[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1585940403204.jpg (222 KB, 888x930)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
I'm 19 years old, live in germany and I'm not vaxxed. I don't want to get vaccinated, but now the rules get stricter and it's becoming dangerous. There is the 3G rule now in public transport which means I have to be tested. If they do a random control and catch me without test I have to pay 2500€. Student should be free from this, but it turned out as a massive scam. I wanted to take one of the so called "Totimpfstoffe" (don't know the english name) like Valneva or Novavax. But they are only allowed in the EU in spring next year. Maybe later. I can't wait so long. I have to be scared about getting catched in the bus right now. I just can't take this shit anymore. Nobody on /pol/ gives me a real answer. I don't even know how these faggots do it. Maybe I'm just risking my life for a meme (especially since I'm an unhealthy idiot that's out of breath after 10 seconds of running). But I really don't trust mRNA vaccines.

I thought about taking Astrazeneca, but my family would go apeshit over it. I don't want to, but I think about taking Biontech so that I can just have my fucking peace. I hate my life anyway and probably wouldn't care if I die.
>>
I got a simple solution for you.
Are you ready?
It’ll blow your mind.
Get the fucking vaccine lmao
Ist das nicht sinnvoll?
>>
>>25358227
Even better idea:
Halt dich geschlossen und geh in anderen Threads Werbung für Pharma machen.
Apart from that, OP if you’re not sick you’re in the lowest risk class anyways so just wait until next year there will be lockdowns either way. Also stop posting on /pol/.
>>
>>25358280
I would wait, but I have to be scared because of 3G
Wenn die mich im Bus ohne Test Bescheinigung erwischen stecke ich ganz tief in der Scheisse.
>>
>>25358307
Und ich fahre jeden Tag um die 2 Stunden.
>>
>>25358191
Just get the J&J vaccine.
It's not mRNA based.
>>
>>25358321
That's the worst from all. Sorry burgerbro
>>
>>25358332
>That's the worst from all.
Mind elaborating?
>>
>>25358191
Careful, anon! 5G's coming to get you!!!
>>
So should I get the vaccine or not? If yes, I'm going to say to my mom that she should make an appointment at the doctor.

I'm only asking this here, because /pol/ never gives a real answer.
>>
>>25358350
haha ye right fellow reditor its all just made for our amusment and to protect us.
>>
>>25358502
>I hate my life anyway and probably wouldn't care if I die.
Yeah then get it.
You'll die in ~2 weeks but that doesn't bother you, right?
>>
>>25358520
>le 2 more weeks
Even I'm not that retarded.
>>
>>25358520
just 2 more weeks :^)
>>
>>25358191
Get the damn shot. There is no reason not to.
>>
>>25358191
All the pro-vaxxers here are cringe af. I only got the vaccine because my job required it or else I would've been fired. The vaccine helps very minimum,. You'll be perfectly fine without it. Anyone who believes other wise is brainwashed af
>inb4 /pol/tard
Fuck off, learn statistics and facts, Covid isn't nearly as bad as a regular flu.
If you need the shot for financial reasons, then get it, if literally any other reason than finances dont even fucking bother.
>>
>>25358520
>>25358533
>>25358539
the vaxx kills weak people,
the body works with a threshold system just like a machine. if it goes beyond the threshold it breaks. the vaccine harms your health. obviously most people can take the vaccine and nothing happens, that doesnt mean its good, you absolute brainlets

and btw i wouldnt trust globohomo to inject me with anything, who knows wtf is in it or not, if you naively believe them go ahead, idc
>>
>>25358548
>i wouldnt trust globohomo to inject me with anything, who knows wtf is in it or not
So I assume you only eat self grown food and have never been to a doctor/hospital for any reason, right?
>>
>>25358546
kek scyzo freak, why are you writing to yourself?
Get help
>>
>>25358548
Ok man. Nice salad of words there, next time try to make coherent.
>>
>>25358556
yes i never visit doctors or hospitals, both are always and only filled to the brim with weak, ill, leftists unironically who had a steady diet of fast food their whole life and now want a quick fix from the doctor who in their eyes is a magician that helps them instantly
in my whole life i have never seen a doctor doing anything, not even kidding or exaggerating. modern pharma and medicine sector is a joke
i obvs buy food tho. but i do it better than you
>>
>>25358578
i understand its very hard to understand logic as a reditor leftist
>>
>>25358586
Project harder.
>>
>>25358502
?
>>
>>25358565
in denial, typical.
>>
>>25358603
the only one projecting is you

this>>25358548
was literally written very logically and so even brainlets can understand it
>>
File: YouTubeUniversity.jpg (41 KB, 664x631)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>25358802
Your post at >>25358548 was complete and utter shit. A schizo brainlet who is repeating memes he read when he got his PhD from pic related.
>>
>>25358775
scyzo

>>25358802
Nah man, you failed basic biology and basic English. Go back to school.
>>
Germans are so fucking cringe
>>
>>25358927
how is it utter shit? can you articulate why? no ? ok

>>25358936
threshold system is biologcal fact. hold your hand in fire, your hand will burn and cause pain bc your threshold for temperature got exceeded
its very simple and true.
you guys are spamming me with useless insults, i know who the brainlets are and its provaxxers
>>
>>25358955
>hurr globohomo
>durr vaxxin bad because this guy on youtube said so
>>
>>25358972
i never listed anyone on youtube you retarded zoomer
what you do is useless insults bc you have zero arguments bc youre dumb
>>
>>25358955
Your pain tolerance has to do with your nervous system, it's a completely irrelevant example. You can have high pain tolerance and have bad reactions to most vaccines. You can also be a pussy who yelps every time they touch something and still get shots without side effects.
>>
>>25358997
i never spoke about pain tolerance, learn to read.
im against vaccines and in this comment argue against them with the threshold system>>25358548
>>
>>25358997
are you really such a low iq ape that for you pain tolerance = threshold?
>>
>>25359005
>>25359013
>i never spoke about pain tolerance
>are you really such a low iq ape that for you pain tolerance = threshold?
That's literally what you're saying, though. You talk about this threshold, but the example you give about holding your hand in fire has to do pain tolerance. Any kind of negative stimulus, whether temperature- or impact-based, is meant to trigger the urge to pull away in order to protect your body. People who don't have this urge suffer from a nervous system issue. It's completely separate from any immune or vaccine discussion, you dolt.
>>
>>25358977
Your arguments certainly did not come from scientific articles or any reputable source. If not youtube then bitchute or whatever.
>>
>>25358955
Dude, you're an idiot. You're convinced your posts make logical sense when they don't and when someone calls you out on a false equivalency, you get so confused you believe they're the ones who made the equivalency instead. Take some English courses and stay off /pol/.
>>
>>25358955
jej lamo
Yes it is, are you capped at one concept at a time? Go back to school you dumb nigger.
>>
>>25359068
A THRESHOLD IS NOT PAIN TOLERANCE
holding your hand in fire is not just pain you ape, it literally burns your cells and leaves a mark its not imaginery pain. the longer you hold your hand in it the harder its burned, this is literally threshold system explained for a low iq ape monkey but its still too tought to grasp for you
>>
>>25359088
science is your god right?
i have a degree in engineering academics. people publish studies all the time, they get money and jobs for it and if they dont do it get nothing

you are so dumb that you require other people to tell you what to do. trusting 'science articles' isnt in any way clever
>>
>>25358321
Yes jt is
Kill yourself retard
>>
>>25359126
>>25359090
low iq
>>
>>25359164
[citation needed]
Hint: a random /pol/ post with a red deer is not a valid source
>>
>>25359181
you guys are really afriaght of pol, are you niggers by any chance?
>>
>>25359142
Not all pains and all treatments are the same. You took one case of pain, burns, and extrapolated to all conditions. Whats hilarious is that I am laughing at you since the start and you still don't realize why.
>>
>>25359190
you can also eat poop anon, nothing will happen to you, that doesnt mean its good or healthy for you

is this analogy easier to understand for your small brain?
>>
>>25359184
Did you have a seizure mid sentence you dumb nigger?
>>
>>25359195
and if you eat a lot of poop you will feel bad, and if you overload on eating poop you will die bc of poop

threshold system
same with getting toxic vaccines into your body, ofc most people have no symptoms, it doesnt mean its good
>>
>>25359195
>talking about poop
That is about your level.
>>
>>25359156
Where did you get your "hurr vaxxin bad" ideas from? Give a specific source. Also explain why you think vaccines are bad other than "/pol/ told me so and I merely follow the herd".
>>
>>25359198
>uhuhuhh pol pol is ebil bc it says the things that my brain thinks not
>i must be smat
>i must now convince that only i know truth hehe im superior with my mainstream logic believing everything hehe totally only smat ppl would do this
>>
>>25359208
Who are you quoting man?
>>
>>25359184
>afraid of /pol/

i'm terrified by racism and schizophrenia, like when you said nigger i went AAAAAAAAAAA scary
>>
>>25359206
vaccines are known to have very questionable substances in it, they are loaded with toxic metals and chemicals. most often, they are not listed on the package insert. however, they are needed as sanitizers, stabilizers and preservatives and i dont think its a good idea to inject yourself with diseases, these are problematic nowadays bc its not one 1 vaccine but many differentand the combinations make them decidedly deadlier
vaccine advocates claim that the reduction in certain diseases is mainly due to vaccination. However, careful studies, such as that by j.b. and s.m. mckinlay, show that the vaccine-related diseases such as tuberculosis, diphtheria, smallpox and others were declining before vaccination came along. Improved hygiene, better sanitation and better nutrition of the people are the likely factors in their decline. this has been shown to be the case in many nations since then.
>>
>>25359241
this is what i thought
>>
>>25359206
how badly are you projecting when wrting following the herd lol? its literally mainstream to get vaxxed
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>25359243
Yeah, so do most processed foods, and billions of people smoke, and so do a lot of items we consume. Pollution is fun too. What the fuck is your point?
>>
>>25359272
yes this is the same as i said with threshold system.
obviously you can eat junk food and smoke and wont immediatelly die, but its still def unhealthy for you to do, and at a certain point your body threshold is reached and you get ill and break

check and mate reditor
>>
>>25359272
>processed foods
Only retards eat processed foods.
>billions of people smoke
Smoking isn't unhealthy retard
>>
>>25359243
What are those questionable substances? And toxic metals and chemicals? You were asked to give specific examples and all you did is sperg out and say completely generic things.
>vaccine-related diseases
I see. You are literally mentally retarded. Your brain is completely dysfunctional. You need help for your mental illness.
>>
>>25359265
So you admit you have no reason to be afraid of vaccines other than following the herd?
>>
File: Е и К.jpg (702 KB, 2048x1551)
702 KB
702 KB JPG
Hi i can heal coronavirus. You need Flaxseed or Linseed oil 1-2 1 teaspoon per day. Vitamin rutin Contained in granta, cherries, oranges.Eze 1 vitmin is needed to increase immunity called selenium.Selenium is found in garlic. When the disease comes to an end, you will need a laxative to remove the virus, laxatives based on salt will do for this, or you can use choleretic herbs as I used. Take tansy and wormwood brew and drink as much as you can. To return the smell , you need to rinse your nose with saline solution and then drip sea buckthorn oil . The swelling will subside and the smell will return in a few days .
>>
>>25358546
>believing in germ theory at all
I really am the only intelligent person left on the planet.
>>
>>25358191
I trust you
Don't give in
>>
>>25359361
extremely toxic chemicals are always added to all vaccines. they include mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, acetone, lead, cadmium and others. they must be added to reduce contamination of the vaccine with other viruses, bacteria, parasites, fecal matter and other items found in the culture medium on which the vaccine germs are grown.

these additives are themselves deadly, they are neurotoxic and can impair brain and neurosystem function. it can cause memory loss, autism, lower iq etc

you are bombarding me in several threads i can only post that fast

>>25359364
see your reason of logiic is.
>if mainstream= must be ok
but this is wrong, things can be mainstream (i.e. smoking in 1950) but still be bad for you

thats what i mean with provax are very low iq compared to me
>>
>>25359398
this is what i mean with dumb people for them saying something non mainstream equals a mystery wizardry bc they cant understand anything

nobody here wrote anything the like. in fact i never had a disease and i know nobody who had any symptoms from 'covid' at all
how do you explain this, while im not vaxxed etc? and i work in public, im every day surrounded by 100s of people. i wasnt ill one single day
>>
>>25358191
Put on a yellow star to remind your people not to make the same mistakes. Get traditional vax if you let them date rape you.
>>
>>25359492
>vaccines can cause autism
Whew, lad. You're really giving us a tour through the classics, aren't you?
>>
>>25359550
It has literally been proven.
Also explain why you are so retarded.
>>
>>25359504
>i wasnt ill one single day
Their cope is that you're "not susceptible", meaning you need to get sick before you can get sick. They're literally this retarded. And they think that "viruses" can knock down a healthy body and that the now sick body can fight off the "virus" that defeated the healthy body. It's fucking braindead.
>>
>>25359550
Have another drink of mercury koolaid.
>>
File: 16335177572750.png (201 KB, 1000x1000)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>25359504
Coronovirus is true . I work in medicine. But you can ill in light form.better armor from coronavirus -immunitet
>>
>>25359621
>I work in medicine.
>I'm a conformist pawn of the mass murdering medical industry
kys
>>
>>25359575
If someone bests you in chess with a move you've never seen before, you can learn not to fall prey to that move once you've experienced it. For someone who claims to know so much about the immune system, you really don't understand the fundamentals of how it works.

This thread is proof that you can not only lead a horse to water -- you can grab it by its dumb, floppy lips and mash them together against the water -- and you still can't make it drink.
>>
>>25359655
>immune system
What a load of crap. The immune system is a fantasy of your own faulty paradigm, retard.
>>
>>25359673
>science only proves what I want it to prove
>otherwise fuck science
>>
>>25359629
I give better heal from coronovirus. I ill 2 times and heal my recipes.
>>
>>25359683
>science is a singular entity with one opinion: mine
>science is not a method of discovery conducted by fallible and corruptible human beings
Shit brain you got there.
>>
>>25359742
You really don't realize how many times you've stabbed yourself with your double-edged "logic", do you?

Take a step back from the fight, shinobi. You're losing a lot of blood.
>>
>>25359838
Cope.
>>
>>25359742
>science is not a method of discovery conducted by fallible and corruptible human beings
So why do you believe vaccines cause autism? What do you think "research" means?
>>
>>25359845
I accept your concession.

I'd say well-fought, but... you didn't.
>>
>>25359859
I never said anything about vaccines. Germ theory is trash invented by bad people for retards. Why would I even touch on something downstream from it?
>>
>>25359863
Cope.
>>
>>25358191
Do what you want, but I can tell you that.
1. If you had the medical reasoning to not get the vaccine, you'd know because it'd be on your medical record.
2. Occasionally someone might get anaphalactic shock from injections like vaccines, but the odds are so low it's not worth considering unless you know you're susceptible.
3. If you think the vaccine will fuck you over, the actual thing will do so far worse.
4. mRNA therapy doesn't have lasting effects despite what the average /pol/chud intellectual says based on a 1st year grasp on medsci. If it could, genetic diseases like C.F or AIDS or shit wouldn't be a thing. Dear fucking god we WISH mRNA treatments had lysogenic staying power, but they don't.

I seriously advise getting them, they're not that bad. Just if you don't, don't be one of those reddit intelectuals who claim some great moral or academic superiority for not taking standardized medicine.
>>
Besorg dir nen fake Impfpass auf Telegramm, hab für meinen 150 bezahlt
>>
Bin auch Deutsch und ungeimpft.
Fahre einfach mit dem Fahrrad. Bis ed wieder lockerer wird.

Ez.

>>25360369
Kam raus dass viele Vertreiber deine Daten weiterverkaufen. Und der Erwerb ist glaube nun auch strafbar
>>
>>25358191
RNA vaccinnes is the state of the art technology by now. Their main benefit is that they can be quickly adapted to new strains (buy it would require bad violations of protocols, it would be done only if desperately needed).
>>
>>25358191
all pro-vax posts here are shills. Ignore them friend. Secondly just wear the mask and go in the bus and act nice. They won't check anyone and if they do say you're vaxxed but don't have your card or code with you and that you're very sorry about it. Do everything you can to avoid the fine.
Sorry for you bro. Don't take the vax at any cost.
Are there online classes? If not ask the uni to make it happen.
>>
>>25360288
The spike protein is the 'actual thing' and you still get infected with the 'actual thing' even when vaccinated. Saying one is worse than the other has no basis in reality and there's more than ample scientific evidence showing this to be the case.

Saying mRNA therapy doesn't have long-lasting effects is a statement made in ignorance. It's the same as saying a the internet, a tool, doesn't have long lasting effects. The argument has always been: does mRNA which induces your body to create trillions of pathogenic spike proteins have long lasting effects? And the scientific research released in the last 6 months is saying there's ample evidence that it does. Saying that mRNA therapy has no lasting effects is a completely ignorant statement to make and I think you knew this intuitively because you immediately follow up your ignorance with the dehumanization of anyone who says otherwise to reinforce your fraudulent position. This type of tactic is often employed by weak-minded narcissists who want to be dominant in conversation without having to do the work to defend an untenable position.

>>25358191 (OP)
OP, the only way out of this is not to comply, not to pay the fines and to reinforce that we are exempt from these experimental 'vaccines' as no medication should ever be mandated by the government nor should a pathogenic vaccine be pushed on the general public. We have to say 'No' and mean it and we have to stand our ground with science, the very wall they hide behind. But they are not scientific, they are anything but scientific. They are as weak-minded and as narcissistic as the person I replied to; they use science as a shield but the scientific method is the bane of their existence. I have put together such a scientific argument which counters the entirety of their narrative which you may find helpful:

https://pastebin.com/V2ww4Muh

This should be a start for us to push back against this insanity.
>>
>>25358191
I feel bad for you OP.
There is something obviously wrong when the companies making the vaccines are given immunity to lawsuits if any of the vaccines causes serious side effects.
>>
>>25358191
Is there another way of getting about for you? Can you drive or obtain a licence? Can you simply walk where you need to? You shouldn't have to get medical treatments you don't want to have so don't let them force it upon you. Don't worry, the vax/virus shit can't last forever.
>>
>>25358321
Johnson and Johnson had asbestos in their baby powder. Whether deliberate or they have shit work conditions, I wouldn't touch their products for the life of me. Plus I hate their soaps, they smell like chemicals.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.