[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hinge is only showing me the most grotesque fat girls I have ever seen. Tinder is only showing me girls out of my league and after my first week I stopped getting likes. Time to give up?
>>
>>25359030
>Time to give up?
Yes. It's time to give up online dating.
It was always time to give up online dating.
>>
>>25359030
Online dating doesn't work for 80% of men
>>
>>25359099
I actually met with a woman on Hinge within my first week or so of using it, and was getting matches on everything but Bumble, but that all dropped off and it seems like the consensus is that if you aren’t model-tier good looking or have some other way of standing out, women won’t even see your profile.

Been really hard to meet people where I am because we’re still living under medical sharia.
>>
>>25359152
You have to be extremely good looking for online dating to be fruitful in the long run if you're a guy
>>
>>25359030
>Hinge is only showing me the most grotesque fat girls I have ever seen
The Hinge algo is weird, it shows you around 30 ugly chicks, then normal or hot ones again. I think they want the ugly ones to get some action too, which is really nice of them.
>>
>>25359152
>I actually met with a woman on Hinge within my first week or so of using it, and was getting matches on everything but Bumble, but that all dropped off and it seems like the consensus is that if you aren’t model-tier good looking or have some other way of standing out, women won’t even see your profile.
So it didn’t work for you. Gotcha.
>>
>>25359204
I was experiencing that for a while but the last 3 days has been exclusively fat girls unless I change the filters to being like, over 40 or less than 2 miles away. It’s sort of broken the app for me, if it keeps happening I’ll probably just delete it. I don’t have the time to sort through all these people.
>>
>>25359222
Well no, it was working when I was actually getting shown women who I would want to message. Are you feeling vicariously bitter for my experience or something?
>>
>>25359204
All girls get action on dating apps.
>>
>>25359253
> All girls get action on dating apps.

The older the more bold they are writing to you on Hinge. I think their options decrease alot at 32 and older. I am 37 and a lot of these leftover women write to me with zero game. i met up with 3 ones whose pics were alright … well, they all looked like 40 in real life. And really hateful.
>>
File: IncelsDebunkd.jpg (112 KB, 1199x1080)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>
>>25359314
YIKES. males are truly disgusting STD dispensers.
>>
>>25359314
So where do most people meet then?
>>
>>25359314
Would be more interested in seeing dates than ONS.
>>
>>25359345
>So where do most people meet then?
through friends, work, family, by chance, sport, interest groups, religion.

All my past relationships were with women I met offline. I have dated 15 girls online and 0 relationships. Women on online dating apps are broken simply because they get hundreds of messages from sleezy men, so believe this is how the world works.
>>
>>25359345
schools and mutual social circles are the only way to meet nowadays

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.