[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

During the pandemic my mom has really gotten into pseudo-science, especially quantum mysticism, like some real fucking fake and bogus shit, except she 100% believes it and gets really offended if anyone questions it. She bought a very expensive course to become a radiotherapist, someone who just reads your chakra and your energy, and believes it's all totally scientific and real, and will keep fooling more people with it and charging big prices. I've always been very supportive of my mom, but this is getting on my nerves, not just the thought that she is fooling herself but also that she's deceiving others with it, although... I feel like I can't change her mind at all, she is stubborn about these things, so how do I ignore this? I want to just accept that this is who she is, even though I don't personally like it, and just ignore it possibly, but I've been having a hard time not caring about it, how can you just accept people? Any tips on this?
>>
Are you going to stop her getting her bag?
>>
>>25359699
all of these things are made in chine(tm) and part of the communist manifesto.

Normally works to say that
Also, fuck off furry
>>
>>25359699
>and will keep fooling more people with it and charging big prices.
Based. You're just jealous you didn't think of it first you fucking loser.
>>
>>25359817
No?

>>25359831
Nah she's a leftist
Also they're just cartoony bears, stop sexualizing stuff you furry
>>
>>25359699
Respect her hustle. Sounds like she's making bank off gullible fucktards, which is based
>>
File: 1637642391179.jpg (73 KB, 819x1024)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>25359699
Im an actual theoretical physicist and enjoy all kinds of "spirutual" stuff, alp the major religions but also local customs and traditions. If its meaningful to them then I am happy to be apart of it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.