[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1637698914738.jpg (68 KB, 750x741)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
So I'm a what you'd call "ace" that also happens to be non aggressive and out of shape (skinny).
But I do want to get married in the future. The thing is that I'm learning how important is sexual attraction is for couples and especially women. If the guy doesn't feel burning with passion to have sex with her, she feels bad about it. Also I learned that you don't make her feel safe there will be problems.
I don't want to change my personality or who I am but I want to know if this is really bad for a relationship.
Other ace guys, what was your experience?
>>
>>25358710
Ace doesn’t exist. It’s called being broken. It is literally one of the strongest human drives that you have somehow managed to destroy in yourself. It isn’t “who you are”, it’s damage. It’s like breaking your leg, and not wanting to get it fixed, because you don’t want to change who you are
>>
>>25358735
I know. that's why I put it in quotation marks. I doubt true asexuality exist.
>>
>>25358710
There are ace girls out there. You could find one and build a relationship strictly on companionship.
>>
>>25358855
yeah wouldn't it be cool if girls weren't such horndogs
>>
>>25358710
How many women do you actually know?
How old are you?
Sexual attraction is important to some degree at the start of a relationship, more so with younger people, but as you get older, it gets less important. Not saying that its not necessary in a relationship, but other things like emotional and compatibility and companionship take a higher priority. If you don't want to change, find an another ace, or if you feel like you are willing and able to change your sexuality, find a christian/religious girl who is willing to wait until marriage and be patient with you while you do so. Also be up front about it from the start of the relationship to avoid any unnecessary damage.
>>
>>25358961
> How many women do you actually know?
superficially? I do know a lot.
25+
>>
bamp

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.