[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File deleted.
Is it true that most of the vaccinated have less than two years due to having permanently damaged blood vessels?
>>
>>25357514
no you fucking retard.
>>
yes you fucking retard.
>>
>>25357514
no you fucking retard.
>>
>>25357514
>two years
Two weeks.
>>
>>25357514
It is not true, and this isn't even one of the standard lies. The first vaccines were given more than 2 years ago, and people are not dropping like flies,.
>>
>>25358486
Of course not. When have right wingers every been right about anything? Of course they are agree, they never win.
>>
>>25358497
angry*
>>
Do you want permanent lung damage from covid? No? Then get vaccinated.
>>
>>25358605
But I also don't want blood clots and becoming infertile.
>>
>>25358605
source: the pharma and news told me so it must be true
>>
>>25358605
see this is the problem

much of academia and media has blown this so out of proportion due to the pharma sales extravaganza, so the general population, especially left leaning people, tend to drastically overestimate the risk to the individual from covid

it's virtually nonexistent, especially if you take care of yourself

but most of you probably have some fat geriatric relative whose cause of death was falsely attributed to covid so you lap it up

so thankful my immediate family and closest friends aren't brainwashed morons and are ftmp very healthy

at least 2 degrees of separation between myself and any potential covid death
>>
>>25359026
You will get those from covid.
>>
>>25359031
Says the guy who blindly trusts everything youtube schizos tell him, they said 5g microchips so it must be true
>>
>>25359048
Vaccination is not a left or right political thing. Both sides have antivax morons.
>>
>>25359052
>>25359061
Wrong.
>>
>>25359052
yea, from a very bad case, but you can also get this form the vaccine because both are damage from the spike protein, and biodistribution studies show that the covid vaccine isn't staying int he muscle as intended, so it's getting everywhere in the body and producing out of control spike proteins, which is why so many people are experiencing adverse reactions from the vaccine
>>
>>25357514
trolls stop arguing with each other and pretending to be sincere. get a real job.
>>
>>25359061
no, it's not a false generalization to say that the left exclusively thinks "my body my choice" applies to abortion and not vaccines
>>
>>25359081
this is because the basic exchange of germs that has been one of the unwritten norms of society for all of history, has suddenly been demonized because uh oh your germs might kill someone

they've brainwashed you into overestimating the lethality of your own germs so that you have to tiptoe through their hoops and regulations out of fear of not killing your friends and relatives

this is mass hysteria and the trade offs aren't worth it, suicides and domestic issues have skyrocketed, so had mental illness, we live in a sick society and the first step to healing it is to stop fearing your neighbors germs
>>
>>25359118
I know you're trying to sound smart but a quick google search shows that you're full of shit.
>>
>>25359057
i trust my own brain, and dont inject unknown things into my body bc my tv told me so, sounds smarter to me
>>
>>25359067
Link to those studies?
>>
>>25359174
And yet you're dumb as shit.
>>
>>25359174
You inject cheetos and mountain dew into your body all the time because the tv told you so. Vaccine ingredients and effects are well known unlike mountain dew and cheetos.
>>
File: 1634827697176.jpg (13 KB, 460x229)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>25359174
>i trust my own brain
Did your own brain tell you that?
>>
>>25359267
>>25359226
>>25359220
well i mean im not the seething coper who attacks people who dont inject themselves with unknown substances so i think im fine

i mean if you were okay with your decision and think vaxx is good you are safe right? why are you so scared of people who dont vax?
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 296x170)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>25359279
Personally i don't care if you're not vaxxinated, but "because the TV told me so" is smug as fuck. Who told you your opinion?
>>
>>25359298
my own brain analyses information from all possible inputs and then comes to a conclusion so that i dont rely on people on the tv to tell me what to do. i also am highly educated so i know that academics is a scam and i know doctors have lower IQ than me so i dont feel threatened by 'experts' fearmongering
>>
>>25359310
holy autism. When your mother told you you were special she didn't mean smart you dumb fuck.
>>
>>25359279
>unknown substance
You keep using this term but I don't think you know what it means.
>>
>>25359310
>I also am highly educated so i know that academics is a scam

Enlighten me
>>
>>25359321
stop projecting brainlet

>>25359322
vaccines are known to have very questionable substances in it, they are loaded with toxic metals and chemicals. most often, they are not listed on the package insert. however, they are needed as sanitizers, stabilizers and preservatives. and these are just in normal vaccines which you get once a lifetime

now theres differnt stuff in it that doesnt even match the definition of vaccine and they tell you you need to take 3 vaccines and then again next month etc

and you are also very naive if you trust whatever they write about the ingredients of the vaxx. people in 1950 said smoking is good for you now everyone knows its bad. i know you cant see it bc you live in your bubble but i dont trust a government thats clearly having a globohomo agenda, they literally could chip you up with vaccines. sure you can just say nonono but sorry it can be done easily, you just trust that they dont

its called the big lie technique people doubt small lies, but if someone lies in a big way like vaccinating all people on earth to do good it must be true bc nobody could lie like this

your brains are very small
>>
>>25359329
its just mindlessly remembering vocabulary, the people even the high end ones, they only reitterate what they are told, especially in high end position you only get promoted if you do what they say, i.e. you will never put on mainstream tv/internet if you dont say what they want
>>
>>25359375

Stopped reading after 1 sentence because its enough to know that you're neither highly educated nor have an IQ higher than doctors. You can hardly write a coherent sentence.
>>
>>25359381
if your opinion differs from mainstream in fact you get fired

doesnt this remind you of what governments in nazi regimes do?

hello thinking control? hello? wrong think
>>
File: tertztrur.png (41 KB, 699x435)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>25359386
yes bc your brain is too small to read and comprehend what it doesnt like

trust your tv bro and go back to redit.
>>
>>25359329
He has a PhD from Facebook University in ufology and flat eartherism.
>>
>>25359390
yikes, you write like a boomer.
>>
>>25359375
>vaccines are known to have very questionable substances in it, they are loaded with toxic metals and chemicals.
Elaborate. Which substances and toxic metals and chemicals? And how do you know this?
>>
>>25359401
and you dont have a phd at all so whats your argument? you guys are very dumb there is no arguing with you, you need to get ill and expereince pain its the only way for your small brains to grow up and expereince a humbling
>>
>>25359375
Holy shit what a mentally ill schizo wall of text.
>>
i find it hilarious that 3 people are spamming me without any logic behind it at all and they only post insults
seriously you think you are smart?
its a joke
you are very very cowardly people who just cant accept that their fairytale could be in fact a lie
>>
File: 30a.jpg (54 KB, 475x356)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>25359400
I'm going to let you in on a secret, stupidity is extremely noticeable. People think they can hide it, but like ugliness, it's spotted in the first 10 seconds. It's like an air suffocating everything you say. Now i don't care if you're a fucking retard, somebody has to unclog my toilet. But please do me a favor and don't lie about being highly educated, it's emberassing.
>>
I'm not here to have a rational argument, I'm here to laugh at dumb fucks and anti vaxxers are specially dumb.
>>
>>25359412
extremely toxic chemicals are always added to all vaccines. they include mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, acetone, lead, cadmium and others. they must be added to reduce contamination of the vaccine with other viruses, bacteria, parasites, fecal matter and other items found in the culture medium on which the vaccine germs are grown.

these additives are themselves deadly, they are neurotoxic and can impair brain and neurosystem function. it can cause memory loss, autism, lower iq etc
>>
>>25359433
yes i can spot it on you, but you cant spot me at all. people who are more than 20 IQ points higher than you are basically aliens to you, you wouldnt understand my way of thinknig even if you tried bc you are very far down below. i can easily see you tho.
thats why most leaders are infact in a range of 115-120 iq bc they are smarter than average but not smart enough to not be understood by dumb dumb anymore
>>
File: edc.png (591 KB, 802x722)
591 KB
591 KB PNG
>>25359463
>you wouldnt understand my way of thinknig even if you tried

Then we can agree on 1 thing
>>
File: patrick.gif (731 KB, 498x346)
731 KB
731 KB GIF
>>25359449
>he you dumb
>hah i gave it to dem
>>
>>25359457
>mercury
You mean Thiomersal. Not the same. Basic chemistry here.

>formaldehyde
In stupidly low quantity, I don't know why it's even talked about. Babies have more at birth

>lead
no

>acetone
You mean formaldehyde acetone, see above.

>cadmium
no

>memory loss
not proven

>autism
disproved

>lower iq
your post did that well enough
>>
>>25359470
Well you are. Sorry.
>>
>>25359534
>>mercury
>You mean Thiomersal. Not the same. Basic chemistry here.
thiomersal contains mercury, this is basic chemistry too you retard. that means if you eat thiomersal you eat mercury
your other posts are very low quality.

>no u hehe

like i said zoomer go get your new booster next month enjoy your autism
>>
>>25359534
btw god only brought you to earth so that you get vaxxed bc otherwise you will die, this makes verymuch sense too, i heard all animals on earth die too if not vaxxed
>>
>>25359553
Yes it does but it's not the same you autistic sperg. Turns out different compounds have different proprieties.
Don't blame me for failing middle school.
>>
>>25359558
>i heard all animals on earth die too if not vaxxed
This but unironically.
Literally every animal dies.
>>
File: wk9y.jpg (83 KB, 550x543)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>25359539
>>
>>25359558
Kill yourself for bringing the name of our lord in this conversation in vain.
>>
File: zzzzzz56.jpg (70 KB, 680x680)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>25359559
>>25359561
i dismantle you reditors today, i need to log off
enjoy your booster shots and keep watching the news kids, so that you dont miss any new corona news and dont forget to wear your mask and stay home so you dont die
>>
>>25359573
kek, cope harder
>>
>>25357514
They have less than two years to prevent further braincell loss.
Flu vaccines have been out for years. Did anyone, in any capacity gave a single fuck about the old and sick people when flu season came around? No. Virtually nobody got he shots. And millions of people died every year, worldwide. And NOW people want to get on a moral high-ground? As soon as taking a stupid injection became a political statement, then even the last idiots should have known that it's all just a big joke.
>ANTIVAXXXXXXX RETARD!!!
>PROVAXXX SHILLLL!!!!
stfu nobody cares.
>>
>>25359559
thiomersal chemist formula is literlly C9H9HgNaO2S
its not thiomersal without mercury lol
>>
>>25359595
I thought you were gone man. you said you needed to go.
You're right, thiomersal without mercury ain't thiomersal but it is not mercury either. That is the great thing about compounds, they have different properties. Thiomersal doesn't have methylmercury but etheymercury, it's in the chemistry formula as I'm sure you realized.

Also, for the 2nd time, it's been removed for the last 20 years - time to move on with life man.
>>
>>25359637
mercury is toxic in any form there is no healthy mercury
>>
>>25359665
kek, you're really out things to say aren't you.
Been a pleasure man, stay safe.
>>
>>25357514
What if it is true? Use traditional vax if you must.
>>
>>25359375
That's what the 5G told you?
>>
>>25359214
https://www.pmda.go.jp/drugs/2021/P20210212001/672212000_30300AMX00231_I100_1.pdf

>>25359162
no, u
>>
>>25360084
First of all you can't read Japanese. Second, that says absolutely nothing about your mentally ill schizo theories. You are a fucking liar. In addition to being mentally damaged.
>>
>>25360098
you can't even come close to articulating why what i'm posting is so crazy, you have to blanket dismiss it because you know the second you start researching to try and counter me you're going to discover i'm right

but then again there are a number of 'factchecking' outfits that pretend to address and debunk something but they just mention it, state the official narrative, and move on without actually clarifying anything, typically
>>
>>25358486
>the first vaccines were given more than 2 years ago
It's barely been a fucking year, mass vaccination started about ten months ago.
>>
>>25357514
No.
The vaccine is still poison and won't protect you against a non existing virus
>>
>>25360084
>a Japanese research paper
When we said that sometimes it feels like research/scientific language is sometimes akin to moonrunes we didn't mean literal moonrunes.
>>
>>25359712
I often find it's he most ignorant that attack other people's intelligence while espousing their own; you are no exception to this pattern.

First, thimerosal is still in the flu vaccines:
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/thimerosal.htm

Second as far as the science being conclusive on thimerosal and its safety, that's not reality. There's an exceptional amount of evidence showing the pathogenicity of thimerasol-induced damage when used as an excipient/adjuvant in standard vaccines:

Methodological issues and evidence of malfeasance in research purporting to show thimerosal in vaccines is safe:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24995277

A positive association found between autism prevalence and childhood vaccination uptake across the U.S. population:
http://www.ncbi.lm.nih.gov/pubmed/21623535

A comprehensive review of mercury provoked autism:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3774468/

Thimerosal Exposure and the Role of Sulfation Chemistry and Thiol Availability in Autism:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3697751/

The role of mercury in the pathogenesis of autism:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12142947

Reduced levels of mercury in first baby haircuts of autistic children:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12933322/

Mercury toxic encephalopathy manifesting with clinical symptoms of regressive autistic disorders.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17454560

Relation of mercury to high autism rates in boys
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16264412

Autism and mercury poisoning
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11339848

>>25359712
This type of smug arrogance is also telling that you don't care about the science, you care about being right and putting others down; all qualities of narcissism. This post is not about reasoning with you as narcissists cannot be reasoned with; however, this post if for people who are reasonable and what to know the other side of the story.
>>
>>25357514
only take j&j
>>
>>25360255
after a year of testing
>>
File: 1633199674430.jpg (41 KB, 600x600)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Don't get it and then take your chances by getting covid, I don't give a shit anymore.

I'm done spoonfeeding plague rats publicly available information when they'd rather get their information from their mom's Facebook page
>>
>>25357514
URMAGERD I HERVE LESS THAN DOO YUURS!!!!!!
>>
There is a disease out there.
It kills people.
If it doesn't kill you, it could make you kill your grandmother.
There is a medicine out there.
It does not kill people.
It is at least partly effective against the disease and against spreading the disease.
It is not perfect but it is a whole lot better than nothing.
Use it.
>>
>>25363324
the medicine kills people,
i dont know anyone who died from this 'diseases' nor anyone who had any complications and i barely know anyone who had anything at all

youre just a retard eating up mainstream news
>>
>>25363324
All of this applies only to people over 50 or severely sick people, so I don’t see a need to get it + the myth of killing your family members because you’re unvaccinated has been officially debunked since that’s a risk everyone carries. Not gonna buy into /pol/ theories but also not gonna buy into pharma propaganda and let fear destroy the last bit of sanity I have left.
>>
>>25363399
>the myth of killing your family members because you’re unvaccinated has been officially debunked since that’s a risk everyone carries.
Yeah it’s much reduced in vaccinated vs unvaxxed. It’s something like a 65% reduction for Pfizer/Moderna for the delta variant.
>>
>>25363358
And how many people do you know who died from the vaccine? Name them.
>>
>>25363358
>the medicine kills people,
>says my mom's Facebook page
>>
>>25363399
>let fear destroy the last bit of sanity I have left.
too late
>>
>>25363399
>All of this applies only to people over 50 or severely sick people, so I don’t see a need to get it

The issue is not that you as a young person would have a high risk of getting severely ill. The issue is that a significant part of the population is 50+ and overweight with underlying illness and will end up overflowing the hospitals if you let the virus run rampant.
This means that in the worst case you as a young person might not die from covid, but you'll needlessly die from getting in a car accident because the hospital doesn't have any free beds left to treat you.

The only option to avoid this happening while letting the virus run its course is to refuse to treat anyone above 50 years old in the hospitals, which ofcourse is never going to happen.

I can't believe people are still parotting this dumb shit 'hurrdurrr I'm young so it doesn't matter hurpadurrp" without actualy understand the whole fucking point of all the lockdowns and shit is to keep hospital care from completely imploding in on itself.
>>
>>25363416
>>
>>25363444
When you vaccinate billions there's always going to be cases of people dying in the weeks after vaccination. That doesn't mean there's a causal link.

And even IF we would grant you it happened because of the vaccine, you'd still have to weigh the likelihood against the likelihood of dying from the Coronavirus, which also isn't zero, even if you're young.
>>
>>25363477
the guy had nothing and wasnt old.
i could say the same about 'covid deaths' btw
>>
>>25363315
So it was on "testing" before the pandemic even started? Rather suspect
Either all these corps "lucked out" and ended developing MRA vaccines for corona-related viruses right before a mass corona pandemic, or this should sound more than one alarm in you
>>
>>25363477
You have add these elements in the risks comparisons between the jab and the virus:
>You MAY take the virus eventually, but you may also lucky out and not taking it
>Instead if you take the jab, it's at least a secure chance of risks
>Also, even if you take the corona virus one time, you may lucky out and not taking it again in years
>With the jabs instead, you have a russian roulette up to EVERY SIX MONTHS (because we all know vaccinations will be eventually made mandatory every six or so months)

By adding all this elements, taking the jab is overall 100% more dangerous than the actuall virus, if you are young and strong
>>
>>25363547
report back when your baby dies
>>
>>25363444
my cousin died from covid so fuck you
specifically he died from not being able to get into an overcrowded hospital
so he was collateral damage from shits like you.
FUCK YOU
>>
>>25363547
>You MAY take the virus eventually, but you may also lucky out and not taking it

No you won't lol, unless you're a recluse that lives on his own on a mountain you will come in contact and get infected with the virus eventualy.

Or do you think it's also possible to live in populated areas and dodge the common cold for your entire life?
>>
>>25363487
>the guy had nothing and wasnt old.
That's what the mother on Twitter said, hardly conclusive evidence.
>>
>>25363442
Hospitals have been warning every flu season, no money was put into healthcare in the past years. the reverse actually happened. The working conditions became worse and worse and our government didn’t give a damn. They basically provoked this. I was for change in that regard but nothing, absolutely nothing happened. There wouldn’t be a need for a vaccine if they supported the healthcare sector but they didn’t and now wanna blame me for this situation. Fuck them, not my problem if they wanna spend billions in vaccines instead of good healthcare.
>>
>>25363577
Oh right and everyone else should get off their morally high horse too if they didn’t get the flu shot in the past years while still going outside and effectively killing the same group of people with the virus who are dying now of covid.
>>
>>25363560
i dont see evidence for a need of vaxx either
>>
>>25363569
lol you really think a kid dies randomly and the parent then posts this to make vaxx look bad?

the irony when you fucks say antivaxxers are conspiracy theorist and use facebook.
the most insane mentally ill arguments come from provaxx people every single time

lets be honest you dont care about logic or reasoning, you just want to keep your opinion and like a little stupid crying child want to impose it on everyone else
>>25363560
look at these mentally ill provaxxers holy fuck
>>
>>25363621
There’s no helping it. Every opinion outside of what news channels say is instantly and 100% /pol/ facebook group conspiracy theorist talk. Our governments failed us all and now we accept the scapegoats that they’re pushing all their responsibilities on. Maybe everything literally has to collapse for people to finally get the message.
>>
>>25359026
>infertile
Trust me you ain't having kids anyway lmao
>>
>>25359279
>scared of people who dont vax
nah im lmao @ ur life
>>
>>25360361
Posting a long spam list of articles you have not read hoping that quantity replaces quality is called Gish Galloping. It automatically invalidates your argument. Also when your links say something completely different than what you claim it's called "lying". And when your entire post has zero coherency and does not make any logical point it's called being a schizo.

Like all mentally ill schizos you are a pathological liar. You could not even pick one of your links and explain it in your own words.
>>
>>25363444
>blindly believing facebook screenshots like an obedient sheep
Antivaxxers are literally cattle.
>>
>>25363598
90-99% of people in ICUs with covid are unvaccinated. Explain that.
>>
>>25363649
Where else do antivaxxes congregate than on facebook and twitter and bitchute? There is literally zero science behind their ideology. It is a cult based on emotions, pure and simple.
>>
There's really two issues with the vaccine

1) Health
2) Freedom of Choice

Here's the short answer to both:
- 99.98% survival rate
- People are being coerced, shunned, and ostracized for not taking vaccines. Are you compliant ? If so, VAX up.
>>
>>25363880
Explain this

https://www.cpr.org/2021/08/02/breakthrough-covid-cases-vaccinated-colorado/
>>
>>25359026
>don't want blood clots
That's pretty rare and can still occur if you get COVID. Just take the vaccine that's right for your age group, certain ones affect age groups differently.

>becoming infertile
Kek relax about that one bud. I know a few couples that had the vaccine and they're still getting pregnant just fine. One thing of note too is that getting COVID has led to erectile dysfunction in a few people, while the vaccine hasn't. I don't believe COVID causes infertility however, it's more of a lung and heart illness.

>>25363921
>99.98% survival rate
That's a Facebook meme friend. It's 96% from what I last saw from the CDC, 99.8% is actually the survival stat for the common cold.
And dying isn't everything, the lasting effects can be pretty serious.
>>
>>25359026
Astra Zeneca and Johnson&Johnson have caused bloodclots in rare cases, but not the mRna vaccines. Also bloodclots may be more common in natural covid infections. As for infertility, I haven't seen any scientific literature to back that up, only randos posting on social media.

Yes Covid-19 (at least the types that have been around the last 2 years) mostly kill sickly, obese, and elderly people. But the problem with the virus circulating in large unvaxxed populations is that you're more likely to get mutations and new variants. Then faggot ass lockdowns get extended indefinitely. If a person is vaccinated they're less likely to catch covid, and if they do their immune response usually kills it quickly so there's less chance of it reproducing wildly and mutating.

That's why the variants come out of places with a lot of covid and low vaccination rates, like the UK, India, and southern Africa. When you have all these new variants coming out they can not only evade vaccinations and natural immunity from previous infection, but also may behave differently and start killing children or young healthy people like the 1918 "Spanish" Flu.
>>
>>25363921
Here is the actual answer to both:
- 20% long covid rate
- Antivaxxers are coercing and shunning vaccinated people for not allowing them to spread leper and wanting the pandemic to end. A tiny minority cannot be allowed to hold the human race hostage. They want to clog the medical system and kill many innocent people with lack of resources. That is why it is only ethically correct to deny covid treatment to antivaxxers.
>>
>>25363928
Only 3% are in vaccinated people. You are proving the point that vaccines are very effective. Glad you agree that vaccines are in fact very effective. It would take an extremely dumb person to think otherwise.
>>
>>25363955
>They want to clog the medical system
Hospitals in my area are already feeling overwhelmed from it. I know a nurse there since she's slightly distant family and she's been seeing a real uptick in cases, all of which are unvaxxed and usually caught it from going to protests.

I can understand being anti-vax to a point but believing COVID isn't real and showing up to a mass event like that is just retarded. Every time there's a protest, the hospitals get a major uptick.
>>
>>25363896
Other scientific opinions are ignored, what is represented as world wide scientifically accepted statements are from 0.01% of scientists (who might get their paychecks from the big pharma). Not only are their opinions openly accessible but it also comes up every now an then on the news.
>It is a cult based on emotions, pure and simple
And eating up everything that got shat out and exposed as fails and straight up wrong decisions during this pandemic is ...? Don't act like your fear didn't get instrumentalized for political agendas.
>>
>>25363953
Africa constantly getting newer and worse strains worries me. Allegedly the new strains coming out of there are so bad that almost all the vaccines are useless against them. The UK has already banned all entry from Africa just to stop it early.
>>
>>25363955
The other major issue with unvaxxed is the risk of them spawning covid variants.
>>
>>25363965
>be antivaxxer
>go to antivax protest
>get covid
>die
Beautiful. Natural selection at work.
>>
>>25363944

>>25363944
>That's a Facebook meme friend
Source?
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.08.21260210v1?fbclid=IwAR31ZjBRRSSOtfmHkNbX9REoy1dLmy9w5eYZOhwz80I3crjLs9SnINSJnR4

Also Natural Immunity is better than vaccines.
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

And your thoughts on the ethics of vaccine mandates?
>>
>>25363981
It's sad in a way though. There are some fags that do it but manage to spread it to others first before realizing they have it, a few fuckers like that have ended up giving it to their grandparents or co-workers.
>>
>>25363955
Here's the actual answer to both:
- 20% long covid rate for old and sick
- governments making severe cuts in the healthcare system for the past 10 years making even flu seasons barely manageable
>>
>>25363896
>ollapse for people to finally get th
your projecting so hard. your cult is mainstream news. theres no real science behind it, science will tell you whatever they want. thats how the trans movement is accepted by science. science is a religion, its used the same as religion in 1500 to legitimize whatever the leader power wants to... and everyone who disagrees is a witch/conspiracy theorist. you are a big moron falling or the same thing
>>
>>25363985
>And your thoughts on the ethics of vaccine mandates?
nta but the seethe alone that it causes is pretty fucking based. so many white trash faggots in my area have been melting down over it and have taken to screaming at people in the streets about it.
>>
>>25363977
Give an example of a "scientific opinion" being ignored? And how can 99.99% of scientists be ignored? You are not making any sense.
>>
>>25363880
i know only vaxx people in hospitals, statistics from liberal pharam stuff is just pumping the numbers up
>>
>>25363991
>the trans movement is accepted by science
It really isn't. What the media says is in stark contrast to the reality of it, a lot of doctors and hospitals are fearful of that minefield and are just making up some bullshit terms to avoid anybody reeeeing at them.

Medications for men are still used on MtFs since using female medication can be lethal, so hurt feelings are typically ignored on those situations.
>>
>>25363955
- 20% long covid rate
I'll take my chances with "long covid" over 20x elevated chance Myocarditis, perpetual vaccines, and lowered natural immunity.

>They want to clog the medical system and kill many innocent people with lack of resources.

But vaccinated people can transmit the disease too. And can get reinfected as well. And most of the people admitted to the ICU are breakthrough infections, vaccinated. Vaccine did not offer protection, nor prevent transmission as was promised.
>>
>>25364000
literal every scientist who has a different opinion will not get portrayed on the mainstream and will get fired in corporations, this is literally a nazi regime where only one opinion is allowed and you happily suck it all up and believe in it bc you are low iq
>>
>>25363989
- 20% long covid rate for everyone
- health care systems collapsing because 95% of hospitalized with covid are unvaccinated
If after these simple facts someone is still an antivaxxer they are beyond help.
>>
>>25364002
Source?
>>
>>25364011
Give just one example of that happening. You can't? It's because you are a fucking liar. Every antivaxxer is. No exceptions.
>>
>>25364005
science is used as a weapon to legitimize the agenda you can like it or not it is like this. you will never be taught anything that they dont want you. do you think they want you to take their power? they dont give a single fuck about you, you are a slave on a farm, a mere number
>>
>>25364007
>Vaccine did not offer protection, nor prevent transmission as was promised.
That was never the promise. The vaccines just lessen possibilities of serious symptoms or or spreading it, it's not a cure.
>>
>>25364012
>20% long covid rate for everyone
>health care systems collapsing because 95% of hospitalized with covid are unvaccinated
Lies. Straight up lies. Not backed by any stats whatsoever. You are what you're crying about.
>>
>>25363995
It's pretty worldwide my friend. All of Europe are rising up. Based Farrakhan is saying no the vaccine. Indigenous people all over the world are fighting against it.
>>
>>25363869
yes its all made up

but i believe in an invisible desease that i never had and wear paper infront of my face and dont leave my home so that i dont die.

this my firends is what smart non cattle people do, they follow what they are told, bc that is not what cattle is
uhm wait a moment
>>
File: 1636964902813.png (339 KB, 372x471)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
>>25364020
>when u in highschool and the assignment was to read 1984
>>
>>25364007
>perpetual vaccines
You know something we don't?
>lowered natural immunity
Where did you get that from? Facebook?
>most of the people admitted to the ICU are breakthrough infections, vaccinated
Give source or admit you lied.
>>
>>25364023
>That was never the promise.
Jamie pull that clip up on CNN when they said vaccines will offer FULL PROTECTION and prevent transmission.
>>
>>25364019
Stop being an annoying faggot and just check the YouTube cases alone if you need confirmation.
>>
>>25364025
>Indigenous people all over the world are fighting against it.
Heh yeah and they're dying in mass numbers. Some of the indigenous elders/leaders in my country are really scared since so many in their communities are dying and they're pissed that the government hasn't been giving them any vaccines.
>>
>>25364015
go to the hospitals and actually see for yourself you can do it, instead of blindly believeing your statistics from pharma go into an actual hospital and observe the people there. i guarantee you the majority there are vaccinated 100%

this is the thing with low iq ppl like you, you blindly believe everything that the higher ups tell you bc you dont want to admit that you were wrong all along and your just a sheep retard
>>
>>25364039
>tfw have a family member that is a nurse
I suppose I'm close enough to having visited and can confirm from my own experience talking to her that you're retarded.
>>
File: 525.jpg (264 KB, 1124x1011)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>25364007
i have never heard aof anyone who had any disease whatso ever from covid other than a cough for 3 days. and that could ve been any flu. you can talk out your ass with statistics all you want, it doesnt change reality
>>
>>25364031
>You know something we don't?
nta but what are boostershots after 5-6months as well as new vaccines for the new strain?
>Give source or admit you lied.
Depending on which country you're looking at it is up to 50% or over in almost 100% vaccination countries.
How much is Pfizer paying you? I keep asking every single thread but you won't tell. Do you get paid per post or per thread?
>>
>>25364019
yes i can i will immediatelly lose my job, if i dont confirm to public opinion. and so does everyone else working in pharma or the media, and especially virus experts
>>
>>25364049
I get paid in big booty latino bitches. Shits so cash.
>>
>>25364033
wow you are so smart only watching the news who has the same opinion on everything convenient isnt it? thats totally not suspicious right, only one opion exists bc its just like that
>>
>>25364024
https://www.cdc.gov/library/covid19/11152021_covidupdate.html
>Among adults hospitalized with COVID-19, 93.9% of patients who required mechanical ventilation or who died were unvaccinated
First of many hits. Are you not embarrassed yet at how wrong you are? Do tell CDC they lied.
>>
>>25364044
that is lies. nurses get indoctrinated to believe in covid. go to a hospital ask the patients there, 100%guarantee that 90% are vaccinated.
>>
>>25364031
>You know something we don't?
Just a based boy putting two and two together.

Booster 3 coming in.
Booster 4 coming in.

>Where did you get that from? Facebook?
lol who uses facebook.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

Natural Immunity is better

https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/natural-immunity-after-covid-19-found-durable-and-robust

>>most of the people admitted to the ICU are breakthrough infections, vaccinated

https://www.cpr.org/2021/08/02/breakthrough-covid-cases-vaccinated-colorado/

https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid/status/1458192301843419153?s=20&fbclid=IwAR1bHZmrqnhbpogvPxbI2q1_-UuN-VDBYEsNmzThLyP1UhycTXkdnbhflSA
>>
>>25364038

They literally burned down government buildings because they dont want vaccines. Based Abos.
>>
>>25364033
Link?
>>
File: 1622244741710.png (394 KB, 802x722)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>>25364070
>that is lies. nurses get indoctrinated to believe in covid.
Fuck man, you really are nuts. I think I'll trust what my nurse family member says over some schizo on 4chan, just saying.
>>
>>25364062
i can cheat my own statistics too bro.

get to reality once, if your so convinced do it. go to an actual hospital and ask the patients, it can be done in 1 day

i guarantee you 90% are vaccinated
>>
>>25364045
My body my choice. Give me long covid over elevated myocarditis, lowered natural immunity any day.
>>
>>25364070
i hope this is bait
>>
>>25364078
you know why you dont go to a hospital, its bc it would show you reality. its easily done in 1 day, we both know why you dont do it

i win bc i know i can do this and its true, you can psot as many stupid sources you want, it doesnt change reality
>>
>>25364083
nah man i thought you are the guy screaming about 'long covid' the word is so cringe i thought you are him. i share your opinion
>>
They said the 2 shots will end the pandemic, lol, guess what it doesn't.

Doesn't protect you, doesn't prevent transmission, still have to social distance, still have to wear a mask.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

No to booster shots and any further vaccines.

Simple as.
>>
>>25364086
>i win bc i know i can do this and its true
So you can do it, but haven't? Cool.
Meanwhile I have a relative that's a nurse and sees people with COVID every day, all of which are unvaccinated.
>>
>>25364084
if you think this is bait. why not try it out for yourself idiot? go to a hospital and do it.
why am i confident in this and you arent?

you can check reality right then and there, but you dont bc you just watch the news bc you are an absolute idiot who would believe everything
if you lived in nazi germany you would be the people who screamed heil hitler and fuck jews
>>
You know who else forced vaccines on people
Nazis.

Any one who forces people to take vaccines are literally Nazis.
>>
File: 1629970111677.jpg (113 KB, 1076x675)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>25364086
>>25364104
>wont go to a hospital full of COVID himself
>tells others to do it
you cheeky cunt, trying to trick people into getting covid.
>>
>>25364102
i literally have, i had to visit a hospital not long ago, and first of all nobody is there except old people and not bc of covid and second of all nearly everyone going to a doctor or hospital is vaccinated bc the same people who go to doctors in masses are the people who belive in doctors and taking meds etc in the first place

i literally have done this and i know it. everytime i visit the doctors its full of vaccinated people who are npcs
>>
Natural Immunity is the best.
Imagine taking a vaccine that destroys your existing immunity lol
>>
>>25364109
i already did this you brainlet loser. i can confirm nearly nobody has covid there, and its full of old people, and nearly everyone is vaccinated

and btw i work in public with hundreds of people everyday, and i use public transport im bnot vaccinated, and i never had covid nor was i ever ill ever since covid started

it is fact bc i live in the real world and leave my house, versus you are a small dumb child who doesnt have a live lives with his mom and watches news all day like an indoctrinated ape
>>
>>25357514
There is going to be a statistically siginificsnt increase in heart attack and cancer in the next decade. But no, every one wont die in the next two years.

Do what ypu want mate, personally i wont take a vaccine where the only immmunity involved is legal immunity for the manufacturer. Not against a disease with 99.95 survival chance anyway. But you do you
>>
File: the dud.gif (2.01 MB, 598x830)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB GIF
>>25364124
>public transport
kek, why am I not surprised that he's poorfag that can't even afford a car. typical bus rider.
>>
>>25364039
Have you gone to the hospitals and seen for yourself? No? Are you only blindly repeating facebook memes? Yes.
>>
>>25364124
>public transport
You're probably immune to every disease after being in such a cesspool like that. All the trains in my area are just full of meth heads or drunk people that vomit on everything.
>>
Myocarditis among children

https://twitter.com/IvoryHecker/status/1458504347671793671?fbclid=IwAR2YMU0F7RyIWwUoj5tKIPBPNbRP8S-2NU2dcK7vDz4CxQGng4hy_1tDT18
>>
>>25364052
Your job is being an antivax shill.
>>
>>25364073
3% is "most people"?
>>
>>25364084
He could be serious. Antivaxers really are that mentally ill.
>>
>>25364113
Why have you not reported this to the world? Everyone must know what you saw! Upload the videoclips you took.
>>
>>25364130
What makes you think so? What will cause heart attacks and cancer and why?
>>
>>25364162

Do you really think that state owned media, the state, and big pharma will give airtime to controversial truths? Cmon man
>>
>>25364136
i live in a big city
>>
>>25364172
so do i poorfag, i enjoy driving in to work on my own schedule and in comfort.
>>
>>25364140
yes
>>25364124
>>25364113

>>25364148
if you dont trust me go to a hospital and see for yourself retarded kid without a job in the first place

>>25364162
bc the world is full of retards like you who only believe the news. people that dont say the mainstream opinion are not getting mainstream coverage, bc its controlled like in a nazi regime. there is no free speech in the west.
>>
>>25364162
Why would you want to save a bunch of npc's? I'm not that guu but i think the world of overpopulated and i'm really hyped that they are all killing themselves/becoming infertile.
>>
>>25364177
>call other people poorfags
>live in a city with s bunch of crackheada and degenerates ruining public transport
Kek
>>
>>25364201
lol what? i never said anything about crackheads, i just dont want to be crammed into a bus with a bunch of people i dont know and deal with transfers or schedules.
>>
>>25364171
Report it somewhere else then. Duh. Quit making excuses and upload those videos you took already.
>>
>>25364179
So why are you not reporting what you saw and tell the world?
>>
>>25364217
learn to read>>25364179
>bc the world is full of retards like you who only believe the news. people that dont say the mainstream opinion are not getting mainstream coverage, bc its controlled like in a nazi regime. there is no free speech in the west.
>>
>>25364186
Yes, NPC antivaxxers are already killing themselves and becoming infertile. Covid will cull the lowest 20% in intelligence.
>>
>>25364212
somewhere else like the sources that you say that dont count? youre contradicting yourself a bit eh?
>>
>>25364223
That is no excuse. You have bombshell news and videos to back it up. Why are you not telling anyone? You need to report this!
>>
>>25364228
Post it on bitchute. Then we can all see what we think about it.
>>
>>25364226
But isn't it people like you who are constantly crying about the unvaccinated? I literally never saw any unvaccinated person crying about the vaccinated. Why bring it up constantly if it's beneficial to you if they all die of covid anyways?
>>
>>25357514
There's yet again a new strain of Covid coming in from South Africa that even the vaxedfags aren't resistant to. Now the dumbshits are waiting for a booster shot against this one. This shit's never gonna end at this rate and I'm simply waiting for one of the newly developed vaccines to cause some serious side effects, so people will finally take action and end this retardation.
>>
>>25364232
>>25364235

why? so that people like you scream in these same threads that only official news are ok?
are you retarded?
>>
>>25364250
>so people will finally take action and end this retardation
They won't and the simple reason is, convenience.
>>
File: 1636392024089.jpg (43 KB, 680x617)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
If they want to poison you why don't they just put it in the food / water

If they want to poison you why don't they put it in the 10 other vaccines you probably already had

If they want to track you (they already do) they just use your phone

If you're a so called free thinker why do i hear the same basic bitch Facebook mom shit arguments every time an anti-vaxxer spouts his bullshit
>>
>>25364270
>If they want to poison you why don't they just put it in the food / water
they do this, most people are unhealthy nowadays. the food is low quality fast food, not comparable to the food of even 1900

>If they want to poison you why don't they put it in the 10 other vaccines you probably already had
they do, the other vaccines harm health too

>If they want to track you (they already do) they just use your phone
yes, but they have even more control if your own body is chipped, ided, like a cow on a farm is, and youre completely brainwashed and never ask question. complete surveillance, control, track, scan, of all human beings on earth

>If you're a so called free thinker why do i hear the same basic bitch Facebook mom shit arguments every time an anti-vaxxer spouts his bullshit
you dont, everyday we have given different statements, and you simply stay on your opinion bc you are little fuckwit
>>
>>25364270
not once was anything posted on here from facebook, but you spam this every single day, bc you are retarded. you dont care about truth, all you care about is that you dont want to change your opinion and nobody else is allowed to have a different opinion
>>
>>25364287
>yes, but they have even more control if your own body is chipped, ided, like a cow on a farm is, and youre completely brainwashed and never ask question.
I love reading this shit, it never fails to make me kek.
>>
>>25364301
yes i know low IQ people cant comprehend this. but it is easily doable. why do think its easily done on animals you think it cant be done to humans

go to elon musk with neura link, he literally wants that you connect your brain to an AI super computer. this is fiction for you bc you are very dumb and something that seems unreal to you in your mind cant be true
>>
>>25364307
Nigga have you ever seen the chips they put in animals? That shit is going into them via a syringe and scanning them isn't something you can do from a satellite or even any basic scanning equipment. I used to chip cows and dogs on a farm and not for a moment do I believe they are microscopic versions going into humans.
>>
>>25364287
>they do, the other vaccines harm health too

Assuming you live in a civilized country you get around 9 vaccinations in your life not including the 2 corona vaccinations. "They" poisoned me 11 times but i'm still fine. When is the poison finally going to kick in? God i hate fucking boomers shitting up this site
>>
File: 1631176812051.jpg (29 KB, 181x200)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>25364287
>>25364307
Please fill me in on your other theories that are unrelated to COVID, I want to know how deep this schizo rabbit hole goes.
>>
>>25364301
>>25364307
theres a clear trend to connect you with everything digital, smart home, smart phone, smart car, smart watch, you people are so naive
they openly track you already bc of covid etc, they openly track the chinese people in china for a social credit score that surveilles them every single day and if they dont act accordingly they get punished.
this is doable, they could do it immediately, but they slowly push it on you so that people like you dont freak out bc of all the change. you get a regular source feeding you with info that they want you to get as to brainwash you to accept AI into your life and think its normal. obviously AI can be used for good, but looking at things right now its clear that there is immence possibilty of power abuse and a commuinstic regimes wet dream would be possible
>>
>>25364318
Well like he said >>25364325, it's slow. Very slow. So slow that will not be in our lifetimes but likely in our great grandchildrens. You can't prove him wrong about it, so therefore he's automatically correct.
>>
>>25364270
>If they want to poison you why don't they just put it in the food / water

Check. Monsanto, GMO.

>If they want to poison you why don't they put it in the 10 other vaccines you probably already had

Check.

>If they want to track you (they already do) they just use your phone

Check

>If you're a so called free thinker why do i hear the same basic bitch Facebook mom shit arguments every time an anti-vaxxer spouts his bullshit

Facebook moms are on the far left of the bell curve, free thinkers are in the far right of the bell curve.

I'm gonna go enjoy my vax free life and dine in a restaurant without my passport. Can't wait to sell my unvaxxed sperm for 1 BTC in 1 year. Seethe more!
>>
>>25364316
nano chips exist it can be easily done, you have just no idea about anything like that
and stop calling me nigga, small brained reditor

>>25364318
i know many people who arent vaxxed, where i live you still have to agree to get vaxxed
and just bc you get vaccines and dont immediatelly die doesnt mean they arent harmful. go ahead and eat your poop, i guarantee you wont die, but its still harmful for you. is this analogy ok for your small brain?

>>25364323
its funny that a low iq person laughs about a person whos way beyond his small brain. i know its frightening to feel so stupid
obviously everything is interconnected, and covid is just one subject, we can talk about the whole world like one shit. if you only focus on a small subject like in academia, you are good in this but you have literally no idea about the big picture, you are essentially just a pawn in the game
>>
>>25364244
Unvaccinated are seething and even protesting against vaccinated people getting their lives back.
>>
>>25364332
it will happen in our lifetimes its not far away, couple more years maybe. unless you are 60+ it will happen
>>
>>25364252
I don't get it, you said you have earth shattering evidence about things not being the way we are told. What is the point of sitting on it and not telling anyone? We just want to see your reports and videos so we can be convinced you are correct.
>>
>>25364346
nobody is protesting against vaccinated people, people protest for their freedom to live and have a normal work, without getting tested everyday, or getting police called on you for leaving your house
any sane person would protest
>>
>>25364343
>go ahead and eat your poop, i guarantee you wont die, but its still harmful for you. is this analogy ok for your small brain?

So what is the point of hurting me just a little bit 11 times schizo nigger? Why would "they" want that?
>>
File: file.png (7 KB, 703x109)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>25364343
I don't know why this made me laugh so much.
>>
>>25364355
are you retarded? do i have to reitterate myself all the time? no matter what i do, small brained apes like you only want to hear the mainstream news and everything else is a conspiracy.

it doesnt take a lot effort go to your hospital and check it out yourself, but you dont do it, bc you know you are a lazy piece of shit that doesnt care for real truth anyways
>>
>>25364359
weaker and dumber people, people who are docile, are more easily controlled. they dont everyone to suddenly die, that would be a bit suspicious, you dont think?
>>
File: 1634906675109.jpg (17 KB, 349x300)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>25364365
>small brained apes like you only want to hear the mainstream news

He is specifically saying "i want to hear your evidence" but you keep saying "no, you don't want to hear it'.
>>
File: 1616705196199.gif (893 KB, 220x220)
893 KB
893 KB GIF
>>25364343
>its funny that a low iq person laughs about a person whos way beyond his small brain
Now we enter the "highschool kid that has the world all figured out" stage. Top kek.
>>
>>25364346
It's actually the few forced-vaxxers/sheep who are seething that chad vaxxed AND unvaxxed people standing up against tyranny!

The majority of us, vaxxed or unvaxxed, are against the forced vaccines and discrimination.

We are rightfully exercising our right to march. Heck we even have police, firemen, nurses, doctors joining the march.
>>
>>25364371
>calls people weak, docile and controlled
>gets public transport to wage slave like every other NPC
You're just another one of those tards that has to believe they know something everyone else doesn't so you can cope with the monotony of day to day life.
>>
>>25364374
stfu reditor, everytime we sent you evidence, you then said its not the official news
stop your circlejerk, visit a hospital for yourself or kys
this is on you bc you can do it
>>
>>25364371
>make the world dumber
Well then the kike globalist new world order is doing an extremely bad job. Have you considered applying at your local illuminati temple? You seem to have it all figured out
>>
>>25364358
Antivaxxers are literally protesting against vaccinated people getting their lives back. They want to drag everyone back into lockdowns and overwhelm hospitals. We will not let you. We will live life as normal and you plague rats will not be allowed to disrupt it.
>>
>>25364375
well i obviously indeed have figured the big picture out indefinitely more than you. you are so scared to think on your own bc you know you are to stupid to analyse things and come to conclusions, that your brain literally functions like: ok i trust the mainstream media this is my god now, everything else is false bc its scary
>>
>>25364390
False!

Vaxxed and unvaxxed are protesting against forced vaccinations. Seethe more!

This is worldwide baby. Muslims, Doctors, Policemen, veterans, military, nurses, scientists, athletes. We are standing up against tyranny!

You are FREE to vaccinate yourself ser, but we are also free to refuse the vaccine. Simple as.
>>
>>25364365
I literally said I want to see your evidence so I can weigh it and be convinced you are right if that is the case. Since you are so smart you should easily be able to post all your material from all your hospital visits. We want to see it. We want to join you and have you lead us. But we can't do that until you post your evidence.
>>
File: 1499498309025.gif (489 KB, 420x315)
489 KB
489 KB GIF
>>25364392
>i obviously indeed have figured the big picture out indefinitely more than you
For such a smart guy, you sure do use words wrong and as yet haven't been capable of saying "because" and just use text style "bc" shortening like a teenage girl.
Keep on posting NIGGA.
>>
>>25364381
idc if you call me poor or whatver, this has no meaning in this discussion, you can imagine me as the poorest person on the world idc. it just shows that all you can to is insult bc you have no arguments

>>25364390
no they dont, i have never heard of this. and if anyone protests its against antivaxxers, stalking them like witches, not allowing them to do basic work etc,
idc if you get 100 booster shots, if you want you can vaccinated your anus idc

>>25364385
>no u
>hehe i showed him
yes you are very smart
>>
>>25364377
You are a tiny minority. Like incels. In fact pretty much all antivaxxers on 4chan are incels, there is a big correlation.
>>
>>25364343
>>25364363
>stop calling me nigga
random.txt potential right here
>>
>>25364334
Facebook moms and "free thinkers" (retards) arn't anywhere on any curve. You are paranoid schizophrenics, that's not the same as a political alignment.
>>
>>25364384
This other anon has been to hospitals and said the opposite of what you did. Who should we believe? We want to believe and follow you, all you need to do is present all the evidence you gathered from your hospital visits.
>>
>>25364410
Nowhere in that sentence did the word "poor" come up. Projecting a bit there, anon?
>>
>>25364422
There was the anon with a nurse relative and he said nurses are forced to lie and keep the truth hidden kek.
>>
>>25364400
And we are free to refuse unvaccinated entry into restaurants and bars and events and schools.
>>
File: wiwwear5yum31.jpg (36 KB, 640x379)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>25364402
no im right here you are wrong, you only post this bc it would mean i have to leave the thread so that you morons get the last word. you are little children who just want no other than their opinion
it is the truth and nothing but the truth that you can easily check for yourself but we all know you dont care about real truth.

>>25364406
read picrel
>>
>>25364413
Millions worldwide, baby. Can't deny it! We have vaxxed and unvaxxed in our camp. You lost. People are walking out of their homes, despite lockdown restrictions.

You best believe that we are rising up against tyranny. I also love how you don't acknowledge it is tyranny lmao.

The government tells us to stay home. We simply say no. Based.
>>
>>25364428
No, you are mixing him up with the mentally ill schizo anon.
>>
>>25364422
the other anon never went to hospitals, nobody of you have. bc you are all zoomers staying home watching news

and it doesnt matter who went to the hospital.
it matters that you go yourself and check for yourself, bc that and that only shows you the truth without having to rely on a second source, but i know its too hard for you right. probably dont even understand what i write
>>
>>25364416

Seethe more my man! Plenty of renowned doctors and scientists are against the vaccines.

I have commited 0 ad-hominems, while you ser, have nothing but ad hominems to fall back on.
>>
>>25364430

Cool cool. I will shop at stores that do not discriminate.
>>
>>25364346
>>25364390
The exact seething response I wanted to bait with my post, thanks for proving my point kek
>>
>>25364441
I fucked that up. What I mean is there was an anon with a nurse relative and the schizo said she was obviously a liar since nurses and doctors are forced to lie as part of a mass conspiracy.
>>
>forced vaxxinatooors
STAY HOME and DO WHAT THE GOVVIE SAYS OR ELSE

>freedom loving, and free thinkers vaxx and unvaxxed
No lmao

Like fucking clockwork
>>
>>25364444
>Plenty of renowned doctors and scientists are against the vaccines.
Name one. Just fyi Yeadon and Malone are both frauds. They are not "renowned" in any way.
>>
>>25364452
my neighbour is a nurse and she beliees everything about covid too but the hospitals are still empty
>>
>>25364444
>Plenty of renowned doctors and scientists are against the vaccines.

Perhaps some discussion on the necessity or policies around the Corona vaccinations. But there are zero "renowned doctors and scientists" against vaccinations in general. Like you claimed here:

>Check.

Do you know why? Because vaccines work.
>>
>>25364457
>freedom loving vaccinated chads
It's nice to have our life back.
>freedom hating antivax low iq sheep
Reeeeeee I am raging from my mom's basement
>>
>>25364463
Area dependent. Smaller areas have jackshit but major metro areas are faring differently.
>>
>>25364470
300k city
>>
>>25364464
There are various scientists who are against general vaccinations, especially for younger people and children. The only point everyone agrees on is that old people and people with auto-immune sicknesses or otherwise sick people should get the shot.
>>
File: bvanr.png (157 KB, 367x467)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>25364460

Incoming seethe
>>
File: 1504871894057.jpg (11 KB, 441x408)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>25364478
>he still couldn't even name one
>>
>>25364464
>Do you know why? Because vaccines work.

Semantics. Traditional vaccines do work.
These mRNA Therapeutic vaccines don't.
>>
>>25364478
I'm glad for you that you found the 0.1% of the established order that agrees with your opinion.

I'm always surprised by the cognitive dissonance of so-called-free-thinkers concerning authority figures. If authority figures say: do X, they won't do it. Because they're a puppet of Globohomo. But if it happens to be the 0.1% who holds another opinion there are a LOT of Facebook and Twitter posts about that particular doctor or scientist. DOCTOR DISAGREES!!! So what is it? Can we trust doctors and scientists or not?
>>
>>25364486
KEK, this guy is not at all respected and couldn't even provide evidence for his treatment claims.
>>
>>25364493

Yes when you make a fucking retarded bullshit claim and you get called out it's semantics.
>>
>>25364499
Dude has treated 10's of thousands of patients

Yes including President Trump
>>
>>25364501
Traditional vaccines work.

mRNA Gene Therapy Vaccines are harmful.

>fucking retarded bullshit claim

Blood clots, elevated myocarditis, lowered immunity. Scroll up and see the papers I have posted.
>>
>>25364486
>In 2019, Dr. Zelenko co-authored with one of his sons Levi Yitzchok Zelenko, a book about Kabbalah, on Jewish mysticism, Hasidism, called Essence To Essence which “describes the metaphysical dynamics shared by science, medicine, psychology, economics, law, and politics.

...do Chuds really?
>>
>>25364504
>Dude has treated 10's of thousands of patients
His claim was hundreds and they're unverified.

>Yes including President Trump
He's never met the Donald nor was his treatment used by him, all he did was post an open letter directed at him.
>>
>>25364487
Go to the archive of the last 50 of these threads and get your sources there but you won’t anyways because anything that isn’t news approved is fraud so I won’t waste any effort in entertaining you fags further. I will just make posts with the goal of making people of both sides seethe as much as possible.
>>
>>25364516
>I will just make posts with the goal of making people of both sides seethe as much as possible.
Pretty based, ngl.
>>
>>25364504
>>25364501
>>25364499
>>25364495
>>25364493
>>25364487
>>25364486
trolls: have no argument can only namecall and say that every opinion that isnt accepted must be wrong. have all their info from one single source

youre literally dumb as fuck.

>wait for intense screeching again
how about you prove something once instead of namecalling?
>>
>>25364511
>Blood clots, elevated myocarditis, lowered immunity.

Do you know what kind of side effects chemotherapy has? Auto-immune disease modulating therapy? Do you know electroshock therapy is still being used? No medicine is safe retard, most medicines have nasty side effects. The side effects of the medicine are in NO WAY statistically comparable or relevant to the side effects of the ACTUAL disease, Corona.
>>
File: 1623295948356.gif (1.07 MB, 150x200)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB GIF
>>25364521
Skipping >>25364515
>>
>>25364512
As expected! Character attacks.

No I will not defend this man's beliefs.

He advocates for increasing NATURAL IMMUNITY, shown to be robust and more effective than the fakevax.

Zinc, Vitamin D, Vitaminc, Quercetin.

Prevention is worth a pound of cure, anon.
>>
>>25364524
i never had any disease very strange huh?
>>
>>25364521
>how about you prove something once instead of namecalling?
you go first nigga
>>
Hey I'm not gonna read the thread I'd just like to say:
I'm just not gonna get vaccinated is all! Haha!
Imagine thinking governments can restrict your right to work or gather or travel based on a disease with a 99% survival rate
>>
>>25364527
my argument still stands and you cant revoke it
go to a hospital yourself.
but instead you keep only namecalling and slurring so i know who the mad retards are and who arent
>>
>>25364524
Right,

my body, my choice. Give me "long covid", over the side effects.

Why risk my heart for a virus that has 99% survivial rate lmao. Cmon man.

Look, I dont care if you want to take the vaccine, I will care if you force it on the majority of the world.
>>
>>25364545
>My body, my choice

I can respect that, can you then please stop saying vaccines are poison like a fucking retard?
>>
>>25364535
>but instead you keep only namecalling and slurring so i know who the mad retards are and who arent
this from the guy that just keeps calling everyone dumb kids and no brains. imagine my shock that you're a hypocrite.
>>
>>25364521
LOL
I have provided plenty of papers, and have resorted to 0 ad hominens

Dont care if you take the vaxx or not. I'm against the forced mandates here, mein negger.

Anyway, gonna go boost my natural immunity by working out, getting some sun, and eating farm raised meals.

Good day, mein negger
>>
>>25364552
while i did that, i still had arguments that you coulnt revoke, while you guys literally only namecall like apes, so my namecalling is at least based on rtuth whereas your name calling is calling people asshats
>>
>>25364545
The only time I hear about vaccines anymore is from people that are against them. Honestly it just feels like the new veganism, anti's just have to bring it up as much as possible and build their lives around it just like vegans do.
>>
>>25364559
>, i still had arguments that you coulnt revoke
you mean like the one where you said nurses and medical staff are indoctrinated to lie and keep the truth secret?
>>
>>25364550
I will say the truth
- elevated myocardities
- lowered natural immunity

Wether or not you classify that as a poision, its up to semantics.

> fucking retard?

Ad-hominem! Good day, ser
>>
>>25364564
no they are simply brainwashed. if you work there you have to believe it, why else work there

visit the hospital and stop seething
>>
>>25364565
>Wether or not you classify that as a poision, its up to semantics.

No, it's not "up to sementics", you're just a fucking retard. It's not an ad hominem, it's a fact. Did you know water can poison you if you drink too much? Better switch to cola quickly
>>
>>25364560
I don’t know where you’re living bro but almost everywhere people are seething over the unvaccinated, like non-stop. Especially in the news. I think they will die of a heart attack resulting from said seething before they even get covid kek
>>
>>25364560
Really? They always talk about it in the news lmao

though I understand if you dont watch that propaganda machine.

even the word "antivaxx" is generalization. Plenty of people are for traditional vaccines, but are against the mRNA therapeutics (fakevax).

So if you must use a term it should be, "anti-covidvaxxers". Would proudly wear that title
>>
>>25364574
lol you are really dumb as fuck

this wasnt a quantity contest of drinking too much.
toxic substances are toxic. theres nothing more to say
>>
File: el cringo.jpg (56 KB, 555x690)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>25364572
>no they are simply brainwashed. if you work there you have to believe it, why else work there
>>
>>25364574

No my good, ser. You have had zero substance and have resorted to ad-hominems whilst I had been nothing but disrespectful. Cheeky, but never resorting to character attacks.

>Did you know water can poison you if you drink too much? Better switch to cola quickly

what lmao
>>
>>25364584
yes and? do you think you get a doctorate by disagreeing?
you do know that doctors lose their job if they speak out against vaccination right?
>>
>>25364577
>I don’t know where you’re living bro but almost everywhere people are seething over the unvaccinated, like non-stop
Not in my country, it's the unvaxxed that are on maximum seethe because they're forced to stay home and can't enter certain places if they're unvaxxed. There have been some meltdowns of epic proportion.

>>25364578
Yeah I don't watch the news, that's always a massive pile of shit. My experience is just based on when I'm out and talking to people IRL.
>>
Keep fighting the good fight.

Alternative thought patterns are being introduced to paid shills.

No to FORCED VACCINES

End of.
>>
>>25364587
>Water intoxication, also known as water poisoning, hyperhydration, overhydration, or water toxemia, is a potentially fatal disturbance in brain functions that results when the normal balance of electrolytes in the body is pushed outside safe limits by excessive water intake.

holy shit you don't read about this in the mainstream media! stop drinking water!

>>25364581
>toxic substances are toxic. theres nothing more to say

take a chemistry class because there's a lot more to say
>>
>>25364594
you have zero idea about chemistry since you thought taking mercury in a different form is okay. mercury is a toxic metal poison, it doesnt matter the form of it its def bad for you
if you think not pls drink more mercury koolaid and tell us the results
>>
>>25364594
I'm talking about elevated risks of myocarditis, and your response is I should stop drinking water because if I drink too much I can get poisoned.

Really? lmao
>>
>>25364588
>get education
>education shows you how to do things and how things work
>"well actually i believe this other thing, based on methods i wont disclose"
>fail becoming a doctor
Shocking. I wouldn't hire a mechanic for a workshop that disregards how engines are proven to work.
>>
When will forced vaxoors look in the mirror and see that they have become the very thing they hated.

The Angel of Death wholeheartedly support forced vaxx!
>>
>>25364606
if the teaching is false then all doctors who operate will operate wrong. nowadays doctors are simply drug dealers from the pharma, theirs no substance to it other than systomatic treatments with toxic chemicals
>>
>>25364614
But the teaching isn't false, part of education is learning how something works and then proving how it works yourself so you can get a full understanding of it.
I'm again just expecting you to say there's a mass conspiracy of teachers too now or something.
>>
>>25364601
Once they run out of news phrases to repeat they’re forced to rely on their own thoughts and cognitive abilities which sometimes leads to disappointing results or ad hominem name calling.
>>
File: Capture.png (56 KB, 988x600)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>25364601
>I'm talking about elevated risks of myocarditis,

Ok, let's talk about the myocarditis then

>The estimated incidence per 100,000 persons who had received at least one dose of vaccine was 2.13 cases (95% confidence interval [CI], 1.56 to 2.70). The highest incidence of myocarditis (10.69 cases per 100,000 persons; 95% CI, 6.93 to 14.46) was reported in male patients between the ages of 16 and 29 years. A total of 76% of cases of myocarditis were described as mild and 22% as intermediate; 1 case was associated with cardiogenic shock. After a median follow-up of 83 days after the onset of myocarditis, 1 patient had been readmitted to the hospital, and 1 had died of an unknown cause after discharge.

Now let's check the amount of death from COVID in the same age bracket (see picture).

Would you call those comparable? The water was a metaphor to show you what 'poison' can mean in a different context or different quantities.

>>25364600
I'm not the guy you think i am but he is correct and you are still a schizo nigga
>>
>>25364614
damn nigga, that tinfoil hat is on tight my nigga.
>>
>>25364619
it is false. it very obvious to see that the pharma sector is a complete scam
no doctor has cured anything, ive never seen any doctor do anything
>>
>>25364633
> ive never seen any doctor
This is the first believable thing you've said so far.
>>
File: 1636852510508.png (1.12 MB, 1026x982)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>25357514
I find it quite funny that people don't wanna get vaxxed, when in reality, if the vaxx were that dangerous, we'd already be dropping like flies not within the first 2 years, but first 2 weeks.
And even then, who wants to kill us? For what reason? You guys aren't making sense. Any possible side effects (which are seriously uncommon) from the vaxx are way less dangerous than what Corona would do to you if you actually got it, but in reality, there isn't even that many cases of serious vaxx complications and side effects (which, FYI, happened with every vaccine ever in history, because humans are different and we all have different bodies, not everyone's the same).
I've never had Corona and got vaccinated around 6 months ago for the 1st dose and like 3 weeks later for the 2nd. Nothing happened to me yet, and I don't think it will.
>>
>>25364629
Send me the link to the papers I need more context.

While you are it please answer these questions.

What is your thought process on taking a vaccine for a virus with a 99% survival rate?

Should we force people to take the vaccine?

Should we discriminate against people who refuse the vaccine?

If you answered no the two last questions, then you are okay in my books.
>>
>>25364652
>Send me the links
Suck my dick i've done enough to call out your bullshit

>What is your thought process on taking a vaccine for a virus with a 99% survival rate?

If you're young, you don't necessarily have to get it. I would still recommend it due to Long Covid being a bitch.

>If you answered no the two last questions, then you are okay in my books.

I have no opinion on politics, i hate politics, i hate that my field is becoming tainted by the disgusting opinions of politicians. Vaccines arn't poison, that's all i have to say. Go fuck your mother, i'm going to inject heroin in my eyeballs to feel what true poison is like.
>>
>>25364663
Uh huh. Ok good discussion here

>I have no opinion on politics

Ser this is a question on ethics lmao
>>
>>25364670
>Ser this is a question on ethics lmao

For you, and your ethics (opinions, everyone has one) are so important that vaccines suddenly turn into poison. Why do fucking ideologues always have to distort the truth for their point to come across? I don't care if you're in favor of tying people down and vaccinating them 10x in a row while they beg for mercy. I don't care if you're in favor of intentionally coughing into the elderly's faces to speed up the process. It's your life, have a blast, please leave vaccines alone in that thought process.
>>
>>25364709
Traditional Vaccines, probably safe.

mRNA, spike protein vaccines. Harmful!
>>
>>25364511
What is a "mRNA Gene Therapy Vaccine"? Is that this week's antivaxxer facebook meme?
>>
>>25364511
Do you know what covid vaccine is "traditional"? The chink one. Do you know which one is the least effective and most dangerous? The chink one.
>>
>>25364535
We are still waiting for your reports and video footage from your hospital visits.
>>
>>25364557
>plenty of papers
I haven't seen you refer to a single one.
>0 ad hominems
Literally in every post you call other people dumb and boast about your own intelligence. Everyone has long seen by now you are a pathological liar. Everything you say is a lie.
>>
>>25364726
yes it's the new scary word just like mercury is for the old vaccines. If you repeat the scary word enough it becomes truth

for all the retards deathly afraid of poison:

>All solanacea plants, which include tomatoes, potatoes, and eggplants, contain natural toxins called solanines and chaconine (which are glycoalkaloids).

Stop eating potatoes!

>Water intoxication, also known as water poisoning, hyperhydration, overhydration, or water toxemia, is a potentially fatal disturbance in brain functions that results when the normal balance of electrolytes in the body is pushed outside safe limits by excessive water intake.

stop drinking water!

>pic related

stop wearing seatbelts!
>>
>>25364578
If you are against covid vaccines you are an antivaxxer. Period. Just like if you suck dicks you are gay, not "dick sucking hetero".
>>
>>25364588
>you do know that doctors lose their job if they speak out against vaccination right?
No I don't. But I do know if they spread disinformation with the aim to kill many people then they deserve to lose their license. The only antivax "doctors" are chiropractics and the like.
>>
>>25364747
>I’m fine with vegetables but I’m not convinced in the long time safety of these genetically modified vegetables
>LOOK AT THIS FAG HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE VEGETABLES ARE YOU A CHILD LOL??!
>>
File: 20211126_034411.png (17 KB, 620x518)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>25364012
>health care systems collapsing because 95% of hospitalized with covid are unvaccinated
Yet they lay off thousands of unvaxxed nurses and admin staff, and let 100k unvaxxed come through the southern border. Sorry for sounding like a dumb fox news boomer, but its 100% true.
>>
>>25364028
It spunds gay and meme-y bit its obviously irrefutably true. Look at how much shit got scrubbed off the internet in the last year. Even downvotes or yt are gone because it damages the illusion of consensus
>>
>>25358605
>he actually believes this
Go get your next booster before your heart inflates
>>
The various vaccine shills on this board are unreasonable, they cannot be reasoned with. Replying to them as they set up straw man arguments for you while egging you into a fight by dehumanizing you and gaslighting you is a waste of time. Don't give them an audience as they want to create a mess of any discussion which shows popular support against these pathogenic vaccines and their mandates around the world. They have stepped up their effort on this board in the past week as there is an uptick of resistance here that needs to be tamped down. Speak your words, don't engage with these people and let the truth stand on its own. The truth doesn't need to be defended it defends itself.

For those who want a potent argument against these experimental vaccines and their mandates I have put together what I believe to be most comprehensive cited argument currently in circulation anywhere on the internet. If you want to know why this resistance is forming everywhere this will explain it to you:

https://pastebin.com/V2ww4Muh

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.