[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Beetlejuice2.png (3.15 MB, 1600x1200)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB PNG
I'm being victim of the most incompetent jews in all of creation, could someone lend them help by sending Jehovah or whatever to kill me or make my life miserable enough I suicide ?
>>
I been transfused blood tainted by would be masters of the universe, for 3 years now to no avail, can't you guys call Allah or something to help ?
>>
Its all...like...a mirror man...like...scietists cant even prove reality exist!
>>
and came to replace my microbiota, by making me eat shit during my sleep, I mean come on, seek help !
>>
For some reason, I have part of my skin turning pink like vitiligo, and a few black dot supposed to turn into melanoma. And it's been 5 years.
>>
>>25358355
>and came to replace my microbiota, by making me eat shit during my sleep
This is literally good science here.
>>
For some reason, they need my own insight as to why I feel better than before I knew voices were ordered with purpose ...
>>
It's been 2 years since they have been taunting me with message such as "we found him !" every month referring to my spirit well, hoping to elecit fear.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Best part is : they informed my spiritual form that all my friend and loved one have been either conquered or boxed, and have been corrupted beyond. Any idea what the means ?
>>
>>25357987
Keep wearing the tinfoil hat
>>
Answerers, beware, they are fishing for who they are looking for. End to any who dares showing empathy.
>>
File: c466a7152b.png (1.66 MB, 1400x700)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
Anyone else is up to share their fates ? they have a spiritual karmic black hole better get in while they still have places
>>
File: New Project.png (800 KB, 1200x630)
800 KB
800 KB PNG
For some reason they can't stop, having something to do with the fact that the only thing they had to do for the last 30 years was to have fun as commanded by their Master Spirit. Which mysteriously disappeared ?
>>
File: fear.jpg (290 KB, 2120x1584)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
Apparently they didn't even know what they were doing : "We don't have to do anything, it ll resolve itself with your end."
>>
File: why bother-2.png (241 KB, 2120x1584)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
Turns out he has no guilt, greatest resolve, and cannot be stopped and does not belong to anyone but HIMSELF.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.