[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Can someone with HIV or who knows someone with HIV please convince me not to kill myself. I would rather die than endure another 10-15 years living with this viral illness and anxiety. I don’t know what comes after this life but I feel like all that’s left is suffering.
>>
>>25358400
It literally isnt a death sentence anymore. Take your meds and be with friends for a while...maybe stay at their place until you feel better.
>>
>>25358400
Please watch this whole video. HIV is not real it has never been isolated the rest is fake. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MBLBfJeqM-0
>>
>>25358421
Yeah but I’ll never be a healthy person again. I’ll be on that medication for the rest of my life knowing I’m HIV positive in the back of my mind. I used to be so proud of having good health but 8 can’t be anymore. I’m ashamed and embarrased beyond words.
>>
>>25358400
>women writes books about HIV
Feels good to only fuck virgins.
>>
>>25358400
*test not rest.
>>
File: 1614071522528.png (392 KB, 479x477)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
>>25358430
You should go to Africa.
>>
>>25358436
You're 100% correct, you will never be free of pharma. You fucked up..
>>
>>25358436
I fooled around with someone that HIV, Im also waaay smarter than the average person, so I knew how to keep myself safe during it.

Learn how to keep others safw and always tell them.
>They turn me down afterwards though!
Cool...when people know whqt I do for a living they ghost me 9/10 times...get used to it.
>>
>>25358447
It hasn’t even been 18 minutes since I posted that you couldn’t possibly have watched the whole thing I don’t even think you got to the hiv part of the video.
>>
>>25358430
This is dangerous and irresponsible misinformation
>>
>>25358400
Have you not heard of the newest developments?

https://www.nice.org.uk/news/article/nice-approves-first-long-acting-injectable-hiv-1-treatment
>>
>>25358430
Interesting video but does not explain the millions of people who have been diagnosed with HIV who remained unmedicated and died a slow death within 10 years.
>>
>>25358464
Go take your booster shot make sure you wear your mask and social distance, 2 more weeks to flatten curve right?
>>
>>25358436
Listen dude, take the medication that keeps the viral load down low enough to keep you healthy, and I guarantee you that within a decade they will produce a treatment that permanently cures people. They’re making great strides already and a few people have been found to have 0 remaining copies of the virus in their system after using some of the newest treatments. Just take your meds and don’t spread the disease to anyone else. Bide your time.
>>
>>25358481
Feels good to not live in a shithole like america.
>>
>>25358462
I didnt watch any video because I have a deep understand of evolutionary biology, which makes viriology easy peasy bullshit.

Take advice or fight, I care not.
>>
>>25358473
They are gay men who in some cases have 100’s of sex partners catch lots of std’s and have to take lots of toxic drugs for those std’s they also take lots of recreational drugs and steroids. Their lifestyle kills them the they blame it on hiv. Show me the healthy unmedicated person who died of hiv?
>>
>>25358436
You have described most people. How many people do you know that don't wake up and start popping pills? You can be a healthy person with a condition. Look into testosterone supplementation, a doctor won't give it to you but it's been a life saver for people who have compromised immune systems.
>>
Yeah I think I will plan on living my last two years of life starting today and pursue assisted suicide then. I don’t want to live taking tablets everyday or injections every 2 months. I fucked up, but the world will keep spinning.
>>
>>25358496
Yeah just trust the science right? Your not educated your brainwashed. Your not a scientist your a priest, you follow religion not reason and logic.
>>
>>25358506
.................................k.
>>
File: 12-Monkeys-4-980x600.jpg (43 KB, 980x600)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>25358510
>not reason and logic
lmao Im literally a logician...youre baseless and know nothin of me so youattack a strawman.
>>
>>25358499
>>25358485
Viral infections can’t be cured, only treated. We don’t even have a cure for the common cold. I’m not even being a helpless mope that’s just the reality of it.
>>
>>25358506
You don’t have hiv. Where is the proof you have hiv? Don’t assume you have it, I don’t have to prove a negative.
>>
>>25358526
So? I can't cure my seasonal allergies so I manage them. You can literally lead a completely normal life if you maintain the rest of your health and take your medicine. This is far less of an issue than you make it out to be.
>>
>>25358526
HIV has never been isolated from a human it has never been found in semen or blood. Covid-19 has never been isolated either the vaccine is based on code bits and piece they put together that’s why it’s mRNA not a dead or weakened covid-19 virus.
>>
>>25358534
Your transmission by ommision is a serious crime. People have been murdered for much less, and Im not sure how against that I am...not sure...
>>
If you need advise about living with hiv visit the lgtb board here on 4chan
>>
>>25358543
Medical malpractice is 3rd leading cause of death in USA. But I am the criminal right?
>>
File: 1200px-5-cube_t0.svg.png (174 KB, 1200x1200)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>25358560
>going to a doctor for anything beyond blood works or Rx
Im a doctor, not the medical kind as I have more important issue in life than staying alive.
>>
>>25358542
That’s not why some of the vaccines are mRNA. They’re mRNA because it’s cheaper and faster to make mRNA vaccines when done right because you just have to assemble some nucleic acids instead of propagating a virus in living culture. Also I think at least one vaccine, the j&j, actually is an attenuated virus
>>
>>25358400
How did you even get it?
>>
You should consider yourself very lucky to be alive when you are when in most larger cities in western Europe and the United States there are ample resources for people living with AIDS.

You should be grateful it's no longer a death sentence: you've been granted the gift of extra time now that the illness is treatable, so it's up to you to decide what to do with it.
>>
>>25358439
You do realize HIV is not exclusively a male condition?

You do also realize in some cases someone can have latent or undetectable HIV without ever having had sex, right?
>>
dude, take the pills or w/e for a few months. after some moths, hiv becomes undetectable and intransmissible. no one will know you have hiv, and you will be perfectly healthy. then, in a few years, there will be a cure. easy peasy. dont be a bitch
>>
>>25358436
I read somewhere that we are between 10 and 20 years away from an hiv cure.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.