and aren't worth your time.
>>
>>25664747
Are a you a virgin?

If not, you’re bottom of the barrel trash that no good man will want and you should settle for a trash male or be femcel forever
>>
You want a guy who has a life. Most of us single men aren't that. However, if you try opening yourself up in a place like work and college, you may find someone.
>>
>>25664747
Why are the 3 men you already know and that are close to you not options?
>>
File: 1613323561155.png (45 KB, 505x800)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>25666354
>Central Europe
Ahoj buchtičko, kam kyneš?
>>
The man you want won't appear from thin air, you'll have to look for him. Do something you like, go to a library if you like books, go to parties if you like that, go to conventions if you are into anime and such. You will find a man anywhere but at least you'll have something in common to work with
>>
>>25665125
Amm... no. I actually like to talk to and know the person I stick my penis into. But then again if you want an STD-ridden manwhore with no self-control it's anotjer thing.
Inb4 virgin-loser - I'm married.
>>
>>25668778
They are women
>>25668808
Close but I'm not Czech
>>25668821
I used to go to anime conventions but they're canceled now because of covid
>>
>>25664747
You sound like 90% of women out there, like a typical Chad chaser
>>
>is whore (sex before marriage)
>doesn't want manwhore
womp womp
>>
File: db8.jpg (54 KB, 827x594)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>NOOOOO i WILL NOT USE DATING APPS, I'M GOMMA GET KILLED, RAPED AND CHEATED ON CAUSE ALL MEN ARE COOOOMERS!!!!
>>
>>25664747
>I can't get a bf at work since I work in accounting office and all my workmates are females.
not the sharpest knife in a drawer, are you? ever heard the one that goes: "don't shit where you eat"? how old are you? what have you tried to get a bf?
>>
File: psychopaths.jpg (288 KB, 960x1200)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
Your classification of people into stereotypes shows that you don't have compassion or maybe even no empathy.
>>
>Yeah, maybe
Then do it bitch.
>Oh I want to date x y and z but oh not like this not like that 4chan men are too toxic! ;_;
Shut up bitch. I don't give a fuck. You're digging your own grave now lie in it. Fuck men you see on the street.
>>
>>25664943
>I hate it when men demean and generalise women into broad categories!
>here are a bunch of demeaning pigeon holes I put men into
>>
>>25665165
>I'm older (less young, firm, perky, fewer eggs in the cupboard)
>but somehow my standards have become higher and more strict
>Why am I sad and alone?

Man, you are straight out of a comic book
>>
File: EyaxO0UWUAE0l_c.png (57 KB, 261x193)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>25664747
I would pump and pump you.
My entire existance is sex. If you're fine with being the sole provider then I'll be your fucktoy. My body can take 40mg Vardenafil on a daily basis, I got a 17.3cm dick and got enough endurace from boxing.
All you have to do id provide and not Lust after other men.
>>
>>25665180
Really makes a guy feel valued, huh
>>
>>25664747
find an orthodox christian church and start going there.
>>
>>25668552
this honestly. all men view non virgin women as used up and cross instinctively and subconsciously. being a virign is a very important asset for a woman when it comes to attracting a high value man. men will always be unsure about non virgin women and struggle to commit and bond with them. sadly women are brought up to be whores and men are far to eager to enable their behaviour then cry about how bad it is

ladies please keep your damn legs closed til you find the right man. its better for everyone
>>
File: 1626214902462.jpg (23 KB, 827x820)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>25664782
>work in the trades, make good money
>do nothing but go to work, chill with the boys and workout, especially in a pandemic
>girl in the office is, while hot, married with kids
>so I use dating apps
>and apparently not dating material

The fuck, man
>>
>>25671269
>>25670703
kek this
>>
>>25666917
Shut the fuck up pedo apologist scum
>>
>>25664836
No. Not making the same mistake again. Fuck off.
>>
>>25665465

I’ve taken up ballroom dancing and no, you don’t need a partner in order to sign up for it. Highly recommend it as it also benefits both your mental and physical health.
>>
>>25665713

Pretty sure you wouldn’t say the same to your sister, mom, or female friends (if you have any).
>>
>>25666984

World is not a safe place for girls and women though. Having a son is a safer bet and less stress.
>>
>>25667084

Lol seriously? Incels have the tendency to compare real female humans to 2D anime girls or surgically enhanced/photoshopped bodies in porn since that’s probably the only time they ever get to see naked female bodies, which oftentimes aren’t realistic depictions.
>>
>>25664747

Dating apps really aren’t that bad as you think they are. I met up with dudes on there and even met my current boyfriend on one of them, OkCupid. Just be sure to make it clear what you want in your dating profile, it will help weed out the dudes who aren’t right for you. And as a precaution, always first meet them in a public place (preferably daytime) with other people around. And also, some dudes honestly don’t give a rat’s ass if whether or not you’re a “virgin” or had past sexual experiences, in fact some prefer it if the woman isn’t a virgin.
>>
File: sad.png (1.15 MB, 1000x1016)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>25667139
>Stop calling yourself an incel right now.
I mean that in the literal "I want to have relationships with woman (not purely sexual, mind you), but I am involuntarily held back".
Personally, I hate the term, and really only used it because it was part of OP's initial rant.
>>25667308
You see, that's my problem. I have difficultly in approaching woman, and even just getting myself out there.
Most of it stems from fear. Fear of rejection, fear of ridicule, things like that.
>>
>>25664747

Unironically: Christian dating sites.

Avoid the conservative ones since like half of em have incel tier opinions, and try to get one from a more liberal tradition (evangelical-lutheran, episcopalian/ anglican, methodist, maybe quaker). Play a bit reserved/ shy and do not fuck him till you know him as a person. Base who you date on shared interests and (especially) values, not (exclusively) on looks or income.

Other ways would be to join a social hobby like a mixed gender sports club (hema or other fighting sports f.e.), ballroom dancing, tabletop/ pen and paper gaming, hiking groups, cooking courses etc. and ask out men there.
>>
>>25672397
>some prefer it if the woman isn’t a virgin.
Yes, those are the ones who want sex and don't want to spend time easing the woman into it. Their main 'argument' is that virgins are boring in bed.
>>
>>25664816
>Also one of my workmates uses them and only gets fuckboys who fuck her and then move on to next girls

THEN DO NOT FUCK EM TILL YOU ARE TOGETHER IN A COMMIT RELATIONSHIP, YOU RETARDED CUNT. Jeez.
>>
>>25664816
>Roman Catholic, Greek Catholic and Lutheran
If evangelical lutheran, then lutheran. If missouri synod or wels, then it's full of incel tier misogynists.
>>
>>25665176
>https://litter.catbox.moe/6xwleq.pdf
>a primer on body language
>https://litter.catbox.moe/hixtyv.pdf

Both of these links are dead, you fuckwit.
>>
File: disappointment.gif (3.89 MB, 200x200)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB GIF
>>25672746
I just looked, both didn't get archived on the Wayback machine either.
Back to square one, it would seem.
>>
>>25665334
>I have a well-paid job, I don't want a poor man cause there's a fair chance that he will be with me for my money

So you will (offer to) split the bill, right?
Given you totally aren't a foodie call golddigger and all ...
>>
>>25667103
that
>>
File: fag_1.jpg (5 KB, 316x316)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>25672079
>Shut the fuck up pedo apologist scum
>>
>>25672726
It's evangelical-augsburgian church but I'm not sure if I can go there when I'm not a Protestant
>>25672715
There's a card games club in my town but the members are mostly pensioners
>>25671692
>>I'm older
I'm also richer, more clever, competent and less naive. And I'm really not that old
>>
>>25672829
>It's evangelical-augsburgian church but I'm not sure if I can go there when I'm not a Protestant
You can go there. Some churches place a ban on taking communion before you're an official member, but I've never heard about a ban on going there in general.
>>
damn this femcel thread is still up?
>>
honestly OP im all you list that you want and dont even get a date from girls so id still rather be a woman
its no wonder many guys only pump and dump, it happens bc you get angry waiting for women to take you serious so that you end up taking nobody for serious anymore
>>
File: dark.gif (2.54 MB, 498x498)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB GIF
>>25672854
It has some good points in it.
Plus, it's honestly kind of refreshing to hear the other side bitch and complain
>>
>>25672829
>more clever, competent
i doubt it, never expereinced this on a woman and neither do i care a lot since i also never expereinced a woman to be smarter than me
>>
>>25672847
OK, so I'm going there tomorrow
>>25672854
I wouldn't call myself a femcel
>>25672883
>I'd rather bleed every month, be considered less competent and don't have the funny thingy between my legs
yeah sure
Also I think if a woman has sex with somebody then she probably takes the guy serious, I took serious both guys I fucked
>>25671700
L-lewd
>>
>>25673012
>I wouldn't call myself a femcel
How would you describe yourself?
>>
>>25673012
>Also I think if a woman has sex with somebody then she probably takes the guy serious, I took serious both guys I fucked
chose the wrong guys then...

>yeah sure
yea im sure, i have a sister who had an easy peasy cake life. she had attention and bfs ever since she was 14 without any trouble, now has credentials, masters etc its a joke. i uninronically think im only lacking behind bc i struggled a lot more with the dating shit
>>
>>25664747
I'm fit, make good money, and not a coomer, but you would never meet me because I work remotely, don't use dating apps, and never go out and meet people. Haven't visited anyone in person except my parents since the pandemic.

So yeah, if men are 50 percent of the population and there's a bunch of other dudes like me, it stands to reason there are also sad cunts like yourself out there who aren't finding any men.
>>
>>25668508
>A man who stays with you for up to a couple years before asking to marry you
No self-respecting man would ever do this. There has never been a society in human history, ever, where that has been the norm. "No sex until marriage" back in the day meant waiting a couple weeks at most until the marriage ceremony. "Dating" used to be a one or two in-person meetings, then a decision on whether or not to marry. And before that, marriage was simply arranged.

Expecting men to put up with you for years on end without sex is psychopathic and delusional.
>>
File: askherout.jpg (28 KB, 474x553)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>25672630
>Fear of rejection
Rejection is good.
To be close to a woman is to make her reveal her true self to you, and that's exactly what forcing a woman to reject you does. Seek and savor the experience.

>>25672630
>Personally, I hate the term, and really only used it because it was part of OP's initial rant.
Falling into OP's frame is a mistake when it comes to women. Try "I'm saving myself for someone special" instead if the topic comes up.
>>
>>25673307
>No self-respecting man would ever do this
Many self-respecting men factually do, and they're the ones who have the happiest marriages and are least likely to divorce. Seethe harder, hedonist.

>"No sex until marriage" back in the day meant waiting a couple weeks at most until the marriage ceremony.
The same kind of statistically illiterate and historically ignorant nonsense as saying people usually died at 30 or married teenagers as middle-aged men. Retarded, impulsive, and self-centered people have always existed, and no matter how idiot-proof a tool like marriage is made, a bigger idiot will crop up to miss the point and do the wrong thing. Attempts were constantly made to manage these tendencies (i.e. Calvinist Geneva's mandatory courtship periods in the 16th century), and the overriding principle of monogamy was present throughout.
Did people act differently? Yes, because circumstances were different. If monogamy is the expected norm (unlike today) and social separation of the sexes is high (unlike today), then interactions to find a partner are going to be more limited by nature--you don't have to be as careful about moral standards that are already a norm. But the idea of being introduced to and getting to know a potential spouse is ancient. The median age of marriage for women in Western Europe, as far back as we have records, has almost never gone below 20, and long courtship periods (sometimes lasting years) are a recurring and well-attested trend for nearly as far back.

Given the conditions of today, and the hard evidence that we have, waiting until marriage for a couple years--or longer if a couple met as teenagers--is not only doable but completely justifiable.

>marriage was simply arranged
Aside from the games of the aristocracy, no. The mutual consent of the spouses was already mentioned as essential a thousand years ago in the writings of Gratian, and it was unequivocally affirmed in the Council of Trent over 400 years ago.
>>
Yes, don't use dating apps, you won't find a husband there (or it would take an *extremely* huge amount of effort to even find a long-term relationship there).
Also what's wrong with "poorfags" you classist fuck? I mean I guess if you want to live together and you salary isn't enough, you'll need him to be at least financially stable...
>>
File: kill me.jpg (106 KB, 829x662)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>25673359
>To be close to a woman is to make her reveal her true self to you, and that's exactly what forcing a woman to reject you does. Seek and savor the experience.
Ok. How? I'm totally inexperienced when it comes to this.
>Try "I'm saving myself for someone special" instead if the topic comes up.
Well, I mean I do hope to have a dating life in the future.
>>
>>25672829
>I'm also richer, more clever, competent and less naive. And I'm really not that old
Men don't want a provider nor a pretentious cunt nor a personal female accounter. Men want a future mother for their children and you're failing on it because you focus on the secondary shit. If you don't deliver your first child in the next 5 years it will be over for you.
>>25672332
Would always advice my sis strongly to not lose her first on a rando and if she does I wouldn't help her to marry when she becomes like OP because I told her. I don't see what point you're trying to make.
>>
>>25673561
Two things:
1. I'm not gonna read that wall of unhinged bullshit lol.
2. No man is going to be in a relationship with you for years without sex. You're absolutely delusional and I feel sorry for anyone who crosses paths with you.

Bonus thing:
3. You're going to die in solitude without reproducing. And that's a good thing!
>>
>>25673850
I reckon her mum is an old hag and the old hag rubbed off on her. Either way she takes care of the old hag by some beta bux or she becomes her old maid.
>>
>>25673850
I'm a man, you troglodyte.
>>
File: i-did-it.png (125 KB, 800x1595)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>25673714
>I'm totally inexperienced when it comes to this.
You've been rejected before, haven't you? That's your experience.

Think about how her pretty eyes widened and stared at you once she figured out you weren't asking something harmless about the weather but rather putting her on the spot to ask her out.

Think about how you made her cheecks flush as she panicked, scrambling for an excuse to get out of the situation.

Thing about the little wavers in her voice and her vocabulary as she stuttered her excuse, and what secrets that betrayed about what her heart truly yearns for.

Experience it.
>>
>>25664747
go outside
>>
>>25673727
>Men don't want a provider nor a pretentious cunt nor a personal female accounter
that's probably true but they would still prefer their wife to be someone who knows how to deal with money instead of burning it, right?
>>25673727
>If you don't deliver your first child in the next 5 years it will be over for you.
Look, I most likely would have already been a mother if my exes hadn't cheated on me. This is why I want somebody who won't cheat. I know I'm not getting younger and this is why I need to be careful. It's easier to get cheated on when you're older then when you're younger. As much as I want to have children I will not get myself knocked up, have the father run away and be a single mom.
>>
>>25674375
>that's probably true but they would still prefer their wife to be someone who knows how to deal with money instead of burning it
That's a plus but still secondary. A retarded motherly girl can be controlled with an allowance and keeping the money from her.
When you're on your 30s nobody will marry you, and even if someone were interested there's a big chance the doctors will tell you to not have children anymore and he will dump you.
There's a risky alternative, a shotgun marriage but that only works in certain cultures or if they are of a good family so yeah don't try it.
>>
Women often don't go for men that are actually successful, normal, friendly. committed and all around good guy. First and foremost, the guy needs to be 'hard' he needs to get you tingles down there, that's what your base instincts seek, a strong and aggressive male. you're thinking logically, which i appreciate but you're deliberately ignoring the fact that most men are good guys that want committed relationships. I'm not an incel like vast majority of any board on 4chan, I play into the 'hard' archetype mainly because i've grown up in Australia and all the pretty rich smart girls always went for the big low IQ islanders like Tongans and Samoans or drug dealers, and so I copied. Wore basketball jerseys, sagged pants, caps, went gym, parties, and girls found me hot and this strategy at 26 years old still works. Not low IQ, degree in supply chain management making 92k year.
Point is OP, you're not after a good man or husband material. if you truly are, you would've found that guy. its not hard and don't make it out to be, your problem is truly you havent found that special guy that fits all the critera and makes your pussy tingle. I'm doubting you're going to admit because girls feel shame about their true desires as you should desu, it's primitive
>>
>>25674605
>all the pretty rich smart girls always went for the big low IQ islanders
There should be laws against this sort of dysgenic degeneracy.
>>
>>25674287
>You've been rejected before, haven't you? That's your experience.
No. I mean I have actually 0% experience with asking woman out and flirting in general.
That's what happens when you're an socially inept paranoid loner with a shitty family
>>
>>25674605
>all the pretty rich smart girls always went for the big low IQ islanders
I don't think it's about IQ, I think it's about being sheltered for all their life and desire to explore the world outside of the shelter, "break free" in some retarded way.

But I don't have this problem, I was a kid in early 2000s but I remember that my street was quite a dangerous place. Stealing from shops, breaking windows, stealing cars, rape attempts, fights, drugs, and so on. I lived in a town when such shit kept happening, later the standard of living and quality of police force both want up and it no longer happens here or (more likely) the culprits are less insolent and put more effort into keeping it in secret.

If somebody haven't witnessed all that shit then I'm sure it may be attractive to them. Here's why your Australian girls are attracted to some thugs. I had some male childhood friends who became criminals, I didn't find it attractive, I found it sad and disgusting.

And it's not just about girls, the same machanism works with sheltered boys too, maybe it doesn't make them attracted to girls but surely to the lifestyle and ostentatiois wealth. Just look at them smoking weed and listening to rappers who pretend to be gangsters
>>
File: gulp.jpg (37 KB, 474x397)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>25675082
You said that you are afraid of rejection, how can you be afraid of it if it's never happened?

You don't need any experience to ask a girl out and get rejected. Just don't put your hands on her, don't tell her you want to fuck her, and don't call her a whore. EZ.

Then enjoy the ride. Whatever she does, rejection, ridicule, whatever; it's **her**, drink it in.

>>25675110
>I think it's about being sheltered for all their life and desire to explore the world outside of the shelter
Correct.

>>25667472
>Now I think there is something greater than matter but I don't know if what the priests say is true.
Nice, smart.

>>25674375
Nice you're still here passing tests from guys. You'll be snapped up easy. Once you find a guy that passes your own tests, of course.
>>
>>25664836
I ask this question about all of 4chan all of the time

I’ve never seen a forum so incapable of accepting people are individuals and one brush can’t paint all of them
>>
>>25664747
Why would a disgusting fat slut like you deserve a husband, its likely you’re not even a real woman
>>
>>25675285
>You said that you are afraid of rejection, how can you be afraid of it if it's never happened?
I'm paranoid of the social fallout and the embarrassment of it, anon.
While that might not sound so bad to you, I remember all the embarrassing things I've done in my life. ALL of them.
>>
File: two-brains-1.png (89 KB, 600x380)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>25675542
>I remember all the embarrassing things I've done in my life. ALL of them.

Ah good, so you are experienced. And certainly it's good to remember and avoid certain embarassing things, for example:
1. Don't put your hand on her
2. Don't tell her you want to fuck her
3. Don't call her a whore

But as long as you avoid those simple pitfalls, what social fallout would there be?
>>
>>25675560
Not with dating anon. I mean with every fuck up in my life.
It's hard to explain without sounding like a fag, but there's time where I get this random embarrassing memory, along with this tightness in my chest and a sense of overwhelming grief.
>>
File: two-brains-2.png (78 KB, 600x380)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>25667125
>Well, I'd like to know where to meet woman, and not only that, how to go out with them.
>I'm an incel because I'm a retard and poor, and would very much like to change that.

>>25675588
>Not with dating anon. I mean with every fuck up in my life.
>It's hard to explain without sounding like a fag, but there's time where I get this random embarrassing memory, along with this tightness in my chest and a sense of overwhelming grief.

Confusing that you've kind of changed the topic here. Although it's interesting cuz billybob did the same thing. Complains about being incel but as soon as you show him how to deal with women the real problem seems to have nothing to do with women. Curious.
>>
>>25675747
>Confusing that you've kind of changed the topic here.
No, it absolutely ties in with woman, because it affects my ability to properly have social engagements as a whole.
You advice is all good and dandy, but only works with someone who can consistently get off the ground when it come to social engagements. I am not such a person.
>>
>>25664826
Women wont listen to these men because its a direct attack on the horseshit they were raised with. I would fucking marry the first bitch that can sit down and fully listen to and agree with Patrice or Kevin.
>>
>>25675766
>I am no such person.
Minor grammar error.
And I do apologize if I sound like a fag, but the advice given, while helpful, doesn't help me with my issues.
>>
>>25674777
interracial marriage was illegal at one point
>>
File: proper-names.jpg (59 KB, 403x259)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>25675768
>I would fucking marry the first bitch that can sit down and fully listen to and agree with Patrice or Kevin.
Never seen Patrice but there's been plenty of bitches that sit down and listen and agree with missa samuels.

>>25675766
>because it affects my ability to properly have social engagements as a whole.
I guess but honestly I can't convince billybob to do anything to improve non-women social engagements either. So idk if women should be the motivator or not.
>>
File: yeah.gif (2.22 MB, 297x229)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB GIF
>>25675810
>So idk if women should be the motivator or not.
I mean obviously it's not. Attracting woman should be a biproduct of what you do. The true /fit/izens will attest to that.
I am willing to learn how to improve non-woman social engagements, because unlike this billybob character, as I recognize it's fundamental importance to social engagements as a whole.
>>
File: carrot-1-small.png (1.1 MB, 714x711)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>25675892
>as I recognize it's fundamental importance to social engagements as a whole.
Yes X is important to Y, but why is Y important? X is important only because it is a means to an end. But what is the end? What is important in and of itself?

For me it is attracting [a certain kind of] woman. For self-described incels, you would think it would be the same. Yet so often it is not. I don't know what it is for them.
>>
>>25675929
>For self-described incels,
I now regret using incel in my initial post. I'm really not an incel, and as I said, I only used the term in reference to the OP.
In this case, X is competence in Social Interactions, which has a huge range of uses, is a key part of a successful and engaging human life. Y, in this case, is Social Engagement with woman. Dependent on X, but distinct in its function.
At this point in time, I really don't have a type of woman I prefer, because I simply have no experience. I guess I like tomboys, because I apricate athleticism.
>>
>>25664747
You might have to drop your attraction standards a bit and go searching around. Depending on your past your future prospects might be a bit limited, but if you are a virgin you will have no trouble finding a man as long as you know where to look. You'll honestly just have to start talking back to all the guys who message you and find out more about them.
>>
>>25672829
>I'm also richer, more clever, competent and less naive. And I'm really not that old

So the qualities you're bringing to the table are all traditionally male attributes that your partner will still be expected to be better at, I.e. he had better be even richer, more educated, and more competent. You're literally pricing yourself out of the market.

But you're not THAT old. What a saving grace.
>>
File: countersignaling.png (13 KB, 550x359)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>25675983
>I now regret using incel in my initial post. I'm really not an incel, and as I said, I only used the term in reference to the OP.
Okay, makes sense then. Then I guess the only useful advice I have is this.

Even if a woman uses the word "incel" first, do not mirror her language as you normally would do in a non-competitive communicative situation like with OP. Just tell her no you aren't, even if you fit some of the objective components of the definition, because agreeing with a negative-connotation word is something you mostly want to avoid with women, except in rare "agree&amplify" scenarios where you are only temporarily agreeing in order to actively redefine the word in front of them.

As for being embarassed in general social interactions, I advise you to draw a distinction between "good embarassment" and "bad embarassment". Bad embarassment would be something like toobin getting caught masturbating on a zoom call. Good embarassment would be something like you ask for help on something, lowering your status but raising the status of the person you ask. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnZQB9hnOh4 for some more elaboration

>At this point in time, I really don't have a type of woman I prefer, because I simply have no experience.
I like ambitious machiavellian social butterflies.

>I guess I like tomboys, because I apricate athleticism.
Based
>>
>Find compatible looksmatch on the street
>Follow their routine
>Find out they were waiting for you to profile them
>Die ironically
It can really go either way for you
>>
>>25664747
Try bumble as you can filter out to the people who want to be in a relationship and alot of profiles are verified so you can make sure they are the people in the pictures. Go on first date to public places. Try using a wider radius when searching for people so you dont risk running in to them again.
You have to put yourself out there or wait for luck to maybe happen and you find someone. If you want it now, then you have to make an effort.
Other option is to see if your female friends or coworkers know any males.
>>
File: hank.jpg (21 KB, 487x728)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>25678794
>As for being embarassed in general social interactions, I advise you to draw a distinction between "good embarassment" and "bad embarassment". Bad embarassment would be something like toobin getting caught masturbating on a zoom call. Good embarassment would be something like you ask for help on something, lowering your status but raising the status of the person you ask. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnZQB9hnOh4 [Embed] for some more elaboration
That's good advice.
Way too often I focus on the embarrassment of the situation rather then the lessons to be learned from it.
A piece of advice that was recommended to me was that I used dating apps, set my location far away from my own, and practice talking with woman through the apps.
I was wondering if I should do that, and if there was any suggestions with that.
>>
>>25680904
>Other option is to see if your female friends or coworkers know any males.
This is probably the best method, as it avoids the issues of meeting people online entails, like for example catfishing.
>>
>>25664890
Ok so you want to put in no effort or assume any risk, exactly what advice are you fishing for here? You want directions to the magic wand store that summons the perfect man to materialize on your doorstep and also fall in love with your sparkling personality?
>>
>>25682168
>You want directions to the magic wand store that summons the perfect man to materialize on your doorstep and also fall in love with your sparkling personality?
It's the princess mentality. AKA the proto-femcel.
>>
>>25682725
I almost feel sorry for the feckless simp she'll inevitably hoodwink into settling for
>>
>>25664747
Dating apps. Just have a simp buy you dinner every night until you find the right guy.
>>
1: there are more women than men in most western countries
2: there are more gay men than gay women (4% vs 1% respectively)
3: Men are more interested in polyamory than women and more likely to cheat
4: Men are more interested in casual sex and less interested in marriage and children

And then, online, the second you appear anywhere men just want to add you to their body count. Near zero chance they'll ever seriously love you, as you can imagine from them hitting on every woman.
>>
>>25664782
I use dating apps to try to get in a relationship. If you don't think I'm good enough for you without knowing me you deserve to be alone
>>
>>25664816
> I said I'm afraid of getting killed on such dates
Then you're afraid of men. Also your coworkers fucks them too. You don't have to have sex if you don't want to.
>>
File: 1641932364406.jpg (133 KB, 1280x721)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>25664782
maybe you should stop seething and take the blackpill. :D
>>
>>25664890
Or you can just unmatch guys with pua red flags. PUAs aren't as good at manipulation as people think. Fuckboys just fuck loose women. Your guard is high enough that you won't have to worry about that
>>
>>25682818
>3: Men are more interested in polyamory than women and more likely to cheat
wrong, women these days cheat more. Fewer men cheat but they cheat way more.
>>
>>25682815
>>25682835
Look, I still remember when I was a child and my friend's father didn't want to pay local gangsters for "protection". They barged into his house, broke his legs and arms, demolished everything in the house. My friend was hiding under the bed so nothing happened to her but just think about what would have happened if her mother had been at home. Of course they would rape her.

Now it's way calmer, the leaders of that mafia are mostly dead or in prison (not all of them though) but a lot of their former local subordinates are still free. There was a series of burglaries recently and everybody is sure that they did it. I think it's entirely possible to meet one of them on dating app
>>
>>25683460
What the fuck are you even talking about retard.
>>
You ever just see a thread and know it's gonna be a trainwreck?
Sorry OP, people can't handle women here. As in, they cannot see, read, or mention women without combusting. You being a women destroyed the thread.
>>
>>25664747
Not sure if you’re still around but I’ve been in a long settled relationship with a girl for 5 years. I can tell you what attracted me and what I’m like - maybe that’ll help you if you’re interested in people like me.

I’m 5’11, getting my masters in CS, did a maths degree, worked multiple part time jobs tutoring and in my field to get experience. I’m decent around kids and try to get them passionate about their future and thinking about what goals they might want. However, I’m not super social, I’m mainly indoors and save and invest all my money. Probably play too many video games and chase upskilling myself a bit too much - so not much out on the towns dates or that sort of thing.

If you’re interested in that kind of guy, what attracted me was: honesty, reliability, being fit and healthy. Being able to talk about the world and the abstract whilst ignoring current pop culture. The ability to fight and always forgive same day - compromising and trying to always make sure that we are going to the same goal (house in this country, with so many kids and no financial stress type fights).

But yeah, wish you the best. Nowadays it seems like developing good relationships gets harder over time as you get busier or more isolated.
>>
>>25671864
My thoughts exactly.

You can't put "Here for something serious." in your profile because then they'll assume you're some fucking creepy virgin.
>>
>>25683879
>I’m 5’11, getting my masters in CS, did a maths degree, worked multiple part time jobs tutoring and in my field to get experience. I’m decent around kids and try to get them passionate about their future and thinking about what goals they might want.
This is exactly what I'd like
>However, I’m not super social, I’m mainly indoors
Good, being social often means fucking other women
>and save and invest all my money.
I do it too, I invest at least half of my payment, mostly in government bonds
>I’ve been in a long settled relationship with a girl for 5 years
You're still together, right?
>honesty, reliability, being fit and healthy
I'm fit and healthy, I think I'm reliable too
>>
>>25664747
all you have to do is create a bumble, create a profile thats befitting your personality. state what youre looking for very cleary. filter the 100+ likes you have accordingly. why are you lazy?
>>
>>25664747
Talk to them honestly, don't fuck them for at least a month; if they're still with you, you got your guy or a persistent motherfucker.
>>
>>25684243
>all you have to do is create a bumble, create a profile thats befitting your personality. state what youre looking for very cleary. filter the 100+ likes you have accordingly. why are you lazy?
As a guy, what is my best option as a dating app?
I'm not even looking to date, rather just gain experience with talking with woman.
>>
>>25664747
Where do I find good women?
>>
>>25684582
Outside
>>
>>25684596
Kidnaping is illegal anon
>>
>>25684419
This is literally what I did with my both exes and they cheated on me
>>
>>25664747
Have you tried dating conservatives, and being conservative?
>>
>>25685399
Conservative men are like liberal men except even more hypocritical
>>
>>25685408
this
Don't fall for conservative man meme OP
I dated a conservative man for 3 years and he fucked his secretary
>>
File: okretard.jpg (70 KB, 640x650)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>25685408
>Conservative men are like liberal men except even more hypocritical
Anyone subscribed to the modern "left vs right" political system is a retard not worth your time.
>>25685422
Yeesh. That's rough.
>>
>>25685408
>>25685422
I said conservative, not corporate.
>>25685578
>Ha. Imagine preferring consent to theft. Cringe. Could never be me. Anyone who doesn't understand the benefits of pedophilia and abortions is just behind the times.
>>
>>25665165
>not a virgin
>didn't wait until marriage
>expects men who do to be with her
I hate to say it but at the end of the day the men you want to chase don't deserve someone like you, they deserve better. Unless you're willing to stay "in your league" or make compromises then there is no amount of advice that can help you here honestly. I'm really sick of women like you coming here thinking you deserve the world from these men when you don't hold yourself to the same standard.
>>
>>25684419
A month is nothing. If a manwhore sees the chance to get consistent sex without commitment just by keeping it in his pants for a few weeks, he'll probably take it. The wait is probably shorter than the time he's been single anyway.
Any arbitrary standard of timing, body count, or subjective feelings, is worthless because of how inconsistent and vulnerable it is. All of it has the same assumption that sex can and should come before being committed, which is implicitly non-monogamous and in the same category as casual sex. It's just gross.
>>
>>25664747
Lower your standards. You're asking for a 9/10 when statistically you're probably below a 5
>>
>>25686920
Lowering one's standards is always an awful choice.
It's contemptible.
>>
>>25685850
>I said conservative, not corporate
?????
>>
>>25686924
Vapid narcissistic response. You shouldn't lower your standards in the morals department but otherwise you have to due to the statistical realities. You'll realize this sooner or later.
>>
>>25664747
All kinds of men are actively seeking wife material at all times. Assuming you're not batting them away, you're not a catch yourself. So drop
>incels
>retards
>poorfags
Since they do not conflict with your interests.

>I work in accounting office
So you want another working professional. Be extra sure to drop
>incels

>And I don't want to use dating apps cause I wouldn't like running a risk of getting raped and stabbed.
What profession would you like him to have? All of the men in your situation (ie work all day and don't meet women) are meeting women online or not at all. How about you stop being retarded, start online dating, and use a proper strategy to mitigate the risk to your safety. Like suggesting a date location yourself, somewhere public with lots of people around. And don't take him home.

Also the strategy of finding husband material among the pump and dumpers would still be vastly more successful than any man's odds with online dating.
>>
>>25664862
If you found prince charming and he didn't want sex you'd send him to a doctor. Everyone wants sex. Stop pretending you're looking for someone who doesn't want sex. It is a completely irrelevant factor.
You may as well say you don't want men between 5 and 7 feet tall.
>>
>>25687008
I got with one of these women who was frustrated that men "used her for intimacy." Guess what she did? She used me for intimacy. I wasn't good enough to be her partner. Fuck these vapid cunts.
>>
>>25686949
>incels
The biggest problem with them is that they can easily become manwhores. Just look what kind of men they idolize - the ones who fuck tones of women. The misoginy is also an issue but a smaller one since it will probably disappear the moment they find love that is not unrequited (or at least I hope it works this way)
>retards
Well, yeah, I probably could get used to having a caveman bf but I don't want him to be severely retarded
>poorfags
I have a lot of money hoarded. I don't want him to be with me just for my money

But yes, you're right, those 3 groups are still by far more acceptable than fuckboys and manwhores. Anything but getting cucked again

>start online dating
Yeah, countless people in this thread said it so I will probably have to face my fears

>Also the strategy of finding husband material among the pump and dumpers would still be vastly more successful than any man's odds with online dating.
I don't know, maybe, but it would be also humiliating.
>>
>>25687127
>I don't know, maybe, but it would be also humiliating.
How do you think it is for men? To only match with blown out whores on apps? To get rejected every time you ask someone out in person? You have to stop being a pussy and take some accountability. Nothing in life is free
>>
>>25687127
Incels disproportionally disvalue sex. Especially if they're older. Prostitution is legal here, they have chosen to be a virgin. The name is something of a misnomer anyway, the virginity is a only symptom. They do have a problem though, and it you will be confronted with it (self esteem or trust usually) but it's totally something you can overcome.
I think you'll find they become whores at the same rate as the regular population as some will discover they fucking love sex and that's probably the driving force for man slutting.
I would say the opposite about the misogyny (perhaps the wrong word). Be on the lookout for bitterness. Perhaps discuss hope?
>caveman
Too dumb is a problem. You need to be able to communicate on the same level. But how are you IQ testing?
Don't gate people based upon profession, actually talk to them. And even then about serious topics so that you aren't mistaking a low class accent written down as lack of intelligence.
I bet you make less than a plumber, and I bet there's plenty of plumbers smarter than you for instance.
Not that smarter than you is the benchmark, too much dumber than you is.
>I don't want him to be with me just for my money
Don't mention the money. Split bills. If he mentions money issues you lower the class of your dates to something he can partake in and still make him split bills. Get a prenup down the line.
Guys tend to go into this with the expectation that it's okay for the women to be a complete free loader (read housewife who has hobbies) and this comes up all the time. Turns out floating the poor one is a fucking terrible idea.
I got a mate with a younger GF, and they're approaching marriage (shared assets) now. Best they've come up with is each put a percentage of wage into a joint account and discuss its usage. She feels less bad about leeching, and he retains much financial freedom.

>but it would be also humiliating
In what way? That you were lied to?
>>
File: what the fuck.png (287 KB, 639x418)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>25685850
>>Ha. Imagine preferring consent to theft. Cringe. Could never be me. Anyone who doesn't understand the benefits of pedophilia and abortions is just behind the times.
What the fuck are you talking about you mouth breathing faggot
>>
>>25687281
>In what way? That you were lied to?
That I was used and thrown away
>>
>>25664747
Do men everywhere a favour and stay away from them, you sound absolutely insufferable
>>
>>25687356
I'll take that as a yes.
It's not your fault. And this isn't you being judged as unworthy, it's you being tricked into thinking he was worthy and being proven wrong.
He wasn't going to keep you if you were good enough.

>what can you do
Become a better judge of character, and little else.
Adopt a strategy like no sex for X time / date count.
Ask him about what he's looking for early on. Ask him about kids early on.
There's going to be failure of this type no matter what you do. And even if it's not sex it's some other value misalignment.
>>
I can send you a list of my requirements and if you go along with them you can date me.
>>
>>25687460
>Adopt a strategy like no sex for X time / date count.
Doesn't actually work very well. Most guys who are bad partners aren't going to be so low-IQ that they instantly try to fuck and leave if they can't. They are willing to wait for a little or put in effort to get sex, but the general expectation is still that they get sex without being committed first. And this is exactly what they get no matter the arbitrary length of time or number of dates one waits. Most people already have some variant of this--yet they're the main contributors to the abysmal outcomes of modern marriages. Clearly, it doesn't work. Is it 'better' than fucking strangers in gas station bathrooms? Sure, but the vast majority of people don't do that anyway.

Waiting until marriage is far better (people who wait, even controlling for religion, divorce less and have happier marriages), because it makes commitment come first--something none of those men are willing to do. This isn't possible for OP anymore, though. It's important not to compromise with subpar standards like the "3rd date rule", because there's no going back.
>>
>>25687491
I think waiting for marriage is a terrible idea.
You don't want surprises once you're married, and many couples these days choose to never marry even after kids.

But in any case that is an example of an arbitrary waiting period.

You can put off sex for three months. It would be rare for a man to wait that long if he only wanted sex, but it wouldn't be rare to ask for a level of commitment at that point (exclusivity, hand over your phone to placate my trust issues, etc).

I wouldn't 3rd date rule. Or If I did I would still baby step with something like 3 dates and he can know where I live, or can visit and not have sex, etc. And I'd be on the lookout for attempts to power level 3 dates in one week or some shit.

It will be more effective the longer the time is. But of course you do want sex, so the cost is also higher the longer you wait.

Look at this from a man whores perspective. He doesn't want to wait 3 weeks for sex. But he could have three of those girls and get laid every week. He'd give up on a 6 week girl though, because there are one week birds to find so it's a bad investment. Also he'd have to go out 6 days a week for 6 weeks and get zero sex so it isn't even scalable.
>>
>>25687460
>Ask him about kids early on.
Are you sure about it? My coworker told me once that it scares men off
>>
>>25664747
>manwhores
>incels
>retards
>poorfags
>fuckboys
??? some contradictions
it seems you literally don't know what you're seeking desu
>>
>>25687539
It does that's why you're asking.
How scared they are is proportional to how close kids are to their current willingness to commit IMO.

It's probably much harder to lie about than something like "are you looking for something long term, or is it just casual."
>>
>>25664747
>complains about playing on easy mode
>In the thread has the repulsive "all men" personality
I wouldn't want to be anywhere close to you. Are YOU wife material? What would you do for your supposed husband material? What CAN you even do that's genuinely feminine? Posting on here, and just your general attitude screams to me fucking nothing.
>>
>>25687538
>I think waiting for marriage is a terrible idea.
Good for you, but statistically, it isn't. The effectiveness of waiting isn't a matter of opinion. Whether you think it's worth it to wait could be, but if you want a lasting marriage, there's not much reason to think it's a bad idea.
>But in any case that is an example of an arbitrary waiting period.
If you want to get sophistic, sure, it's 'arbitrary' to want to do any one thing as opposed to others. But two things aren't arbitrary: one, commitment (i.e. marriage) must come before sex--this has nothing to do with setting arbitrary limits for timing, and is the same whether someone rushes into marriage just to have sex (which is still retarded) or if they wait several years to marry. Second, other factors held equal, waiting factually gives the best outcomes for both relationship stability and happiness in relationships.

Waiting for a couple weeks does weed out the most debased manwhores, yes. But most people aren't such caricatures, and yet most people today have unstable relationships. The biggest problem is with the people who don't particularly care about commitment, who go through the motions of dating, expecting sex along the way, and frequently find themselves staying out of convenience or complacency in a relationship that obviously has no future.

If sex is explicitly kept out of a relationship until AFTER you've promised to spend your lives together, you automatically filter out people who don't take commitment seriously. And while you date, the only thing you're evaluating each other on is how much you like each other as people. If you aren't living together (basically a given if you're not having sex, and which also means you're less financially entangled), and you aren't sexually involved, then you have a much more focused reason to stay or leave, depending on your personal compatibility alone.
>>
File: 5-Stages-of-Greece.png (77 KB, 700x662)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>25666354
Your approach is correct, dw about them
> connectedness embedded in eros. Ours is a language that reduces the longing for an other to the need for individual, private satisfaction and safety….The de-eroticization of the
world, a companion of its disenchantment is a complex phenomenon. It seems to result from a combination of causes—our democratic regime and its tendencies toward leveling and self-protection, a reductionist-materialist science that inevitably interprets eros as sex, and the atmosphere generated by “the death of God” and of the subordinate god, Eros
How have you trained your mental arithmetic? I just do Math Tricks.
As for how to help you with your issue, I don't know. Theoretically, we are both from Central Europe, so maybe, but at the same time it's a Catch-22 so I've embraced asexuality and can't be bothered with the low probabilities. Since you are a woman, and smart, I suggest you just follow some methodic approach; it might be emotional, but at the same time it's necessary for you to avoid people who don't care about your personality

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.